Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505274 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19092) (19093) (19094) (19095) (19096) (19097) (19098) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:18pm On Apr 23
nateevs:
No player should be judged until we see them under a proper manager.

Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

That Disasi-badiashile pairing is enough for him to be tried for murder.
It's like he too wants to leave and doesn't care about what's coming except his future salary compensation.
He is a fucking mole, a spurs fan. He knows what he is doing and if they allow him he is going to burn this club to the ground

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:18pm On Apr 23
Skimpledawg:

Make e dey pray yeye prayers
😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23
nateevs:

no manager fit improve madueke and badiashile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23
BlueMann:
Forget Poch, forget Boehly, forget the fans

Apostle Skimpledawg no just try at all this season. He's supposed to be the spiritual backbone of this team but he has been distracted by the things and ways of the world.
Omo bros, bone for knee sef dey pain me talk less of backbone.

This team is uselessly useless. Prayers does not cure uselessness when the uselessness is caused by a useless person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 10:20pm On Apr 23
KingAzubuike:

I actually thought arsenal was gonna be arsenal and they'll fumble. I felt we go draw the game but then..... shít Chelsea as usual.

You think say arsenal of now na 2-3years ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:20pm On Apr 23
nateevs:

I highly disagree with this egbon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 10:23pm On Apr 23
nateevs:

But Palmer didn't need a proper manager na grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:24pm On Apr 23
Ibime:

Wetin concern you with timeframe. Ratcliffe still submit bid and it was under consideration. I said don't give the club to Americans wey no sabi football, give it to Ratcliffe who actually played football. You started typing BRIT, BRIT, BRIT all over your post and extolling the virtues of Clearlake in your usual Anglophobic way

Thunder go fire you!

Oga go lick your wounds somewhere else.

Dem say person bid on a whim and had no concrete plans for the club. Yet thats the one that was supposed to be taken seriously.

I know what you are. Maybe ask Nice fans while at it for Ratcliffe reputation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:25pm On Apr 23
kingBolton:

One of them definitely needs to go, one of cucu/ chilwell too.
The funny thing is it will be hard to sell them with their eight years contract. Anybody that'll want them will either be trying to rip us or ask for them on loan. I'll only sell one of cucuruku or chilwell if maatsen is going to be in our first team next season.
If we can find a way to sell fofana too he should leave. We can't be having our most expensive defender going on annual lengthy medical leave, if he was fit who would even remember baba shile.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:25pm On Apr 23
Amigoss:

But Palmer didn't need a proper manager na grin

Nail meet Head.

Jackson is unsaveable

Disasi and Badiashile are unsalvageable.

Poch has a lot to answer for, but goddamn mayne, some of these guys are embeciles!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23
User09:

Oga go lick your wounds somewhere else.

Dem say person bid on a whim and had no concrete plans for the club. Yet thats the one that was supposed to be taken seriously.

I know what you are. Maybe ask Nice fans while at it for Ratcliffe reputation

How is Boehly concrete plans working out for you

Which one be bid on a whim, did Roman not see Stamford Bridge from helicopter while returning from viewing Spurs and bid on a whim?

Last I checked Nice are in 5th place, and they are just going to be a feeder club for his big English club he's been planning to buy, and he's brought in top players there like Todibo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:31pm On Apr 23
nihilistjnr:

Nail meet Head.

Jackson is unsaveable

Disasi and Badiashile are unsalvageable.

Poch has a lot to answer for, but goddamn mayne, some of these guys are embeciles!
We are not even playing under an attacking minded coach and Jackson still misses this much chances. Pochettino's conservative tactics can't stop Disasi and badiashile from disgracing themselves.
Boehly should better contact his friends and partners on how to bail us out with magomago like he did in last year's transfer window.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23
No Cole palmer and we fall flat. As expected, none of them choose to seize the moment.
Caicedo.. Enzo una doh.

Watching Arsenal win this league will hurt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 10:32pm On Apr 23
If I’m Palmer I’m renegotiating my contract, if I’m not highest paid I’m walking grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23
Enzo should be shot in the head BTW, nigga is always in the gaps in that midfield. I don't know who told that eediot he can play box 2 box

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:33pm On Apr 23
Ibime:

How is Boehly concrete plans working out for you

Which one be bid on a whim, did Roman not see Stamford Bridge from helicopter while returning from viewing Spurs and bid on a whim?

Last I checked Nice are in 5th place, and they are just going to be a feeder club for him, and he's brought in top players there like Todibo.

Funny maths and deduction.

Why not do a comparison - before Ratcliffe vs after Ratcliffe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:34pm On Apr 23
Chelsea fans on Twitter and Facebook worship Enzo Fernandez. They pray to him every morning and night.

This is the only forum I actually see people criticizing him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:
Good coaches are even now scarce in the market.
Nagelsmann has renewed with Germany until 2026.
Xabi Alonso snubbed Bayern and livarpool so he'll wait for madrid.
Amorim is probably headed for livarpool.
Thiago motta is almost Juventus bound.
Zidane is avoiding england.
Looks like we might likely see Tuchel at the club again.
he's the best manager for us, it remains if our owners would swallow their pride and have him back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:34pm On Apr 23
Enzo wey dey use Timberland play ball grin

Even the passing has depreciated

Abeg make next season quick reach.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23
User09:

Funny maths and deduction.

Why not do a comparison - before Ratcliffe vs after Ratcliffe

They were in 7th place when he bought them. They are 5th now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23
BlueMann:
Enzo wey dey use Timberland play ball grin

Even the passing has depreciated

Abeg make next season quick reach.
not even debruyne and modric together can eke an assist out of Jackson

We have a minus one upfront
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23
Lana1:
See as Arteta and his boys spell Ibime. Just 2 more they for spell Chelsea join

Ok, dis one enter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 10:40pm On Apr 23
Everyone could see the outcome of the useless defensive combination but our coach. This combination is the most useless I have ever seen. This is a sack worthy, they should please not trust any useless process.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23
rooftops:
Everyone could see the outcome of the useless defensive combination but our coach. This combination is the most useless I have ever seen. This is a sack worthy, they should please not trust any useless process.

Those 2 niggas are French but its like one of them only speaks Fulfude. I call them the Tower of Babel partnership

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23
nateevs:

Welcome to American Club ownership tournament.

Would you like a starter pack?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:44pm On Apr 23
Ibime:

They were in 7th place when he bought them. They are 5th now

When I say I hate having conversations and debate with you. This is exactly what I mean.

You will lie, twist truths, fabricate just to come off as right.

At least some of us follow french league to an extent.

Ratcliffe bought Nice in 2019. Before then those guys were constantly in top 4 or at least their presence there wasnt surprising. Check them out post 2019

The team is constantly in disarray from a leadership, recruitment and transfer angle. Just like how the oga himself does things on a whim

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:45pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

The funny thing is it will be hard to sell them with their eight years contract. Anybody that'll want them will either be trying to rip us or ask for them on loan. I'll only sell one of cucuruku or chilwell if maatsen is going to be in our first team next season.
If we can find a way to sell fofana too he should leave. We can't be having our most expensive defender going on annual lengthy medical leave, if he was fit who would even remember baba shile.
Just take the point deduction and accept that the youth revolution was a total failure. The reset button needs to be pressed...
Spent almost €80m on two CB and chalobah is miles better than them.
Spent €60m euros on a lwf that an eighteen yr old hudoi is better than.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23
User09:

When I say I hate having conversations and debate with you. This is exactly what I mean.

You will lie, twist truths, fabricate just to come off as right.

At least some of us follow french league to an extent.

Ratcliffe bought Nice in 2019. Before then those guys were constantly in top 4 or at least their presence there wasnt surprising. Check them out post 2019

The team is constantly in disarray from a leadership, recruitment and transfer angle. Just like how the oga himself does things on a whim

Stop your foolish shalaye. What position did Nice finish in 2018/19 and what position are they now. Answer with numbers please.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:47pm On Apr 23
Chelsea matches under the two clowns, Boli and Poch, are torturous. I knew this Boli was bad news from the start.

My only consolation be say no trophy for Arsenal this season grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

That Fofana own dey vex me. Been out over a year now. No guarantees for next season. We don't even know if he's good or any worse that the dross we have.James and chilwell 3 seasons in a row..
And then Romeo Lavia. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:49pm On Apr 23
No red card .

(1) (2) (3) ... (19092) (19093) (19094) (19095) (19096) (19097) (19098) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.