Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552456 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18778) (18779) (18780) (18781) (18782) (18783) (18784) ... (19185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:32pm On Feb 17
disasi following rudiger path ,one of the worst defender turning into a beast, congrats on his MOTM award.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:36pm On Feb 17
Rodri get that clutch gene sha. Damn

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:45pm On Feb 17
Somebody provide some context abeg grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17
BlueMann:
Rodri get that clutch gene sha. Damn

His celebration gan grin craze man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17
zeusis:

Na all those wolves game wey we lose home and away dey pain my soul the most

E no pain you reach me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17
swiz123:
Colwill is a retardedd fool

This is the problem i have with some of you. How about you applaud KDB genius with that sublime cross from his weak foot than blame the defender?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17
Griffon:

Game of his life I’m seeing right here.
He is even more better with Badiashile.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17
Ballzproblem2:

p.s': James is not better than Trent Arnold

grin grin grin

Time has a way of revealing things. I was almost lynched for saying this some years back. Thank God the scale don dey commot for una eye.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:22pm On Feb 17
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Time has a way of revealing things. I was almost lynched for saying this some years back. Thank God the scale don dey commot for una eye.
how can you be better than person that available more than you and provides assist more than you doesn't make sense.

even if Trent is bad at defending, the fact he's available most makes him better than James

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Shoot a man down with 3 years injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17
popizaino:

This is the problem i have with some of you. How about you applaud KDB genius with that sublime cross from his weak foot than blame the defender?

My problem with you is that you don't care about defending, only fanciful balls.

Colwill lost all headers he contested against Haaland. I dear say he lost all the aerial battles he contested today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17
BlueMann:
I'm still placing James ahead for sure, but he's going to have to work real hard to keep his starting shirt. Gusto didn't come here to joke.

A fit James??do I need to send you some highlights of king James ??

Gusto is good no doubt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17
CHELSEA this week defines the meaning of transportation.

When WOLVES Scored their first GOAL against TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR, CHELSEA moved from 10th to 11th.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR equalise.... CHELSEA moved from 11th to 10th.

WOLVES Scored their second GOAL.... CHELSEA moved from 10th to 11th.

When MANCHESTER CITY Vs CHELSEA started.... CHELSEA moved from 11th back to 10th position.

First half, STERLING Scored..... CHELSEA moved from 10th to 8th position.

Second half, RODRI Scored for MANCHESTER CITY, CHELSEA moved from 8th back to 10th position.

CHELSEA become the first Club to change position 6 times in a day.... Unreal record πŸ”₯.

β›³ After moving from one place to another they still ended in their normal position which is 10πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17
Guys I really need your help on this

I don't mind if it's a Loan I'll certainly repay back .. but please my fees a due today .I have been able to raise 20 out of it I don't know who is willing to assist me with the balance

Raumdeuter,airmark,ibime bluemannπŸ™

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17
Ballzproblem2:
tired of this James vs gusto argument,one is here present balling with four assist,the other still living on past glory currently struggling to find form no disrespect to James.

But this is reality on ground.

p.s': James is not better than Trent Arnold

Only Chelsea fans believed James is better than Trent. Better as how grin

The gulf in Trent's offensive abilities is wider than what Reece James has over him on defense. Just good old homerism

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17
The draw felt like a loss to me.

Although there have been improvements in our recent game play and among some players like Chilwell, Gallagher, and Gusto but i won't laud it till they are consistent with it.

Before i come back to our useless attack,Pochettino needs to tell me why Chalobah is game in? In my over decade years of watching football,going defensive by having 3CB doesn't work.

I have forgotten so many instances were having 3CB at the back cost us or any other team, but the one i can remember was the 2013 Super Cup vs. bayern. Mourinho removed Hazard who just scored and kept lahm busy to introduce Terry,David Luiz and Cahill,we still ended up conceding late to Javi matinez. No excuse with red card,the introduction of the third CB caused us that game.

Given the way city were all over our third half,the sensible thing Pochettino should have done with Chalobah sub was to put him the midfield and if in a case were you identify a threat,you ask him to man mark him.

You don't protect your house by opening your gate and locking your door. You lock your gate even if you open your door. Pochettino is a foolish coach,i hope he learns.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by princeabdul(m): 10:43pm On Feb 17
popizaino:

Although there have been improvements in our recent game play and among some players like Chilwell, Gallagher, and Gusto but i won't laud it till they are consistent with it.

Before i come back to our useless attack,Pochettino needs to tell me why Chalobah is game in? In my over decade years of watching football,going defensive by having 3CB doesn't work.

I have forgotten so many instances were having 3CB at the back cost us or any other team, but the one i can remember was the 2013 Super Cup vs. bayern. Mourinho removed Hazard who just scored and kept lahm busy to introduce Terry,David Luiz and Cahill,we still ended up conceding late to Javi matinez. No excuse with red card,the introduction of the third CB caused us that game.

Given the way city were all over our third half,the sensible thing Pochettino should have done with Chalobah sub was to put him the midfield and if in a case were you identify a threat,you ask him to man mark him.

You don't protect your house by opening your gate and locking your door. You lock your gate even if you open your door. Pochettino is a foolish coach,i hope he learns.

I doubt if poch really have good knowledge of football because he keeps making s*lly mistakes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17
Now over to @timbros and his compatriot talking about balancing like say football na economics department.

@raumdeuter is already a football lost cause so no need to tag him.

Judging from our match against city today with the way we defended and the chances we missed. Which department should we try to improve on next time?

I can still rephrase my question if you don't understand me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:59pm On Feb 17
A40:
Only Chelsea fans believed James is better than Trent. Better as how grin

The gulf in Trent's offensive abilities is wider than what Reece James has over him on defense. Just good old homerism
last good James performance was against vini the first time they met,vini cooked him in our last champions league campaign

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:01pm On Feb 17
popizaino:

the draw is loss ,I'm tired of nearly beating a big six team.

we need to beat a big six team if we want to stamp our authority in this league and poch is not just that guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17
Casadei is another havertz in the making
He lacked the balls to block the equalizer the very same angle Enzo blocked Alvarez shot in the first half
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17
drisham:
Guys I really need your help on this

I don't mind if it's a Loan I'll certainly repay back .. but please my fees a due today .I have been able to raise 20 out of it I don't know who is willing to assist me with the balance

Raumdeuter,airmark,ibime bluemannπŸ™
Popizaino and all other please I'd really appreciate your help πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:17am On Feb 18
drisham:

and all other please I'd really appreciate your help πŸ™πŸ™

Make use of DMs please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:24am On Feb 18
popizaino:
Now over to @tim.bros and his compatriot talking about balancing like say football na economics department.

@raumdeuter is already a football lost cause so no need to tag him.

Judging from our match against city today with the way we defended and the chances we missed. Which department should we try to improve on next time?

I can still rephrase my question if you don't understand me.

airmark:

I am not sure Tim.bros watched today's match as usual. But next week he will be looking for balance that is not lost.

Both of you are very foolish if you don't accept that both attack and defence have specific role to play in the football pitch. Balancing those roles form a perfect team.

If both play their roles correctly, the team win matches consistently. A balanced team score goals and is water tight in defence.

You guys are shameless to even think of mentioning me in a match where we are on course to win (attack played their role) but a porous defence conceded late in the game to deny us all 3 points. Even more shameless is the fact that both of you forgot that Timbros is existing when we were scoring 6 goals in 2 matches. Where were you guys when we were conceding 8 goals in 2 matches?

I can forgive Popizaino if he doesn't understand what a balanced team in football term means because he is a French speaking Ivorien, but Airmark? It is a big shame that through all your years of sojourn in the white man's country, you still find it hard to understand the term balance in football dictionary... Oh damn, I forgot, Canada is a French speaking country too.

Make both of una getat.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 2:27am On Feb 18
Another 600 years of back and forth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:06am On Feb 18
timbros:

Both of you are very foolish if you don't accept that both attack and defence have specific role to play in the football pitch. Balancing those roles form a perfect team.

If both play their roles correctly, the team win matches consistently. A balanced team score goals and is water tight in defence.

You guys are shameless to even think of mentioning me in a match where we are on course to win (attack played their role) but a porous defence conceded late in the game to deny us all 3 points. Even more shameless is the fact that both of you forgot that Timbros is existing when we were scoring 6 goals in 2 matches. Where were you guys when we were conceding 8 goals in 2 matches?

I can forgive Popizaino if he doesn't understand what a balanced team in football term means because he is a French speaking Ivorien, but Airmark? It is a big shame that through all your years of sojourn in the white man's country, you still find it hard to understand the term balance in football dictionary... Oh damn, I forgot, Canada is a French speaking country too.

Make both of una getat.

Obviously and as usual, you didn't watch the match. No need arguing with a blind person about the colour of my pant.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:16am On Feb 18
airmark:

Obviously and as usual, you didn't watch the match. No need arguing with a blind person about the colour of my pant.

Did our attack score? Yes, just the way we scored 2 against Arsenal. They played their role.

Did we win the match? No. Why? Because, just like Arsenal, the defence didn't play their own role.

If our team was balanced, this two matches would have been maximum points for us.

@bolded... Who is arguing with you when you already agreed with my points?

airmark:

Mention one match in which we conceded 5 goals or 4 goals without a red card, this season then I will agree with you.

I won't be surprised if you even blame our defence for the barren draw we played yesterday. You are the elder brother of Lord.falcao. grin

Comot from my mention jor..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:16am On Feb 18
akwesenana:

Another 600 years of back and forth.

Nobody has Timbros' time again. He didn't even know that our defender was awarded the Motm.

He should continue his dance of macabre alone, Raumdeuter has abandoned the fool. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:21am On Feb 18
airmark:

Nobody has Tim.bros' time again. He didn't even know that our defender was awarded the Motm.

He should continue his dance of macabre alone, Raumdeuter has abandoned him. grin

Was Leyqute replying my post or was he talking to me when you jumped in and start mentioning me?

We all know who has whose time here. Keep disgracing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:24am On Feb 18
timbros:

Was Leyqute replying my post or was he talking to me when you jumped in and start mentioning me?

We all know who has whose time here. Keep disgracing yourself.

The point is, nobody is ready to drag anything with you on today's match as it's obvious you only checked the result on LiveScore.

No sane football fan would drag anything with you on that match that you didn't watch. Rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:33am On Feb 18
airmark:

The point is, nobody is ready to drag anything with you on today's match as it's obvious you only checked the result on LiveScore.

No sane football fan would drag anything with you on that match that you didn't watch. Rest.

The point is, MOTM is an individual award which is different from the entire team result. Disasi winning MOTM doesn't cancel the fact that Chelsea defence conceded the goal that denied us the 3 points.

A 'keeper conceded 10 goals and still won MOTM. What are you on about?

Why did you mention me?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:50am On Feb 18
popizaino:

All this jargon you type would have made a tiny little bit of sense if Conte didn't use 3CB to win the league or if Tuchel didn't use 3CB to win UCL, conceding just 4 goals all campaign.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18778) (18779) (18780) (18781) (18782) (18783) (18784) ... (19185) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: superfelix, AdisaOwala, Agadinaagwuofe, Thazard(m), popizaino(m), Phethar007(m), UncleHaba22, Kimbeast, User09 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.