Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10686764 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18059) (18060) (18061) (18062) (18063) (18064) (18065) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Caicedo is doing media work and photos this afternoon, official statement could be as early as tonight! (@TheSecretScout_)

🚨 Breaking: Moises Caicedo completes Chelsea medical. (@David_Ornstein)
Liverpool are furious after Chelsea agreed a fee for Moises Caicedo, Liverpool had been given initial encouragement by his entourage but then Caicedo rejected them. (@NizaarKinsella) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chelsea were offered the chance to sign Neymar in June but the club decided to protect their players, including Mudryk. (@FabrizioRomano) #CFC

Rejected Neymar because of Mudryk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
FBS:

Ah ha.
Softly nah.

imo they didn't do badly at all.

That's basically a new team out there and we played some really good combinations, moved the ball a lot quicker than before.

Nah man... Relax.

nateevs:

'Any' top 5 team retained 90% of their core. We changed our entire team, from GK to Striker. Let's be measured in our expectations.

I watched the match with very low expectations. I was never going to get mad if they had beaten us, but after watching Liverpool play, I changed my mind. We should have won that match convincingly. I get your point though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea were offered the chance to sign Neymar in June but the club decided to protect their players, including Mudryk. (@FabrizioRomano) #CFC

I don't understand the highlighted part.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
MorataFC:
I don't understand the highlighted part.
na to ask Fab. Neymar may insist to play or cause dressing room chaos or contract, 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
airmark:

Nkuku is not a natural top striker, we need another 9. Broja should go on loan, he is not ready yet to do 25+ league goals.

Our major problem that I can see is, putting the ball at the back of the net. We are creating plenty of chances but still don't know how to bury them. I am not against Olize, but we need another natural striker, so that pressure of scoring won't kill this young Jackson.

I think we might go for an elite striker next season if we don't sign wahi or vlahovic now. I remember saying Michael jackson is not enough and shouldn't be put pressure on as our main striker but our friendly neighborhood Dead barka fan andrewbaba44 came from nowhere to come and start dragging me because he can't afford seeing another club using wire to buy players. We need another finisher. Someone that can at least guarantee 20 goals in the league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I think we might go for an elite striker next season if we don't sign wahi or vlahovic now. I remember saying Michael jackson is not enough and shouldn't be put pressure on as our main striker but our friendly neighborhood Dead barka fan andrewbaba44 came from nowhere to come and start dragging me because he can't afford seeing another club using wire to buy players. We need another finisher. Someone that can at least guarantee 20 goals in the league.

We're signing Osimehn next season. 170m
Watch this space.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
BlueAngel444:

It wouldn't make sense to bring finished neymar to compete with sterling making mudryk we just bought for 86m see plenty benching after just one season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

It wouldn't make sense to bring finished neymar to compete with sterling making mudryk we just bought for 86m see plenty benching after just one season.
Mudryk was bought for €70m, I doubt he has accomplished any add ons out of the €30m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Jackson isn’t good enough after one match ? It’s people like you that make people see most chelsea fans as people with poor football knowledge

I also remember you saying osimhen isn’t good enough ,who come good enough for your club grin

Your confused owner should go and buy one 100M random striker ,I am sure that will make you happy

You people prefer hype to footballing abilities

Lastly stop quoting me for irrelevant things

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
kushercain:

Watch this space.
if he doesn't renew his contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hazard still have something left in him. He just needs game time.

I will take harzard and dump sterling.

If we go for him, e no go bad. Atleast he will come cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pochettino may want Ugochukwu to stay due to lack of aerially prowess among his midfielder options

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Emaprince:
Hazard still have something left in him. He just needs game time.

I will take harzard and dump sterling.

If we go for him, e no go bad. Atleast he will come cheap
you would dump a player after one bad season for a player that had a bad career move or flopped in Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Jackson isn’t good enough after one match ? It’s people like you that make people see most chelsea fans as people with poor football knowledge

I also remember you saying osimhen isn’t good enough ,who come good enough for your club grin

Your confused owner should go and buy one 100M random striker ,I am sure that will make you happy

You people prefer hype to footballing abilities

Lastly stop quoting me for irrelevant things
If you don't want people quoting you for irrelevant things then stop saying irrelevant things.
I did not say he's not good but jackson is not yet the finished product, good in holdup play and linkup play, dribbling and drive but is still transitioning into an ice cold goalscorer. We need an elite goalscorer ti finish off most of the chances being created. Just one half season at Villarreal made you to come here and start telling us nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jackson this Jackson that what more did you all expect from him, he was a lone attacker ffs against VVD and Konate which is arguably the toughest CB combinations he’ll meet, you’ll think he missed 5 one on one’s going by this thread, he had just one clear chance and all of a sudden he’s not clinical, Jackson has everything to thrive in the EPL

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
kushercain:

Watch this space.
Osimhen is not worth 170m at this time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chelsea are not planning on signing another new centre-forward this summer. #CFC (@NizaarKinsella)

So no Wahi then. 😮‍💨 Spending £175m on two DMs

Nicolas Jackson made 21 off-the-ball runs into the box against Liverpool, at least nine more than any other Premier League player across the opening weekend. 🔥 #CFC (@OptaJoe) well another Havertz, howbeit, cheaper with less hype
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

If you don't want people quoting you for irrelevant things then stop saying irrelevant things.
I did not say he's not good but jackson is not yet the finished product, good in holdup play and linkup play, dribbling and drive but is still transitioning into an ice cold goalscorer. We need an elite goalscorer ti finish off most of the chances being created. Just one half season at Villarreal made you to come here and start telling us nonsense.

Oya give me an example of an elite goal scorer that will fit your team

Just give me 3 examples

Na here we Dey when Isak don Dey turn something else for Newcastle and teams like you will gladly pay 100M for him if given the chance ,but I am sure you will also not want him as your team when he was at sociedad ,same you are doing with the Jackson guy from Villarreal

Don’t worry Brighton is grooming Evan Ferguson for you guys for 100M ,since your club no get direction

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chelsea are hoping to close a deal for Michael Olise worth around £45m. (@NizaarKinsella) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
BlueAngel444:
if he doesn't renew his contract

He already did, that is the release clause inserted. Comes into effect 2024 I think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
popizaino:

As in ehnnn.what are we then going to pay for actual goalscorer?
One thing u guys fail to realise is dat a midfielder is involved in the whole game for complete 90mins,,if he plays well he can help his team to win,,if he doesn't play well his team will conceed goals,,, but a scorer only needs to score btw 1-3 goals to win a game....wen d midfielders and defenders don't do their job,,u den see how useless d scorer is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
kushercain:

He already did, that is the release clause inserted. Comes into effect 2024 I think
€150m thought it would be around €100m highest €120m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
popizaino:
If you are signing a DM for 100m,how much then will you be signing a striker for crying out loud? 300m,400m🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Thank God no be my club dey involve in this transfer foolishness.
Them say those way they live for glass house no they throw stone
E get reason grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Just give me 3 examples

Na here we Dey when Isak don Dey turn something else for Newcastle and teams like you will gladly pay 100M for him if given the chance ,but I am sure you will also not want him as your team when he was at sociedad ,same you are doing with the Jackson guy from Villarreal

Don’t worry Brighton is grooming Evan Ferguson for you guys for 100M ,since your club no get direction

No need na. Moses Caicedo will play striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
popizaino:
If you are signing a DM for 100m,how much then will you be signing a striker for crying out loud? 300m,400m🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Thank God no be my club dey involve in this transfer foolishness.

Popizano how far

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Popizano how far

grin grin grin

Time to thank devil.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Popizano how far
His club not only get involve in the foolishness, they added 15m and sell on clause worth of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

Time to thank devil.

Maybe Chelsea no be him team anymore na Burnley fan nowadays

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
Leyqute:

No need na. Moses Caicedo will play striker.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Just give me 3 examples

This Man..... Chelsea dhe Spend. Andrewbab dhe vex. Imagine! Dont worry,Boehly will buy the entire Barcelona next.... Ordinary cancelo you no fit afford. The war should be against Poverty not against Chelsea Bro!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
This Man..... Chelsea dhe Spend. Andrewbab dhe vex. Imagine! Dont worry,Boehly will buy the entire Barcelona next.... Ordinary cancelo you no fit afford. The war should be against Poverty not against Chelsea Bro!!

Yeah I am crying .

The war should be against winning trophies and not fighting relegation .

(1) (2) (3) ... (18059) (18060) (18061) (18062) (18063) (18064) (18065) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Ibime(m), AlphaNugget(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.