Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,058 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10724043 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17889) (17890) (17891) (17892) (17893) (17894) (17895) ... (19388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Caicedo to sign an 8yr contract with Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ibime:

Who born El Hadary where Nkono dey. Nkono wey be twice African POTY as goalkeeper, a trailblazer that inspired African keepers to move to Europe and European teams to trust African keepers, someone that held Espanol shirt for 8 years and inspired Gianluigi Buffon to take up goalkeeping
That Cameroon dey produce better goal minders right from time slha, Nkono, Kameni, Antoine bell, songo who also won the Zamora trophy in la Liga and now Onana though retired, Those guys are the true idan of goalkeeping in Africa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kilishihunter:

That Cameroon dey produce better goal minders right from time slha, Nkono, Kameni, Antoine bell, songo who also won the Zamora trophy in la Liga and now Onana though retired, Those guys are the true idan of goalkeeping in Africa.

They are good in that aspect. Nkono inspired them all. Once they saw the level they could reach from Nkonos example, they aimed and trained for it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Even someone like Charles Itandje who was nowhere near these guys would probably be top 3-5 of all time in most African nations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kimbeast:

Provide the record, it's good you already accepted Kvaratskhelia had a better season. Saka and Rashford scored more league goals and provided more assists than Vini. Both also had a better world cup performance than Vini as well with 3 goals in 5 matches each. If Arsenal had won the league we won't be having this discussion.
I no like argument
vini had 23 goals and 9 assists meaning 32 goal contribution and saka has 15 goals and 9 assists while rash has 23 goals and 5 assists full stop

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
bisqit:
then you dont know them. Titi camara for example. Legend of guinea. Played for the reds

Titi Camara ko
Tunde Akamora ni
FYI I watched him play and I will ask did you watch him?

For example when Guinea played against Nigeria in 1998 world cup qualifiers under Phillipe Troussiere and scored a goal vs Surulere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
bisqit:
go and sit down. Lahm over cafu? Just say you didn't watch them play becos you were rolling tyres on the street with only pant with your childhood playmates
you were making sense before,btw he didn't pick he only outlined their strengths
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
BlueAngel444:
God of mercy
I love his dude composure on the ball but I hope he turns out good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Almajirihunter:
Welcome Gusto.
James, Enzo, Caicedo midfied anyone grin
This guy don’t have yam legs like proper full backs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:17am On Jul 07, 2023
Reports of Brighton wanting £100m for Caicedo are misconstrued.

Brighton set a price of £85m. Chelsea verbally matched the £85m, but payment structure heavily in their favour. Brighton said at that structure, it would be £100m overall.

But this is just negotiations. Talks are advancing, positive & the asking price is still £85m, it just has to be a better payment structure for Brighton, which is what the negotiations are about now.

Via felixjohnston
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:18am On Jul 07, 2023
How will boehly respond to the above? by buying more kids 😂,I swear that man and misplaced priorities,still like though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:18am On Jul 07, 2023
I need franca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:45am On Jul 07, 2023
azplicueta is the only Chelsea player that I read his farewell speech,the only sincere player ,the rest.

I Just skip including mount video,I havertz I didn't bother at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:43am On Jul 07, 2023
training pics,the players are now sweating but not enough 😎,I want them to suffer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2023
bisqit:
go and sit down. Lahm over cafu? Just say you didn't watch them play becos you were rolling tyres on the street with only pant with your childhood playmates
You're a bumbling buffoon. I've seen and know more ball than the oldest male in your household. I saw them both

Read my post again you emotional muppet and tell me what's inaccurate about it.

Lahm is more tactically flexible than Cafu, he can play LB or RB and can also play in the midfield, the difference in their attacking and defensive contributions is marginal. I prefer Lahm. If you like impale yourself on a fence with barbed wire it still won't change my stance

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Nigeriagood:
you were making sense before,btw he didn't pick he only outlined their strengths
He's emotional, let him wipe his tears with hypo

They're calling players the werey dey call Titi Camara, Titi Camara ko Titi Atiku ni

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:35am On Jul 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

None of these names deserve a mention in Africa first 11 nor even 2nd eleven sef

Which of them will make 4th eleven?

Mark Fish can make team only after Naybet, Taribo, Kolo Toure, Rigobert Song, Sammy Kuffour, the great Emma Kunde, Radebe, Yobo and so many others.

Titi Camara can make team only after Weah, Eto'o, Milla, Kanu, Drogba, Kalusha, Kanoute, Hossam Hassan, Mboma, Salif Keita, Mahmoud El-Khatib, Raber Madjer, Yekini and so many others.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2023
A40:

They're calling players the werey dey call Titi Camara, Titi Camara ko Titi Atiku ni
ngl I haven't heard his name before na the same guy he wan pick for African best 11 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Ibime:

They are good in that aspect. Nkono inspired them all. Once they saw the level they could reach from Nkonos example, they aimed and trained for it

I would say Nkono and Antoine Bell inspired each other with their rivalry. I think it was that competition that made them the best keepers in Africa at that time along with Badou Zaki.
Badou Zaki, Nkono, El Hadary, Antoine Bell are probably the Top 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2023
One of the very few worthy of praises , unlike our primadonnas we call stars nowadays.
You represent this shirt well with your sweat and blood ..
💙💙THANK YOU CESAR ASZPILLICUETTA.💙💙

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2023
it's dybala pochetino wants to sign. thunder fire him, just now he wants to start buying nonsense players. is he not seeing how we are offloading trash. they go sack am if e talk rubbish. nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2023
Theuniverse:
it's dybala pochetino wants to sign. thunder fire him, just now he wants to start buying nonsense players. is he not seeing how we are offloading trash. they go sack am if e talk rubbish. nonsense.
Poch didn't come out and say he wants this or that. Besides how is buying Dybala for £10m buying rubbish. Dybala can play 10 and RW I don't see how replacing Ziyech with him is a bad thing. Right now all the attackers we have are Sterling Mudryk Madueke Nkunku

CHO is going, Franca Matheus may join. Adding Dybala no bad na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

Titi Camara ko
Tunde Akamora ni
FYI I watched him play and I will ask did you watch him?

For example when Guinea played against Nigeria in 1998 world cup qualifiers under Phillipe Troussiere and scored a goal vs Surulere

Titi camara is the definition of mid ,I use to rate him as a big African player then sha 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2023
Theuniverse:
Which right winger do you have that is making you call him nonsense player? It is not me that will depend on ziyech and madueke to carry us to top 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2023
BlueAngel444:
He better not flop when he comes now that Brighton are calling £100m after they still called £85m. He'll be on fraud watch 24/7.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2023
Looks good on paper undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
A40:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Theuniverse:

Dybala was the Seria A best player of year 2 seasons ago and he has experience.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He better not flop when he comes now that Brighton are calling £100m after they still called £85m. He'll be on fraud watch 24/7.
whether it's 100 or 80 it's still a lot of money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
dostr4:
Looks good on paper undecided
Colwill will start as Badiashile is injured

And Lavia? No one knows who will sign him, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea still dey look their self and the £50m Southampton are asking for maybe if Chelsea does sell Gallagher, Chalobah and Ampadu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueAngel444:
whether it's 100 or 80 it's still a lot of money
Whichever one he comes on will set him on fraud watch. I even saw we are preparing to pull out the deal. If we do I'll see the club that will buy him on £100m this summer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17889) (17890) (17891) (17892) (17893) (17894) (17895) ... (19388) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: anadozie1, humblesteve(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.