Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10651382 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19216) (19217) (19218) (19219) (19220) (19221) (19222) ... (19307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 5:36pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
cheaper than who 👀 Osimhen

Or is it that Sesko has the profile they are looking for?

There's no specific profile other than a striker that can do better than Jackson.

So they could gamble with €50m or €130m

The choice is theirs to make.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 5:41pm On May 13
No way arsenal is not the most hated club in London

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:47pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
Sincerely from my heart, I apologise to Enzo, never hated him just well, he wasn't DMing the way a DM should DM 🥺

Enzo Fernández: “I was playing with pain and injections for 8 MONTHS. I had to make the decision to have surgery, it was the best. I was harming the team and didn't want to expose myself.” (@askomartin via @AlbicelesteTalk)

Make he comot dia. Thank God he knows he was harming the team. Make we see whether he go change next season

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:06pm On May 13
Aura?

Rizz?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:28pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
Sincerely from my heart, I apologise to Enzo, never hated him just well, he wasn't DMing the way a DM should DM 🥺

Enzo Fernández: “I was playing with pain and injections for 8 MONTHS. I had to make the decision to have surgery, it was the best. I was harming the team and didn't want to expose myself.” (@askomartin via @AlbicelesteTalk)

I reported this a few weeks ago. You can't blame a guy who's been playing with injections to suppress pain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:35pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea are after Sesko, young tall talented

Good move or pass?
In my opinion he's also in the age range as Jackson, like a prospect. But this one that ffp sapa is holding us maybe we can bring him to compete with the other.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:36pm On May 13
Who dey calculate Chelsea money, not me o

Chelsea are looking to sign a forward, left-back and central defender. The goalkeeping position may also be looked at. (@Matt_Law_DT) #CFC

I feel a lot of players could still be sold, including Cucurella or Chilwell and Chalobah.

There it is
1 CF
1 LB
1 CB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:37pm On May 13
WhoDeyHause:

In my opinion he's also in the age range as Jackson, like a prospect. But this one that ffp sapa is holding us maybe we can bring him to compete with the other.
Orstein already said Chelsea are safe and can sign players next summer as they will sell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:41pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
Orstein already said Chelsea are safe and can sign players next summer as they will sell
Also depends on who we put on sale and if the interested clubs meet our valuation on them. It looks like Gallagher and Chalobah are still the most likely to move cause of the profit based on Cobham products and I feel it would affect us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:18pm On May 13
Chelsea dey mad, €75m for a 17yr old

Wait, what am I saying, who dey count their money

But mad o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:03pm On May 13
Emi Martinez. What sort of weird own goal is that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:12pm On May 13
Lol
Watkins wán collect playmaker award by all means

What a goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:37pm On May 13
Diego Carlos with an outrageous miss.

That chance was worth 0.99xG

One of the worst misses of all time

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:04pm On May 13
BlueMann:

Geez! Which kind miss be this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:16pm On May 13
Mumu Bailey had a strong feeling he was offside, why not allow Diaby race onto that instead?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:43pm On May 13
Lol na this team wán go UCL àbí?

By this time next season our English coefficient go be two teams

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:47pm On May 13
Grandstand finish loading
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:48pm On May 13
nateevs:

Analysis like this is what I want to see. Everybody shouting new striker, new striker, when there are teams winning championships without a standing no 9.

Arsenal just won their 27th game of the season. I believe this is their highest number of wins in a single season in over 2 decades. They've done this without a recognised no9.

If you like, buy Kane and Osimhen and fuse them into one, we will be back with the same arguments. As long as we have a tactically reactive manager like Poch, we will do nothing with that striker. We will just be wasting money.

That's why I keep saying what we have is a tactical problem. Not a defensive or attacking problem. Funny how Poch makes one single tactical change with inverted FB, and we win three in row, scoring 10 and conceding only 2, with the same set of players. To put things in perspective, we have not won 3 games in a row, since the start of the season. Just one tactical change.

I don't agree o

We must buy two centre forwards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:50pm On May 13
3-3!!!

And there's still time to win this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:50pm On May 13
Freak equalizer from Villa cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:53pm On May 13
Nine minutes added
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:55pm On May 13
Diaby has been so fvcking wasteful. Big save there Alisson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:55pm On May 13
BlueMann:
Freak equalizer from Villa cheesy

Liverpool are their own worst enemies. They practically gifted Villa the last two goals with defensive blunders.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:56pm On May 13
Leyqute:

Liverpool are their own worst enemies. They practically gifted Villa the last two goals with defensive blunders.
Moussa Diaby has channelled Nicolas Jackson today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On May 13
Jodera how is leader and Nokia communicator doing in Liverpool defence

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:52pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea dey mad, €75m for a 17yr old

Wait, what am I saying, who dey count their money

But mad o

Na bar them dey make our transfer decisions?

I don't want to believe the report though. This is the type of decision that can make Palmer and Reece James look for better ambitious clubs soon.

You have a wasteful striker with no backup striker, you are planning to spend big on a young winger.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 10:55pm On May 13
Unlimited22:
Lol na this team wán go UCL àbí?

By this time next season our English coefficient go be two teams

A man u fan ?? 😂😂

Chelsea Your team no qualify

Make Dem try qualify to add to the UEFA coefficient na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:00pm On May 13
raumdeuter:
Jod.era how is leader and Nokia communicator doing in Liverpool defence
Lol, I know say you go Hala me cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 11:20pm On May 13
Jodera:

Lol, I know say you Hala me cheesy grin
this was personal

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:28pm On May 13
Whizlight:
this was personal
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:37pm On May 13
BlueMann:

How do you miss form here

Even Jackson will score this 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:55pm On May 13
grin
Money + 115 charges.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19216) (19217) (19218) (19219) (19220) (19221) (19222) ... (19307) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.