Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635174 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18765) (18766) (18767) (18768) (18769) (18770) (18771) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13
Plus unrelated but who knows Very well about Amazon Kdp?

Cox I publish books and have made sales but can't get the money

And I really need it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:35pm On Feb 13
drisham:
Plus unrelated but who knows Very well about Amazon Kdp?

Cox I publish books and have made sales but can't get the money

And I really need it
Did you put a bank account? What exactly is the issue?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13
akwesenana:
Did you put a bank account? What exactly is the issue?
Yes I did
How long does it take to receive payment like can't I withdraw my royalties at anytime?

Had 78dollars last month and currently on 37 Dollars this month

Still nothing and I need the money to pay my school fees
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KanielOutis92: 2:30pm On Feb 13
andrewbaba44:

Of course okocha is a Nigeria football legend ,nobody can deny that .

Man is always getting hype of where him leg no reach grin
In his playing days, Okocha was a baller. He deserves all the hype he gets. If you think otherwise, that's fine.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:02pm On Feb 13
airmark:
Kimbeast will be unhappy with Palmer hijacking Sterling's spot in his heart.

Sterling, his best attacker of the season isonu. grin
Nope never, why will I be unhappy with a player that's performing. Sterling was our best attacker now Palmer has taken his spot. Sterling will now have to sit up and improve his performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13
Kimbeast:

Nope never, why will I be unhappy with a player that's performing. Sterling was our best attacker now Palmer has taken his spot. Sterling will now have to sit up and improve his performance.

Even when you wrongly believed Sterling was the best, I corrected you. Good that you have bowed out of contention with your overpaid Jamaican.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:23pm On Feb 13
Nico Williams dey enter my eyes... And I heard his release clause is less than Β£50m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:33pm On Feb 13
where ansu fati dey? I no dey hear in scores again ,with that his wage good luck to Barca if they try to offload him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13
izzou:

Maguire that actually has memes done with his mistakes

There are YouTube compilations of Maguire's gaffes.

I am surprised we are making this about Nigeria in SM. Or should we talk about Onana, where his gaffes are talked about for weeks?

Any small thing, Nigerians are this and that.

Omoh!

Omo this thing isn't about Nigeria and i don't even know want this people are saying. Although the actions of these people are not justifiable but we can't act as if it might not be even worse elsewhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13
drisham:

Yes I did
How long does it take to receive payment like can't I withdraw my royalties at anytime?

Had 78dollars last month and currently on 37 Dollars this month

Still nothing and I need the money to pay my school fees

Write to my gee Gbenga Akinwole. He goes by the username @Hunkufenga on X.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 8:14pm On Feb 13
Ballzproblem2:
where ansu fati dey? I no dey hear in scores again ,with that his wage good luck to Barca if they try to offload him

Person wey get 1billion release clause πŸ˜†
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:38pm On Feb 13
Incognito9:

Person wey get 1billion release clause πŸ˜†
doesn't mean anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:23pm On Feb 13
It's showing that Madrid are missing a number of key defensive players. Leipzig should have scored at least one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13
Nigerians are very foolish.

Iwobi played the same position as Onyeka, left the pitch long before Onyeka and still completed twice as many passes as Onyeka but the spirit of JayJay Okocha won't leave them. That's how they were dragging Mikel for not being Okocha when Mikel was playing DM. They can't fathom a players position on the pitch, and expecting him to play to his label.

You no see Chukwueze and Zaidu to drag, na Iwobi you want drag. Iwobi had a 7/10 tournament, he performed his role as instructed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:41pm On Feb 13
Ibime:

Iwobi played the same position as Onyeka, left the pitch long before Onyeka and still completed twice as many passes as Onyeka but the spirit of JayJay Okocha won't leave them. That's how they were dragging Mikel for not being Okocha when Mikel was playing DM. They can't fathom a players position on the pitch, and expecting him to play to his label.

You no see Chukwueze and Zaidu to drag, na Iwobi you want drag. Iwobi had a 7/10 tournament, he performed his role as instructed.

God bless you egbon ,this is what I have been saying

Chukwueze the worst player at this afcon is there smiling ,but iwobi is where they draw the line ,someone that’s playing out of position

Mikel no Kuku send their papa then

Everybody must play like okocha to please them cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13
@ibime.
Who are you going to support if Super Eagles should play against three lions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:08pm On Feb 13
What a goal from Brahim Diaz. Wow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:56pm On Feb 13
de bruyne 9 goal contributions in 7 games.

we play city next 😐
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:10pm On Feb 13
thunder fire guardiola if he no destroy us 6goals. this rubbish pochetino tactics, as caicedo expose for midfield alone,Enzo for one side. confused passing and backpasses. against haaland,de bruyne,foden etc. na massacre in advance. comot your mind from that match, make the nacking no pain you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:05am On Feb 14
popizaino:
@ibime.
Who are you going to support if Super Eagles should play against three lions?

SE every day of the week and twice on a Sunday. I will even support SE against Chelsea

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:04am On Feb 14
Theuniverse:
thunder fire guardiola if he no destroy us 6goals. this rubbish pochetino tactics, as caicedo expose for midfield alone,Enzo for one side. confused passing and backpasses. against haaland,de bruyne,foden etc. na massacre in advance. comot your mind from that match, make the nacking no pain you.

Enzo has been coming good recently

Why not cut him some slack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:14am On Feb 14
andrewbaba44:

Enzo has been coming good recently

Why not cut him some slack

He is not criticising Enzo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:37am On Feb 14
With 14 more games to go in the EPL this season, do you think we can still make top 4?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:10am On Feb 14
BlueMann:

He is not criticising Enzo.

Confused passing and back passes ?

Okay if you say so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:12am On Feb 14
Na this kind person fit Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:17am On Feb 14
A001:
With 14 more games to go in the EPL this season, do you think we can still make top 4?

I think we can still qualify for Europe by winning either or both domestic trophies this season (carabao and FA cups).

Win Carabao cup and qualify for UEFA Conference league

Win FA Cup and qualify for UEFA Europa league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:13am On Feb 14
andrewbaba44:

Confused passing and back passes ?

Okay if you say so

He's talking about how the team plays under Poch. Of all the things for this world, na passing pesin go use criticize Enzo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:37am On Feb 14
BlueMann:

He's talking about how the team plays under Poch. Of all the things for this world, na passing pesin go use criticize Enzo?

Okay understood.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:32pm On Feb 14
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 12:51pm On Feb 14
Vischy:

I think we can still qualify for Europe by winning either or both domestic trophies this season (carabao and FA cups).

Win Carabao cup and qualify for UEFA Conference league

Win FA Cup and qualify for UEFA Europa league.

Okay, looks realistic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14
Ibime:

I don't want to indulge with chukwueze & zaidu because they were literally non existence in the match, but you see iwobi he deserves every dragging coming his way.
You speak more about midfield play & I can tell u Iwobi was shiite.. that's why eye test is probably better that stats. Iwobi was usually hiding behind players , loosing markers & if Frank was doing the dirt job, wat was iwobi doing ? At some point I felt he was too deep..who then was suppose to link the midfield to attack.
The shot leading to the corner they scored from iwobi was too slow/ late to realise. I could go on & on.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 1:42pm On Feb 14
andrewbaba44:
Na this kind person fit Nigerians

This clown is imposing himself into the convo and making it about him.....wtf is I be topical hausa boy,he no ask him senior brother Sani Keita that year,make e off the road abeg,no be him type we dey talk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18765) (18766) (18767) (18768) (18769) (18770) (18771) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gloryon(m), DeadPresidents, Datakey and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.