Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10640727 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19201) (19202) (19203) (19204) (19205) (19206) (19207) ... (19290) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:15pm On May 11
61 goals conceded...another 3 points regardless inshallah

The very definition of outscore your opponent

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:16pm On May 11
drisham:
Reece jamessssss

World best RB

Back to reclaim his place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:16pm On May 11
Just put it on platter for him

Fucking James.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:16pm On May 11
BlueMann:
A scoreline that flatters us

Anyways fvck allat. King James is back

And Sterling is back...on the score sheet

Our king
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:17pm On May 11
Defence vs attack suppoze hot tonight o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:17pm On May 11
AdisaOwala:

Omo the boy is good sha

Putting your "natural" Chelsea bias aside, who you go pick between him and Foden?

Both seem to have similar qualities

I pick Palmer o. I don't know if Foden can carry the creative burden of a whole team by himself.

Palmer has literally carried this team on his back this season.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 7:17pm On May 11
NinjaMetahuman:
Defence vs attack suppoze hot tonight o cheesy

That should be dropped abeg, it’s becoming dirty and personal….they’re both right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Scharck(m): 7:18pm On May 11
Gusto can play RW!! What can't this guy do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:18pm On May 11
Griffon:

You must be mad. I told you I’ve got your time today.

Jackson just scored, now go phuck that 70 year old South Korean MILF feeding you. Idiot!

Even your beggy beggy body go score that free header.

Reece James entered and things changed, your brother should engage me and not you pauper.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:18pm On May 11
Unlimited22:
See what Reece James is

Best in the world fr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:18pm On May 11
See that chest control

Oh I miss this glorious man kiss

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:19pm On May 11
Nice one Caceido fuvking beast!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:20pm On May 11
Bluelines69:

That should be dropped abeg, it’s becoming dirty and personal….they’re both right
yeah.. its not fun anymore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:20pm On May 11
nihilistjnr:
61 goals conceded...another 3 points regardless inshallah

The very definition of outscore your opponent

Rest. You have been typing gibberish all day long.

So I must be given heart attack if I see a Chelsea game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:21pm On May 11
Is it my eye, or shey Sterling carry belle?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:21pm On May 11
Griffon:

Thunder fire you guy. Your miserable death is right before you.

That's your portion not mine. Everyday na rag day for you with you beggy beggy plate. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:22pm On May 11
I'm usually not a praying man, but God, any injury that will happen to James again, just give it to curtoir.

In Jesus name I pray.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:24pm On May 11
i stop to watch match ,good things start to they happen Kai cheesy.
happy for. james

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 7:24pm On May 11
NinjaMetahuman:
I'm usually not a praying man, but God, any injury that will happen to James again, just give it to curtoir.

I Jesus name I pray.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:24pm On May 11
Sterling should have shot or released that ball a millisecond earlier
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:25pm On May 11
airmark:

Even your beggy beggy body go score that free header.

Reece James entered and things changed, your brother should engage me and not you pauper.

You are a poor man.

I sought for assistance from you roughly five years ago, when my lil king needed to make some major transfer moves, while still in my 20s, but your story was that your 70 year old South Korean MILF hasn’t released your monthly allowance.

Ibime, Nihilist, Nateevs, Dayo and few other men came through for me at those times. I owe them a lot you idiot, not a simpleton who contributed nothing to the realization of a dream but felt the need to talk about it in 2024.

You’re a kid in an elderly body, you need some growing up. Your psychopathic tendencies are taking their toll on you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:26pm On May 11
Lol for Twitter them say James go gats fight for him place back

LEWL
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:28pm On May 11
Griffon just cast me sha angry

Omo I no dey epp nobody abeg.

Also you owe me NOTHING big man.

You too have probably already been in a position for God to use to elevate someone else. That's the circle of life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:30pm On May 11
nihilistjnr:

You say? 😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:31pm On May 11
We should have had a pen there. The foul on Gusto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:31pm On May 11
zeusis:
We should have had a pen there. The foul on Gusto
Nevertheless we move. Allow Newcastle and Manyoo who play each other next to take points off each other. A draw will be perfect.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:32pm On May 11
James and gusto gonna be a serious head ache for poch now.

I love this type of head ache sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:32pm On May 11
nihilistjnr:

Niggi free.

One day, the story would be told. Una help that boy wey dey Egypt in one way or the other.

Not this idiot wey wan shine where him no sow.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 7:33pm On May 11
nihilistjnr:

I pick Palmer o. I don't know if Foden can carry the creative burden of a whole team by himself.

Palmer has literally carried this team on his back this season.

Hmm - this is true sha

Can't wait to see how England would line up at the Euros with Saka, Palmer, Foden and Jude all Vying for those attacking positions behind Kane.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:33pm On May 11
NinjaMetahuman:
James and gusto gonna be a serious head ache for poch now.

I love this type of head ache sha.
Serious headache as how?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:34pm On May 11
Griffon:

You are a poor man.

I sought for assistance from you roughly five years ago, when my lil king needed to make some major transfer moves, while still in my 20s, but your story was that your 70 year old South Korean MILF hasn’t released your monthly allowance.

Ibime, Nihilist, Nateevs, Dayo and few other men came through for me at those times. I owe them a lot you idiot, not a simpleton who contributed nothing to the realization of a dream but felt the need to talk about it in 2024.

You’re a kid in an elderly body, you need some growing up. Your psychopathic tendencies are taking their toll on you.

grin

Onye ayiyo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:34pm On May 11
Griffon:

You are a poor man.

Both of you should just reconcile and have steamy make up sex abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19201) (19202) (19203) (19204) (19205) (19206) (19207) ... (19290) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), Theflint1(m), nateevs(m), SirAce, BlueMann, Bill8012(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.