Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,729 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10726734 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19259) (19260) (19261) (19262) (19263) (19264) (19265) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:10pm On May 20

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:43pm On May 20
BlueAngel444:
Foden is the better playmaker na abi 🤔

Na I pick Palmer, Foden is the better player 😎

Foden is the far better playmaker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:45pm On May 20
They should just give him special 2 months break at the point.

May be skip some pre seasons too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:19pm On May 20
Who be this califiori guy for bologna

Thiago motta team was fantastic this season ,but Leverkusen stole the shine because they where just so perfect and better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:27pm On May 20
🚨 BREAKING: If Pochettino leaves, Chelsea will go for a young coach. (@FabrizioRomano) #CFC

one would have thought those fools in charge learnt from potter mistake,the worst part I'm hearing Ipswich manager,lord if this is a nightmare wake me up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:29pm On May 20
Mauricio Pochettino is waiting for a ‘direct contact’ with the club’s hierarchy. In case the two parties part ways, Chelsea’s current idea is to go for a young, not experienced, coach.

[via @FabrizioRomano on YouTube]

it is finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:32pm On May 20
FabrizioRomano: “If Chelsea and Pochettino decide to part ways at the end of the season, the idea is to go for a young coach and not an experienced one. The priority is to continue with Pochettino but if they can’t agree on terms, keep an eye on a young coach for Chelsea”

Be like e don dey end 😎

Brighton are pushing to complete a deal to appoint Kieran ­McKenna as Roberto De Zerbi’s replacement, but they still face competition from Chelsea and Manchester United.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:38pm On May 20
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 BREAKING: If Pochettino leaves, Chelsea will go for a young coach. (@FabrizioRomano) #CFC

one would have thought those fools in charge learnt from potter mistake,the worst part I'm hearing Ipswich manager,lord if this is a nightmare wake me up.
guy first do your research before you start dey shout. If he was bad teams won't be considering him and Ipswich wouldn't have their current success.

Tell me one manager that goes to a league 1 team battling relegation makes them finish mid table and the next season they finish 2nd and promotion to championship. For me it's his win percentage and the team he is doing it with.

The fact that he not only survived in championship but he bested ex epl teams. For me I am impressed. It's a matter of time before a bigger club signs him. And I read he worked under Mourinho at United as his second
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:46pm On May 20
raumdeuter:

If you will rat out Neymar what can we do to Hidden Hazard

Vinicius >>>>>>> Hazard
Naymar >>>>> Hazard

Hazard has a world cup medal, Neymar and Vinicius don't have.

Vinicius >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Neymar incoming

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:47pm On May 20
andrewbaba44:

Far better? Lol

Palmer is better

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On May 20
airmark:

Hazard has a world cup medal, Neymar and Vinicius don't have.

Vinicius >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Neymar incoming

Which world cup trophy does Hidden Hazard have?

Vinicius Neymar Hazard none has won the world cup

Only 2 of them have started a CL final
Only 2 of them have won the CL
Only 2 of them have scored in the CL final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:49pm On May 20
fredoooooo:
So we must support city in the FA cup final ?

Unless you want to play conference league football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:49pm On May 20
NinjaMetahuman:
They should just give him special 2 months break at the point.

May be skip some pre seasons too.

He will be called for Euros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:50pm On May 20
raumdeuter:

Which world cup trophy does Hidden Hazard have?

Vinicius Neymar Hazard none has won the world cup

Only 2 of them have started a CL final
Only 2 of them have won the CL
Only 2 of them have scored in the CL final

Show me their medals in the most glamorous football competition in the world or bounce.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:01pm On May 20
andrewbaba44:
Who be this califiori guy for bologna

Thiago motta team was fantastic this season ,but Leverkusen stole the shine because they where just so perfect and better
Juventus later drew with those guys sha from 3 nil down but Thiago Motta has been excellent, he has the ability to make Juventus great again after years of allegri's catenaccio (defensive minded tactics) but they'll need to sell some of those players and get the ones that can be useful to his positional play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:04pm On May 20
andrewbaba44:

Better player yes
Goal scoring and technical ability yes foden clears

But play making? Can be debatable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:10pm On May 20
drisham:

Better player yes
Goal scoring and technical ability yes foden clears

But play making? Can be debatable

Hmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:14pm On May 20
dostr4:
With #CHELSEA back in Europe next season Lemme know your👇

🥇 Player of the Season: palmer
🎖 Young Player of the Season: petrovic
📈 Most Improved Player: chalobar
👏 Unsung Hero: caceido
✍️ Signing of the Season: palmer
🙌 Performance of the Season: vs City both legs .
⚽️ Goal of the Season: palmer vz Everton
Worst performances this season : vs United away , vs wolves .
📉 underperformed player: sterling

❓ Season rating /10:

# copied

Palmer
Palmer
Cucurella
Gallagher
Palmer
Vs City both legs
Caceido v Bournemouth
V Arsenal

Season rating 3/10 until Aston Villa 2nd half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On May 20
airmark:

Show me their medals in the most glamorous football competition in the world or bounce.

None of the 3 have ever won the world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:29pm On May 20
raumdeuter:

Omo una wan sign kompany as coach o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:32pm On May 20
raumdeuter:

One of the 3 has a world cup medal.

So for the remaining 2 we can now use a tie-breaker (multiple CL medals).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:39pm On May 20
BlueMann:

Unless you want to play conference league football
Make I ho stand on top of our mortar be dat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On May 20
airmark:

One of the 3 has a world cup medal.

So for the remaining 2 we can now use a tie-breaker (multiple CL medals).

None of them has won a world cup, no one cares about a medal if its not the trophy

Go and tell Arsenal they won a CL medal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On May 20
andrewbaba44:

Omo una wan sign kompany as coach o

which coach dem never kink to us? even Kadiri Ikhana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43pm On May 20
raumdeuter:

None of them has won a world cup, no one cares about a medal if its not the trophy

Go and tell Arsenal they won a CL medal

'Medal' is better than 'no medal' in the World cup. Let Neymar get one if it's easy. grin

Vinicius >>>>>>>> Neymar soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:50pm On May 20
andrewbaba44:

Hmmmm
I said it before. Every team's star player is better than City's players until it is time to win then we would start reading all sorts of stupid excuses.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:52pm On May 20
Chelsea want a head coach who will feed into the conversation around potential signings and sales without seeking to dictate strategy or make demands, and commit to working with the talent assembled by the recruitment team. (@SJohnsonSport) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:58pm On May 20
raumdeuter:

which coach dem never kink to us? even Kadiri Ikhana

Fab Dey report am grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:58pm On May 20
Android17:
I said it before. Every team's star player is better than City's players until it is time to win then we would start reading all sorts of stupid excuses.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:02pm On May 20
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea want a head coach who will feed into the conversation around potential signings and sales without seeking to dictate strategy or make demands, and commit to working with the talent assembled by the recruitment team. (@SJohnsonSport) #CFC

Zombie coach, abi? The reason Mancity will keep winning the league because they they have got point and kill coach. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:12pm On May 20
Palmer that saved poch ass was because of recruitment team instead of his so called dybala that is finished,six wins and he thinks he can start demanding shit.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:13pm On May 20
forgiveness:

Zombie coach, abi? The reason Mancity will keep winning the league because they they have got point and kill coach. cheesy
👆

(1) (2) (3) ... (19259) (19260) (19261) (19262) (19263) (19264) (19265) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), toluxe0075 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.