Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10585139 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18447) (18448) (18449) (18450) (18451) (18452) (18453) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Sportsweb:
So Enzo isn't quality.

That's how we said if James comes back, we start winning.

Nkunku and Lavia will soon come back and the crisis will continue
So what do you think is the cause of the crisis?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2023
How old is this Osimhen? These people no go get sense. You give player 8 years contract, he can only perform for 2 or 3 years because his real age is catching up with him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Ibime:
How old is this Osimhen? These people no go get sense. You give player 8 years contract, he can only perform for 2 or 3 years because his real age is catching up with him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2023
It's only people that didn't watch Oshimen at under 17 tournaments will be questioning his age.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Trevor012:
Ronaldo influence on the next generation of superstars is insane.

Rodrygo....✓

Mbappe.....✓

Vinicius.....✓

Mbappe......✓

Garnacho......✓

Endrick.......✓

Haaland.....✓

no one can be like Messi.... it's easier to copy Ronaldo wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
no one can be like Messi.... it's easier to copy Ronaldo wink
No one rates your dwarf to be like him. We know who the next generation of superstars idolize grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Trevor012:

No one rates your dwarf to be like him. We know who the next generation of superstars idolize grin
lol...they simply idolize what is realistic

Good luck trying to be like Isaac Newton when you can just be like your secondary school physics teacher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:

Good luck trying to be like Isaac Newton when you can just be like your secondary school physics teacher
Too much explanation no evidence. The fact you had to reply to a post that didn't mention Messi just shows how insecure midget fans are cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Trevor012:

Too much explanation no evidence. The fact you had to reply to a post that didn't mention Messi just shows how insecure midget fans are cheesy cheesy
The fact that you had to scrap the internet to screenshot post of people who idolize your "goat" just to feel good shows how insecure you are cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:

This your logic is flawed though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Idolizing someone doesn't necessarily mean you aspire to be as great as a person.

But over here, it's agenda over logic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
The fact that you had to scrap the internet to screenshot post of people who idolize your "goat" just to feel good shows how insecure you are cheesy cheesy
This one is just typing nonsense. I made a post on how the God of football has inspired the next generation of footballers, you came in crying in my mentions talking about your dwarf when I didn't even talk about the fraud. Midget fans are really shameless and insecure 😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
akwesenana:
Idolizing someone doesn't necessarily mean you aspire to be as great as a person.

But over here, it's agenda over logic.
Many rappers idolize 2pac. They could have simply idolized Too Short or Yela. 😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
rooftops:
Body dey sweet una. Champions league dey wait una grin
We gonna have fun this Midweek
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Capaldi:
It's only people that didn't watch Oshimen at under 17 tournaments will be questioning his age.

You cut the umbilical chord abi?

What makes him different from the other 99% of senior men parading at Under 17 level

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ibime:

You cut the umbilical chord abi?

What makes him different from the other 99% of senior men parading at Under 17 level
grin grin
But na you cut the umbilical chord abi

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
Shegzdave:

grin grin
But na you cut the umbilical chord abi

I have enough evidence from 99% of our other youth players whose age is deflated

Burden of proof is on anyone who claims a Nigerian Under17 is Under17, not me.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
crazy things are happening cheesy,make I keep the news to myself until I get better source ,I no wan sell fake dreams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
Osimhen will flop. Chelsea will not learn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chelsea are in the front row to reach an agreement with Napoli for Kvaratskhelia and are ready to do crazy things to get signing done.

{Calciomercato via Sport Witness}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
crazy things are happening cheesy,make I keep the news to myself until I get better source ,I no wan sell fake dreams

Drop am now. E no mean.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Several former Chelsea players and various other intermediaries have been working hard to try to convince the Serie A sensation that a move to Stamford Bridge is the ideal next step in his career.

Sources have also revealed that Arsenal and two more elite clubs have added Osimhen to their lists as Europe’s high rollers look for a new striker.

He is a Chelsea supporter and there is confidence among the club’s sources that he would pick them over any of their rivals.

{TEAMtalk}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea are in the front row to reach an agreement with Napoli for Kvaratskhelia and are ready to do crazy things to get signing done.

So they have given up on Mudryk? Kvaradonna is welcomed at Stamford bridge after we get a striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Capaldi:

U dey mind them!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Trevor012:

The one that idolize Messi is currently statpadding at Brighton... Sir fati!!! grin grin grin. Follow who no road!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Capaldi:
Osihmen that was very young in u17 world cup... Many people don't know there is something we call rapid growth.. if halland na Africa dem go dey talk he don reach 30!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
Sportsweb:
We gonna have fun this Midweek
A whole lot of fun, make Dem comot champions league first grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
Amoto94:

Another left winger when Sterling, Mudryk and Carney are yet to bear fruit

This club stupid I swear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ibime:

I have enough evidence from 99% of our other youth players whose age is deflated

Burden of proof is on anyone who claims a Nigerian Under17 is Under17, not me.
But you'll probably believe several age cheats from south America, France, Italy and other backwater European countries na
There was a trending picture earlier this year of one of our 16 years old u17 midfielders light eke during his secondary school graduation, had it been better Nigeria hadn't lost to Burkina Faso in the quarters, qualified for the ongoing world cup in which he performs well and grabs the attention of the various scouts watching, progresses well in his development, bulks up,. matures well and starts shining in his future club, that's how we will be hearing he's an age cheat, for every uzoho and chrisantus there's a Mikel

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kilishihunter:

But you'll probably believe several age cheats from south America, France, Italy and other backwater European countries na
There was a trending picture earlier this year of one of our 16 years old u17 midfielders light eke during his secondary school graduation, had it been better Nigeria hadn't lost to Burkina Faso in the quarters, qualified for the ongoing world cup in which he performs well and grabs the attention of the various scouts watching, progresses well in his development, bulks up,. matures well and starts shining in his future club, that's how we will be hearing he's an age cheat, for every uzoho and chrisantus there's a Mikel

Tell your story to the Gods

Even Mikel is an age cheat. Mikel was already finished completely 5 years ago at 31 in Middlesbrough. P Square who played in academy with him are 42 years old officially.

If we check well, if not for benching, he done pafuka since 2016 if put under the first team microscope.

These countries you mention in Europe have birth registry, National health records that follow you from birth to death and NI number that follows you from the age of 15, all recorded online, you think you are talking about Bongo countries? Travel small.

Non-age cheat in Nigeria is 1 in 1,000. I cannot name a single one in the last 30 years except those born abroad. That's why you dominate Under 17 and flop at men's level. Keep lying to yourself, country go surely better with such self delusion.

I've looked into Osimhen and I will put 3 years on his age, he is one of the best ones in that aspect, him and Taiwo Amwoniyi. Rule of thumb is usually 5 years plus.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18447) (18448) (18449) (18450) (18451) (18452) (18453) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: VillageBus(m), lordfalcao(m), Oasis007(m), rooftops and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.