Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10437987 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18777) (18778) (18779) (18780) (18781) (18782) (18783) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:35pm On Feb 17
AdisaOwala:

1-0 lead Vs City at Etihad for 70th minute?
How?
Chelsea will not go far with poch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17
Ibime:
If Pep no win league, na we cause am
Na lie
City are yet to beat any of the traditional top clubs in epl except for their neighbor

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17
E no go tey before una resume the attack vs defence argument.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:37pm On Feb 17
colwill give me joy today life without Silva is not looking bad as people think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 8:37pm On Feb 17
patrickmuf:
E no go tey before una resume the attack vs defence argument.

Defence might win titles o but bros - attack na im kill Chelsea today abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17
BlueMann:
That was far too cowardly from Poch. We were already defensive, why not keep it that way instead of going ultra defensive? I guarantee we would have created one or two more big chances if we kept playing the way we were in the first 70 mins.

Massive performances from Disasi and Gusto especially, shout-out to Enzo and Gallagher as well.

Big shame Petrovic has conceded another deflected goal.

You guys created more than enough chances to bury the game. Your attackers were just experts at missing goals.

If he didn’t go ultra defensive, you guys would’ve crumbled under that last swarm of attacking pressure from City. Instead of one, it would’ve been 2 goals.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:39pm On Feb 17
Imagine not being able to beat Chelsea the regular customers to all epl teams

Manchester city is a finished club

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:40pm On Feb 17
Leyqute:

You guys created more than enough chances to bury the game. Your attackers were just experts at missing goals.

If he didn’t go ultra defensive, you guys would’ve crumbled under that last swarm of attacking pressure from City. Instead of one, it would’ve been 2 goals.

My main grouse is going that defensive that early. Eventually we would've had to.

It gave me flashbacks of Potter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17
iamoyindamola:

Na lie
City are yet to beat any of the traditional top clubs in epl except for their neighbor

But we dey dash all of Una point except Pep

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:47pm On Feb 17
I'll be honest, I'm ok with the draw.

Coulda been worse

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:48pm On Feb 17
Today chelsea went from 10th to 11th then jumped to 8th and smelled 9th and now they are back to trade mark 10th

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17
andrewbaba44:
Imagine not being able to beat Chelsea the regular customers to all epl teams

Manchester city is a finished club
Chelsea's preek dey always stand when they see a top 6 team. Their fans will start patting themselves on the back that they played well.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17
BlueMann:

My main grouse is going that defensive that early. Eventually we would've had to.

Man needed to put that defensive structure in place before things got bad bad.

If he didn’t do that, and your forwards wasted two more easy goals, and you guys crumbled and conceded 3 in the last 10, na him you go still blame.

At least he got a result. If not for Jackson and Sterling’s wastefulness, you would’ve won the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:55pm On Feb 17
I'm still placing James ahead for sure, but he's going to have to work real hard to keep his starting shirt. Gusto didn't come here to joke.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17
BlueMann:
I'm still placing James ahead for sure, but he's going to have to work real hard to keep his starting shirt. Gusto didn't come here to joke.

Make remote work ambassador stay fit first grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:57pm On Feb 17
Leyqute:

Man needed to put that defensive structure in place before things got bad bad.

If he didn’t do that, and your forwards wasted two more easy goals, and you guys crumbled and conceded 3 in the last 10, na him you go still blame.

At least he got a result. If not for Jackson and Sterling’s wastefulness, you would’ve won the game.

True, true. At the end of the day, getting a draw at the Etihad is a very good result that most weren't bold enough to predict.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:57pm On Feb 17
Lana1:
Chelsea's preek dey always stand when they see a top 6 team. Their fans will start patting themselves on the back that they played well.

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:58pm On Feb 17
Leyqute:

Make remote work ambassador stay fit first grin

Hoping that's the case now that he's gotten the surgery. Huge fan of Gusto, but Lord knows I miss James plenty.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:03pm On Feb 17
BlueMann:

Oga! The players were obviously tired. They got no lungs to keep running.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:04pm On Feb 17
Mauricio Pochettino: "We decided to not give too much space to them and bring another centre-back on. Playing with a back four, they found a good channel and we wanted to try and stop this run. It was difficult because we weren't able to score the second goal."

(@SkySports)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:06pm On Feb 17
forgiveness:

Oga! The players were obviously tired. They got no lungs to keep running.

I don hear o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:08pm On Feb 17
Chiwell balled today. Almost reminiscent of the 2021 chiwell.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17
BlueMann:

Hoping that's the case now that he's gotten the surgery. Huge fan of Gusto, but Lord knows I miss James plenty.
James would have created at least two clear chances than gusto
James is clear

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:09pm On Feb 17
BlueMann:
Gusto is a big time learner.

Stop the joke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:10pm On Feb 17
Singapore1:
Nkunku introduction killed the game. while Sterling was awful, he kept Walker occupied and Dias had to join to help Walker.

Nkunku playing like he is not interested in this game

God bless you. Nkunku no do anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:15pm On Feb 17
tired of this James vs gusto argument,one is here present balling with four assist,the other still living on past glory currently struggling to find form no disrespect to James.

But this is reality on ground.

p.s': James is not better than Trent Arnold

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17
AdisaOwala:
If una lose or even draw this game ehn, make una just sell the club use the money buy better strikers

The wastefulness in front of goal is appalling tbh

Hmnnn. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:17pm On Feb 17
These Assnal fans no dey disappoint , dem don dey carry calculator they do mathematics with points and goal difference, as if no be dem go beat themselves comot for the league title when the Assnal syndrome begin.
Assnal will always be Assnal[code][/code] ... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17
Leyqute:
Should've buried the game with a second goal. You guys wasted too many chances.

I am not sure Timbros watched today's match as usual. But next week he will be looking for balance that is not lost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17
Person call himself comedian una dey expect am to score goals

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17
Emaprince:
Chiwell balled today. Almost reminiscent of the 2021 chiwell.

Impressed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17
Leyqute:
Person call himself comedian una dey expect am to score goals

He is still better than Hojlund. If you are in doubt ask Raumdeuter. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18777) (18778) (18779) (18780) (18781) (18782) (18783) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.