Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509170 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18895) (18896) (18897) (18898) (18899) (18900) (18901) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:45pm On Mar 26
Android17:
What if 3 of those 5 goals came via a spot kick? Did your data show you that?

How does your data account for playing that position adequately? Goals? You mean like Julian Alvarez having almost double digit assists this season playing mostly from midfield meaning he does it adequately?

Critical thinking should be a major degree on its own.

If you don't know, ask. This is not about thinking but pure verified facts.

The data will also show you how it was scored. Understand? grin

See how he scored. Does it look like pk? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:47pm On Mar 26
Android17:

The discussion is talent level. Foden still has ways to go to meet Rooney's accomplishments.

Let me break it down for you. By 2005 Ronaldinho was convinced that he was not the most talented player at Barca - Messi was yet Rijkaard could not see it right?

Did Messi have 2 WPOTY awards or Ballon dors @ the time? No. Yet Ronaldinho knew that Messi's talent superceded his.

Talent does not always correlate with accomplishments. Neymar is more talented than any version of Mbappe. But Mbappe has a world cup and looks like he will accomplish more.

What brings a player individual accomplishment? Lamba!?? Kkkk

You're very funny. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26
Android17:
I hope you understand what you are responding to.

Every player in the world is better than City players. Every manager is better than Pep.
But a fraud manager and his overrated players keep winning all and by the end of the season again I'll be reading "how can anyone compete?".

E no dey hard una. Shameless people.

Hensben love doing this. That was how he was hyping Sterling until we eventually bought him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26
Unlimited22:
Chief afrodoc2 why do you think a lot of players who've been touted as superstars at youth level in the English game sputter out so quickly and in some cases, go on to achieve relatively little?

See Nile Ranger and Ravel Morrison.

Lots of people claim Joe Cole was the best player they saw live at youth level. Then there's Owen, more recently Odoi and Sancho etc... Even Rooney himself, despite being the record goalscorer for England and Manyoo and with his trophy haul, still isn't seen by some people as having achieved all the success he could have and is repeatedly passed over in all time PL XIs.
Dele Alli
Defoe
Barkley
The problem is they peak too early and are already done by mid 20's

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:43pm On Mar 26
andrewbaba44:

At least it’s Kane

My guy talk say foden na better talent than Rooney

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:44pm On Mar 26
airmark:

Android17 Eruditor, can argue that Garri is made from groundnuts and post 100,000 words to defend it.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26
Android17:
LOL.

An award won by Kalvin Phillips and Raheem Sterling? That award? The one you can get with no recognized competition within a year - just friendlies with ninnies?

But winning a world cup at U-17 for your country as the best player of the whole tournament is everything to sneeze at?

LOL

If Sterling and Philips could win an award that Foden hasn't won at 23 that Kane won it, then he is not him.

You are even dancing up and down because of an u17 award that one Sani Emmanuel won. You are shameless.

Kane was Epl golden boot winner at 23. List any individual award won by Foden at 23 in Epl.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26
afrodoc2:

Some lamba about Mainoo being a phenomenal and composed 4yr old player. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFM0Ew_15hc

What a load of bollocks. The guy comes across as too eager. Almost everybody is special at 4 years FGS. It’s all part of the newfound senseless hype for Kobbie.

Unnecessary and overboard. It’s too much in my opinion. The dude hasn’t even settled at club level yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26
Android17:
You know Foden had an appendix issue last season?

He did? I didn’t know that. But clearly, it didn’t stop him from playing 32 league games. Martial never had appendicitis but he missed even more games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26
Android17:
If you are referring to me I said Rooney isn't and has never been a FAR FAR superior talent to Foden. I have always put them on equal footing. Nobody will ignore KDB or Haaland to build around Rooney based on a seriatim.

No manager that wins as much as Pep will do that. SAF built around CR7 vs Rooney. Even though Rooney showed more promise at a younger age. A wise manager builds around who can more than likely guarantee winning. Benzema vs CR7 etc.

What did Dortmund win with Haaland out and the team built around Jude? Not directed at you. I'm just laughing for future sake.

A wise manager builds around consistent, top performers. SAF didn’t build around CR7 when he was inconsistent. Pep never did the same for a younger Messi. It was when those guys started showing promise on a consistent basis that their managers decided to build around them.

Foden hasn’t gotten to that level yet.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26
Jan Vertogen is still playing?? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:46pm On Mar 26
Omo Georgia qualified, see jubilation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:47pm On Mar 26
See our Jambody Lukaku .. grin
It's like he's tone a bit .. unlike the body guard stature at Chelsea cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:56pm On Mar 26
Pickford grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26
Boy. Mainoo is really good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:03pm On Mar 26
Toney scores ..
So all of a sudden VAR refuse to show us replay ? This VAR 5hing no just clear abeg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26
Lakaka
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:22pm On Mar 26
Lukaku grin

See pass na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:22pm On Mar 26
Dunk just dey donate goals left, right, centre. 😄

Bye Bye to Euros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26
Dunk has seen lukaku too many times this month grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:26pm On Mar 26
BlueRayDick:
Lukaku grin

See pass na

You dey see my boy abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:27pm On Mar 26
Thunder fire who ever decided on Jackson over Lukaku

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:27pm On Mar 26
nihilistjnr:

You dey see my boy abi?

I see am.... The elephant man still got it grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:27pm On Mar 26
2-1 .. shocked I don switch to Ger - Ned l
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26
Lewis Dunk didn’t even make concrete efforts to block that cross.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:29pm On Mar 26
See jambody lukakau o angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26
nihilistjnr:
Thunder fire who ever decided on Jackson over Lukaku
Let it go bruv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:34pm On Mar 26
This Belgium kit is an eyesore. Jesus Christ. What is this color combination embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26
I would rather have an injured Jackson that go through another Lukaku torture again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:41pm On Mar 26
Cucurella Balling for Spain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:57pm On Mar 26
Nico and Lamine are causing serious problems.

Lamine Yamal won the penalty earlier with a brilliant dribble. He definitely bought that though, but he was smart; Joao Gomes definitely wasn't as smart for leaving his leg out like that, even though he tried to retract.

Now Nico wins a freekick just outside of the box

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:02pm On Mar 26
Nah Yamal is cooking these Brazilians cheesy No end product that time but that was a crazy dribble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18895) (18896) (18897) (18898) (18899) (18900) (18901) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.