Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10569939 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19121) (19122) (19123) (19124) (19125) (19126) (19127) ... (19214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Apr 28
oliverano:
Arteta is a very serious coach. Top guy!

Iamoyindamola when una wan sack Arteta

Bayern needs a coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 3:23pm On Apr 28
raumdeuter:

You cannot defend against MSN or BBC when one defender is pointing. Imagine prime MSN running at you and you are pointing, running from dribbles or avoiding engagement

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 3:24pm On Apr 28
oliverano:

grin grin grin

I thought so too because that Van Dyke/ Boathand was a no no...

Complete no no oh

If it were a volleyball Tourney, we fit manage the useless Kpon Kpon defender sha

As you can see in the pic below, Boathand is not a footballer

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 3:27pm On Apr 28
raumdeuter:

Iamoyindamola when una wan sack Arteta

Bayern needs a coach

The last two games was supposed to be like some banana peel level games yet he's blowing them away. 5:0, today might reach 5 as well if spurs don't get thier act together.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:27pm On Apr 28
What a mistake from David Raya! Wtf is he thinking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28
See Tottenham wey I dey reason say go pour sansan for Arsenal garri. undecided hopefully, man utd do the needful.

ARSENAL MUST BE STOPPED.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 3:35pm On Apr 28
Them go soon pursue Dezerbo!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:37pm On Apr 28
Van de ven is a speed demon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:39pm On Apr 28
oliverano:
Them go soon pursue Dezerbo!
de zobo
de bozo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28
Penalty for spurs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:48pm On Apr 28
This is gonna be given as a pen. Sharp from Davies but clumsy from Rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 3:48pm On Apr 28
Arsenal doing what arsenal does best. Bottlers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:49pm On Apr 28
Son...scores!

He likes to put them in one direction, but he hits them emphatically.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Apr 28
Decline Tuwo don cause penalty

Since airmark dey shout his name recently things don dey happen to the guy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 3:51pm On Apr 28
cry cry cry cry cry cry

I cast and bind every bottling spirit from la Gunaz!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 3:58pm On Apr 28
Hypertension wan kill arsenal fans.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:59pm On Apr 28
Game over. Arsenal hold on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:00pm On Apr 28
Omoluabi16:
See Tottenham wey I dey reason say go pour sansan for Arsenal garri. undecided hopefully, man utd do the needful.

ARSENAL MUST BE STOPPED.
they will likely draw against everton or bornmout to Bottle it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 4:24pm On Apr 28
NinjaMetahuman:
they will likely draw against everton or bornmout to Bottle it grin

See who you dey call to stop arsenal,you no even mention manyoo.....Chaiii,scummies life don spoil grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 4:28pm On Apr 28
Mhennnn. I truly hope assnal wins this title.

They deserve it..

Better than looserfool or the sadist winning it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28
BlueMann:
Kudos to Havertz. He's definitely found his feet, and is turning into a very reliable goal contributor, amongst other things. If not that Arsenal are who they are, I would've wanted them to win the league cause of Kai and Jorginho
I still want them to win the league

First time in years ..it's not bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 4:33pm On Apr 28
If sadist win all him remaining games,go England go give assnal title na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:33pm On Apr 28
If anyone told you, barely 2 weeks ago, that Arsenal would outscore both Chelsea and Spurs by a combined 8-2, you would have demanded the plug of that person’s w.e.ed seller 🤣

But now, Arsenal are now in their deepest title race since they last won the league 20 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28
My team has sworn never to take advantage of any slip up from useless team like man urinated.

Pathetic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:44pm On Apr 28
Omoluabi16:

ARSENAL MUST BE STOPPED.

Man united no fit stop arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28
popizaino:
My team has sworn never to take advantage of any slip up from useless team like man urinated.

Pathetic.

No be your mates dey challenge for the title?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:46pm On Apr 28
PDPGuy:
If anyone told you, barely 2 weeks ago, that Arsenal would outscore both Chelsea and Spurs by a combined 8-2, you would have demanded the plug of that person’s w.e.ed seller 🤣

But now, Arsenal are now in their deepest title race since they last won the league 20 years ago

Combined 8-2 ,one was 5 goals difference and the other was just one grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28
afrodoc2:

Messi could have been a great 10 if he had been used in that position earlier on. His speed was just an extra. His technique, vision, passing were already enough for him to stand out.
He will be more dangerous as a supporting striker in 4 4 2 formation. Imagine Messi in Rooney's position in SAF formation ( i.e, 4 4 2 formation).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 5:02pm On Apr 28
Bots grin cheesy

Na to go warm eba chop,hate watch is already over cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:04pm On Apr 28
Gvardiol with yet another goal. KDB assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:07pm On Apr 28
popizaino:

Pathetic.

A ‘team’ full of bums and H-list drill rappers on 8 year contracts after spending close to a billion pounds. Y’all chelshites deserve every bit of the tears after scamming other clubs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 5:08pm On Apr 28
See wetin Chris wood miss shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (19121) (19122) (19123) (19124) (19125) (19126) (19127) ... (19214) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, tobiboss(m), Kimbeast, BlueAngel444, drisham(m), Jodera, SCOOPERJEF(m), timbros(m), Vischy, enigma0, WhoDeyHause and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.