Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10548775 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18007) (18008) (18009) (18010) (18011) (18012) (18013) ... (19176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:
be like them don agree for Kane matter. Bayern could actually pay £100m they did it for de ligt, but what's the point with all the midfielders they have

De ligt was £68m(€80m). Bayern are not interested in caicedo, It's all mind games by Brighton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:
let him pass his medic first na then we go know

1st medic passed, main part today.

Oh you think boehly didn't think of this before activating his Clause 😁.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Personally, I don’t care about figures anymore. Gone are the days when the decorum tape was played in the transfer market, everyone is now mad.

Get me Caicedo for that 100m along with Adams and I’m fine with that midfield. Lavia is good but he isn’t as combative as Caicedo neither does he possesses the superior ball retention abilities of the Ecuadorian.

From what I saw during the preseason series, Poch’s game encourages his fullbacks to bomb forward. In events where Chilly and James are caught off guard, we can trust Caicedo who’s magnificent in covering ground across the pitch to regain possession quickly and make a transition from defense to attack.

His defensive stats are astounding. Only Fulham’s João Palhinha made more tackles than him in the league last season (144 to 100), and only Declan Rice made more interceptions (63) than him (56). This is like us getting another Kante after losing Kante.

Having this boy and Enzo in one midfield is a scary proposition. Poch knows this, the board knows this and it’s the single reason we are hanging on this deal.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Griffon:

Caicedo has been identified as our primary target from day 1.

All these Lavia speculations are more of chess moves to move Brighton’s position or to keep Liverpool at bay.

Both Chelsea and Brighton are playing themselves and at the end we will know who wins .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Incognito9:

1st medic passed, main part today.

Oh you think boehly didn't think of this before activating his Clause 😁.
well seems fit
Tyler Adams could make his Chelsea debut against Liverpool on Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Leeds United manager Daniel Farke on Tyler Adams’ injury last week: “Tyler isn’t too far from returning to training. Hopefully, Tyler can return earlier. He was out for such a long time and he needs training.”

Still too soon to make a debut on Sunday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omo l can't believe Brighton are truly desperate to force Chelsea hands into £100m bid for caicedo.

Well they want replacement before transfer window shutdown,hence the media noise.

The only club here in this caicedo saga is Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Southampton have rejected Chelsea’s £48m bid for Romeo Lavia. (@TomRoddy_ @_pauljoyce) #CFC

Obviously going to get rejected, city have a 45m BC for next season and 20% sell on clause anything lesser than 50m is Southampton's loss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Leeds United manager Daniel Farke on Tyler Adams’ injury last week: “Tyler isn’t too far from returning to training. Hopefully, Tyler can return earlier. He was out for such a long time and he needs training.”

Still too soon to make a debut on Sunday

Tyler Adam return date is September that's two weeks away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Southampton have rejected Chelsea’s £48m bid for Romeo Lavia. (@TomRoddy_ @_pauljoyce) #CFC

Obviously going to get rejected, city have a 45m BC for next season and 20% sell on clause anything lesser than 50m is Southampton's loss

Chelsea too are playing mind games from Ugochukwu to Tyler Adam to Romeo lavia 😁😂😂😂more like making Brighton know there are alternatives.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gucciboy:

Tyler Adam return date is September that's two weeks away.
September is 3 weeks away, signing him now though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Boehly should rebuff bayern loan approach for kepa.

permanent sell or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gucciboy:

Chelsea too are playing mind games from Ugochukwu to Tyler Adam to Romeo lavia 😁😂😂😂more like making Brighton know there are alternatives.

Lavia no be alternative to Caicedo o. Lavia is good but not a Caicedo, dude isnt better aerial than a shorter Caicedo.

Except Poch has a plan to use Lavia instead of Caicedo, a plan that makes Chelsea compete for the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Moises Caicedo is determined to join Mauricio Pochettino at Chelsea, who hope to get a deal done in the next 48 hours.

- @guardian_sport
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
The difference between Chelsea's and Liverpool's hijack is the player. Caicedo rejects Liverpool for Chelsea 😏

Lavia no send him fit join Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Raumdeuter ngbo? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Really? When is he paying his debt?
How much is the debt sef, make I help am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
airmark:
Raumdeuter ngbo? grin

😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

can't get a decent midfielder for £60m

Says who

I don't even see £20m difference between Caicedo and your average DM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Incognito9:
Boehly should rebuff bayern loan approach for kepa.

permanent sell or nothing.

Obligation to buy will suit us perfectly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:

Game of thrones. Now Liverpool should pay £50m flat. we just wanted to teach them lesson😁😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kepa can't be that bad to have Bayern and Madrid after him 🤔
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:

Moises Caicedo is determined to join Mauricio Pochettino at Chelsea, who hope to get a deal done in the next 48 hours.

- @guardian_sport

Chelsea are the only club in this caicedo saga, Brighton are showing desperation to sell by sponsoring media noise.

Todd boehly could delay the deal if he doesn't want Brighton to get their replacement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
OVA200:
God forbid I roll in the mud because of a pig.

I've past that level a very long time ago.
That guy mentality tire me, just because you failed to land your dream job after you got your PhD then you now declare all your certificates and education learning from primary to university level inconsequential.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BronzeTiger: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
airmark:
Raumdeuter ngbo? grin

Kane hasn't won anything in his career and Bayern Munich compete in the champions league so michael Owen's advice isn't sensible.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Thomas Tuku my man

God wee Bless you

Make we go buy Giorgi Mamadarshvili.

But get me Caicedo first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ibime:

Obligation to buy will suit us perfectly

Yeah, perfect one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
airmark:
Rumdeuter ngbo? grin

Michael Owen is a meme among Sport analyst, Search for the meaning when they say someone did a Michael Owen

1. This top scorer award is only for 92 till date. So Kane will be the Premier league 92 till date top scorer award?

2. What happens when someone in the future e.g Haaland breaks that goal scoring record. What will a retired Kane have to point to as the highpoint of his career? He will say that record Halland has now, I held it before?

The only PL team sure to win a major title(League or CL) in the next 4 yrs is Man City others are gambles. So why will Kane risk his career on a gamble

So say Kane joins Arsenal or Man Utd and at 35 he ends with 2 Carling cups, will that be enough for him?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Griffon:
Personally, I don’t care about figures anymore. Gone are the days when the decorum tape was played in the transfer market, everyone is now mad.

Get me Caicedo for that 100m along with Adams and I’m fine with that midfield. Lavia is good but he isn’t as combative as Caicedo neither does he possesses the superior ball retention abilities of the Ecuadorian.

From what I saw during the preseason series, Poch’s game encourages his fullbacks to bomb forward. In events where Chilly and James are caught off guard, we can trust Caicedo who’s magnificent in covering ground across the pitch to regain possession quickly and make a transition from defense to attack.

His defensive stats are astounding. Only Fulham’s João Palhinha made more tackles than him in the league last season (144 to 100), and only Declan Rice made more interceptions (63) than him (56). This is like us getting another Kante after losing Kante.

Having this boy and Enzo in one midfield is a scary proposition. Poch knows this, the board knows this and it’s the single reason we are hanging on this deal.
we are not getting caicedo if Brighton don't bring the price down. ugochukwu or anybody else can deputise there. let Brighton chop caicedo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
MorataFC:
That guy mentality tire me, just because you failed to land your dream job after you got your PhD then you now declare all your certificates and education learning from primary to university level inconsequential.
It's not about mentality but more about dignity.
A person should know he is human and can be wrong and corrected but being hell-bent on using irrelevant thing to conquer relevant stuff is demeaning.

Imagine thinking you can win an informal argument by highlighting your opposition grammatical blunders when you are faced with fact and you can't find a way out.

Dignity is being a man of your words and not run away when your words require actions.
That was how he offered his arm just to win baseless argument and not have the dignity to walk the talk.

Having different moniker just to escape the consequence of your word is demeaning to a man of values.

But he will never learn until he pays dearly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Michael Owen is a meme among Sport analyst, Search for the meaning when they say someone did a Michael Owen

1. This top scorer award is only for 92 till date. So Kane will be the Premier league 92 till date top scorer award?

2. What happens when someone in the future e.g Haaland breaks that goal scoring record. What will a retired Kane have to point to as the highpoint of his career? He will say that record Halland has now, I held it before?

The only PL team sure to win a major title(League or CL) in the next 4 yrs is Man City others are gambles. So why will Kane risk his career on a gamble

So say Kane joins Arsenal or Man Utd and at 35 he ends with 2 Carling cups, will that be enough for him?

You agreeing with Owen's last line, means we are in unison about Burndisleaguedown. 😊
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
m

(1) (2) (3) ... (18007) (18008) (18009) (18010) (18011) (18012) (18013) ... (19176) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.