Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10685269 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18857) (18858) (18859) (18860) (18861) (18862) (18863) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13
WhoDeyHause:

Apart from world cup champions league can't be compared to anything. Look at inter we were tipping to reach finals. People that have almost wrapped up their league. They've followed their fellow Italians Napoli home. Just wasting chances.

Thuram really messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Mar 13
Leyqute:
Commentator said Simeone is crying.

I need that pashun in the quarters

This season if Bayern no win I won't mind Simeone winning. He don try
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Delightsome2023: 11:56pm On Mar 13
BlueMann:
Such a poor kick from Lautaro.

Kudos to Atletico, they deserve it.

It will be nice if Griezmann can win something major with them.

See Inter that I was tipping to reach final again
something major like wetin?
Dey play.
No be France national team be this oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:04am On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

I need that pashun in the quarters

This season if Bayern no win I won't mind Simeone winning. He don try

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 12:05am On Mar 14
raumdeuter:
Correa scores

Didn't he play for Inter at some time or somewhere in Italy

No, that's Tuku Corea. Angel Corea has only played for Athletico since moving to Europe in 2015 or so!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:09am On Mar 14
Leyqute:

Thuram really messed up
I don't understand why it was today. Inter are the only team alongside real madrid I can say can take down apari in this competition. Compact defence and still strong attack but today they just decided to be bad and allow atletico to press them into submission. Inzaghi has to upgrade to a team like Chelsea since his boys let him down in the biggest moments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:12am On Mar 14
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:16am On Mar 14
WhoDeyHause:

He's been called ice cold cause of his name Cole and his signature celebration.
Not just Chelsea game bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:15am On Mar 14
4 coaches at the ucl quarters

Xavi : La masia
Pep: La masia
Arteta : La masia
Enrique: La masia

My bad Enrique is not la masia,but a Barca legend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:08am On Mar 14
^^ E get where Sapa go hook you reach, everything go dey look like food to you.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:13am On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

They defused the situation

See this intro by Kate today

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4d5drZPuWd/?igsh=MWI3M2hwdWYwc2U2NQ==

https://twitter.com/CBSSportsGolazo/status/1767991414518845705?s=19

I love this ! Na so e supoosed be ; No bad energy .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:15am On Mar 14
In hindsight, inzaghi should have changed to four at the back after 70mins. That would have given him more control in the midfield and reduced atletico pressure that eventually got them the second goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:53am On Mar 14
popizaino:
In hindsight, inzaghi should have changed to four at the back after 70mins. That would have given him more control in the midfield and reduced atletico pressure that eventually got them the second goal.
They are playing same formation with their opponents
Going to back 4 will choke up the midfield he should have removed thuram since
I don't know why coaches stick with unproductive player he's obviously having a bad game and he still hope on miracle from him
Btw why is klaasen that arugbo boy still playing football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:59am On Mar 14
Delightsome2023:
something major like wetin?
Dey play.
No be France national team be this oo

It's possible. They might not be favorites, but this Atletico side stand a chance against any team over two legs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:00am On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

They defused the situation

See this intro by Kate today

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4d5drZPuWd/?igsh=MWI3M2hwdWYwc2U2NQ==

https://twitter.com/CBSSportsGolazo/status/1767991414518845705?s=19

Beautifully done by Kate. Defusing the situation while throwing in a stylish shade, basically calling Jamie an attention seeking LovePeddler grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:15am On Mar 14
WhoDeyHause:

Apart from world cup champions league can't be compared to anything. Look at inter we were tipping to reach finals. People that have almost wrapped up their league. They've followed their fellow Italians Napoli home. Just wasting chances.
I'm telling you. I don't know what's happening to Italian teams recently though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:11am On Mar 14
BlueRayDick:

This whole thing is giving the vibes of female referees officiating male football matches and expecting the male footballers to keep their emotions in check they want to vex for the ref like they would normally the male refs.

Like u stated here, on that show they throw alot of jokes around some of which are personal. Last week I watched one of the episodes on which Micah was on the hot seat and he said something along the line of not believing in marriage. Guess what? The next show while Kate was introducing him she actually referenced the whole thing again in a way that would've offended a lady and even some men sef. Yet the guy no para and took it as all jokes.

I don't think different standards should be applied to a male or female in such circumstance.

100%

She enters them every day so she should be able take it as well.

Not just equal rights, but equal lefts too. Gbas gbos can go both ways.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14
Mourhino will really fit Newcastle United, they will win epl with him because the current players are his type.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:30pm On Mar 14
šŸšØ šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æ Cole Palmer makes England squad for friendlies vs Brazil & Belgium. @David_Ornstein)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:47pm On Mar 14
hensben:
Mourhino will really fit Newcastle United, they will win epl with him because the current players are his type.
If Mou couldn't do anything with his type of players at Tottenham, what makes you think he'll do something (as carrying league) with Newcastle?

Most of you can't just stomach the fact that Mou isn't that special as you think he once was.
And you're so always known for making such careless remarks such as the bolded

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14
Jodera:

If Mou couldn't do anything with his type of players at Tottenham, what makes you think he'll do something (as carrying league) with Newcastle?

Most of you can't just stomach the fact that Mou isn't that special as you think he once was.
Have you heard of the word predicting. You guys go on emotional spree over someoneā€™s opinion/comment and think that is my fault. Change your perspective on how you view my take on football, i understand that because you are arsenal Iā€™m Chelsea so every of my words have to be countered even when it doesnā€™t warrant that. We are football fans first before being a club fan, this is why I watch almost every top teams play when Iā€™m less busy. This is why I can tell you about Arsenal to a certain level as a Chelsea fan. Itā€™s a game or you want to tell me people bet on only the club they support.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:02pm On Mar 14
hensben:
Have you heard of the word predicting. You guys go on emotional spree over someoneā€™s opinion/comment and think that is my fault. Change your perspective on how you view my take on football, i understand hat because you are arsenal Iā€™m Chelsea so eve try of words have to be countered even when it doesnā€™t warrant that. We are football fans first before being a club fan, this is why I watch almost every top teams play when Iā€™m less busy. This is why I can tell you about Arsenal to a certain level as a Chelsea fan.
Lol... You're the one going emotional here not me. For you to even bring up Chelsea and arsenal that doesn't concern the discourse proves so.

On what grounds will Newcastle crop of players win EPL if Mou is their coach?
Everyone knows that's a careless remark cos Mou isn't that special anymore.

You don't need to go ballistic because I countered your post when such post is being dropped in a public space and open to scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:19pm On Mar 14
Jodera:

Funny enough, with the way players like Joelinton, Guimares, Botman,Schar, Burn etc play; I agree that it's a coach like Mourinho that fits them.

I don't know about if he will league with them, but if he should do mistake enter any cup final with that team ehn, whoever their opponent is will just get frustrated and concede the cup to them from the first minute grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:44pm On Mar 14
Paying ridiculous money for unproven players.

Boli masterclass.

Imagine buying player 63 million and he is only worth 13 million less than 2years later

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:54pm On Mar 14
BlueRayDick:

Funny enough, with the way players like Joelinton, Guimares, Botman,Schar, Burn etc play; I agree that it's a coach like Mourinho that fits them.

I don't know about if he will league with them, but if he should do mistake enter any cup final with that team ehn, whoever their opponent is will just get frustrated and concede the cup to them from the first minute grin

If it's cup(either fa or Carling or even Europa) I would agree that Mou can win it with Newcastle cos they're a very good side. If that's what Hens.ben had said, I wouldn't even have countered......
....but league win??

That's a whole new stretch and it's not as if Mou Is that same special one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:58pm On Mar 14
Jodera:

If it's cup(either fa or Carling or even Europa) and would agree that Mou can win it with Newcastle cos they're a very decent side. If that's what Hens.ben had said, I wouldn't even have countered......
....but league win??

Yeah, I don't see Mourinho with his outdated tactics winning a 38 match EPL season at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Mar 14
NinjaMetahuman:
Paying ridiculous money for unproven players.

Boli masterclass.

Imagine buying player 63 million and he is only worth 13 million less than 2years later

Sterling 50M, Kepa 35M, Lukaku 37M okay now
if e easy you for buy them

Will Chelsea also offer to pay their wages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Mar 14
Jodera:

If it's cup(either fa or Carling or even Europa) I would agree that Mou can win it with Newcastle cos they're a very good side. If that's what Hens.ben had said, I wouldn't even have countered......
....but league win??

Mourinho average league position at his last 3 jobs have been 6th but he will suddenly win with Newcastle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:30pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

Mourinho average league position at his last 3 jobs have been 6th but he will suddenly win with Newcastle.

Henny how talk. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14
Jodera:

Lol... You're the one going emotional here not me. For you to even bring up Chelsea and arsenal that doesn't concern the discourse proves so.

You don't need to go ballistic because I countered your post when such post is being dropped in a public space and open to scrutiny.
Newcastle have a rich owner and good players that are hard working. They are looking for at least a top coach; Zidane will not want to go to Newcastle, Klopp wonā€™t want to go there. Mou made name in England so it will be historical for the league, for marketing purpose too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14
BlueRayDick:

Now you get where I am coming from.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14
Jodera:

I asked if you have heard of the word predicting. Are you aware people predicted Newcastle to win the league before it started this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18857) (18858) (18859) (18860) (18861) (18862) (18863) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.