Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552233 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (19185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
More:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
airmark:

I was disappointed reading his response on psg's interest.
Don't mnd the slowpoke....
2 years ago he said he had already won the French league and player of the year and he didn't need to go France because it won't be interesting and challenging for him

Suddenly we are in trouble and he is saying PSG is hard to turn down....He wants to escape
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
bigkesh:

2 years ago he said he had already won the French league and player of the year and he didn't need to go France because it won't be interesting and challenging for him

Suddenly we are in trouble and he is saying PSG is hard to turn down....He wants to escape

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lool! See dem bashing Hazard anyhow. The best player in d world only 10 months ago and future Balon D' Or winner. The same Hazard dat one môronic Hensbrain has the guts to put in d same sentence as Neymar....
grin grin

Besides, abeg where dat dude dat was arguing with me about Hazard's market value few months ago?? Is he still worth 57 mill?? Like i said b4, y'all will be lucky to sell him for 30mill at this rate...

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! See dem bashing Hazard anyhow. The best player in d world only 10 months ago and future Balon D' Or winner. The same Hazard dat one môronic Hensbrain has the guts to put in d same sentence as Neymar....
grin grin

Besides, abeg where dat dude dat was arguing with me about Hazard's market value few months ago?? Is he still worth 57 mill?? Like i said b4, y'all will be lucky to sell him for 30mill at this rate...
Watch out! Chelsea go still use am maga the likes of PSG and Madrid.

Iku oni pa maga wa oooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
When I blasted Hidden Pius Ikedia hazard here about 10 months ago

They all brought out swords

Today everyone don join chorus to cuss him

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
dmcdad:

I thought the bridge had been destroyed...cheesy

Looking for trouble... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
bigkesh:

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nihilist:

If you remember his coquettish antics before he signed for us, you won't be surprised. He literally flirted with all the big clubs very publicly

Dude was still liking Madrid related posts on Insta earlier this same season.

It's nothing new bro.

Hazard is that girl Kiss Daniel sang about - You brought her to the club but somebody else took her home.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
dmcdad:

Watch out! Chelsea go still use am maga the likes of PSG and Madrid.

Iku oni pa maga wa oooooo.
Lol! I actually said dat too. Madrid, PSG and maybe City are the only clubs dumb enough to pay more dan 30 mill for Hazard. But if Luiz could sell for 50 mill, then anytin can happen...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Considering how Bigkesh came to United thread as Mourinholic and foolishly insulted us United fans for turning on Rooney after weeks of serving us shîte on d pitch, seeing u Chelsea fans including BigKesh bash Hazard left, right and centre is just Awesome!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:00am On Feb 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! I actually said dat too. Madrid, PSG and maybe City are the only clubs dumb enough to pay more dan 30 mill for Hazard. But if Luiz could sell for 50 mill, then anytin can happen...
Hmmmm. Them go use Hidden make better bar. Just watch!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:03am On Feb 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Considering how Bigkesh came to United thread as Mourinholic and foolishly insulted us United fans for turning on Rooney after weeks of serving us shîte on d pitch, seeing u Chelsea fans including BigKesh bash Hazard left, right and centre is just Awesome!!!

I defended Rooney because he is a legend and you guys were treating him badly.... You can't compare hazard to Rooney, Rooney has been at United for well over 10 years......He is a certified United legend

You won't see us bashing Drogba or Lampard left and Right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:
When I blasted Hidden Pius Ikedia hazard here about 10 months ago

They all brought out swords

Today everyone don join chorus to cuss him
hazard is a very good player. He's not just interested in playing for chelsea anymore. Its obvious. You'll see him back to his best when he leaves, so the best thing is to let him go and keep players that will play for us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:30am On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Amugbo Where you go since? Dem jail you??

I remember Torres nothing wey dem no talk finish. Give him the support cast, release pass on time, Sell all his competitors, start him in all games, organize olosho for him, He is sad, he needs Spanish speakers, London is too noisy

Rather Torres continued to get worse
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:41am On Feb 18, 2016
bigkesh:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:06am On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

I be terror for this thread na

Talk true shey you sef no dey fear me

As I quote this your post if you are honest you would admit say you don piss for body already

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:50am On Feb 18, 2016
This is why I told ninjas not to include Hazard in Chelsea all-time 11. He hasnt done anything to merit that. 2 seasons ago, he lost the UCL semi for Chelsea against Atletico with 2 sloppy moments allowing Atletico to win the tie. Last season, he was the main reason we lost to PSG from an attacking sense. When PSG went down to 10 men, he started killing all our attacks with slow lazy football that drained the tempo out of all the attacks.

As for yesterdays match, I felt he played quite well first half. In the 2nd half, he had 2 lazy moments where he tried dribbling in our half and was dispossessed leading to 2 direct PSG attacks on our goal. That probably led his performance to seem worse than it was but I thought he did well in the first half.

At the end of the day, your level of disappointment in Hazard is based on what expectation you set of him. I have never considered him a great so I am not disappointed. I just feel he is a good player who has not been given the right support in terms of a solid midfield to dominate the game and put him on the front foot attacking wise. I would not throw him away because of this bad season. I would rather rebuild the team with the real movers and shakers down the spine of the team (CM, Striker), rather than expecting a bloody winger to carry the team. Wingers do not carry teams generally, they are an added value position.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Ibime:
This is why I told ninjas not to include Hazard in Chelsea all-time 11. He hasnt done anything to merit that. 2 seasons ago, he lost the UCL semi for Chelsea against Atletico with 2 sloppy moments allowing Atletico to win the tie. Last season, he was the main reason we lost to PSG from an attacking sense. When PSG went down to 10 men, he started killing all our attacks with slow lazy football that drained the tempo out of all the attacks.

As for yesterdays match, I felt he played quite well first half. In the 2nd half, he had 2 lazy moments where he tried dribbling in our half and was dispossessed leading to 2 direct PSG attacks on our goal. That probably led his performance to seem worse than it was but I thought he did well in the first half.

At the end of the day, your level of disappointment in Hazard is based on what expectation you set of him. I have never considered him a great so I am not disappointed. I just feel he is a good player who has not been given the right support in terms of a solid midfield to dominate the game and put him on the front foot attacking wise. I would not throw him away because of this bad season. I would rather rebuild the team with the real movers and shakers down the spine of the team (CM, Striker), rather than expecting a bloody winger to carry the team. Wingers do not carry teams generally, they are an added value position.
Well said bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:32am On Feb 18, 2016
Hensben... What do you have to say about Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

I be terror for this thread na

Talk true shey you sef no dey fear me

As I quote this your post if you are honest you would admit say you don piss for body already
hahaha haha. So this has always been your plan. You want us to be influenced by you. You have been having the delusions of grandeur. Let me make it clear to you. You are the least worry i have on this thread. Wetin i wan fear you for? Now I know why you have always been the way you are. You want to feel important. I am sorry; you are not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2016
bigkesh:

Willian got the ball as much as Hazard did......We know who did better....
He did nothing, just to get the ball and pass something I can do if m on that pitch......
you better go and re-watch the match. So you didn't watch the part where hazard embarked on a run and passed the ball to willian who opted to run into two players than to make use of the free space on his left. You didn't watch the build up to our first attempt. Tell me you didn't watch what led to Ivanovic side net volley. You need to know that willian is our most inform player and it is normal for him to be receiving the most passes, yet he can't offer more than what hazard can offer if he is in form.

I say, buy midfielders and a good left back to support hazard and you will see his best. Selling him will not do us any good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Greatihex:
hahaha haha. So this has always been your plan. You want us to be influenced by you. You have been having the delusions of grandeur. Let me make it clear to you. You are the least worry i have on this thread. Wetin i wan fear you for? Now I know why you have always been the way you are. You want to feel important. I am sorry; you are not.
Is dayo a teenager?
Who writes like that?
It's obvious some dudes here think so highly of their online persona but to be honest he's no more than a nuisance here and there when he is trolling...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Ibime:

At the end of the day, your level of disappointment in Hazard is based on what expectation you set for him. I have never considered him a great so I am not disappointed. I just feel he is a good player who have not been given the right support in terms of a solid midfield to dominate the game and put him on the front foot attacking wise. I would not throw him away because of this bad season. I would rather rebuild the team with the real movers and shakers down the spine of the team (CM, Striker), rather than expecting a bloody winger to carry the team. Wingers do not carry teams generally, they are an added value position.
I agree with some part of your post, but, i have to disagree with you on some. That Chelsea was eliminated by both psg and atm can't be blamed on one player. Because a player's mistake led to a goal and the other player's mistake didn't lead to a goal does not make the former player a bad player. Moreover, a mistake make by a player in and advanced area can't be the only cause of a goal.
It is just like saying that lukaku cost us the super cup when we know that winning bayern with a five goal lead will not take us to penalties. I think it is messi that lost the ball that caused Chelsea to score in 2012, does it mean that messi costed them the Champions League in 2012?
End point is that you can't blame one player in attack for a goal in defense and you can't blame a player when there are other players.

Like I have always posited, hazard's problem is psychological. He has the talent to do great things in football, but he has not pushed himself. He needs someone to train him to understand his potentials. It is just like the Ben Carson story. Like a student who is intelligent but does not know that studying harder will make him know more than his teacher.
Einstein maybe was not the most intelligent person in his time, but, he achieved all that he did because he pushed himself to the limit.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Emaprince:
hazard is a very good player. He's not just interested in playing for chelsea anymore. Its obvious. You'll see him back to his best when he leaves, so the best thing is to let him go and keep players that will play for us.
And Belgium?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2016
chrisley024:
And Belgium?
i dont watch much of his games for Belgium.

Well...at his age, he still has a very good chance of redeeming himself. I believe he will still bounce back, sadly, it may not be in blue colors.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Emaprince:

Well...at his age, he still has a very good chance of redeeming himself. I believe he will still bounce back, sadly, it may not be in blue colors.
Yeah, and he needs to be more direct in his game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Greatihex:
Ouch!! Bitter truth!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2016
nateevs:
I remember very vividly (either 2008/09 or 09/10 season) when Didier Drogba was almost absolute tosh. He couldn't even control the ball without looking like a League 2 player. It was a new low in Didier's career.

Even fans live at SB used to curse at him. There was serious outcry to sell him. Even I was part of the party. While some stood faithfully with him (Notably FBS), others didn't.

As fate would have it, heavens knows what may have become of Chelsea had we sold him.

What's my point? I believe history should always teach us something. Like the importance of 'perseverance with genuine top players going through a dip in form'. And that sometimes, a deep in form is just that; certainly not to be confused with 'disinterest'. And that instead of a global cry to rid the club of such players, support them, hope they find form and hope that the peak of their careers is spent at the club.

No long story. Everybody gets the gist.
the best post i have read in years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Nihilist:

I no go anywhere. I just no see any discussion wey dey interesting.

Make I even start one now.

Ramsey is better than Kante. Cc Ibime.

By the way Dayo, I heard that you claimed that Okazaki doesn't strike for Leicester. I hope you didn't actually say that. That's the kind of rubbish that leyqute or spy360 will say...

This hazard discussion just dey make me laugh. Who remembers last year when FBS said that Willian was a better thinker on the ball than Hazard? And we all laughed at him

'FBS 'must be Russian slang for prophet
even with hazard' s form, willian can't be a better thinker on the ball than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Emaprince:
if I may ask, what made him lose interest in playing for Chelsea? If we make good signings, do you think he can regain interest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (19185) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), Itsrm(m), Elnino4ladies, TemporaryHansel, larride(m), raumdeuter, drisham(m), joezy23(m), fredoooooo, bolu96(m), Joseph901, VillageBus(m), andrewbaba44, Trevor012(m), BlueRayDick, timbros(m), FergieRaww(m), popizaino(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.