Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,627 members, 7,847,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10676947 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18764) (18765) (18766) (18767) (18768) (18769) (18770) ... (19330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:53am On Feb 13
andrewbaba44:

Uzoho get luck say no be World Cup final he run those mistakes

Uzoho no soft like iwobi ,he told the fans if e easy make dem run am grin
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:54am On Feb 13
izzou:

We are worst indeed!

By next week, everybody would have moved on.

The same thing happened when Ghana stopped us from qualifying for WC. We demolished MKO Abuja with our hands. The next week, we moved on.

If you like single Nigeria out. It doesn't change the fact that football fans in over 100 countries would troll and bully any player that drops a stinker in a final.

While u are right that all countries have people who troll and bully players , I think we Nigerians do too much .Even so called celebrities who should know better join in the bullying and it makes no sense honestly .

https://twitter.com/poojamedia/status/1757038280959271253?s=46&t=UemecAdB2Jp4wCKpKUrWvQ

Imagine a celebrity/influencer like Yhemolee who has over a million followers also joined in the bullying by posting that video complaining about Iwobi's "fine boy videos " on his page. Some blogs with sizeable number of followers did likewise . These posts of theirs only exposed Iwobi to more bulkying and it's unfair; some of them posted the video with emojis influencing more Nigerians to bully the guy.

I think among our selves we Nigerians need to tell ourselves the truth that some of these toxicity are unnecessary .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:37am On Feb 13
BlueRayDick:

While u are right that all countries have people who troll and bully players , I think we Nigerians do too much .Even so called celebrities who should know better join in the bullying and it makes no sense honestly .

https://twitter.com/poojamedia/status/1757038280959271253?s=46&t=UemecAdB2Jp4wCKpKUrWvQ

Imagine a celebrity/influencer like Yhemolee who has over a million followers also joined in the bullying by posting that video complaining about Iwobi's "fine boy videos " on his page. Some blogs with sizeable number of followers did likewise . These posts of theirs only exposed Iwobi to more bulkying and it's unfair; some of them posted the video with emojis influencing more Nigerians to bully the guy.

I think among our selves we Nigerians need to tell ourselves the truth that some of these toxicity are unnecessary .

If something happens now, the same people will still come out to be campaigning about mental health. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 5:42am On Feb 13
Omo have I ever disliked a Chelsea player like this webbed feet looking madueke.

Just look at the rubbish he did for their first goal. Anything apart from midfielders in dutch league should be bought at buyer's risk.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:51am On Feb 13
afrodoc2:

If something happens now, the same people will still come out to be campaigning about mental health. cheesy

You see am na , Dem go turn am to hash tag campaign kicking against the same bullying they enabled
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:34am On Feb 13
Okocha just put up a post on IG trying to encourage his nephew but look at what people are still writing in the comment section for 4ck sake 🤦‍♂️

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:50am On Feb 13
pkasso:
Capaldi, I sight you, bro. How you dey?
All good bro. Wirtz dunking on your club before coming to the bridge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:51am On Feb 13
BlueRayDick:
Okocha just put up a post on IG trying to encourage his nephew but look at what people are still writing in the comment section for 4ck sake 🤦‍♂️

I think we have discussed this issue on the other thread, although that was mainly about the political side of things. Nigerians on social media are too vindictive and appear heartless. Everything is about dragging people and exhibiting extremist tendencies.

If any celebrity is found to have been even half as vindictive to someone else as these people have been to Iwobi, these same people that will not allow Iwobi rest will be the ones to drag the celebrity to hell for being wicked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:58am On Feb 13
Onana faced worst than this and nobody called it bullying. Sterling, Mudryk, Jackson and others that have had poor games this season received intense scrutiny, insults and yabs yet nobody called it bullying. An old man on this thread has repeatedly called those with dreads disgusting names yet no one called it bullying. You played nonsense and people are calling you out for playing nonsense, you are shouting bullying. Iwobi should go and sit down somewhere.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:54am On Feb 13
Caicedo is difficult not to like. Played a vital role in all three goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:19am On Feb 13
Thazard:
grin grin grin

The guy na Warey e no even lock comment section

Shebi dem don kill am nah ,person wey just Dey enjoy himself for bench for afcon grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 8:21am On Feb 13
Omo everybody dey collect banter if he f**k up. The kind bully Cr7 and Messi dey collect everyday iwobi never see half of it. Right now, Nigerians no get joy, he suppose know nah.

So make he take heart, nah Internet talk, no be face to face talk. But if he want make boys smile, make he convert 5k dollars do giveaway for boys, everybody go smile and forget wetin happen on Sunday sef.

Boys are not smiling 😎
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 9:24am On Feb 13
Never seen a player as trolled as Maguire before and he’s turned it around, you can easily restrict people from commenting on your page so why the drama

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:28am On Feb 13
Bluelines69:
Never seen a player as trolled as Maguire before and he’s turned it around, you can easily restrict people from commenting on your page so why the drama

Maguire that actually has memes done with his mistakes

There are YouTube compilations of Maguire's gaffes.

I am surprised we are making this about Nigeria in SM. Or should we talk about Onana, where his gaffes are talked about for weeks?

Any small thing, Nigerians are this and that.

Omoh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:16am On Feb 13
I don't support the attacks on Iwobi as he is not even the major culprit in my book, but I like this as subsequently when players are called to play for the national team, they prepare well to deliver and not think they are doing the country a favour, carry playstation to camp and play overnight before the match.

Most of our players looked jaded. At a point Lookman couldn't move the ball and attack when there was acre of space in front of him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:17am On Feb 13
Regarding attack, It is not a guarantee Chelsea will sign a ‘big name and huge money’ [@David_Ornstein on NBC]

Chelsea saw osihmen performance and we're like "nah"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43am On Feb 13
airmark:

Attack is our major problem, fix it then we are on.

I like how Enzo is more prominent in our attacking third.

Pocchetino should work on getting Enzo to run into dangerous areas to assist upfront. We can't be relying on them useless Sterling, Jackson to score the goals alone, since we haven't bought a prolific striker.

Outscoring your opponents, gives you 3 points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:16am On Feb 13
Ballzproblem2:
Regarding attack, It is not a guarantee Chelsea will sign a ‘big name and huge money’ [@David_Ornstein on NBC]

Chelsea saw osihmen performance and we're like "nah"

Person wey play despite illness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:35am On Feb 13
forgiveness:

Person wey play despite illness.
illness or not he sucked,but I'll give him benefit of doubt because of poor quality of players he was surrounded by
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 11:38am On Feb 13
airmark:
I don't support the attacks on Iwobi as he is not even the major culprit in my book, but I like this as subsequently when players are called to play for the national team, they prepare well to deliver and not think they are doing the country a favour, carry playstation to camp and play overnight before the match.

Most of our players looked jaded. At a point Lookman couldn't move the ball and attack when there was acre of space in front of him.

But Pirlo played Play Station the same day Italy won 2006 WC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:48am On Feb 13
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13
akwesenana:
But Pirlo played Play Station the same day Italy won 2006 WC.

It didn't alter his sleep. Pirlo slept well before that match according to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:04pm On Feb 13
BlueRayDick:
Kudos to the sports minister 👍

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3SBlXxInC8/?igsh=MWg3NzZuM2dsMngxMg==

The guy go be elder for church. Na like this dem dey settle fight between choirmaster and head usher when dem dey chyke the same sister for church.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:15pm On Feb 13
Bluelines69:

If I am a footballer i won’t even be on the comment section ,nothing really consign me ,but then again we are all different and we take things differently

If you like cause my papa i no go even read am ,but nobody should tell iwobi how to react

Lastly I respect onana and Maguire ,both of them are mentally strong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:27pm On Feb 13
The way some Nigerians hype this jay jay okocha is very annoying .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 12:32pm On Feb 13
andrewbaba44:

Ohhh but Na you dey complain of trolling and criticising players jus now cheesy grin......

We hype players,wahala
We troll and criticise players,wahala

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 12:35pm On Feb 13
Bluelines69:

Simple

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:38pm On Feb 13
afrodoc2:

The guy go be elder for church. Na like this dem dey settle fight between choirmaster and head usher when dem dey chyke the same sister for church.

grin grin

Aswear. See the way he fold hands like elder dey dish out word of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:44pm On Feb 13
Amigoss:

Ohhh but Na you dey complain of trolling and criticising players jus now cheesy grin......

We hype players,wahala
We troll and criticise players,wahala

You see me go okocha dm or page go insult am grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 12:47pm On Feb 13
andrewbaba44:

You see me go okocha dm or page go insult am grin

No be until you go there na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:59pm On Feb 13
andrewbaba44:

Okocha na naija football legend/superstar just like David Beckham for England. He may not be the greatest footballer that ever donned the white and green jersey, but superstars will always get the hype just like Beckham does.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:02pm On Feb 13
BlueRayDick:

Okocha na naija football legend/superstar just like David Beckham for England. He may not be the greatest footballer that ever donned the white and green jersey, but superstars will always get the hype just like Beckham does.

Of course okocha is a Nigeria football legend ,nobody can deny that .

Man is always getting hype of where him leg no reach grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18764) (18765) (18766) (18767) (18768) (18769) (18770) ... (19330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), RevFrEbuka(m), fredoooooo, MorataFC, OhBritannia(m), Aturitoroman, Realtord43, chelseamann(m), airmark(m), ElGabi(m), monerozi5590, Bill8012(m), odizeey(m), andrewbaba44, Unlimited22, hensben(m), liveLongNprospa(m), Ibunkun1(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Android17, dostr4(m), larride(m), Trevor012(m), a4turitoroman and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.