Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10645234 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19206) (19207) (19208) (19209) (19210) (19211) (19212) ... (19297) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:10am On May 12
larride:

I'll be here next season, una chef better sabi work because this place no go contain us if una no later cook o.
Brother, you have bigger problems

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 11:13am On May 12
Unlimited22:
Mind you we go still make sales o.

Get me Kudus and Gyokeres.
Get me Dorgu and Antonio Silva or Leny Yoro.

Nkunku James Fofana Colwill Enzo Lavia all back to join Palmer and Caicedo.

Even with Popizaino we go still cook.

I wonder how good our pull still is in the market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:21am On May 12
Kimbeast:

Nkunku thrive better playing with a striker like jackson. A player like nkunku even benefits jackson more. Nkunku can even play that top spot when jackson isnt available too. We dont need to spend huge funds on any striker when Nkunku should be fit nxt season.
Matthew 10:36--And a man's foes shall they be of his own household.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:24am On May 12
WhoDeyHause:

😂😂😂😂😂
Make we no buy striker as how?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:24am On May 12
airmark:

That's a subtle way of saying one should grow up and I know you know.
But Egbon you too shouldn't have involved griffon's brother into the convo especially as he didn't from the very beginning. With intense arguments like this we all know insults will surely find a way to enter and it's either you fire back or avoid. Nothing concerned his bro in our weekly attack vs defence gidigbo baba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:26am On May 12
Unlimited22:

😂😂😂😂😂
Make we no buy striker as how?
I dey confused like you my dear doctor. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:52am On May 12
WhoDeyHause:

I said what I said. With a fit Nkunku and Jackson we don't need to spend a dime on a striker. It's better to even buy a world class winger than to waste funds on a position we are covered in. Name the striker you want Chelsea to spend 80million plus on and he won't get up to 20 league goals in his first season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 11:55am On May 12
WhoDeyHause:

But Egbon you too shouldn't have involved griffon's brother into the convo especially as he didn't from the very beginning. With intense arguments like this we all know insults will surely find a way to enter and it's either you fire back or avoid. Nothing concerned his bro in our weekly attack vs defence gidigbo baba.

Surely?

If e no happen, will anyone die?

Most of us here are guilty of this tbh and really, e no make any sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 12:00pm On May 12
Unwanted achievement
Jackson collect like 20 for there without committing any foul

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:00pm On May 12
WhoDeyHause:

I don even tire. Once you have said something, you'd rather die than switch sides or stay mute. You keep pursuing that thing you have once said and it is sickening. See how long the pointless back and forths between apari sports and citadel concerning boathand, wanyama and manolas has been going on. There are some other pointless back and forths that has been going on too. This attack and defence nonsense has been going on all season and will continue to go on for the next decade.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:04pm On May 12
nihilistjnr:
Griffon just cast me sha angry

Omo I no dey epp nobody abeg.

Also you owe me NOTHING big man.

You too have probably already been in a position for God to use to elevate someone else. That's the circle of life
Since Nihilist na cheerful giver, make Andrewbaba44 go drink beer con drop Arsenal vs Man u predictions abeg. Make I knack am funds wey you go provide.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:06pm On May 12
Whizlight:
Unwanted achievement
That jackson own na mostly telling ref what to do. Stup1d boy wey suppose work on him finishing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:07pm On May 12
zeusis:

I don even tire. Once you have said something, you'd rather die than switch sides or stay mute. You keep pursuing that thing you have once said and it is sickening. See how long the pointless back and forths between apari sports and citadel concerning boathand, wanyama and manolas has been going on. There are some other pointless back and forths that has been going on too. This attack and defence nonsense has been going on all season and will continue to go on for the next decade.
All those arguments were perpetuated by the same moniker over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 12:08pm On May 12
zeusis:

Oya talk truth, who is this? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:08pm On May 12
Whizlight:
Unwanted achievement
Jackson only has 9 yellow cards.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:11pm On May 12
Financial advice of the day

Everybody stop everything you are doing right now and go carry man united to win or draw against arsenal at 2.70 odds

Do this and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:16pm On May 12
Bluelines69:

I wonder how good our pull still is in the market

Don't be afraid, Chelsea have the biggest pull in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:17pm On May 12
andrewbaba44:

Everybody stop everything you are doing right now and go carry man united to win or draw against arsenal at 2.70 odds

Na now l go believe you my gee😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:21pm On May 12
larride:

I'll be here next season, una chef better sabi work because this place no go contain us if una no later cook o.

We go sign better chef in the person of hansi flick. So no worries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32pm On May 12
WhoDeyHause:

What did I say bad to his brother because I don't understand what you meant I shouldn't have involved his brother?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:35pm On May 12
Unlimited22:
Mind you we go still make sales o.

Get me Kudus and Gyokeres.
Get me Dorgu and Antonio Silva or Leny Yoro.

Nkunku James Fofana Colwill Enzo Lavia all back to join Palmer and Caicedo.

Even with Popizaino we go still cook.

Get me Olise and Gyokeres.
Get me Goncalo inacio and Tosin adarabioyo

Fixed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:39pm On May 12
andrewbaba44:

You no well grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:46pm On May 12
Unlimited22:

Maatsen is not coming back. Chilwell is English and a vice captain. Ain't no way he's leaving ahead of Cucurella.

That's why we need a new LB. We need a new CB who's aggressive and Smart. Fofana is coming back from back-to-back ACLs. Lol. Okay.

And you have Mudryk, Sterling and Madueke as wingers and you want to buy two Centre forwards?

Alright sir. Alright.

So we should buy a new LB that will bench an English Vice captain of the team, right?

If Chilwell is not leaving, then no need buying another LB that will struggle to bench our English Vice captain, especially when Cucurella is looking manageable.

Chelsea's 2009/2010 Epl winning squad had Drogba, Shevy, Anelka and Sturrudge as our CFs.

Chelsea's 2016/2017 Epl winning squad had Diego Costa, Loic Remy, Batshuayi and Solanke as CFs.

The standard has really dropped for you to be thinking having 2 solid CFs, is too much of a call.

It's high time you stopped seeing Chelsea as Aston Villa. In fact Jackson is not even near Watkins in finishing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SCOOPERJEF(m): 12:49pm On May 12
By the time nkuku get injured again and we don't sign a proper cf then we will be back to square one with Jackson missing 5 out of 8 chances in every game ...we need a proper cf Jackson is not suppose to be a starting cf for a club like Chelsea he is at best a LW or an impact sub for a top team..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:55pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

Oya talk truth, who is this? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SCOOPERJEF(m): 12:56pm On May 12
And he was shiiit for most part of the game...holding on too much when there's an unmarked teammate... And he bleeped up two goal scoring opportunities we had in the game plus the chance palmer created beautifully for him...Jackson is just another morata with much physicality and pace...a proper cf first before looking at the defense.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:58pm On May 12
larride:

The trolling go sweet bajebaje.

I see kimbeast trying to convince himself that remote worker Nkunku will transition to hybrid to office based worker, all within a couple of months.

As if benefit boys don stop to dey collect benefits.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:03pm On May 12
Whizlight:
Unwanted achievement
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:04pm On May 12
Unlimited22:

Brother, you have bigger problems

Did you see me saying we will cook next season? grin

Na una wan collect chef now, no be us.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:05pm On May 12
andrewbaba44:

Nihilistjnr sure odds don land. Oya send money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:08pm On May 12
andrewbaba44:

WhoDeyHause

Heed the advise of the dibia and be set free. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:08pm On May 12
Vischy:

We go sign better chef in the person of hansi flick. So no worries.

Delulu

Poch is going nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19206) (19207) (19208) (19209) (19210) (19211) (19212) ... (19297) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), Yibuk, ouzo1(m), nateevs(m), AlphaNugget(m), Griffon(m), everton4life(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.