Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517306 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19030) (19031) (19032) (19033) (19034) (19035) (19036) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15
forgiveness:

Ererr! When last dod your manyooo win Champions league last? grin
You that won recently do you have more titles than the United?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:40pm On Apr 15
Mauricio Pochettino says he told the squad post-match Cole Palmer is now the official penalty taker. "It's a shame. I told the players [in the dressing room] we can't behave in this way. I told them this is the last time I will accept this type of behaviour. This is not a joke. It's impossible after a performance like this to see this type of behaviour. If we want to be a great team, fighting for big things, we need to think more in a collective way. I made clear to them, and now through the media, and I say to our fans, Cole Palmer is the penalty taker. And it's now his choice if he wants to give the ball to another player."

drum it louder

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 10:42pm On Apr 15
forgiveness:

Sack him? With what we are seeing? angry
E no go better for you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15
Hazard in 9 years at Chelsea.......... 2 pl hatricks

Palmer in one season.........2 pl hatricks.

Palmer >>>>>>> hazard. Palmer is Chelsea biggest talent In the last 50years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:43pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

This one is just typing nonsense. Somebody that was a bench warmer for city πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Palmer is Soo good that he is leading you to 9th. You are freaking disgrace. Bellingham will win la Liga golden boot and deliver la Liga for his team in his first season while you will end up trophy less and in 10th position πŸ˜‚

Check the table. 1 win manyoo will be the tail and Chelsea the head. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:45pm On Apr 15
SirAce:

They had since the beginning of the season to bang in goals like palmer, Fools let us down. Palmer is chasing halaand. Also, He has been the penalty taker, Gallagher already gave him the ball. The idiots showed lack of character and leadership, Shame on Poch. I hope they sack him and bring a more serious manager

Maybe you be manyooo fan. The team has obviously improved despite playing with second team but you want a change of coach to start all over again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15
forgiveness:

Check the table. 1 win manyoo will be the tail and Chelsea the head. grin
Your next game is Arsenal. These ones don start permutations again. Chelsea fans and predictions are like 5 and 6πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:46pm On Apr 15
Griffon:

We are talking about a pivot of Caicedo and Enzo not a three man midfield that has Gallagher as the third man which we saw against these teams you mentioned.

Alright.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15
Kimbeast:

If lampard was as self centered as Palmer would he have given it to Drogba?

I get you
But in the long run Palmer has more to gain than madueke

The penalty wouldn't have resulted in anything for madueke .. would've been a waste

While pamler will have a chance to be in the golden boot conversations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:47pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

You that won recently do you have more titles than the United?

I get am before before in 90 cridi no bi property. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:49pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

Your next game is Arsenal. These ones don start permutations again. Chelsea fans and predictions are like 5 and 6πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arsenal wey we dash 2 goals after parking the bus for long. Dey play. grin grin

Manyooo shall be the tail while Chelsea be the head. You go cry shaga grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15
forgiveness:

I get am before before in 90 cridi no bi property. grin
Who send your club to be useless in the 90's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:50pm On Apr 15
SirAce:

E no go better for you cheesy

Dey dere dey deceive yourself. Chelsea just needs to improve the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15
forgiveness:

Arsenal wey we dash 2 goals after parking the bus for long. Dey play. grin grin

Manyooo shall be the tail while Chelsea be the head. You go cry shaga grin
Same way you dash Burnley and Sheffield two goals. Chelsea they cheerful giver πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:51pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

Who send your club to be useless in the 90's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dey dream for sleep since den while Chelsea dey win for real life. grin

Wey ya UEFA we manyooo won last?. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15
drisham:

I get you
But in the long run Palmer has more to gain than madueke

The penalty wouldn't have resulted in anything for madueke .. would've been a waste

While pamler will have a chance to be in the golden boot conversations
Chelsea fans just dey muse me. So if your other attackers score from now till the end of the season their goals na waste. Na only Palmer una want to dey score from now till season end. How the mighty has fallen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

This one is just typing nonsense. Somebody that was a bench warmer for city πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Palmer is Soo good that he is leading you to 9th. You are freaking disgrace. Bellingham will win la Liga golden boot and deliver la Liga for his team in his first season while you will end up trophy less and in 10th position πŸ˜‚
This is not possible sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:53pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

Same way you dash Burnley and Sheffield two goals. Chelsea they cheerful giver πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cheerful giver go still win am. Manyoooo go bi tail while Chelsea go dey head. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!@@@ grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:54pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

Chelsea fans just dey muse me. So if your other attackers score from now till the end of the season their goals na waste. Na only Palmer una want to dey score from now till season end. How the mighty has fallen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

E no concern Manyooo fan. You for question Mancity wen dem dey give Haaland all the penalties for padding last season. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

The way Palmer lead city to treble is the same way he is leading you to 9th place😁. How can a club be so useless that the only thing they can brag about is one player after spending 1 billion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Allow us enjoy the only positive now

Trevor πŸ₯²
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15
Kimbeast:

You have your story upside down. Lampard didn't allow Drogba take the penalty during the last game of the season when he was chasing Rooney for the golden boot. The team comes first before any personal glory.

Wrong game. It was against Wigan and not Stoke.

Lampard being the team’s PK taker had the opportunity to take another kick in the 68th minute but decided to leave Drogba take it, because his teammate was in the race for the golden boot.

It doesn’t affect the team’s overall confidence or whatsoever. It is simply getting the right thing done at the right time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15
forgiveness:

Cheerful giver go still win am. Manyoooo go bi tail while Chelsea go dey head. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!@@@ grin
Joseph the dreamer well done πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15
forgiveness:

E no concern Manyooo fan. You for question Mancity wen dem dey give Haaland all the penalties for padding last season. grin
They compare Haaland wey dey lead team to trophy with your useless club fighting for 9th πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:57pm On Apr 15
kingBolton:
When will we table mukaila matter? I have not honestly seen any improvement, most of his problems from last season are still there this season.
That's the problem with all these prison contracts.

No way to get rid of the duds without taking a significant hit.
Mudryk is too raw to be starting for Chelsea. There's a player there but he requires the kind of patience and coaching big teams simply can't afford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:
Hazard in 9 years at Chelsea.......... 2 pl hatricks

Palmer in one season.........2 pl hatricks.

Palmer >>>>>>> hazard. Palmer is Chelsea biggest talent In the last 50years.

Ryan Giggs in 24 years at Man UTD ------ No hat-trick

Palmer in less than 1 year at Chelsea ------ 2 hat-tricks

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15
drisham:

Allow us enjoy the only positive now

Trevor πŸ₯²
Na hensben wey dey compare Palmer to Bellingham dey find trouble. He should know his mate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15
Kimbeast:

He is a contender for player of the year.
I know.. but he wouldn't win. The others have been far more influential.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15
airmark:

Ryan Giggs in 24 years at Man UTD ------ No hat-trick

Palmer in less than 1 year at Chelsea ------ 2 hat-tricks
Am more interested in people that played for the same club

Hidden hazard 9 years at Chelsea......2 pl hatricks

Small Palmer in one season.......2 pl hatricks.

Palmer is clear of that fraud. Biggest Chelsea talent is the last 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:03pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

They compare Haaland wey dey lead team to trophy with your useless club fighting for 9th πŸ˜‚

Show me where Manyooo dey. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:05pm On Apr 15
I will invest on a left winger instead of spending big on a striker Imo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:07pm On Apr 15
Trevor012:

Na hensben wey dey compare Palmer to Bellingham dey find trouble. He should know his mate.

Abeg, help me check who scored for Mancity in the finals of Super cup. I wan see something. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:07pm On Apr 15
Ballzproblem2:
I will invest on a left winger instead of spending big on a striker Imo

We must buy a striker next season. Failure to do dat means Chelsea can't compete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19030) (19031) (19032) (19033) (19034) (19035) (19036) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, airmark(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.