Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10479103 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17765) (17766) (17767) (17768) (17769) (17770) (17771) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2023
Griffon:
How good is Randal Kolo Muani of E. Frankfurt?
He is physical, strong, fast, technically good and a goalscorer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQF3KTDGGVg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Florentino Perez is a fan of Havertz, following his performances against Real Madrid. (@relevo via @MadridXtra)

I need havertz kind of grace , being useless but still attracting favors
You guys are not getting it, chelsea is disjointed as a team and you want Hazertz or any other good player in the team to be in their best. Even Halaand will flop in this club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2023
DonPablo9511:
The whodeyhause cause is real
Which nonsense curse? After Anthony Taylor helped sevilla by not giving a clear penalty on Fernando. I can see sevilla has learned from paying the referees like dead barka.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2023
airmark:

Ode. Fraudiola spent over 1.6bn on a Ucl semifinalist, before he could smell it. Name one coach with such privilege.

Egbon Airmark, what happened to your favourite question "When will Pep win the UCL without Messi?"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2023
Android17:
I told them in the past that they will shamelessly revert to money as soon as he wins.

"Grealish is a fraud...City wasted 100M on him".

Then when Grealish starts pulling his weight and playing well the next season..."who can compete with City squad they have £100M Grealish?"

Common sense did not tell some people that if the 100M did not matter when he was flopping you cannot bring it up when he is playing well. You have to give the credit to the manager.

Some people need to stop and think about how slowbrained they are.

When City lost to Chelsea the money Pep had spent did not matter. The "worldclass" players at his disposal did not factor. He took all the blame for overthinking.

Then when he wins, it goes back to money, worldclass players and how anyone could have won with the squad. As if the players will select themselves and play the way they currently play.

Stones a defender will go to play DM. Akanji would move himself to left back. Or the crop of players from the past 2 seasons will decide to play without a striker.

Some people don't think their arguments through I tell you.

These people are shameless. Make Pep try win that UCL first.

Lord make it happen. Post Digger may have a lot of work to do that night.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2023
Lewis Hall is like that, Incase you didn't know

https://twitter.com/FelixJohnston_/status/1664365160289509377?s=20

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Manuel Ugarte wants the Premier League, what is at stake now is a last effort from Chelsea to bring the proposals closer and make his dream possible. (
@Record_Portugal
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Which nonsense curse? After Anthony Taylor helped sevilla by not giving a clear penalty on Fernando. I can see sevilla has learned from paying the referees like dead barka.

Like Maureenho like fans

Win game he cannot ,it’s to be fighting ref
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
TLona1:

Egbon Airmark, what happened to your favourite question "When will Pep win the UCL without Messi?"
Have he won it yet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
He has refused to leave o

hensben airmark chelseafan1 come and carry your liability

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Lmao. BTW where is Chelseafan1?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

That was not a penalty. You and Mou should go back to the drawing board and learn the basics of coaching cos you have both lost it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

That was not a penalty. You and Mou should go back to the drawing board and learn the basics of coaching cos you have both lost it. He's just as good as you at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
tng:

Lmao. BTW where is Chelseafan1?

If na you, you go gree answer the moniker Chelsea fan, knowing the kind of yeye way una day play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
FirstbornWds:

That was not a penalty. You and Mou should go back to the drawing board and learn the basics of coaching cos you have both lost it. He's just as good as you at the moment.
Roma's goal came after Matic pulled and fouled Rakitic. VAR did not overturn the goal.

Sevilla did also get fouled in the box once that would have been a penalty as well if reviewed.

That has always been Mourinho's problem. He is only observant to other people's faults never his.

A selfish, washed-up manager.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

I heard want epl move only after been chased out by psg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Chelsea sent scouts to watch Giorgi Mamardashvili. (
@FabrizioRomano
) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
Chelsea would like a fee in the region of £35 million for the sale of Mateo Kovačić to Manchester City.

#CFC

(
@NizaarKinsella
on
@LondonBluePod
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
BlueMann:
Rumours about Lukaku dating Megan surfaced and that n!gga's reputation has been transformed, some Americans might actually think he's one of the Goats cheesy

Lol they already do, one American female posted a video of him communicating with ronaldo and claimed CR7 was getting some footy advice from lukaku grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
hensben:
You guys are not getting it, chelsea is disjointed as a team and you want Hazertz or any other good player in the team to be in their best. Even Halaand will flop in this club.
make I here word jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
pochettino is just binning anybody that's not in his plan lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Understand Newcastle & West Ham have enquired to Chelsea on Conor Gallagher.

Brighton discussed Gallagher with Chelsea previously, but it's not been followed up on.

Chelsea open to sell & see Conor + others as a way to fund Caicedo.

[Felix Johnston]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
Chelsea are plotting a move for Moises Caicedo. Brighton could hold out for £80m. (
@JacobSteinberg
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea are plotting a move for Moises Caicedo. Brighton could hold out for £80m. (
@JacobSteinberg
)

Smh 😀😀😀

Brighton should keep doing the good job and scam the big boys

The new Dortmund/benfica 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
🚨Havertz does not quite 100% believe in the Chelsea project and would be open to leaving. Calafat, Perez and Ancelotti all want him. (@JorgeCPicon@relevo)

deadwoods are packing themselves,this summer is going lot better than I expected
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2023
bayern leading in Declan rice chase I love it,I want nothing good for arsenal only problem is they might turn towards caicedo or worse ugarte,our only hope is that they are priced out from either
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Real Madrid plan is to discuss with Chelsea for Havertz in the next weeks. Chelsea want “Important money” (@FabrizioRomano @MadridXtra) #CFC

miracle no dey tire Jesus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🚨Havertz does not quite 100% believe in the Chelsea project and would be open to leaving. Calafat, Perez and Ancelotti all want him. (@JorgeCPicon@relevo)

deadwoods are packing themselves,this summer is going lot better than I expected

Hehe. Seriously? We don't believe in him either. His presence is a problem for our balance up front. He should follow Felix and waka abeg. He's never going to work in the PL. I hear Madrid are interested. £60-£80m will do.

We have Nkunku and Enzo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:08am On Jun 03, 2023
nateevs:

Hehe. Seriously? We don't believe in him either. His presence is a problem for our balance up front. He should follow Felix and waka abeg. He's never going to work in the PL. I hear Madrid are interested. £60-£80m will do.

We have Nkunku and Enzo.
if we get that amount then it's money laundering nothing else hehe , either way win win they should come ASAP we need caicedo before rivals pick serious interest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:08am On Jun 03, 2023
Taguchi:

if Pep eventually gets Kovacic, you will start hearing of how kovacic was the best midfielder in the world before the fraud Poached him
He should come and collect Maguire, Fred and McTomminay. I swear I won't say anything. I'll praise him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Chelsea and Atletico Madrid have joined Bayern Munich in the race to sign Dusan Vlahovic from Juventus.

{Gazzetta dello Sport}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea and Atletico Madrid have joined Bayern Munich in the race to sign Dusan Vlahovic from Juventus.

{Gazzetta dello Sport}

They should avoid this guy by any means possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (17765) (17766) (17767) (17768) (17769) (17770) (17771) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), andrewbaba44, Kimbeast and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.