Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10581884 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18860) (18861) (18862) (18863) (18864) (18865) (18866) ... (19228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 12:57pm On Mar 15
This year UCL is likely to be a all Spanish Final.

Semi-final fixture

Atm v Barca

Bayern v Real Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15
Capaldi:
Man City always gets easy draw smh.

Real Madrid na easy draw?

Calling the best team in the competition an easy draw only confirms what have always said about you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15
Chelsea fans should kindly be patient our draw will happen in the night 🙏🏽. T for thanks.

Copied.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Mar 15
You are welcome

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 1:42pm On Mar 15
raumdeuter:
You are welcome

Omoh, that's huge!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 2:23pm On Mar 15
popizaino:

Real Madrid na easy draw?

Calling the best team in the competition an easy draw only confirms what have always said about you.
Manchester City is the best team in the competition by every possible metric.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:39pm On Mar 15
Trevor012:
Harry Kane record vs Arsenal.

17Epl games, 14goals and 2assists. Jodera don dey shake already 😂😂
How about Tuchel record against Arteta? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15
Android17:
Manchester City is the best team in the competition by every possible metric.

grin grin grin

My assertion is based on history and that's what count most in UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15
Jodera:

Another angle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15
Jodera:

How about Arsenal's record against bayern? Do you even think you stand any chance against bayern? Daydreamers!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:03pm On Mar 15
popizaino:

Another angle.
And that's important angle I'm even having hope from grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:05pm On Mar 15
Ihebu4chelsea:
How about Arsenal's record against bayern? Do you even think you stand any chance against bayern? Daydreamers!
Tuchel's Bayern to be specific.

It's coach that makes a team most of the time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15
Jodera:

And that's important angle I'm even having hope from grin

If you had not laboured against Porto Fc,i could have fancy your chances even though history is against you but let see if Arteta has what it takes to upset Tuchel on the big stage.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:22pm On Mar 15
popizaino:

If you had not laboured against Porto Fc,i could have fancy your chances even though history is against you but let see if Arteta has what it takes to upset Tuchel on the big stage.
Porto came with dirty tricks and shithousery, how we even eliminated them shows the resilience these present group have cos I'm very certain arsenal of before would have crashed out against this Porto. The team close to such presently is Athletico(and I'll say even better than them).

I doubt Bayern will deploy such tactics but then we'll wait and see and like you said let's see if Arteta and the boys has what it takes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15
🤫

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:44pm On Mar 15
Jodera:
Porto came with dirty tricks and shithousery, how we even eliminated them shows the resilience these present group have cos I'm very certain arsenal of before would have crashed out against this Porto. The team close to such presently is Athletico(and I'll say even better than them).

I doubt Bayern will deploy such tactics but then we'll wait and see and like you said let's see if Arteta and the boys has what it takes

I agree with popi

If no be say Porto drag you go pk I would have said you will win Bayern with your current form

Bayern Might be the favorite on paper ,but for me
It’s a 50/50 game

But but fear Harry Kane oo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:55pm On Mar 15
andrewbaba44:

I agree with popi

If no be say Porto drag you go pk I would have said you will win Bayern with your current form

It’s a 50/50 game

Lol, that's the good thing about this fixtures. I believe all fixtures are 50/50 game in q/f as everyone is properly placed. No outright favourite per se.

Anyways, we'll just see how it unfolds. With my back 4, I'm not suppose to be too afraid of Kane but then this is a Kane in different team cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 9:26pm On Mar 15
Why are Arsenal women wearing our socks in this game? grin

We lead 3-0 at halftime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15
Jodera:

Bonne chance. Make England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 proud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15
Petr Cech: "Jose [Mourinho] always said, “If you kick the ball 90 yards, you have Drogba who holds the ball against any defender in the world, and in 2 and a half seconds you are in opposition’s box, why would you make 35 passes?.”

Thomas Tuchel successfully left this group chat.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:05am On Mar 16
BlewMahn:

We lead 3-0 at halftime
There was delay in the match because of kits clash the socks the arsenal ladies brought were also white
They had to buy those socks in your store, have given up on those women our coach is useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:11am On Mar 16
iamoyindamola:

There was delay in the match because of kits clash the socks the arsenal ladies brought were also white
They had to buy those socks in your store, have given up on those women our coach is useless

No wonder the match started late. Well thank goodness your coach is useless, cos it seems like y'all are out of the title race
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:13am On Mar 16
Kendry Paez scored a lovely goal for Independiente del Valle after coming on at halftime. It's his first goal of the season in three games, and IVD are top of the table after three Ws from three.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 8:55am On Mar 16
16-years old...feed your eyes man, feed your eyes

https:///tier_first/status/1768902444765815273?s=20
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:57am On Mar 16
BlewMahn:

Wetin do your normal aza?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:57am On Mar 16
BlewMahn:

We lead 3-0 at halftime
Their kit man forgot to pack their socks. They had to go to our store to purchase socks and cover the Nike and Chelsea logos with tape
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:58am On Mar 16
andrewbaba44:

I agree with popi

It’s a 50/50 game

You fancy yourselves against PSG? How do you think that tie will go (please don't speak as a Barca fan)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:07am On Mar 16
BlewMahn:

Hope this shakushaku is coached out of him. Takes too long to make simple and obvious passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:13am On Mar 16
Unlimited22:

You fancy yourselves against PSG? How do you think that tie will go (please don't speak as a Barca fan)

I am only worried about mbappe to be honest

When I see their midfielders compared to ours I Dey get hope

I think my team will win if they can contain mbappe and don’t play any rubbish high line
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 10:15am On Mar 16
Unlimited22:

Wetin do your normal aza?

Foolish antispam bots always ban me for no reason...the last time I got banned for a post talking about Atalanta and Sporting.

Lemme kuku allow that account rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:57am On Mar 16
Unlimited22:

Their kit man forgot to pack their socks. They had to go to our store to purchase socks and cover the Nike and Chelsea logos with tape
Not forgot he packed same colour of socks as your own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:01pm On Mar 16
I am someone ,I have scored 50 goals for my current club ,the 1st goal was a pk and the 50th goal was a pk ,after all those penalties I am yet to win a major trophy for my club ,who am I ? 😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (18860) (18861) (18862) (18863) (18864) (18865) (18866) ... (19228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.