Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,391 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762981 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) ... (19449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Europa bawo....I had rather finish 17th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
All we need do is win the UCL

Europa League is stressful

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
bigkesh:
Europa bawo.... I had rather finish 17th

hmmnn, be careful what u wish for.... Hope u know dat if we finish 6th or 7th we re breaking a league's record......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chestar5:

hmmnn, be careful what u wish for.... Hope u know dat if we finish 6th or 7th we re breaking a league's record......
Which record is that pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
bigkesh:

Which record is that pls

making top 6 tho in relegation for some weeks... Dont know how to put it...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chestar5:

making top 6 tho in relegation for some weeks... Dont know how to put it...
That's is not a record I will remember in 2 years time.....We need to avoid Europa or it will affect us badly next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Seems like Leicester's baba was working overtime tonight...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nihilist:
Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Nihilist:
be like say we dey think the same thing sef. Almost everything seem to be working in their favor.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2016
Arsenal's problem can't be lacking characters because Swansea at the Emirates played a nine-letter midfield trio: Fer, Cork & Ki.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2016
I say, sign James Rodriguez now. He will do it for Chelsea. That guy is good. He is just out of form just like hazard. We need someone to bench Oscar. Oscar can become a super sub. Leave Pogba and sign a player that will hunger to play for Chelsea. Pogba can be another Matic. Sign defenders in all the position and bring back some that are on loan. We need depth in our defence.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2016
Greatihex:
I say, sign James Rodriguez now. He will do it for Chelsea. That guy is good. He is just out of form just like hazard. We need someone to bench Oscar. Oscar can become a super sub. Leave Pogba and sign a player that will hunger to play for Chelsea. Pogba can be another Matic. Sign defenders in all the position and bring back some that are on loan. We need depth in our defence.
Fab and James in midfield will not go well for us. We need a workaholic like Vidal to pair up with fab and mikel/matic. I don't fancy pogba also, he is Oscar in black skin and always drift to the wing most times...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2016
hensben:
Fab and James in midfield will not go well for us. We need a workaholic like Vidal to pair up with fab and mikel/matic. I don't fancy pogba also, he is Oscar in black skin and always drift to the wing most times...

Workaholic for AM?? No way,why sell Ramirez then......
If Fab is in form we don't need a workaholic AM,we only need a very very good DM and a workaholic CM as Fabregas understudy

If we want to really dominate games,no better CM than Fabregas

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2016
Arsenal fans want Mourinho??

Lmaoooooooooo....what a time to be alive

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2016
bigkesh:

Workaholic for AM?? No way,why sell Ramirez then......
If Fab is in form we don't need a workaholic AM,we only need a very very good DM and a workaholic CM as Fabregas understudy

If we want to really dominate games,no better CM than Fabregas
Not Ramirez kind of workaholic, he is brainless as a midfielder; his first touch is poor, run like a headless chicken and then goes to the ground at any slight contact from opponent player. And No not as AMF but as box-to-box.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2016
One thing I'm very sure if and when Conte comes, is a water tight defence line for us. And we need it badly.

Gone were the days when 1 goal, just one single goal, is enough for us to win a match comfortably.....Mourinho part one. *sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2016
hensben:
if we can get a consistent player like kante that will play as a standing DM, there is no more to bother about in our midfield.
Willian can even be made to come behind the striker and James will be moved to the flank.
I will even suggest we get another striker to give us more option in case we want to play 433 formation. We need a striker that can be seriously involved in build up plays without conceding possession. A striker that can comfortably take on two defenders and score.
Guys, we seriously need additions, but, no much offload.
Just offload all other strikers except Costa. Offload mikel or Matic. Maybe offload iva or keep him for experience in the team, but never play him at right back.
We need a good person in charge of our scouting and transfers.
The person at Barcelona is doing well. The club buys what the need not name.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2016
News from a Russian NP.....Its Conte for next season confirmed by RA to the players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
It's either Kante or Nainogollan of Roma!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
look ahead to our last three
home league games of the season. On
April 16th, we play Manchester City. A
fortnight later, we play Tottenham. A
fortnight after that, we play Leicester,
where the season ends. In other words,
our final three home fixtures stand us up
against arguably the main contenders for
the Premier League this year, and
Tottenham. So this indisputably remains a
title chase in which, if the drama stretches
that far, we are destined to - as the
pundits like to put it - ‘have our say.’

And what drama there could be. And what
a say we could have. Just imagine some of
the ways in which all of this could
eventually shake down. What if by beating
Tottenham at the Bridge (which, on the
evidence of history, is as close to a
foregone conclusion as football tends to
offer), we handed the title to Arsenal? A
disturbing thought. Or what if, by beating
Manchester City, we effectively turned the
Premier League race into an all-north-
London affair? An even more disturbing
thought.
Or what about this one? What if, by
beating Leicester, we handed the title to
(and to my mind, this is by some way the
most kidney-chilling prospect of them all –
one which virtually takes on the
dimensions of science fiction in the full
extent of its horrors) Tottenham?
- Giles smith

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Even if we hand the title to Arsenal they will still throw it away.......

Wait....If we play City,Tottenham and Leicester at home maybe we have a chance at top 4

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
I hear we opened talks with Pjanic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
According to Corriere dello Sport, Abramovich has told the Blues squad that Conte will definitely be in charge from next season.

The Russian is said to have held a team meeting at the club's training ground in Cobham during which he made the announcement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Greatihex:

James Rodriguez is just a slightly better version of Oscar. . . another visionless modarfucker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
nateevs:
I hear we opened talks with Pjanic.

Now thats a good signing.

Heard his release clause is £31m so no need for too much haggling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ibime:

£31m for Pjanic. O da bi pe e tun fe san wo maga abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ibime:

Heard his release clause is[b] £31m[/b] so no need for too much haggling.
Ibime, you're joking right? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ibime:

Where and how do you see Pjanic and Fabregas coexisting in the same 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Where and how do you see Pjanic and Fabregas coexisting in the same 11

One of em can go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
FBS:

Ibime, you're joking right? cheesy

Have you seen what Chelsea paid for wastemen like Oscar, Baba Rahman and Cuadrado?

£30m is the going price these days. Might as well spend it on a certified nigga like Pjanic.

Blieve me, Emenalo can phuck up £30m fast, so once I hear Pjanic, at least I know it's not wasted.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Spy360:
Abeg go jawre...

It is easy to beat Barca, soak their pressure and hit them on the counter. Celta Vigo did it and it was 4-0. Aspas got a brace. I just need my boyz to be fit.
Remember this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
If Lord Conte actually wants Nainlogan and Pjanic,he should be our technical director and Coach

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) ... (19449) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, BlueRayDick, monerozi5590, Vischy, afrodoc2, a4turitoroman, Unlimited22 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.