Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10466550 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19049) (19050) (19051) (19052) (19053) (19054) (19055) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:09pm On Apr 17
Android17:
What a never-do-well.

Better find your mate to exchange banter with.

You're a nonentity to me.

Eff off.
Your fence of words is nothing more than thatch.

Come and show us the hat-trick you swore Haaland would score today.

Oponu 😂😂😂

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:09pm On Apr 17
hensben:
Tomorrow Raumdeuter, Andrew and their disciples will say Halaand carried city, Bellingham carried Real Madrid, same players that couldn’t win German league (an easy league) for Dortmund. Or is it Foden folding in a tenacious game. In two years y’ll will see the light that Palmer is clear of this guys. I will be there.

You don’t know me ,you don’t know my agenda

I like Haaland but you won’t see me Saturn he carried city grin

Lastly ,I respect your Bellingham hate ,pray he doesn’t score the winner sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:10pm On Apr 17
hensben:
Tomorrow Ramdeuter, Andrew and their disciples will say Halaand carried city, Bellingham carried Real Madrid, same players that couldn’t win German league (an easy league) for Dortmund. Or is it Foden folding in a tenacious game. In two years y’ll will see the light that Palmer is clear of this guys. I will be there.

All these players have more to point to in their CL career than Hidden hazard you shout about daily

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:11pm On Apr 17
Walker matches Vinicius stride for stride once again, in fact winning the footrace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

You are welcome

Ordinary to start D. Upamecano…

Was that too much to ask for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:11pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Your fence of words is nothing more than thatch.

Come and show us the hat-trick you swore Haaland would score today.

Oponu 😂😂😂
You'll never be regarded on Nairaland. Keep begging for follow-backs and sending people emails.

Bambiala. Street begger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:12pm On Apr 17
Android17:
You'll never be regarded on Nairaland. Keep begging for follow-backs and sending people emails.

Bambiala. Street begger.
My brother in Christ, come and show us the hat-trick you swore Haaland would score today o

Nothing else you say will stick

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

All these players have more to point to in their CL career than Hidden hazard you shout about daily
Anybody with football knowledge know that these guys you mentioned are not even close to Hazard one leg. Palmer is a better footballer than them is my point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:13pm On Apr 17
Tuchel delivers again. Bayern are already through to the final.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17
Bellingham is on his last legs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:14pm On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

My brother in Christ, come and show us the hat-trick you swore Haaland would score today o

Nothing else you say will stick
if you address me with respect I'll accord you same.

Haaland didn't finish his dinner. But he did not have many. Just 2. He was better than the first leg and he was taken off to keep the RM CBs less involved in the middle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:16pm On Apr 17
larride:

Ancelotti will never go gung ho in both leg. Pep should've been expecting something like this.
Ancelotti has Madrid defending for the entire 90mins like a relegation candidate. No Vini individual brilliance to carry him today and Madrid looks ordinary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17
Just because we are in same city they think we are mates in Europe. Bottlers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:16pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

I told you not to worry , that ASSNAL will always be ASSNAL ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 10:17pm On Apr 17
Capaldi:

Bayern will win UCL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:17pm On Apr 17
Real win their first corner after 106 mins

Big chance from Rudiger, but he blasts it wide
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17
Android17:
if you address me with respect I'll accord you same.

Haaland didn't finish his dinner. But he did not have many. Just 2. He was better than the first leg and he was taken off to keep the RM CBs less involved in the middle.

Such pure poppycock. Spoken like someone high on mango leaves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:18pm On Apr 17
Are we going to witness another 2013?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17
Capaldi:

Ancelotti has Madrid defending for the entire 90mins like a relegation candidate. No Vini individual brilliance to carry him today and Madrid looks ordinary.

He’s improved from last year tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:18pm On Apr 17
Another attention seeking idiot ignored.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:21pm On Apr 17
Capaldi:
How is Luis Enrique doing?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17
Capaldi:

You are not tired of your own foolish takes already?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:25pm On Apr 17
Doku don turn carvalja to Kafaya with Dribbling grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 10:25pm On Apr 17
Madrid will win if this match gets into a penalty shootout.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17
Sportsweb:

grin grin grin grin

Very vital question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Apr 17
hensben:
Anybody with football knowledge know that these guys you mentioned are not even close to Hazard one leg. Palmer is a better footballer than them is my point.

Tell us one game in Hazard entire CL career he delivered anything

I can mention at least 1 game for those guys you listed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:26pm On Apr 17
Yup.

Right moves.

Let's take this home now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

Tell us one game in Hazard entire CL career he delivered anything

I can mention at least 1 game for those guys you listed
When has one game decide who is best. Every player around the globe have had one good game in their career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:30pm On Apr 17
Bernardo should've hit that at some point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:31pm On Apr 17
Sportsweb:
Mbappe carryjob as expected plus Arajuo brain fart.

Capaldi:

Only the individual ability of Mbappe will carry Psg this season especially in the champions league.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Apr 17
hensben:
When has one game decide who is best. Every player around the globe have had one good game in their career.
Every top player has at least 1 CL game they can point to as being great in

So you shouldnt have a problem mentioning 1 good game Hazard had in his entire CL career

So remind us

(1) (2) (3) ... (19049) (19050) (19051) (19052) (19053) (19054) (19055) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, zeusis(m), LORDLARGE(m), chidekings(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.