Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,557 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763733 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (19451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
dmcdad:

Remember this
Everyone knows SPY360 is in a world of his own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
bigkesh:
If Lord Conte actually wants Nainlogan and Pjanic,he should be our technical director and Coach

Word!

Overnight, the team is changed. Now one more DM, one CB, one LB (Nathan Ake?) and one RB (anyone but Ivanovic) and we have a solid team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
nateevs:

Word!

Overnight, the team is changed. Now one more DM, one CB, one LB (Nathan Ake?) and one RB (anyone but Ivanovic) and we have a solid team.

Correct.

We can even move Iva to CB and not need a new CB. I trust him to perform there.

Cahill, Iva, Zouma and Christensen is kosher for a title challenging team. Only Spurs can boast better in EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ibime:

James Rodriguez is just a slightly better version of Oscar. . . another visionless modarfucker.
i don't agree with that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Greatihex:
i don't agree with that.

You don't have to, until you see him week in, week out at Chelsea.

When I said the same about a certain Brazilian no10 wonderkid after watching him in his first few matches in 2012, they thought I was crazy. MaZaCar was all the rage back then.

Rodriguez is trash. Never trust a no10 whose only real moments of note come from long range shots.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ibime:

Rodriguez is trash. Never trust a no10 whose only real moments of note come from long range shots.

That's the la liga best midfielder 2014/2015.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
airmark:

An unmerited award.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:01am On Mar 04, 2016
airmark:

Unmerited award driven by 2014 WC hype.

It's the kind of signing I expect Emenalo, Abramovic or Airmark to make. A totally unnecessary signing that adds nothing to Chelsea as a team except to add to our expensive collection of AMs.

When I hear Naingolann or Pjanic, those are signings a manager would make - one who knows football and has considered the strengths and weaknesses of the team.

Signing that wetback would be a setback.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

You don't have to, until you see him week in, week out at Chelsea.

When I said the same about a certain Brazilian no10 wonderkid after watching him in his first few matches in 2012, they thought I was crazy. MaZaCar was all the rage back then.

sad truth sometimes his performance is piss poor, but after 2 long range shots he automatically becomes the best cm in the league. And the award was unmerited imo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:20am On Mar 04, 2016
bykebyke:

An unmerited award.

No barca midfielder had goals and assists more than him in the said season. Really unmerited to barca fans.

nonsoroyalty:

sad truth sometimes his performance is piss poor, but after 2 long range shots he automatically becomes the best cm in the league. And the award was unmerited imo

He scored 13 goals in 2014/2015 so it means he scored 11 non-long range goals. I thought ibime said he was all about long range shots. grin Tell me any of your barca cms who had more goals n assists than him last season in la liga? Abi assists n goals dont count again?

Ibime:

It's the kind of signing I expect Emenalo, Abramovic or Airmark to make. A totally unnecessary signing that adds nothing to Chelsea as a team except to add to our expensive collection of AMs.
When I hear Naingolann or Pjanic, those are signings a manager would make - one who knows football and has considered the strengths and weaknesses of the team.

When you were recommending an untested neophyte like axel wixtel abi whats his name again to get signed by Chelsea i recommended nainggolan back then. Good to know you have reasoned along. Rodriguez did nt merit it, but most notable pundits and website rated him as the best midfielder in the league. The midfielder that has the highest goals and assists in la liga was awarded best cos of world cup hype? You should start watching madrid matches and stop swallowing lies by barca boys. Calling him trash really says it all, not forgetting your opinion on modric last time. Go and look at all his assists of that season and come back and tell me you meant another rodriguez, has no vision. If i have a galactico who can score me long range goals and give my strikers accurate passes/crosses to net, why will i make one winstel that will be outmuscled and cant shoot to save his life ma favourite? He should join his types in arsenal. Lampard at his peak was majorly known for his shooting prowess, but James is trash for his. You should not be saying anything about madrid players, except may be bale and ronaldo that you have watched in epl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:57am On Mar 04, 2016
airmark:

When you were recommending an untested neophyte like axel wixtel abi whats his name again to get signed by Chelsea i recommended nainggolan back then. Good to know you have reasoned along. Rodriguez did nt merit it, but most notable pundits and website rated him as one of the best midfielders in the league. Calling him trash really says it all that you did nt watch real madrid matches, not forgetting your opinion on modric last time. Go and look at his assists and come back and tell me you meant another rodriguez in another team has no vision. If i have a galactico who can score me long range goals and give my strikers accurate passes/crosses to net, why will i make one winstel that will be outmuscled and cant shoot to save his life ma favourite? He should join his colleagues in arsenal. Lampard at his peak was majorly known for his shooting prowess, but James is trash for his. You should not be saying anything about madrid players, except may be bale and ronaldo.

You wouldn't know football if a mosquito carrying football virus bit you on the nyash.

Can you swerve me when discussing football please cos I don't talk to football neophytes.

8 of James Rodrigues 13 goals were from outside the box. That's why I made comparison with Oscar - a visionless mothaphucka known for his shooting prowess.

Vast majority of Lampards goals are penalty box goals - good shooting is just an added arsenal, not the vast majority of his work.

And finally, what does Witsel have to do with James? Do they play the same position on the pitch? The Witsel you are mentioning is the 1st choice DM for the no1 ranked country in World Football. BTW, Witsel, Naingolann and any other good DMs are welcome at Chelsea - they are more pressing need than a stewpid muthaphucka like yourself always telling us you are happy with Ramires and Mikel and pushing for us to sign Rodriguez, Teixeira and co. like that is what Chelsea needs first and foremost.

I have short temper with fools so you best swerve my discussions if you are not mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:01am On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

[s]
You wouldn't know football if a mosquito carrying football virus bit you on the nyash.

Can you swerve me when discussing football please cos I don't talk to football neophytes.

8 of James Rodrigues 13 goals were from outside the box. That's why I made comparison with Oscar - a visionless mothaphucka known for his shooting prowess.

Vast majority of Lampards goals are penalty box goals - good shooting is just an added arsenal, not the vast majority of his work.

And finally, what does Witsel have to do with James? Do they play the same position on the pitch? The Witsel you are mentioning is the 1st choice DM for the no1 ranked country in World Football. BTW, Witsel, Naingolann and any other good DMs are welcome at Chelsea - they are more pressing need than a stewpid muthaphucka like yourself always telling us you are happy with Ramires and Mikel and pushing for us to sign Rodriguez, Teixeira and co. like that is what Chelsea needs first and foremost.

I have short temper with fools so you best swerve my discussions if you are not mentioned[/s].

Your being abusive highlights your emptiness in debating. I proved to you why rodriguez deserved to be the best midfielder in la liga being the midfielder with highest number of goals and assists, instead of countering it you started talking about mosquitoes like a a musician called small doctor. Rodriguez is not a trashy player and would be a good addition. Thats how you were shouting up and down that midfield was our problem and if we didn't sign witsel we are doomed and would never recover. The same mikel that was useless has been playing and we have nt lost any epl match since hiddink came without your witsel. Dayo has made it a point of duty to come and mock you and your midfield/mikel noise each time we win. Its obvious to all except you, that we are having issues scoring goals. Meanwhile, If you could call iniesta an ineffective, vissionles and indecisive player then one should just ignore you as our own version of spy 360.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 04, 2016
It's gonna be a long and interesting day... we shall see who's gonna back down

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmn! **Grabs popcorn**
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2016
bykebyke:

An unmerited award.
When we said it someone thought we were being biased. Thank goodness his fellow fan is saying same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

The emboldened is spot on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:19am On Mar 04, 2016
"Meanwhile, If you could call iniesta an ineffective, vissionles and indecisive player then one should just ignore you as our own version of spy 360"

Jesu ni Oluwa. . shots.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2016
nobody is talking about this Toulouse guy Jean Daniel akpa akpro ... he will bring a lot of defensive style of play in our pivot, tackles alot and also dribbles.. also 23

league 1 is where the midfield is... but our scouts no go see this type of pple
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2016
airmark:

Your being abusive highlights your emptiness in debating. I proved to you why rodriguez deserved to be the best midfielder in la liga being the midfielder with highest number of goals and assists, instead of countering it you started talking about mosquitoes like a a musician called small doctor. Rodriguez is not a trashy player and would be a good addition. Thats how you were shouting up and down that midfield was our problem and if we didn't sign witsel we are doomed and would never recover. The same mikel that was useless has been playing and we have nt lost any epl match since hiddink came without your witsel. Dayo has made it a point of duty to come and mock you and your midfield/mikel noise each time we win. Its obvious to all except you, that we are having issues scoring goals. Meanwhile, If you could call iniesta an ineffective, vissionles and indecisive player then one should just ignore you as our own version of spy 360.
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2016
To be honest Ibime's arrogance sometimes can be so annoying.

He claimed that Vidal can't pass only last season...then Vidal got signed by a possession junkie

He has implied that Watford and Leicester and West Ham have better midfields than Chelsea

Made every excuse under the sun for Matic's loss of form...blaming Fabregas and Oscar

I don't even want to go back further than last summer...

Same Mikel the snail is now a mainstay in midfield.

Lemme not even talk to much...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2016
airmark:

Meanwhile, If you could call iniesta an ineffective, vissionles and indecisive player then one should just ignore you as our own version of spy 360.

I don't mean to intrude, but did Ibime really said about Iniesta? The genius of Barca or another Iniesta we don't know of? shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2016
M tired cry.....
Whats d argument here? Evry single opinion is an argument! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Hehehe. Scatter scatter fight. Meanwhile I see Lalaboi is sipping from Nihilist's glass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2016
nateevs:
Hehehe. Scatter scatter fight. Meanwhile I see Lalaboi is sipping from Nihilist's glass. cheesy

No be fight...

I've been saying it from day 1...if you collate all Ibime's positions on midfield and use it as material for a career in standup comedy, you will overtake Basketmouth and Bovi within a year

Haba mana

Oscar is Visionless blah blah...Sterling is the truth

This season Sterling 5 league goals and 2 assists

Oscar 3 goals and 2 assists

And Sterling has played over 300 minutes more...for arguable the best team of individual talent in the league

Ibime needs to preface each of his utterances with a caveat emptor. You niggas better beware...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2016
sinizia:

I don't mean to intrude, but did Ibime really said about Iniesta? The genius of Barca or another Iniesta we don't know of? shocked shocked
I got this on Bayern thread, I don't know if it's same person using the moniker. But, when I saw it, I could only shake my head for the poster....

"So Pep Guardiola has finally realised that Thomas Muller is the best player at Bayern?

Shebi first year he was clashing him probably because Muller was not aesthetically pleasing enough for him? Maybe he woulda preferred an unproductive nigga like Iniesta over King Muller" - Ibeme
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2016
sinizia:

sebod:

I got this on Bayern thread, I don't know if it's same person using the moniker. But, when I saw it, I could only shake my head for the poster....

"So Pep Guardiola has finally realised that Thomas Muller is the best player at Bayern?

Shebi first year he was clashing him probably because Muller was not aesthetically pleasing enough for him? Maybe he woulda preferred an unproductive nigga like Iniesta over King Muller" - Ibeme

Thank you, thats ibime anytime his moniker is banned. everything i have stated up there about most of his views on players, guys should take them to the bank.

Ibime:

And Iniesta going strong enough to finish in FIFPRO11? You must be joking! Iniesta lacks vision or decisiveness,

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmmm. Am I reading what I am reading? cheesy
I hope not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2016
sebod:

airmark:

Thank you, thats ibime anytime his moniker is banned. everything i have stated up there about most of his views on players, guys should take them to the bank.

I've read some dumb and agonizing footie gaffes all through my duration of life both off and on here, but this pathetically skewed logic is second to ONLY Spy360's atrocious gaffes/claims. Even Spy360 can't beat this record. I'm short of words.

This is how I feel right now reading that post. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 04, 2016
Mehn! Tins i've heard in dis section....

Iniesta is visionless....
Walcott is a better finisher than Aguero & C.Ro....
Modric isn't good enough....
Muller isn't good enough....

Mehn!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
sebod:

Iniesta is unproductive... That's an overfact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Mehn! Tins i've heard in dis section....

Iniesta is visionless....
Walcott is a better finisher than Aguero & C.Ro....
Modric isn't good enough....
Muller isn't good enough....

Mehn!!
Muller is a guy has amazing finishing and good positioning,other than that he is poor......But still enough to be good enough
The argument was Modric's first time vision,some players pass one touch others like Hazard,Iniesta,Modric and co take some seconds
Who said Walcott is better than Aguero? Abeg who is that idiot
Maybe Ibime was trolling when he said Iniesta is Visionless, his assist tally is deceiving

Also Include
Depay>Hazard
Romero>Cech and Courtois
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
bigkesh:

Muller is a guy has amazing finishing and good positioning,other than that he is poor......But still enough to be good enough
Muller isn't fast, strong or skillful. That dude his just awesome. His second goal against Darmstadt at the Allianz few weeks ago is testament to his awesomeness!!

The argument was Modric's first time vision, some players pass one touch others like Hazard,Iniesta,Modric and co take some seconds
Nonsense! Modric's first time vision is better than most Chelsea midfielders. Except Fabregas of course.

Who said Walcott is better than Aguero? Abeg who is that idiot
Who else if not Spy!!!!

Maybe Ibime was trolling when he said Iniesta is Visionless, his assist tally is deceiving

Also Include
Depay>Hazard
Romero>Cech and Courtois
When was a Romero > Cech & Courtois statement ever made?? undecided
As for Hazard, almost every wingervhas been greater than him dis season na?? Even Lingard grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (19451) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, andrewbaba44, Caicedobets(m), Unlimited22 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.