Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10547850 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Sometimes i dy tire for the kind analysis wey chelsea fans dy make for here o. E b lyk say dis visitors like dayo don the influence us negatively. Some don dy comment wt fear of being attacked by the dayo of a guy.
What i knw 4rm the match i watched is that all chelsea players on the pitch played very well. None was too exceptional. Some wrong decisions made us nt to atleast draw the match. You guys shld knw that playing defensively is the most difficult tactics to play in football.

Last last, Courtious was wonderful up until d second goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2016
diggz:
Hol up..... Hol up......,! Gerratout of here o ye stewwpid someboriz.

Even glorified scunwats fans dey make noise for here too angry

Anyways,we actually played well today and t wasn't an easy game as predicted by many wink

Psg welcome to the bridge cheesy
I thought the bridge had been destroyed...cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Greatihex:
Sometimes i dy tire for the kind analysis wey chelsea fans dy make for here o. E b lyk say dis visitors like dayo don the influence us negatively. Some don dy comment wt fear of being attacked by the dayo of a guy.
What i knw 4rm the match i watched is that all chelsea players on the pitch played very well. None was too exceptional. Some wrong decisions made us nt to atleast draw the match. You guys shld knw that playing defensively is the most difficult tactics to play in football.

Of course they played well and a draw was near possible though some clearly did not pull their weights but I really don't understand this - Who is dayo? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Anyways about Diego - totally forgot he had an assist so a 6 - 5 (for fluffing his lines big time so 1) . grin
Just kidding, let's give him 2. He tried. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2016
hensben:
It's a good result.
it really isn't. you fit beat your chest say that your defense no go chop at least one goal? when una keep clean sheet last sef . but obi score fine goal so na positive cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Like I said,a 2-1 defeat... Spot on

We played better than I thought we would which makes the defeat a little hard

Guus bleeped up..its not about the big names but the right players..
Mikel was on a yellow and PSG kept passing through the middle because fab was shit yet Guus didn't trust Cheek or even Oscar in the pivot

We made only a sub despite the fact that we were chasing the ball for 90mins because he didn't trust his bench

Its still in our hands

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2016
I cannot say good defensive display because we conceeded twice. Silly foul by our DM for the first goal and a sleeping center back for the second.

2-1 is not that bad but its risky. we have to win to nil or score 2 more than them. Its hard with PSG because the kind of strength in depth they have is crazy. Imagine, they called upon Cavani and Pastore off the bench. these are not just average joes, these are proven players with experience. something we lacked on the night.

Hazard yesterday was just OMG! playing for PSG? and some people wanted us to celebrate his penarity goal? I say sell the dude already! Last thing we need is players who are not committed to our cause.

Man City FA Cup next. .

On a side note. . . Since CHampionsleague qualification is looking a tough bet, which would be better? qualify for Europa league or don't qualify for Europe atall. .

I say don't qualify for Europe atall. we could do without the extra games and mount a good title challenge. There is also the risk of attracting the quality players without champions league footy. Money can always get us that i think.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2016
lalaboi:
I cannot say good defensive display because we conceeded twice. Silly foul by our DM for the first goal and a sleeping center back for the second.

2-1 is not that bad but its risky. we have to win to nil or score 2 more than them. Its hard with PSG because the kind of strength in depth they have is crazy. Imagine, they called upon Cavani and Pastore off the bench. these are not just average joes, these are proven players with experience. something we lacked on the night.

Hazard yesterday was just OMG! playing for PSG? and some people wanted us to celebrate his penarity goal? I say sell the dude already! Last thing we need is players who are not committed to our cause.

Man City FA Cup next. .

On a side note. . . Since CHampionsleague qualification is looking a tough bet, which would be better? qualify for Europa league or don't qualify for Europe atall. .

I say don't qualify for Europe atall. we could do without the extra games and mount a good title challenge. There is also the risk of attracting the quality players without champions league footy. Money can always get us that i think.
what were you expecting hazard to do for you that he didn't do? Were you expecting him to make tackles? Something you already know he doesn't know how to do right from the day he came to Chelsea. How many times did he get the ball and didn't use it well? Una just dey find wetin una go use crucify the guy. If una sell am now. Na una go still begin complain when una buy that one wey you think better pass am. Chelsea should go and buy quality players and not to sell the ones they have.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2016
lalaboi:

My thoughts exactly.....

The frustrating part is hazard has everything to be a worldbeater e.g pace,skill,stays fit 90% of the time at least,could score great goals if he chooses to e.t.c. I mean the potential of this guy is overwhelming and endless yet,we get served with mediocrity day in,day out.

Lastnite we saw Lucas running at our defenders all the time,something one expects from hidden ikedia hazard with all his pace and skill yet,hazard keeps slowing attacks,keeps on pacing the ball backward instead of forward e.t.c. However the few times he ran at psg defense line he drew a foul or two. Abeg why must we endure periods of alter rubbish and a flash in d pan without end results every once in a bluemoon from a guy who we all agree could be world best only if he improves? Or dem swear for am not to use him pace and skill effectively?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Greatihex:
what were you expecting hazard to do for you that he didn't do? Were you expecting him to make tackles? Something you already know he doesn't know how to do right from the day he came to Chelsea. How many times did he get the ball and didn't use it well? Una just dey find wetin una go use crucify the guy. If una sell am now. Na una go still begin complain when una buy that one wey you think better pass am. Chelsea should go and buy quality players and not to sell the ones they have.

Willian got the ball as much as Hazard did......We know who did better....
He did nothing, just to get the ball and pass something I can do if m on that pitch......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2016
dmcdad:

I thought the bridge had been destroyed...cheesy

U dis man u don come with ur Wahala again? This days Sef I dey confused if na barka fan u b or u don switch over to the blue side of things grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2016
Trophy less season loading
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2016
@lalaboi. +1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:

it really isn't.
you fit beat your chest say that your defense no go chop at least one goal?
when una keep clean sheet last sef .
but obi score fine goal so na positive cheesy
what are you saying mr. With Chelsea crisis this season couple with injuries to some key players in defense, in an away game against one of the best squad in Europe. .. Na wa for una oo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
I remember very vividly (either 2008/09 or 09/10 season) when Didier Drogba was almost absolute tosh. He couldn't even control the ball without looking like a League 2 player. It was a new low in Didier's career.

Even fans live at SB used to curse at him. There was serious outcry to sell him. Even I was part of the party. While some stood faithfully with him (Notably FBS), others didn't.

As fate would have it, heavens knows what may have become of Chelsea had we sold him.

What's my point? I believe history should always teach us something. Like the importance of 'perseverance with genuine top players going through a dip in form'. And that sometimes, a deep in form is just that; certainly not to be confused with 'disinterest'. And that instead of a global cry to rid the club of such players, support them, hope they find form and hope that the peak of their careers is spent at the club.

No long story. Everybody gets the gist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mr Ramuzaki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Bayern thread is fucking hilarious....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
diggz:

U dis man u don come with ur Wahala again? This days Sef I dey confused if na barka fan u b or u don switch over to the blue side of things grin
Blues for life! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
I think given the conditions yesterday Chelsea played well and got a good result

The problem is some guys were getting overworked and some were just freeloading

Willian really tried yesterday even Baba Rahman tried. Its not easy staying with Moura. Zlatan drifted to Azpis side and put him under a lot of pressure

2-1 isnt a bad result. It could have been worse

The second leg. All you need is a goal. Chelsea doesnt need to go all out attacking that would expose them at the back. First thing is to reduce PSG chances. Chelsea would get their chances like they did Yesterday but Costa and co need to be more clinical

In the return leg you need people who are ready to work. Willian Pedro, Mikel Matic.

Ikedia isnt ready to be a top level footballer and needs to be dropped.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Greatihex:

I be terror for this thread na

Talk true shey you sef no dey fear me

As I quote this your post if you are honest you would admit say you don piss for body already

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
nateevs:
I remember very vividly (either 2008/09 or 09/10 season) when Didier Drogba was almost absolute tosh. He couldn't even control the ball without looking like a League 2 player. It was a new low in Didier's career.

Even fans live at SB used to curse at him. There was serious outcry to sell him. Even I was part of the party. While some stood faithfully with him (Notably FBS), others didn't.

As fate would have it, heavens knows what may have become of Chelsea had we sold him.

What's my point? I believe history should always teach us something. Like the importance of 'perseverance with genuine top players going through a dip in form'. And that sometimes, a deep in form is just that; certainly not to be confused with 'disinterest'. And that instead of a global cry to rid the club of such players, support them, hope they find form and hope that the peak of their careers is spent at the club.

No long story. Everybody gets the gist.

Remember Torres? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nihilist:

Remember Torres? cheesy

Amugbo Where you go since? Dem jail you??

I remember Torres nothing wey dem no talk finish. Give him the support cast, release pass on time, Sell all his competitors, start him in all games, organize olosho for him, He is sad, he needs Spanish speakers, London is too noisy

Rather Torres continued to get worse

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Amugbo Where you go since? Dem jail you??

I remember Torres nothing wey dem no talk finish. Give him the support cast, release pass on time, Sell all his competitors, start him in all games

Rather Torres continues to get worse

I no go anywhere. I just no see any discussion wey dey interesting.

Make I even start one now.

Ramsey is better than Kante. Cc Ibime.

By the way Dayo, I heard that you claimed that Okazaki doesn't strike for Leicester. I hope you didn't actually say that. That's the kind of rubbish that leyqute or spy360 will say...

This hazard discussion just dey make me laugh. Who remembers last year when FBS said that Willian was a better thinker on the ball than Hazard? And we all laughed at him

'FBS 'must be Russian slang for prophet

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nihilist:

Remember Torres? cheesy

That's different. He never had a good season for Chelsea.
I am referring to players who have been Chelsea players, have excelled and then suffer a dip in form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
nateevs:

That's different. He never had a good season for Chelsea.
I am referring to players who have been Chelsea players, have excelled and then suffer a dip in form.

It doesn't matter whether they excelled at Chelsea or not. The principle remains. Torres was an excellent footballer until something snapped in his mind. It wasn't necessarily that he lacked pace after injuries. It wasn't that he lacked technique.

Those don't explain this.

or this
[img]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/torres-miss.gif[/img]

To me, Hazard is looking like he's going down that Torres route, though down a slightly different path

Physically he's fine....mentally though?

He clearly has issues with commitment to the cause. He's been criticised for his attitude by 2 Belgium managers in a row. He's been publicly castigated by Jose and now by Guus. All have been for the same reason. His seeming lack of commitment.

There's clearly something wrong there that would explain his drastic drop in performance and his shameless flirting with other clubs in Europe.

Its one thing to suffer bad form....it's another thing entirely to care enough to do something about it.

Hazard looks like he simply does not give a rats azz about his form, as long as he is getting paid. It's difficult to invest my hope in such a guy....

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Torres was poor but he cared

Hazard is currently poor and he doesn't care

I hoped he stayed in Paris...fuckboy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nihilist:

It doesn't matter whether they excelled at Chelsea or not. The principle remains. Torres was an excellent footballer until something snapped in his mind. It wasn't necessarily that he lacked pace after injuries. It wasn't that he lacked technique.

Those don't explain this.

or this
[img]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/torres-miss.gif[/img]

To me, Hazard is looking like he's going down that Torres route, though down a slightly different path

Physically he's fine....mentally though?

He clearly has issues with commitment to the cause. He's been criticised for his attitude by 2 Belgium managers in a row. He's been publicly castigated by Jose and now by Guus. All have been for the same reason. His seeming lack of commitment.

There's clearly something wrong there that would explain his drastic drop in performance and his shameless flirting with other clubs in Europe.

Its one thing to suffer bad form....it's another thing entirely to care enough to do something about it.

Hazard looks like he simply does not give a rats azz about his form, as long as he is getting paid. It's difficult to invest my hope in such a guy....

Okay. Good Point made.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
bigkesh:

When I told you about Hazard last season, You Chelseafan and hesben almost comot my head for here

Now he is a fuckboy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
bigkesh:

I was disappointed reading his response on psg's interest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
airmark:

I was disappointed reading his response on psg's interest.

If you remember his coquettish antics before he signed for us, you won't be surprised. He literally flirted with all the big clubs very publicly

Dude was still liking Madrid related posts on Insta earlier this same season.

It's nothing new bro.

Hazard is that girl Kiss Daniel sang about - You brought her to the club but somebody else took her home.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Then let him be sold !!!.... The problem is that he may not worth much anymore. The fact that he's having a dip in form plus his lack of interest in helping chelsea is making it look impossible for the blues to make good money off his sale. Dude really look poor in every game.

I hope he bounces back, atleast to make his price hit the roof.

One thing I know for sure is that hazard is leaving in the summer. Chelsea wont make top4, so... Y'all know the rest...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Talking about Hazard, he is beginning to get on my nerve, he has zero loyalty towards CFC. Making such crass statement about how he can't refuse PSG if they come calling on the eve of a very important match is disrespectful. Besides, his performance yesterday was nothing short of disgraceful and shambolic.

See fans twit concerning his performance today:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, hensben(m), Bluelines69, Ibunkun1(m), timbros(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.