Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10478726 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19018) (19019) (19020) (19021) (19022) (19023) (19024) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:13pm On Apr 14
iamoyindamola:

We are waiting on labia to unlock your DMs btw
Good ebening to you once again, my G 😊😊

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14
swiz123:

Ibime's hero. Good thing he didn't have to wait for him to get injured before Arsenal bottled the league.

Geez!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:14pm On Apr 14
Ndicka collapses. Roma game abandoned
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:21pm On Apr 14
What Dortmund laboured to do for more than a decade, Alonso just do it in the most spectacular way you can think of.
with a bunch of misfit that no one knows with a team that has never won anything tangible before.

Now that's a coach..

Now he has to pass the fluke test to be among the greats.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:23pm On Apr 14
Wait!

Arsenal lost? 😂😂😂

Lmao grin

Elephant things. That's why I wanted Liverpool to beat them. We already know they don't stand a chance against city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheGoodFellow: 7:31pm On Apr 14
Kimbeast:
Ndicka collapses. Roma game abandoned

Football is fun but is also risky
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Apr 14
Unlimited22:
BTW if anybody compares Rice to Rodri again here the person will hear from me.

105m DM wey dey hide from ball.

Ever since airmark start to shout about Rice

Rice got cooked

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Apr 14
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14
Where is Saka when it matters most.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:53pm On Apr 14
Itsrm:

Na Jodera I just dey pity. Putting his head on the line for useless players like Jorginho and Harvetz.
I still dey vex why we no start Jorginho sef

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 7:54pm On Apr 14
BlueMann:
Wirtz makes it four. Delicious assist from my guy Palacios. Fans encroach into the pitch.

I would love Chelsea to sign wirtz and palacios for defensive midfield, what do you think?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 7:55pm On Apr 14
hensben:
Where is Saka when it matters most.

Not yet world class but some will still argue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14
Jodera:

He will start on Wednesday cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:33pm On Apr 14
Jodera:

Didnt watch the match.

But why would you have preferred Jorginho starting if they say he was responsible for the loss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14
Bloody Liverpool. Then just dey vex me since Atlanta loss .. I no even bother see today match ...

Mtcheeew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14
Chelsea and arsenal going trophyless again

What are the odds??😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 9:14pm On Apr 14
NinjaMetahuman:
What Dortmund laboured to do for more than a decade, Alonso just do it in the most spectacular way you can think of.
with a bunch of misfit that no one knows with a team that has never won anything tangible before.

Now that's a coach..

Now he has to pass the fluke test to be among the greats.

The last time a club not named Bayern won the league, the Bavarians dominated for 11 years straight

As Leverkusen don win league now, Bayern would most likely dominate again till God-knows-when.

What a useless/Worthless League!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:45pm On Apr 14
AdisaOwala:

The last time a club not named Bayern won the league, the Bavarians dominated for 11 years straight

As Leverkusen don win league now, Bayern would most likely dominate again till God-knows-when.

kanes effect.

Can't believe Bayern is going trophyless.
Just ridiculous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:48pm On Apr 14
User09:

Didnt watch the match.

But why would you have preferred Jorginho starting if they say he was responsible for the loss
Jorginho at DM would make us maximize Rice more. Infact there's more understanding and fluidity with Jorg/Rice/Odegaard than with Rice/Odegaard/Havertz.

Immediately I saw that lineup, I just hoped for a win unlike previous weeks I was confident of wins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14
Jodera:

Jorginho at DM would make us maximize Rice more. Infact there's more understanding and fluidity with Jorg/Rice/Odegaard than with Rice/Odegaard/Havertz.

Immediately I saw that lineup, I just hoped for a win unlike previous weeks I was confident of wins
That's because Rice is not a sitting DM, he is box to box type of midfielder. Using Rice or Caicedo as DM is calling for the team to be easily exploited, one of the reason Chelsea lack consistency. They will useful in DM in their late 20s.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14
raumdeuter:

Ever since airmark start to shout about Rice

Rice got cooked

So when did I start shouting about Rice, so we can check how he got cooked by leading West Ham to their first European trophy in many years and got a record transfer to Arsenal, while your Boathand is cutting grasses in Salernitana.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Apr 14
AdisaOwala:

How many years since your useless club last won a league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Apr 14
airmark:

So when did I start shouting about Rice, so we can check how he got cooked by leading West Ham to their first European trophy in many years and got a record transfer to Arsenal, while your Boathand is cutting grasses in Salernitana.

Boateng has a world cup and CL let any of those you Stan show theirs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Apr 14
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 11:38pm On Apr 14
raumdeuter:

How many years since your useless club last won a league

How does this correlate with the uselessness of the bundesliga as a whole?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Apr 14
AdisaOwala:

How does this correlate with the uselessness of the bundesliga as a whole?

When your club has a bigger net spend than any team in Europe yet cant win a league in 11yrs.

Thats beyond useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:00am On Apr 15
Jodera:

No further questions your honor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:13am On Apr 15
how you expect to win league when fraudvertz dey lead attack ,jodera? abi en think say na Luton en go stat pad?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:43am On Apr 15
Ballzproblem2:
how you expect to win league when fraudvertz dey lead attack ,jodera? abi en think say na Luton en go stat pad?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:31am On Apr 15
Ibime:

Don't cry for me Argentina
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:35am On Apr 15
Vischy:

I would love Chelsea to sign wirtz and palacios for defensive midfield, what do you think?

We don't have that kind of money to splash, especially not in midfield. But they're two players I really like tho, would be nice to have them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:40am On Apr 15
Just watched the Bayer highlights. Those Leverkusen fans are mor.ons. Pitch invasion can potentially lead to points deduction. It would be a very Neverkusen way to bottle the title, though it is not going to happen in this situation. Poverty is bad sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19018) (19019) (19020) (19021) (19022) (19023) (19024) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Trevor012(m), Obere4u, PendragonVII, Kimbeast, amodu(m), raumdeuter, User09 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.