Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518745 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19029) (19030) (19031) (19032) (19033) (19034) (19035) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:13pm On Apr 15
Ibime:

St Kitts and Nevis rather

Correct
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15
Leyqute:

And you believe heโ€™ll finish the season ahead of Haaland and Watkins?

Why are you saying it like it's impossible ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 10:14pm On Apr 15
andrewbaba44:
Chelsea players take style Mumu sha

Your man wan win epl golden boot and you Dey follow am drag pk

Epl golden boot will be one of the biggest achievements so far for Chelsea after spending 1 billion
For all you know madueke fit no even know the number of goals wey the highest goal scorer Dan score, that's how unserious these new set of players are grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

Shut up your mouth. One is playing for the biggest club in the world with all the pressure while leading his team to a league title and champions league semis while the other is playing for a mid table team fighting for 9th position. One is enjoying life
One already won treble and score the goal that gave his team super cup. Palmer done all that already in a better league. Bellingham is that good yet couldnโ€™t lead dortmund to German league tittle. I nor know between you and akpororo who funny pass with this your take. Go watch cricket football is not for you.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15
Kimbeast:

If lampard was as self centered as Palmer would he have given it to Drogba?
Drogba was competing with Rooney for highest goal scorer. What exactly is Madueke competing for?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:18pm On Apr 15
Griffon:

Honestly, I wouldnโ€™t advice anyone to go with the emboldened suggestion. They may appear good against a mid team with a poor press, definitely not against a team that press high up the pitch.

Enzo is not the quickest of players. His recovery is suspect and he does little to improve the team defensively. Caicedo was never this bad when playing alongside Mc Allister at Brighton.

What happened when they played together against Arsenal and Manchester City? Are they mid teams?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15
drisham:

Why are you saying it like it's impossible ๐Ÿ˜‚
I just tire, bad belle not good, e Dey make person reason irrationally.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:23pm On Apr 15
kingBolton:

Left Nkunku
Middle Palmer
Right Olise
This is what I want..

If Chelsea can get Oliseh, he will improve the team. He is an upcoming world class player but I doubt he will choose Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15
hensben:
One already won treble and score the goal that gave his team super cup. Palmer done all that already in a better league. Bellingham is that good yet couldnโ€™t lead dortmund to German league tittle. I nor know between you and akpororo who funny pass with this your take. Go watch cricket football is not for you.
This one is just typing nonsense. Somebody that was a bench warmer for city ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Palmer is Soo good that he is leading you to 9th. You are freaking disgrace. Bellingham will win la Liga golden boot and deliver la Liga for his team in his first season while you will end up trophy less and in 10th position ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ukobi: 10:23pm On Apr 15
Leyqute:

At the same time, he should not be self centered and be a team player. He was on a hattrick already. Heโ€™s never going to match Haalandโ€™s haul
Stfu. Who are you to speak for us? What's the drag all about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:24pm On Apr 15
Palmer on the pen: "I'm the penalty taker and I wanted to take it." [sky] #cfc

alpha male right there , you want penalty? then fucking earn it with consistent performance @madueke and Jackson

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

This one is just typing nonsense. Somebody that was a bench warmer for city ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Palmer is Soo good that he is leading you to 9th. You are freaking disgrace. Bellingham will win la Liga golden boot and deliver la Liga for his team while you will end up trophy less and in 10th ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Palmer will win epl golden boot and already won treble, scored the goal that gave city European super cup. Laughing emoji will not cover your pain. Canโ€™t even mention his players, no shame. He is a leader yet couldnโ€™t lead Dortmund to German league title.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:26pm On Apr 15
Good ebening

Tonight we created 6 big chances and scored 4

At the same time, we didn't have huge swathes of space to defend and we didn't have two circus masters at CB, so we conceded zero goals.

I come in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15
hensben:
Palmer will win epl golden boot and already won treble, scored the goal that gave city European super cup. Laughing emoji will not cover your pain. Canโ€™t even mention his players, no shame.
You will still end up in 9th place and trophy less while Bellingham will win la Liga and golden boot in his first season. Comparing somebody shinning in the biggest club in the world to your mid table team fighting for nothing. What a disgrace ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15
Ballzproblem2:
Palmer on the pen: "I'm the penalty taker and I wanted to take it." [sky] #cfc

alpha male right there , you want penalty? then fucking earn it with consistent performance @madueke and Jackson
Madu and Jackson Dey craze, their goal mean nothing to them and the team yet they want to take it ahead of a player chasing golden boot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15
Kimbeast:
Madueke and Jackson needed that goal more than Palmer. He was already on an hatrick and we are 4:0 up. He should stop being self centered before the other attackers turn on him.

Since the day you called Sterling our best player of the year, when even a blind man knew it was Palmer, I knew you wouldn't support his progress.

Thunder fire that your useless Sterling.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:33pm On Apr 15
SirAce:

They had since the beginning of the season to bang in goals like palmer, Fools let us down. Palmer is chasing halaand. Also, He has been the penalty taker, Gallagher already gave him the ball. The idiots showed lack of character and leadership, Shame on Poch. I hope they sack him and bring a more serious manager

Sack him? With what we are seeing? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

You will still end up in 9th place and trophy less while Bellingham will win la Liga and golden boot in his first season. Comparing somebody shinning in the biggest club in the world to your mid table team fighting for nothing. What a disgrace ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You are the disgrace because everywhere you turn to its Palmer Palmer. He is in Chelsea and not in Luton, two bad seasons wonโ€™t change who we are and our global recognition buffon. Bellingham couldnโ€™t lead dortmund to an easy league tittle but he is leading Real Madrid who will win the league with or without him. You be m u g u. Just go d ie so that you can be useful as manure. Palmer is competing for golden boot in a much difficult league Buffon.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15
I even forgot he has a cl medal๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:36pm On Apr 15
I'm hearing Cole Palmer has more PL goals this season that Havertz scored in his Chelsea career... Na true ?

When was the last time our starting centre forward got double digit goals in the league?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15
hensben:
You are the disgrace because everywhere you turn to its Palmer Palmer. He is in Chelsea and not in Luton, two bad seasons wonโ€™t change who we are and our global recognition buffon. Bellingham couldnโ€™t lead dortmund to an easy league tittle but he is leading Real Madrid who will win the league with or without him. You be m u g u. Just go d ie so that you can be useful as manure.
The way Palmer lead city to treble is the same way he is leading you to 9th place๐Ÿ˜. How can a club be so useless that the only thing they can brag about is one player after spending 1 billion ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:36pm On Apr 15
Kimbeast:

It seems you may not grasp the rationale behind it. It was the final game of the season, and there was just a single-point gap between us and Man U. Lampard, as the designated penalty taker, didn't want to leave anything to chance. As a result, he had to take it, and I think we won the match with about seven to eight goals, and the remaining Pks we had in that game was entrusted to Drogba to take.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:36pm On Apr 15
hensben:
Madu and Jackson Dey craze, their goal mean nothing to them and the team yet they want to take it ahead of a player chasing golden boot.
to massage ego , especially madueke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:36pm On Apr 15
๐Ÿ‘€

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:36pm On Apr 15
andrewbaba44:

Baba una Dey win 5-0 nah

They are both one yellow away from a 2-game ban and our next games are Arsenal Spurs and Villa.

E get luck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

The way Palmer lead city to treble is the same way he is leading you to 9th place๐Ÿ˜. How can a club be so useless that the only thing they can brag about is one player after spending 1 billion ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Now you agree Palmer led city to titles. We are finishing above you, does he know?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:37pm On Apr 15
Kimbeast:

Self centered as how?
Palmer is chasing the Golden boot, was lampard chasing the Golden boot?
Drogba was chasing the Golden boot and when the match was secured lampard allowed him to take it, the match was already secured today so why not allow palmer to continue his chasing?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:38pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

Shut up your mouth. One is playing for the biggest club in the world with all the pressure while leading his team to a league title and champions league semis while the other is playing for a mid table team fighting for 9th position. One is enjoying life

Ererr! When last dod your manyooo win Champions league last? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15
hensben:
Now you agree Palmer led city to titles. We are finishing above you, does he know?
Same way he is leading you to the Treble and 9th place ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15
forgiveness:

What happened when they played together against Arsenal and Manchester City? Are they mid teams?

We are talking about a pivot of Caicedo and Enzo not a three man midfield that has Gallagher as the third man which we saw against these teams you mentioned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15
Unlimited22:
I'm hearing Cole Palmer has more PL goals this season that Havertz scored in his Chelsea career... Na true ?

When was the last time our starting centre forward got double digit goals in the league?
once midfield and CB is sorted we will be formidable again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:40pm On Apr 15
When will we table mukaila matter? I have not honestly seen any improvement, most of his problems from last season are still there this season.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19029) (19030) (19031) (19032) (19033) (19034) (19035) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.