Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10651413 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19215) (19216) (19217) (19218) (19219) (19220) (19221) ... (19307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:51pm On May 13
drisham:

Don't think gyokores is a possible move...no links or anything
Y'all seem to forget we are not qualifying for ucl

No player turns down Chelsea football club

What's UCL? Are they gonna win it?

Pin this for the summer window.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:55pm On May 13
nateevs:

Alhaji nobody has monopoly over perfect decisions. You moved on from the Morata discussions to support that dud from Italy.

grin
You should be cautious of the support you give wasteful CFs in our team. I thought only Timbros loves them.

We need a better CF, we don't have time to be experimenting. Top clubs don't do that, with a key position as CF. We have guys around better than Jackson in front of goal and we should check well and buy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:56pm On May 13
drisham:

He will leave girona playing ucl and come and play conference league

And where was it stated that he is available?

My Chelsea fans ehn

Mr man what fucking club is called girona.

Pls don't disrespect my club.

Liverpool felt it last summer,maybe you have forgotten.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:01pm On May 13
drisham:
But I don't want Jackson near my team next season

But all the strikers you people are calling no be am abegπŸ₯²

grin
Who come be am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:04pm On May 13
Vischy:

Artem dovbyk could be available for €50m.

I think this is good, just checked some clips. But make spirit of Mudryk no fall on him too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 1:13pm On May 13
airmark:

I think this is good, just checked some clips. But make spirit of Mudryk no fall on him too.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£AmenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:30pm On May 13
Vischy:

You forgot we are talking about Chelsea here, man don't disrespect my club.

We pulled caicedo and lavia from Liverpool without European qualifications and you're talking about a small club called girona.

Caicedo and lavia were playing for Brighton and Southampton

How did we pull them from Liverpool??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:35pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
well buying from la liga is better than from Portugal, Artem has good finishing he is the reason Girona not only beat Barca twice but are second on la liga table. The boy is like 27, good CF age, not too tall 6,1 I think but great in the air and has a big frame for EPL defenders.

To be honest he is the striker Chelsea need, his style is more in the box 18, good hold up play. He won't even cost 50m or so, and with 15 npk goals Jackson no go know say him gots fight to keep starting.

He is not quick enough and good number of his goals are freekicks and penalties

Take those away and he is not outperforming Jackson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:37pm On May 13
What we can afford is Guiresse

Make una dey mention Osimhen and Gyokeres dey go

When you enter market you go buy wetin FFP allow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 1:50pm On May 13
Ibime:

He scored 15 non penalty goals and He would be finishing those chances missed by Jackson. That's the point,a good striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:51pm On May 13
Gimenez 23 feneyoord CF
Ibime:

I wasn't comparing him to Jackson but suggesting a cheaper alternative to the 100m options. Besides he has just 4 or 5pk goals that gives him 15goals spread across the season.

What do you mean by free kicks, that he scored a free kick or he scored from free kick set pieces?

Don't know how you counted that, but the way Girona play is in simple terms cross and nod, but na like 6 headers or less.. I know 10 of his goals are with his feet. And Artem isn't slow o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:52pm On May 13
Boehly has exhausted FFP headroom. Una still dey discuss Β£100m strikers

The reason we are linked with Estevao is because Under21s don't count towards FFP

Boehly has already sold Chelsea hotel to himself and even training ground sef want follow. Na to sell stadium remain

Not to mention their revenue calculations included UCL qualification which has disappeared

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:52pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
I wasn't comparing him to Jackson but suggesting a cheaper alternative to the 100m options. Besides he has just 4 or 5pk goals that gives him 15goals spread across the season.

What do you mean by free kicks, that he scored a free kick or he scored from free kick set pieces?

Don't know how you counted that, but the way Girona play is in simple terms cross and nod, but na like 6 headers or less.. I know 10 of his goals are with his feet. And Artem isn't slow o

He's scored some direct freekicks and 4 or 5 penalties

Take those and give them to Palmer, does wetin remain pass Jackson own?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:57pm On May 13
Ibime:

you mean Guirassy?

If so, na if Chelsea go close eye for him age. Don't know how he plays anyway but scoring almost 30goals is a plus but two African players in one position, same team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:06pm On May 13
Ibime:

He's scored some direct freekicks and 4 or 5 penalties

Take those and give them to Palmer, does wetin remain pass Jackson own?
freekickSSS πŸ‘€ how many
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:13pm On May 13
nateevs:

Let them be dreaming. Like he will leave Champions League to come play conference league.

Boehly has spent all the transfer money. We need to sell to even breakeven as things stand now. Gallagher and Chalobah will get sold to balance the books. And we are no longer allowed to amortise 130m over an 8-year contract.

But it's fun to dream again. After all na summer again.
😁 summer dreams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:14pm On May 13
Vischy:

Mr man what fucking club is called girona.

Pls don't disrespect my club.

Liverpool felt it last summer,maybe you have forgotten.

isn't Girona owned by Man City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 2:20pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
isn't Girona owned by Man City

And so?.Does it prevent Chelsea signing dovbyk?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:54pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
freekickSSS πŸ‘€ how many

Ok maybe that was in Ukraine. Saw some highlights of him scoring freekicks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 2:55pm On May 13
Ibime:

Ok maybe that was in Ukraine. Saw some highlights of him scoring freekicks

That shows his abilities to score from anywhere on the pitch.

The problem at Chelsea is finishing because we create a lot of chances that's where dovbyk comes in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:02pm On May 13
Pochettino done stress Todd Boehly into losing weight grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 3:08pm On May 13
Dj spinal aka arrow man reporting to dutyπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There must be war grin grin ;Didaboski pahose grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:13pm On May 13
Ibime:
Owner wey say him fans no go sleep, him self no go sleep too.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On May 13
Ibime:

Buy Guirassy and relegate every Nations cup when Jackson and Serhou go for AFCON
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 3:40pm On May 13
raumdeuter:

Buy Guirassy and relegate every Nations cup when Jackson and Serhou go for AFCON

They woulda been sold before the next afcon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:41pm On May 13
Ibime:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:03pm On May 13
raumdeuter:

AFCON na just 2 or 3 games. Na mostly FA Cup that time

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:23pm On May 13
Chelsea are after Sesko, young tall talented

Good move or pass?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 4:51pm On May 13
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea are after Sesko, young tall talented

Good move or pass?

They're after him because he's cheaper

Β£43m release clause
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:31pm On May 13
Wait so four managers rejected Bayern, why? Thought they are a big club abi dem no dey pay well or wetin.

That's a negative statement even with how Chelsea bad reach e never reach like that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:32pm On May 13
Vischy:

They're after him because he's cheaper

Β£43m release clause
cheaper than who πŸ‘€ Osimhen

Or is it that Sesko has the profile they are looking for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:35pm On May 13
Sincerely from my heart, I apologise to Enzo, never hated him just well, he wasn't DMing the way a DM should DM πŸ₯Ί

Enzo FernΓ‘ndez: β€œI was playing with pain and injections for 8 MONTHS. I had to make the decision to have surgery, it was the best. I was harming the team and didn't want to expose myself.” (@askomartin via @AlbicelesteTalk)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19215) (19216) (19217) (19218) (19219) (19220) (19221) ... (19307) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eipreel(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.