Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,740 members, 7,837,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10631574 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19199) (19200) (19201) (19202) (19203) (19204) (19205) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:49pm On May 11
AdisaOwala:
Airmark and Griffon, abeg make una die this matter - all these personals no dey necessary

Untop attack vs defence o.

You could see he started it. I no get him time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:49pm On May 11
Bluelines69:

We sure need them but don’t think the club would give up on hundreds of millions of recruitments after one season, Poch himself is still a suspect
We will sell abeg

Four signings
Throw away all them Badiashile Disasi Chilwell Ugochukwu etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:50pm On May 11
Chris wood lmao

These guys are tearing us apart at will

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:50pm On May 11
nateevs:

Half the story though. Careful analysts will show you games where we've conceded needlessly in the final minutes and have walked away 1 or no points from what was a guaranteed 3pts. Add up all those instances, and we will be sitting conformable above Spurs in 5th.

This argument no hey leg. Na tactical problem we get. Not predominantly attack or defence problem.

Actually, the story is that Palmer only started one of those games, and it was his league debut.

The story is thar without Palmer, Chelsea attack have far too often looked completely lost.

Not managing a single goal against the football powerhouses of Forest Bournemouth, Brentford etc who have all conceded a minimum of 50 goals this season tells its own story without having to append another narrative to it.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:51pm On May 11
airmark:

I won't go this route with you, as I was trained by responsible parents that taught me not to abuse others parents.

I hope your brother do well, so you won't come to my inbox, begging for money like you did in the past. Cvnt.

You’ve shown yourself to be mentally unstable and this I believe must be attributed to the psychopaths that birthed you.

Yes I’ve had my tough times in life where I needed assistance from all ends and there’s no denying it. To even talk about an assistance that never came from you at any point gives credence to my point of how mentally disabled you are.

You are a product of two psychopaths who met in an asylum camp. Am I lying? How is your mom doing now? Is she back to her senses? Last we spoke, you mentioned her being under some house watch or something.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:53pm On May 11
airmark:

You could see he started it. I no get him time.

Phuck you idiot. I get your time. I was on with you and you felt dragging my brother into a discourse will go down well with me.

I’ll feed your boil ridden body to the dogs today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:53pm On May 11
bar twice for Nottingham Forrest,,we for dey lose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:55pm On May 11
Lol

Omo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 6:55pm On May 11
See terror muda with the first touch of a serial rápist

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:56pm On May 11
Griffon:

You’ve shown yourself to be mentally unstable and this I believe must be attributed to the psychopaths that birthed you.

Yes I’ve had my tough times in life where I needed assistance from all ends and there’s no denying it. To even talk about an assistance that never came from you at any point gives credence to my point of how mentally disabled you are.

You are a product of two psychopaths who met in an asylum camp. Am I lying? How is your mom doing now? Is she back to her senses? Last we spoke, you mentioned her being under some house watch or something.

Don't create a burden on your young brother, go and fix your life and stop constituting nuisance online, begging up and down.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:57pm On May 11
Griffon:

Phuck you idiot. I get your time. I was on with you and you felt dragging my brother into a discourse will go down well with me.

I’ll feed your boil ridden body to the dogs today.

I hailed your brother I didn't abuse him, for you to have abused my parents, you shall not live long as a parent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:57pm On May 11
AdisaOwala:

Smh

😂😂😂😂😂
Our wingers dey amaze me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 6:58pm On May 11
AdisaOwala:

Smh

One of the worse players in the league even amongst reserves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:02pm On May 11
airmark:

I hailed your brother I didn't abuse him, for you to have abused my parents, you shall not live long as a parent.

I’ll gladly live longer than those psychopaths you call parents.

No even for your life try to get close to my fam in anything whatsoever. You may have little value for yours, I hold mine in high esteem.

Your hunt for a brownie point shouldn’t be aimed towards me. No try come near me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:03pm On May 11
odoi Jesus!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:03pm On May 11
Nottingham forest wan kill us lmfao

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:04pm On May 11
I doubt we can beat these people o.

They no allow us breathe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Scharck(m): 7:04pm On May 11
Too many counters. CHO is having too good a game for this not to hurt chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:05pm On May 11
Sterling masterclass tonight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:05pm On May 11
Cole Palmer

Abeg get him some help
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:06pm On May 11
Palmer dey give me joy sha.

How is he always in space to receive the ball?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:06pm On May 11
Hudson has been promising this all game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:06pm On May 11
Scharck:
Right on cue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:06pm On May 11
Griffon:

I’ll gladly live longer than those psychopaths you call parents.

No even for your life try to get close to my fam in anything whatsoever. You may have little value for yours, I hold mine in high esteem.

Your hunt for a brownie point shouldn’t be aimed towards me. No try come near me.

You don't deserve long life as you disrespected those you shouldn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 7:06pm On May 11
Scharck:

He has done that exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:06pm On May 11
61 goals conceded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:07pm On May 11
Twitter go run riot tonightgrin , odoi wey england fans love
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 7:07pm On May 11
If Newcastle loose and we draw lol, how you people still permutate this team amazes me…..Odoi same thing over 10 times now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:07pm On May 11
Hudson Odoi ti ki si
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:07pm On May 11
Smh nkuku

Now odoi don do us strong thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:08pm On May 11
Unlimited22:
61 goals conceded

With 2 games to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:08pm On May 11
Odoi of this world seems to be unplayable against these useless defenders. Like Odoi!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19199) (19200) (19201) (19202) (19203) (19204) (19205) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pegasus01, bolu96(m), andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.