Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10504699 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18444) (18445) (18446) (18447) (18448) (18449) (18450) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
airmark:

He is better than all RBs that played for Arsenal, both dead and those still alive. grin

Yes sir!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lana1:
Received James grin

No mind auto correct.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
BlueMann:
Now James has been infected with the foolishness. What a stupid foul

The foul wasn't the foolish thing he did but rather chesting the ball back to his post when we were trailing. Who does that? There is a reason why i will always favour a player like Trent every day of the week than James. They are always setting their opponent to defend them when they are on the ball.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
cry as if today couldn't get any worse fraudvertz score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
Wrong thread. Wrong club.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
popizaino:

The foul wasn't the foolish thing he did but rather chesting the ball back to his post when we were trailing. Who does that? There is a reason why i will always favour a player like Trent every day of the week than James. They are always setting their opponent to defend them when they are on the ball.

Lol. James has arguably the best chest control and ball retention of any fullback around; on
any other day would chest the ball and, at worst, shield the ball from the player before passing. I don't know what got into his head. He made it too obvious what he intended to do, hence why Gordon read the move. Even I knew what he wanted to do just before he did it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
Leyqute:
Loser FC.

I greet una
ẹni tirẹ̀ dé, ósàn ju ẹni tirẹ̀ mbọ̀

Those whose fate is known are better off than those whose fate is not yet decided. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
We missed Lavia....

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:
If enzo doesn’t improve ,one day one day people will begin to confess .

The Most overprotected chelsea player .

I arrest my case .

Nobody is more protected than mudryk another flop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:
If enzo doesn’t improve ,one day one day people will begin to confess .

The Most overprotected chelsea player .

I arrest my case .

I told them from the first day that Enzo is overrated

I expect more from Caicedo than from Enzo

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
UncleHaba22:

Nobody is more protected than mudryk another flop

Enzo na World Cup winner ,the protection na different level grin

Person wey Gallagher better pass for every aspect

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

I told them from the first day that Enzo is overrated

I expect more from Caicedo than from Enzo

He is not that bad ,but na 100 million plus transfer fee Dey choke am ,e no worth that money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
After like 13 matches none of the coaching staffs can warn these players about needless yellow card. It is baffling shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
BlueMann:

Lol. James has arguably the best chest control and ball retention of any fullback around; on
any other day would chest the ball and, at worst, shield the ball from the player before passing. I don't know what got into his head. He made it too obvious what he intended to do, hence why Gordon read the move. Even I knew what he wanted to do just before he did it.

That chest move James does usually works

Gordon is just the fittest, fastest and most aggressive pressing winger in the prem and he read it, ran round James and got there first. James usually chest it back and use his body to block you from getting there. He didn't reckon with an adrenaline junkie like Gordon that will run around you to get there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2023
I like as the AZ dey small small dey clear for una eye.

Na you concede four goals for una house, yet you dey get erection, dey feel delusional about qualifying for Conference League.

Hopeless lots. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:10am On Nov 26, 2023
Won't be surprised if at the end of the season, FA comes into cobham and pack Jackson, cucurella, James, sterling, etc for illegal betting

I'd be okay knowing they only bet on themselves to get yellow cards and reds... And not to lose
Fucking cvnts

A striker with more yellows than goals?
Even cantona wasn't this brutal

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2023
MorataFC:

ẹni tirẹ̀ dé, ósàn ju ẹni tirẹ̀ mbọ̀

Those whose fate is known are better off than those whose fate is not yet decided. grin

Shameless FC

I greet una

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2023
After beating Manchester City 4-4, Arsenal 2-2 and Liverpool 1-1, Chelsea finally remain in 10th position.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Ibime:
Who scouted this Ugochukwu guy needs better slap. The guy is quite slow and has no redeeming features to balance his uselessness on the ball

My reaction in his first game months back.

Griffon:

Too sluggish for me honestly. I've lost count of how many times he lost his man or was outran. More of a sitter I think but still very sluggish IMO.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Griffon:

My reaction in his first game months back.

Even when he was signed, everybody who reviewed him agreed he was clueless apart from that transfer junkie BlueAngel. As in, what are these scouts and TDs watching.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2023
Ibime:

Even when he was signed, everybody who reviewed him agreed he was clueless apart from that transfer junkie BlueAngel. As in, what are these scouts and TDs watching.
This moniker is very notorious for ditching Chelsea in their hard times only for shim to come back during transfer or new season
Una get fans sha😁😁😁

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2023
forgiveness:
With Jackson, Chelsea are going nowhere. See the chances he throway before Newcastle led.

The coach messed up. He saw the pressure that led to the second goal due to Chelsea inability to control the midfield because of Ugo but he refused to bring in another midfielder to change the game.

Newcastle obviously pressed our defenders. Chelsea needed a player like Caicedo to stabilize the midfield.

I highlighted this before the season started, but most of our fans were carried away by 'yori yori' performances here and there.

I don't know if his height is making him too slow to unleash a shot. I can't see how we can make first 4, with a striker with no predatory instinct.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This moniker is very notorious for ditching Chelsea in their hard times only for shim to come back during transfer or new season
Una get fans sha😁😁😁
The babe go just go AWOL till transfer window open. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2023
akwesenana:
The babe go just go AWOL till transfer window open. grin grin
We no even know the gender
Shim is a seasonal fan

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2023
Roland17:
You are who you are, a mid table team, stop fighting your identity..

A painful truth

No wonder we are celebrating draws😔

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2023
airmark:

I highlighted this before the season started, but most of our fans were carried away by 'yori yori' performances here and there.

I don't know if his height is making him too slow to unleash a shot. I can't see how we can make first 4, with a striker with no predatory instinct.

Thank you lord for this meal

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2023
airmark:

Dude has no predatory instinct. Chelsea has to get another striker.

See that pass that fell before him. Instead of one time volley, he wanted to control and dribble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2023
You no go see hensben now o.

Na when dem go draw another big team tomorrow, he'll start telling us of how Mount and Havertz were holding this team back and how Palmer is the Alpha and Omega

Team never even enter single digit position for league you go just deh hype them like say dem win treble grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2023
One thing not mentioned yesterday was Sterling refusal to track Trippier

Sterling was never with Trippier when Trippier was whipping those crosses.

I will assume it's tactical instruction from the coach for now rather than dereliction of duty by Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Ibime:
One thing not mentioned yesterday was Sterling refusal to track Trippier

Sterling was never with Trippier when Trippier was whipping those crosses.

I will assume it's tactical instruction from the coach for now rather than dereliction of duty by Sterling

If Sterling was delivering superb stats offensively, would you still be concerned with this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
BlueMann:

You better rest with all this your James hype.

That guy's awareness is one of the poorest on the team. Usually dont have a go at him for obvious reasons.

And to the gassed up mediocre coach, I may have overated his tactical ability, The space I saw between players yesterday had to have been from him or lack of it.

No Top 4 this season again. Welcome to the league of midtable team

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18444) (18445) (18446) (18447) (18448) (18449) (18450) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), hensben(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.