Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10484379 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19062) (19063) (19064) (19065) (19066) (19067) (19068) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:02am On Apr 19
toluxe0075:

Lol. 😂

Messi at 20 years old was 3rd in the Baloon d’or ranking and 2nd in the FIFA world best ranking.

Messi at 20 had 30goals and 10assist in 84 career apperances.

Palmer this season alone has 25goals and 13assists in 45apperance carrying a mid table team like Chelsea plus on his way to winning the Golden boot according to Chelsea fans.

Stop showing us fraudulent and underserved awards.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:04am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

There's only one football God and he's not a midget. If we are being truthful Palmer is more talented than Messi. Messi was never this good at his age. 20 league goals in the premier league, even Messi could not drop that outside la Liga. Palmer is Chelsea biggest talent in the last 50years.
You're on colos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:07am On Apr 19
hensben:
You're on colos.
Am only agreeing with what you said na. Palmer technical ability and 6th sense is so much better than Messi at his age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:15am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

Am only agreeing with what you said na. Palmer technical ability and 6th sense is so much better than Messi at his age.
Not a comparison but liking him to some messi's ability. God is supreme and the scripture said we were made in his image and likeness does that mean we are equal to God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:24am On Apr 19
hensben:
Not a comparison but liking him to some messi's ability. God is supreme and the scripture said we were made in his image and likeness does that mean we are equal to God.
We already know there's only one Ronaldo and they can be no one like him in football. Go and watch Palmer this season and you will see Messi was not that good at his age. Like you said his 6th sense and technical ability even surpasses Messi own then you include his whopping 20league goals. Messi in two seasons combined at Psg scored only 22leaue goals. Palmer is on way to better that in just one season playing for a mid table team like Chelsea. Truthfully Palmer talent >>> Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:24am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

There's only one football God and he's not a midget. If we are being truthful Palmer is more talented than Messi. Messi was never this good at his age. 20 league goals in the premier league, even Messi could not drop that outside la Liga. Palmer is Chelsea biggest talent in the last 50years.

Oga, off mic, abeg. I bi Ronaldo fan and don't like that Barcelona team dat robbed teams to win UCL but doesn't mean I no go talk truth.

Messi at 21 was a beast. Scored 38 goals in all competitions. 23 in the league.

However, Palmer is never yet the biggest talent with just one season. He never do ¼ of Chelsea's finest talents. Make una no overhype.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:30am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

We already know there's only one Ronaldo and they can be no one like him in football. Go and watch Palmer this season and you will see Messi was not that good at his age. Like you said his 6th sense and technical ability even surpasses Messi own then you include his whopping 20league goals. Messi in two seasons combined at Psg scored only 22leaue goals. Palmer is on way to better that in just one season playing for a mid table team like Chelsea. Truthfully Palmer talent >>> Messi.
Mbappe who has a better talent than cr7 already have a world cup like Messi. Messi God of football only a foo.l think otherwise and you are one of them. You're a foo.l simply because you think cr7 is better than messi who is the greatest footballer of all time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:32am On Apr 19
forgiveness:

Oga, off mic, abeg. I bi Ronaldo fans and don't like that Barcelona team dat robbed us to win UCL but doesn't mean I no talk truth. Messi at 21 was a beast. Scored 38 goals in all competitions. 23 in the league.

However, Palmer is never yet the biggest talent with just one season. He never do ¼ of Chelsea's finest talents. Make una no overhype.

Palmer is 21. He started the season at 20.

Messi 20years to 21years season was the 2007/2008 and he scored 10league goals for a star studded Barca team.

Palmer is dropping 20 league goals for a mid table team like Chelsea with sixth sense and world class technical ability like hensben described.

Which of Chelsea past players has more sixth sense and technical ability than Palmer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:35am On Apr 19
hensben:
Mbappe who has a better talent than cr7 already have a world cup like Messi. Messi God of football only a foo.l think otherwise and you are one of them. You're a foo.l simply because you think cr7 is better than messi who is the greatest footballer of all time.
Does Ronaldo have talent? He is just a tapin merchant who can't dribble or make passes only to score penalties which you have said countless times. Even hensben has more talent than Ronaldo. Let us compare Palmer and Messi two people that have talent and sixth sense according to you. At Palmer current age Messi was not this good. Chelsea really have a generational talent that's better than Messi on their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:48am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

Palmer is 21. He started the season at 20.

Messi 20years to 21years season was the 2007/2008 and he scored 10league goals for a star studded Barca team.

Palmer is dropping 20 league goals for a mid table team like Chelsea with sixth sense and world class technical ability like hensben described.

Which of Chelsea past players has more sixth sense and technical ability than Palmer?

Chelsea is not mid table team, oga. Mid table wey win champions league 4 seasons ago, reached last season Ucl quater finals, enter Caraba cup final, still dey FA cup semifinals, still in contention to make top 4 or 5, huh!!? grin

Messi at 21 was beast. Forget stories.

Palmer na still learner. Mentioning past legends of Chelsea players is ridiculous.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:56am On Apr 19
forgiveness:

Chelsea is not mid table team, oga. Mid table wey win champions league 4 seasons ago, reached last season Ucl quater finals, enter Caraba cup final, still dey FA cup semifinals, still in contention to make top 4 or 5, huh!!? grin

Palmer na still learner. Mentioning past legends of Chelsea players is ridiculous.
It was Chelsea fans that called themselves mid table and struggling. Am just echoing what they said.

Vischy:

Foden would struggle in this Chelsea team.

Prove he is not a world class player

hensben:
Palmer is more of a big game player, even in a struggling environment

hensben:
He is not better than Palmer, remove their goals involvement and watch them play. You are saying this because chelsea as a team is in poor form.

Palmer at 20/21 is even a bigger beast than Messi. Have you not been watching Palmer this season with all his goals, technical ability and sixth sense. Without Palmer you will be in relegation.

afrodoc2:

If not for Star Boy Cold Palmer, Chelshit for dey relegation zone.

ABANGWABOI:

If not for Cole palmer's goal contribution.. Chelsea would have been battling relegation...

nihilistjnr:

Not only is Ice Cold carrying the goal burden for this club, he is also responsible for spoon feeding half of the next guy's goal return. Ice Cold is carrying this team solo.

If you remove Palmer's G+A, this team is in a relegation battle ...facts.

larride:

If not for Cole Palmer, you guys will be battling relegation currently.

Palmer at 20 >>> Messi by far. Chelsea have a generational talent better than Messi on their hands.

Name the past Chelsea players with more technical Ability, sixth sense and talent than Palmer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dundalk(m): 9:03am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

It was Chelsea fans that called themselves mid table. Am just echoing what they said.

Palmer at 20/21 is even a bigger beast than Messi. Have you not been watching Palmer this season with all his goals, technical ability and sixth sense. Without Palmer you will be in relegation. Palmer at 20 >>> Messi by far. Chelsea have a generational talent better than Messi on their hands.

Name the past Chelsea players with more technical Ability, sixth sense and talent than Palmer.
stop typing rubbish, either you are a kid,or didn't know about Messi or whatever..
What palmer is playing at 20 compare to skilful Messi at 20 or 21..are you out of your sense..

Damn what kids are doing here on nairaland please.. 😫😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:05am On Apr 19
Dundalk:
stop typing rubbish, either you are a kid,or didn't know about Messi or whatever..
What palmer is playing at 20 compare to skilful Messi at 20 or 21..are you out of your sense..

kk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:20am On Apr 19
Another Kendry Paez masterclass for IDV. My boy keeps cooking.

We really bagged an actual generational talent from South America. Props to whosoever found him.

2025 cannot come soon enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:36am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

Does Ronaldo have talent? He is just a tapin merchant who can't dribble or make passes only to score penalties which you have said countless times. Even hensben has more talent than Ronaldo. Let us compare Palmer and Messi two people that have talent and sixth sense according to you. At Palmer current age Messi was not this good. Chelsea really have a generational talent that's better than Messi on their hands.
Seems you are just hearing the word 'six sense' for the first time. The more you try to misinterpret my words the more you look stup.id with your take, you are doing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:40am On Apr 19
Big fixture to look forward to in the Copa Libertadores next week Thursday.

Independiente del Valle vs Palmeiras

Highly anticipated matchup for many reasons, especially because of two players:

Kendry vs Endrick

I will be there no matter what
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:40am On Apr 19
Dundalk:

He think he can misinterpret my words to look smart he doesn't know some intelligent mind can read my words and understand what i mean compare to what he says i said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:41am On Apr 19
timbros:

Just shut up!

I have showed you where we scored 6 goals with Sterling on the pitch.

You are a disgrace for modifying anything now. After schooling you, it's now your slow brain realise what to type.

You should have dared me on bringing our your comments on the Leicester game nah, as you know something. Let's test this your "context" claim.

I didn't know you could be so shameless to be considering a non-league match against a 9th-placed team in Championship.

I hope you won't cry when we chase your useless Sterling away next month. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:43am On Apr 19
hensben:
Seems you are just hearing the word 'six sense' for the first time. The more you try to misinterpret my words the more you look stup.id with your take, you are doing yourself.
Your words were clear.

hensben:
Saka wey never win anything tangible you Dey use am compare a generational talent like Palmer.

hensben:
Palmer is hailed not because he score goals only but because of his other attribute, his football IQ is seen as Messi type.

Palmer is a generational talent with sixth sense, talent, football IQ and technical ability even better than Messi. You have shown me the light about Cold Palmer. Truly he has that cerebral that excites Adrenaline.

hensben:
Palmer has that cerebral that excites my adrenaline.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:04am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

Your words were clear.

Palmer is a generational talent with sixth sense, talent, football IQ and technical ability even better than Messi. You have shown me the light about Cold Palmer. Truly he has that cerebral that excites Adrenaline.

Of course he has six sense but you repeating it like anybody with football sense don't know already. like making it seem it's not a correct phrase to describe his talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:09am On Apr 19
hensben:
Of course he has six sense but you repeating it like anybody with football sense don't know already. like making it seem it's not a correct phrase to describe his talent.
I don't know why you are triggered o. I am agreeing with you yet you are insulting me. You said he is a generational talent and I agreed with you. I think he is the most talented player to play for Chelsea. Even hazard was not this talented. You said he has high football IQ and technical ability like Messi and I still agreed. I even think he was better than Messi at his current age and will surpass him. Only those with high football knowledge can see it. Thank you for showing me the light about Cold Palmer. Chelsea has a generational talent better than Messi on their hands.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by toluxe0075: 10:27am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

Messi at 20 had 30goals and 10assist in 84 career apperances.

Palmer this season alone has 25goals and 13assists in 45apperance carrying a mid table team like Chelsea plus on his way to winning the Golden boot according to Chelsea fans.

Stop showing us fraudulent and underserved awards.
Well, it’s fine if that’s what makes you sleep well at night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:35am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

I don't know why you are triggered o. I am agreeing with you yet you are insulting me. You said he is a generational talent and I agreed with you. [s]I think he is the most talented player to play for Chelsea. Even hazard was not this talented.[/s] You said he has high football IQ and technical ability like Messi and I still agreed. [s]I even think he was better than Messi at his current age and will surpass him .[/s] Only those with high football knowledge can see it. Thank you for showing me the light about Cold Palmer. Chelsea has a generational talent better than Messi on their hands.
No need to add all that to your post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:40am On Apr 19
toluxe0075:
Well, it’s fine if that’s what makes you sleep well at night.
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:41am On Apr 19
hensben:
No need to add all that to your post.
Bro Palmer talent dey tickle my adrenaline. It's for you to know how highly I rate his talent. If you have high football knowledge you will know his talent level is higher than Messi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:44am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

Bro Palmer talent dey tickle my adrenaline. It's for you to know how highly I rate his talent. If you have high football knowledge you will know it's the truth.
Of courese he is a special player but don't say he is better than Hazard or messi yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:45am On Apr 19
hensben:
Of courese he is a special player but don't say he is better than Hazard or messi yet.
You are looking at achievement. You don't need to wait before you see his talent level is higher than those two.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:47am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

You are looking at achievement. You don't need to wait before you see his talent level is higher than those two.
No not higher than that of Messi but can surpass that of Hazard if chelsea as a team become formidable again and he improve his consistemcy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:52am On Apr 19
hensben:
No not higher than that of Messi but can surpass that of Hazard if chelsea as a team become formidable again and he improve his consistemcy.
Do you see what Palmer is doing in a struggling Chelsea side at just 20 to 21? Golden boot and player of the year. Messi was never that good at his age. He has shown a higher level of football intelligence and technical ability that Messi can only dream off at his age. You don't even know how talented cold Palmer is 😁

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:53am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

The Gods of Agendaland take pleasure in their servant's zeal and grant thee special mandate to go forth and perform more miracles in their name.

Arise Pope Trevor. Blessed be thy agenda, and may thine anointing never run dry.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:55am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

Do you see what Palmer is doing in a struggling Chelsea side at just 20 to 21? Golden boot and player of the year. Messi was never that good at his age. He has shown a higher level of football intelligence and technical ability that Messi can only dream off at his age. You don't even know how talented cold Palmer is 😁
Palmer is talented but not better than messi at 21, messi was too electric . Palmer still need to improve his acceleration with the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:25am On Apr 19
forgiveness:

But World-class Man United couldn't go past Group Stage grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19062) (19063) (19064) (19065) (19066) (19067) (19068) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.