Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508879 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19094) (19095) (19096) (19097) (19098) (19099) (19100) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:09pm On Apr 23
popizaino:

Dey shine useless teeth there.

Hope you lift this trophy 🏆 at the end of the season?

I feel ur pain bro . Try rest this night.

When u watch replay tomorrow as usual
and u do ur analysis , I will be here to read u blame ur attackers for not outscoring Arsenal cool

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23
Unlimited22:

Did Enzo's father also tell him to begin the season with Chilwell on the wing? Or to play Dumb and Dumber away at the Emirates today?

If he can't control his Argentinian dog and the father, I doubt he can control anyone. No wonder Madueke and Jackson were fighting for penalty

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23
popizaino:

Did we create chances in this game. Make una try dey put things into context before starting agenda abeg.

Griffon has lost it. One would think he didn't watch football matches until he crossed 30. grin

For the umpteenth time, without Palmer our attack is not better than Sheffield's.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23
Capaldi:

At least you can notice madueke during games. The Ukrainian barbie that calls himself Mudryk is not even a footballer. Ben White had nothing to do all games that he had enough time to stroll around to scoring a brace. I even noticed Gallagher more on that wing than that Ukrainian.
What's the point of killing himself trying to impress the fool of a coach that will still bench him next time out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23
kingBolton:

Not complete reset..
Sacking pochettino and adding 3-4 quality players transforms this team immediately.
3-4 quality players, 200m minimum . FFF won't allow us.We signed like 100 players who we all thought to be quality. No guarantees they'll even stay fit.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23
Capaldi:

At least you can notice madueke during games. The Ukrainian barbie that calls himself Mudryk is not even a footballer. Ben White had nothing to do all games that he had enough time to stroll around to scoring a brace. I even noticed Gallagher more on that wing than that Ukrainian.
mudryk has the potentials but is plain lazy
Imagine what Klopp would achieve with that boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:15pm On Apr 23
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:15pm On Apr 23
The funniest thing is that the youth project could have have gone side by side with a winning project. Get winners mixed with youths also and we won't be in this position.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:17pm On Apr 23
Griffon:
Outscore your opponents grin

Everybody would expect to lose to Arsenal. Not by this much, but yeah it was fair to expect a loss here. But 3 of teams we have failed to outscore this season are in 17th, 19th, and 20th place on the log. Another team we failed to outscore this season is 9th...in the fücking championship

If we cannot outscore these opponents, I'm not sure what you're looking to do to the team in 1st place.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:19pm On Apr 23
Omoluabi16:
No Cole palmer and we fall flat. As expected, none of them choose to seize the moment.
Caicedo.. Enzo una doh.

Watching Arsenal win this league will hurt.
and you think Man City will drop point? Though I want them to lift the trophy but as it is now, I don't think so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:20pm On Apr 23
User09:
Let me look for English articles on Ratcliffe. Dont have time for all this drivel

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jan/20/manchester-united-fans-nice-jim-ratcliffe-psg

https://www.ft.com/content/b837272e-6292-432e-aa25-acbee8dd268c

See due dilligence on the Ratcliffe guy that wants to purchase our darling Manchester United.

Any further debate should be had with the writers of the article. Maybe dem be Anglophobe too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:24pm On Apr 23
popizaino:

Did we create chances in this game. Make una try dey put things into context before starting agenda abeg.
They won't tell you that arteta deliberately sat a little bit deeper and allow our attackers self destruct and then hit us quickly after each of our stupid turnover!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23
MorataFC:
and you think Man City will drop point? Though I want them to lift the trophy but as it is now, I don't think so.
I want Liverpool. I respect klopp, so I want that send off for him. City's level dropped this season, so I won't be surprised if they don't win it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23
Capaldi:

At least Gallagher is running even tho useless.
The overweight argentina we have in midfield doesn't even bother to do that or anything. What exactly is Enzo good at?

Not holding brief for Enzo, so don't ask me question.

Making excuse for uselessness. Chaos is chaos, leave polishing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:26pm On Apr 23
nihilistjnr:

Everybody would expect to lose to Arsenal. Not by this much, but yeah it was fair to expect a loss here. But 3 of teams we have failed to outscore this season are in 17th, 19th, and 20th place on the log. Another team we failed to outscore this season is 9th...in the fücking championship

If we cannot outscore these opponents, I'm not sure what you're looking to do to the team in 1st place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:27pm On Apr 23
nihilistjnr:

Arsenal had 27 shots and 10 on target
Chelsea had 7 and 1 on target
Zero on target from open play for Christ sake

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:30pm On Apr 23
Pochettino: “Cole Palmer is the only player we have to link all the lines of the team. When you miss a player like this, it is not easy”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:32pm On Apr 23
Omoluabi16:
3-4 quality players, 200m minimum . FFF won't allow us.We signed like 100 players who we all thought to be quality. No guarantees they'll even stay fit.
Exactly why I said we should just take the point hit and get it over with..
Without that I am very sure we won't leave this hell hole we find ourselves in..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23
They called Vlahovic, a wastepipe, wetin this one come be? angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23
kingBolton:
Pochettino: “Cole Palmer is the only player we have to link all the lines of the team. When you miss a player like this, it is not easy”

Sack this m0f0.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23
kingBolton:

They won't tell you that arteta deliberately sat a little bit deeper and allow our attackers self destruct and then hit us quickly after each of our stupid turnover!

Arteta knew Jackson could be easily dispossessed when backing the post. I had migraine when constantly he got dispossessed and we got attacked. An African striker o. Disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23
At this point, only the UK immigration enforcement can help us get rid of Jackson. Boehly will obviously fail us.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:53pm On Apr 23
airmark:

Arteta knew Jackson could be easily dispossessed when backing the post. I had migraine when constantly he got dispossessed and we got attacked. An African striker o. Disgusting.
It's fucking annoying, all our attackers keep turning over the ball anyhow either by stupid flicks or failed dribbles, can we keep the ball for just 2 mins without losing it?
Goal keeper goes long, nobody to win an header!
How won't we concede when we are always under pressure after a stupid turnover.
Na pressure they burst pipe o,
I am not against defensive reinforcement but 2 world class attackers that walks into the starting 11 needs to be recruited before any talk of defensive reinforcement...
Both kloop and guardiola all had their attackers firing on all cylinders before they thought of defensive recruitment

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:54pm On Apr 23
airmark:

Sack this m0f0.
Thunder fire boehly sha..
Went from tuchel to the last three clowns. No matter how bad tuchel is or becomes , top 4 will always be guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23
kingBolton:

Is he blind to Carney?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:00am On Apr 24
swiz123:
At this point, only the UK immigration enforcement can help us get rid of Jackson. Boehly will obviously fail us.

The club ownership, sporting directors, coach. Just about everyone of them is doing a terrible job.

First things first, there needs to be re-organization in the team. Maybe a new coach so I can see some level of structure with these players but given where we are currently, seems unlikely. Also which coach would be willing to commit career suicide to come here?

This is our new reality, mid table and inept with no end in sight. I am actually getting to the point where I feel nothing once the team is losing especially seeing how frequent it is

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:08am On Apr 24
Ibime:

Is he blind to Carney?
I just want the fool out of my club!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:08am On Apr 24
Unlimited22:

A PL record for Chelsea

But nah, fix the attack alone and all is well.
Abeg who talk am? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:09am On Apr 24
Boli do this one. Thanks UK government.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:11am On Apr 24
nateevs:

Bros. I insist, there is little wrong with these players. Even under the disastrous Graham Potter, Badisihile was saving our asses. Did he become bad overnight?

Na here we dey when Corporate Shoe was coined. Now we see formidable Rudiger.

The right manager can change a lot.
100%
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:32am On Apr 24
KingAzubuike:
What happened tonight is a sackable offence. But bad news, it's boehly, another clown.

Sack Boehly and sign who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mecka: 2:35am On Apr 24
kingBolton:

Thunder fire boehly sha..
Went from tuchel to the last three clowns. No matter how bad tuchel is or becomes , top 4 will always be guaranteed.
get out

(1) (2) (3) ... (19094) (19095) (19096) (19097) (19098) (19099) (19100) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.