Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553300 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18004) (18005) (18006) (18007) (18008) (18009) (18010) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2023
Theuniverse:
caicedo na good player. but i don't see all the hype of caicedo, he has only one season at Brighton, so no consistency yet. if we buy caicedo or lavia or even both, Dem no guarantee starts, ugochukwu go still bench Dem. ugochukwu has played for at least three years at french ligue1 Rennes consistently with good ratings. according to top ratings site (whoscored.com) he has an average 6.44 rating, strong in aerial duels, tackling,blocking the ball, has no significant weaknesses. (style of play)- he likes to shoot from distance and play short passes. has at least three seasons of experience in a top league and European competition's, Europa league etc. according to stats site (footballtransfers.com) he's the- 6th best future holding midfielder, 11th best future midfielder Ligue1, 14th best future ball winning midfielder in the world. people here saying caicedo and lavia go just come and start together and bench him or we loan him, please post their stats and achievements and prove they are better. you are all forgetting Chelsea works by stats and performance metrics now, no more stupid boehly or nonsense coach just making decisions anyhow again.

Spot on, Ugochukwu is going no where at least for depth. He was given a shirt number ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2023
Enzo, Santos, Caicedo and Lavia in the midfield

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Greatihex:
Anyone here has link for int'l passport fast track, like 3 days or 2 weeks at most?
Sure. Express. It's a bit expensive though!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2023
God forbid I roll in the mud because of a pig.

I've past that level a very long time ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Singapore1:
That Android17 guy is more of a Manchester City fan than a Chelsea fan. I have never seen someone live in such denial before in my life. How can you love Manchester City that much and yet claim to be a Chelsea fan?

He never claimed to be a Chelsea fan. It's Eruditor

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Kantebets:
nkunku missed world cup with injury he has an above average injury record.But caicedo has a near excelent record he didnt sustain even one injury lst season
there's always a first time, the prayer is that it isn't long or a Kante kinda injury and it doesn't affect his game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:
What if Liverpool did actually make a mysterious bid for Caicedo of more than 80m, and Chelsea are just getting back at them by bidding for Lavia.

Because can't believe we went from injured injury prone spiderman looking Tyler Adams (he's good when fit, Spiderman of DMs ๐Ÿคญ) to Lavia ๐Ÿ˜ (can't be both right, plus Caicedo won't that be ยฃ150m+ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)

What if Chelsea buys both Caicedo and Lavia before the Liverpool game and announces them at the game just to annoy Liverpool and affect their morale ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibime:

Really? When is he paying his debt?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tuchel is horrible with transfers and I actually feel sorry for any club who lets him make transfers

Besides Kane that makes sense, All the others Walker, Kepa, Rice are just brainless targets

By his targets, you can tell the man does not watch football outside his work on the training ground

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibime:

i always think they are the same person. It would be really weird if they are not the same person cos they both d1ckride pep
Incognito9:

Oh, what an unexpected turn! I had no idea the guy supports Chelsea, I've always known him as a fan of Pep.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2023
๐ŸšจBayern Munich are working on a deal for Kepa Arrizabalaga,the goalkeeper is keen on the move
Via ( @DiMarzio )

I apologize for your poor talent Id tuxhains , didn't know it will save us some how
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2023
Singapore1:
That Android17 guy is more of a Manchester City fan than a Chelsea fan. I have never seen someone live in such denial before in my life. How can you love Manchester City that much and yet claim to be a Chelsea fan?

You mean erudebtor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2023
๐ŸšจBREAKING: Chelsea have discussed a payment structure for a ยฃ90m package for Moises Caicedo, which will include a further ยฃ10m in add-ons, and are increasingly confident of striking a deal with Brighton...

๐Ÿ”— Nizaar Kinsella

so we still ended up ยฃ100m package,what was all the haggling about ๐Ÿฅด, anyways hope this is the last time we deal with Brighton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Chelsea have not gone for kudus because they don't want to anger Brighton according to Felix Johnston.

will Chelsea move for him after caicedo or will they stick to olise let's watch

๐Ÿ‘€
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Things are getting HOT

- @BlueMann
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2023
two midfielders and an AM coming in..
we are competing for league straight up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Theuniverse:
caicedo na good player. but i don't see all the hype of caicedo, he has only one season at Brighton, so no consistency yet. if we buy caicedo or lavia or even both, Dem no guarantee starts, ugochukwu go still bench Dem. ugochukwu has played for at least three years at french ligue1 Rennes consistently with good ratings. according to top ratings site (whoscored.com) he has an average 6.44 rating, strong in aerial duels, tackling,blocking the ball, has no significant weaknesses. (style of play)- he likes to shoot from distance and play short passes. has at least three seasons of experience in a top league and European competition's, Europa league etc. according to stats site (footballtransfers.com) he's the- 6th best future holding midfielder, 11th best future midfielder Ligue1, 14th best future ball winning midfielder in the world. people here saying caicedo and lavia go just come and start together and bench him or we loan him, please post their stats and achievements and prove they are better. you are all forgetting Chelsea works by stats and performance metrics now, no more stupid boehly or nonsense coach just making decisions anyhow again.
pipo are actually arguing that Lavia isn't better than Ugochukwu ๐Ÿคฃ, but Lavia is better than an injured injury prone Tyler Adams. Make Chelsea buy all of them, Caicedo Lavia Tyler
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
๐ŸšจBREAKING: Chelsea have discussed a payment structure for a ยฃ90m package for Moises Caicedo, which will include a further ยฃ10m in add-ons, and are increasingly confident of striking a deal with Brighton...

๐Ÿ”— Nizaar Kinsella

so we still ended up ยฃ100m package,what was all the haggling about ๐Ÿฅด, anyways hope this is the last time we deal with Brighton
read it's actually in Euros

โ‚ฌ90m plus โ‚ฌ10m euros, 90m payable in four or so installments. Brighton wanted ยฃ85m straight up like a release clause payment or ยฃ100m in four payments, seems they are willing to accept less likely ยฃ10m less, that's ยฃ90m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2023
๐Ÿšจ โ€“ BREAK: Bayern Munich have reached an agreement with Tottenham for the signing of Harry Kane. Proposal worth above โ‚ฌ100m and it has been accepted by Spurs.

[@David_Ornstein,๐ŸŽ–]

so levy finally accepted I thought he was stupid,let him for lakaka a proven striker grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2023
๐Ÿšจ Breaking: Chelsea have met the ยฃ20M release clause for Leeds United midfielder Tyler Adams. One source says Adams will have a medical in the next 24 hours...

๐Ÿ”— Sky sports

bomba everywhere!

omo, Liverpool will smell shit on Sunday

caicedo and Adams leaving Enzo to roam

freely the prem ain't ready

4-3-3 it is!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
๐Ÿšจ โ€“ BREAK: Bayern Munich have reached an agreement with Tottenham for the signing of Harry Kane. Proposal worth above โ‚ฌ100m and it has been accepted by Spurs.

[@David_Ornstein,๐ŸŽ–]

so levy finally accepted I thought he was stupid,let him for lakaka a proven striker grin
โ‚ฌ120m for 30yr old striker with one yr left isn't cheap. Honestly thought Bayern would go for Kolo Mauni or even Vlahovic, with that money they could get Oshimen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2023
So we want to sign Adams, Lavia and Caicedo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
๐Ÿšจ Breaking: Chelsea have met the ยฃ20M release clause for Leeds United midfielder Tyler Adams. One source says Adams will have a medical in the next 24 hours...

๐Ÿ”— Sky sports

bomba everywhere!

omo, Liverpool will smell shit on Sunday

caicedo and Adams leaving Enzo to roam

freely the prem ain't ready

4-3-3 it is!
so all three it is then ๐Ÿ˜ Tyler Lavia Caicedo I may be keen to believe Lavia's bid is a scam not serious, pipo on twitter be saying why have both Ugochukwu and Lavia

Stats can be pretty deceiving especially comparing players from different leagues playing for different teams, but it sha is fun ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lavia ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Vs Ugochukwu ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท (per90)

Progressive passes 4.13 - 3.29 (๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช)
Progressive carries 0.89 - 0.84 (-)
Tackles 2.43 - 2.46 (-)
Interceptions 1.34 - 1.43 (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท)
Blocks 1.9 - 1.67 (๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช)
Aerials won 0.28 - 1.18 (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท)
Valuation ยฃ50m - ยฃ23m (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท)
(Frbref)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:
so all three it is then ๐Ÿ˜ Tyler Lavia Caicedo I may be keen to believe Lavia's bid is a scam not serious, pipo on twitter be saying why have both Ugochukwu and Lavia

Stats can be pretty deceiving especially comparing players from different leagues playing for different teams, but it sha is fun ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lavia ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Vs Ugochukwu ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท (per90)

Progressive passes 4.13 - 3.29 (๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช)
Progressive carries 0.89 - 0.84 (-)
Tackles 2.43 - 2.46 (-)
Interceptions 1.34 - 1.43 (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท)
Blocks 1.9 - 1.67 (๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช)
Aerials won 0.28 - 1.18 (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท)
Valuation ยฃ50m - ยฃ23m (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท)
(Frbref)
yeah you are right lavia bid has always been a fluke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2023
BlueMann:
no just caicedo and Adams, Chelsea wants two midfielders one AM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2023
BlueMann:
I don't think Lavia is coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2023
"todd boehly is turning Chelsea into a selling club."
They said.
let the apology be as loud as the disrespect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2023
"todd boehly is turning Chelsea into a selling club."
They said.
let the apology be as loud as the disrespect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2023
๐Ÿšจ Conor Gallagher is open to staying at Chelsea but he continues to be offered to rival clubs.

West Ham had a ยฃ40m bid rejected last month, while Tottenham are also monitoring his situation.

#CFC

(@NizaarKinsella)

As much as I didn't like Gallagher playing in a deeper midfield role for us, dude is fit and showed in preseason he can improve. Anyway 45 to 50m for him is still good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
no just caicedo and Adams, Chelsea wants two midfielders one AM

Unlimited22:

I don't think Lavia is coming.

Okay...fair enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:

๐Ÿšจ Conor Gallagher is open to staying at Chelsea but he continues to be offered to rival clubs.

West Ham had a ยฃ40m bid rejected last month, while Tottenham are also monitoring his situation.

#CFC

(@NizaarKinsella)

As much as I didn't like Gallagher playing in a deeper midfield role for us, dude is fit and showed in preseason he can improve. Anyway 45 to 50m for him is still good.
west ham gotta sell that pacqueta dude if not I don't see them coming for him after signing Alvarez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
yeah you are right lavia bid has always been a fluke
till Southampton accepts it ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

I have to say having Tyler Lavia Enzo Santos is not bad ๐Ÿ˜”. Don't know how long Tyler is still injured for since spring and if he will relapse or even get back in form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18004) (18005) (18006) (18007) (18008) (18009) (18010) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.