Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589566 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19048) (19049) (19050) (19051) (19052) (19053) (19054) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17
See world class Saka... Last kick of the game and your corner couldn't beat the first man.

Foolish overhyped piece of trash.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:55pm On Apr 17
Haaland unable to convert at the end.

Onto extra time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:55pm On Apr 17
So arteta no fit win tuchel ?

If he fails to win the epl this season he will be a top contender for the fraud d or award

I rest my case for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17
Bayern don send Arsenal home as usual.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:56pm On Apr 17
BlueMann:
Terrible corner from Saka at the end.

Arsenal are out!

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

I'm. Waiting for the end of the game first.

Lol.

LooL. White Lukaku lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Apr 17
Itsrm:
Need Bayern to keep this scoreline and dump the noise makers out.

However the City game goes is not of interest to me.

You are welcome
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Apr 17
Once airmark started hyping Declan Rice

I knew Bayern has a chance

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17
BlueMann:
Bayern strike!

How did they score the defensive partnership of Gabriel,Saliba, and Ben White? The GOATs defensive partnership.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:59pm On Apr 17
Android17:
Guardiola subbed Messi off in that game that Zlatan scored 2 goals in. Messi got his revenge in the second leg scoring 4.

Haaland is no Messi because nobody is. However, Erling is frustrated with the way he is being used. His body language shows it. He is never given the ball at his sweet spots. No matter how he makes himself available, only KDB passes the ball to him so he yes he is frustrated.

He is not a tapin padder. Watch him in the 2nd leg against RM with KDB playing. I wish Rudiger plays so nobody will claim his absence led to Erling's performance. If KDB plays that game, Erling will score a Hattrick in the 2nd leg.

Mark it.

Permanent marker ni

You'll just come out and be spouting nonsense just to sound 'intellectual'

Na so you bet your hand comot.

Mouth running like you have mental diarrhea

Come and show us the hat-trick na.

Armless fish.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Apr 17
larride:
Bayern don send Arsenal home as usual.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As in worst Bayern that is 16points behind leverkusen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:59pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

You are welcome
Thank you for your service abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17
Extra 30mins for City.

FA Cup advantage for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17
White Lukaku has been put out of his misery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:01pm On Apr 17
I get bottles of Four cousins and Everclear for the night. Everybody bring your cup make I pour

Arsenal's downfall?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:01pm On Apr 17
Leyqute:

LooL. White Lukaku lipsrsealed
Android17 dey here dey spout him contrarian nonsense as usual.

No excuse o... KDB played. Them Don hook am off in a crucial UCL QF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:01pm On Apr 17
BlueMann:
I get bottles of Four cousins and Everclear for the night. Everybody bring your cup make I pour

Arsenal's downfall?
I will be there no matter what
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:02pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Permanent marker ni

You'll just come out and be spouting nonsense just to sound 'intellectual'

Na so you bet your hand comot.

Mouth running like you have mental diarrhea

Come and show us the hat-trick na.

Armless fish.
The usual wannabe.

Keep looking for whose dick to suc-k next.

Ninny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

You are welcome

Una give me joy today. Imagine how this place will look like if those noisemakers won.

I'm rooting for Bayern to win. Will be a sweet end to the season and another UCL trophy for my man, Tuchel

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:04pm On Apr 17
Android17:
The usual wannabe.

Keep looking for whose dick to suc-k next.

Ninny.
Oga you can't hide behind words.

Come and show us the hat-trick you swore by Ngeneukwuenu that Haaland would score if KDB played.

Anuofia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

As in worst Bayern that is 16points behind leverkusen

I doubt you guys will be able to beat either of City or Madrid though.

Tuchel no too get sense like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Come and show us the hat-trick you swore by Ngeneukwuenu that Haaland would score if KDB played.

Anuofia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haaland na passenger for big match though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:06pm On Apr 17
16 corners to zero

Omo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17
swiz123:
See world class Saka... Last kick of the game and your corner couldn't beat the first man.

Foolish overhyped piece of trash.
Watched it
He had a veryyyy disappointing game today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:06pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Anuofia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What a never-do-well.

Better find your mate to exchange banter with.

You're a nonentity to me.

Eff off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Tomorrow Raumdeuter, Andrew and their disciples will say Halaand carried city, Bellingham carried Real Madrid, same players that couldn’t win German league (an easy league) for Dortmund. Or is it Foden folding in a tenacious game. In two years y’ll will see the light that Palmer is clear of this guys. I will be there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17
If Akanji was a little decent with the ball, city could have scored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:07pm On Apr 17
swiz123:
If Akanji was a little decent with the ball, city could have scored.
Stones must be injured. That is the only way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17
larride:

I doubt you guys will be able to beat either of City or Madrid though.

Tuchel no too get sense like that.
Tuchel is good in cup games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:07pm On Apr 17
larride:

Haaland na passenger for big match though.
This may not be true, but we pointed out his flaws in the first leg and that oga jumped out from nowhere to emit purulent words because apparently Pep can't make a mistake and he's the only one who can see the esoteric fluency Haaland provides.

Make e come dΓ©fend the hat-trick Γ΄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

You are minding ELuditor. Someone who is a one trick pony. If na Luton now, e go don bully defender score cheap goal. In crucial games like today, he disappears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:09pm On Apr 17
Foden wtf

(1) (2) (3) ... (19048) (19049) (19050) (19051) (19052) (19053) (19054) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.