Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10758014 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (19437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2016
A40:

Shebi na when attacker dey waste chance na him people go dey hype defender unnecessarily. If Mueller was remotely clinical no be all this long yarning we go dey yarn. As if this same Bonucci no play for Champions League against Bayern.

It seems no matter how smart you are the foolishness inherent in being a Chelsea fan would catch up with you

See ibime that has a first class in Mathematics

Boateng is bad, he conceded 5 goals vs Madrid a team who won the CL over 2 legs
Bonnuci is good, he conceded 6 goals vs Bayern who didnt win the CL over 2 legs

Boateng is bad, he conceded 5 goals vs Barcelona over 180mins
Bonnuci is good, he conceded 3goals vs the same Barcelona over 90mins

"If Boateng was playing for Italy, they would have conceded", But Bonnuci was playing for Italy on Saturday and still conceded a goal (Not a Penalty)

So you see how he has been floored with his own logic, I have lost count of how many times he would be owned
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57am On Jul 04, 2016
airmark:

You always sound illogical, reus was hotter in 2014 than now, yet germany did nt miss him and went ahead to win world cup. germany are still parading all the players that won the world cup in 2014, no one is missing in 2016. Italy is missing their core midfielders who played in 2014 in 2016. My referring to 2 years gap , is about Bonucci and co have become better players for us all to see. Additions of the missed players would have made the italians unsurmountable for the germans. I dont see any italian midfielder that would have benched a fit verrati, marchisio or del rossi yesterday. Sometimes use your brain to reason, it does nt require a manual or a tutor. Have tried for you.

You see where your foolishness has landed you? "germany are still parading all the players that won the world cup in 2014, no one is missing in 2016" Where is Lahm? where is Klose? When I said you are genetically foolish you think I am abusing you

Wen the same Veratti Marchisio and DeRossi played together last in a competition, they lost to costa rica now this oponu apoda is telling us some long story
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:59am On Jul 04, 2016

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:07am On Jul 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

It seems no matter how smart you are the foolishness inherent in being a Chelsea fan would catch up with you

See ibime that has a first class in Mathematics

Boateng is bad, he conceded 5 goals vs Madrid a team who won the CL over 2 legs
Bonnuci is good, he conceded 6 goals vs Bayern who didnt win the CL over 2 legs

Boateng is bad, he conceded 5 goals vs Barcelona over 180mins
Bonnuci is good, he conceded 3goals vs the same Barcelona over 90mins

"If Boateng was playing for Italy, they would have conceded", But Bonnuci was playing for Italy on Saturday and still conceded a goal (Not a Penalty)

So you see how he has been floored with his own logic, I have lost count of how many times he would be owned
The argument dey very baffling because I dey wonder how him take jump to that conclusion.

What was Bonucci organising? Its Mueller I blame sha. Otherwise watcanfa iranu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2016
I woke up today feeling like it's Christmas.

I am literally excited to see Conte in action.

Hazard too...at the Euros, he looked close to the player that won the PFA player of the year.

I just need like 2 or 3 stone cold killers In midfield an defence and dazall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Master and ball licker at their very best...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2016
A40:

You would think Bonucci did the bunkering all by himself with no help. Bonucci ko Bone Thugs and Harmony ni

The block on Mueller's goal bound shot I am sure it was Bonucci that also did that, Bonucci also saved the Gomez attempt ba?

There are few teams that would not concede 5 goals vs last year's Barca in 180 minutes of football. I am not quite sure what this proves

You are the first person I don see wey bring up offside for that goal. How on earth was Gomez offside? This una bad belle I wonder

It's not bad belle.

Gomez came in from offside position to bring down Neuer's long ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2016
A40:

Shebi na when attacker dey waste chance na him people go dey hype defender unnecessarily. If Mueller was remotely clinical no be all this long yarning we go dey yarn. As if this same Bonucci no play for Champions League against Bayern.

IF...

This is the one term I hate using in football debates. If...

If Higuain and/or Messi was remotely clinical in WC final 2 years ago, would raumdeuter be disturbing us nonstop here?

If Pelle didn't take that comical PK 2 nights ago, we go dey yarn all this long yarns?

Make I continue with more IFs?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

You see where your foolishness has landed you? "germany are still parading all the players that won the world cup in 2014, no one is missing in 2016" Where is Lahm? where is Klose? When I said you are genetically foolish you think I am abusing you

Then Italians should have been asking where is Pirlo, england should have been asking where is lampard. You are just senseless. We were talking about players missed due to injuries, not retirement, you are just ridiculously silly with this post. Done with you, it's a brand new week. I need to engage with sensible peeps.

A40:

Loew, Pep, Jupp and Ancelotti that keep playing Boateng week in week out are they phools??

All these winning arguments by all means method of you and ramuzaki self. Eleyi gidi gan o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

PietroRico:
Master and ball licker at their very best...

Imagine in order to quickly impress his master, ancelotti is already using boateng week in week out in his brain. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
8 STRANGE FOOTBALL RULES YOU NEVER KNEW

1. The Coach Can Play For The Team If He Wants To: Many might not know this but a coach is part of the team and can sub a player and step on the pitch to play. A typical example is with Gianluca Vialli who used to play for Juventus and later coached Chelsea, he was still capable of playing and so usually subbed himself when the need arises for him to step in. So don’t be surprised when one day a coach decides to play for his team.

2. Referees Can Be Substituted: For most of our lives that we’ve watched football, it is not common to see a referee being subbed but in the Fifa soccer rules, this is accepted. If a referee is unable to continue with the match, he can be subbed with an assistant referee to take over the match.

3. Linesmen Can Issue Cards: The assistant coach is supposed to inform the referee of offenses which happened on his blind side and decide whether to give a card. If the referee gives the mandate to the linesman, he can issue a card based on what he saw, but the responsibility lies on the referee to give the assistant referee the go ahead according to the Fifa Rule 6.

4. A player cannot be offside from a goal kick, corner or throw-in: During goal kick, corner or throw-in, even if the player is in an off-side position, it is not counted. This has caused many teams goals when they assume it is an off-side and it takes them by surprise.

5. A substitute cannot take a corner or a throw-in to restart the match: When a ball goes out for a throw-in and the team decides to sub a player, the new player who just stepped in cannot take the throw to restart the match. You probably never knew this right?

6. It is illegal for a goalkeeper to roll his sleeves up: A goalkeeper is allowed to wear long sleeves due to their role but one thing they cannot do is to roll the sleeves up to form a short sleeve, they can be given a card for that.

7. A goalkeeper can’t pick the ball up again after he has let it out of his possession until another player has touched it: After catching a ball, a goalkeeper can’t pick the ball up again if he decides to drop it until another player has touched it. If he disobeys, he will receive a card, it is either for him to kick it or allow another player to pass it back to him before he can pick it up again.

8. A linesman can officiate a match: It is absolutely legal for an assistant referee to take over the match and officiate if the referee can’t continue with the match, so basically a linesman is also a referee who can do everything the main referee does.

Football analysts,help out is no 7 tru

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Bimffo:

I don't like anything from the Italian league.. grin Anything from the league is kinda hyped.

Benatia, One of Best defenders in Italian league then couldn't hold a spot in the Bayern Munich's Line Up last season.

A season where Kimmich and Alaba were paired to play CB. (Correct me if I am wrong)..

So, I don't know if the Ninja is worth 30 million £.

He is African.. His official age is 25.. Just add 5 to it. you will get his real age.

He was born in France so his age is legit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Ibime:

He was born in France so his age is legit.

Ooops. Okay..

Legit age it is then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Epl players repping

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
pamcode:
8 STRANGE FOOTBALL RULES YOU NEVER KNEW

1. The Coach Can Play For The Team If He Wants To: Many might not know this but a coach is part of the team and can sub a player and step on the pitch to play. A typical example is with Gianluca Vialli who used to play for Juventus and later coached Chelsea, he was still capable of playing and so usually subbed himself when the need arises for him to step in. So don’t be surprised when one day a coach decides to play for his team.

2. Referees Can Be Substituted: For most of our lives that we’ve watched football, it is not common to see a referee being subbed but in the Fifa soccer rules, this is accepted. If a referee is unable to continue with the match, he can be subbed with an assistant referee to take over the match.

3. Linesmen Can Issue Cards: The assistant coach is supposed to inform the referee of offenses which happened on his blind side and decide whether to give a card. If the referee gives the mandate to the linesman, he can issue a card based on what he saw, but the responsibility lies on the referee to give the assistant referee the go ahead according to the Fifa Rule 6.

4. A player cannot be offside from a goal kick, corner or throw-in: During goal kick, corner or throw-in, even if the player is in an off-side position, it is not counted. This has caused many teams goals when they assume it is an off-side and it takes them by surprise.

5. A substitute cannot take a corner or a throw-in to restart the match: When a ball goes out for a throw-in and the team decides to sub a player, the new player who just stepped in cannot take the throw to restart the match. You probably never knew this right?

6. It is illegal for a goalkeeper to roll his sleeves up: A goalkeeper is allowed to wear long sleeves due to their role but one thing they cannot do is to roll the sleeves up to form a short sleeve, they can be given a card for that.

7. A goalkeeper can’t pick the ball up again after he has let it out of his possession until another player has touched it: After catching a ball, a goalkeeper can’t pick the ball up again if he decides to drop it until another player has touched it. If he disobeys, he will receive a card, it is either for him to kick it or allow another player to pass it back to him before he can pick it up again.

8. A linesman can officiate a match: It is absolutely legal for an assistant referee to take over the match and officiate if the referee can’t continue with the match, so basically a linesman is also a referee who can do everything the main referee does.

Football analysts,help out is no 7 tru
No 7 is obvious. The one that is strange to me is linesmen issuing cards. Good info.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
pamcode:
Epl players repping

Ramuzaki will not be happy with you throughout this week. Imagine no boateng in the team of the quarter final, the only defender who used all parts of his body to defend for his team. Very unfair of dayo's most reliable website. sad sad sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hholar(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
e sure for me sef say epl players go get the highest goal scored in dis tournament
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Spy360:

No 7 is obvious. The one that is strange to me is linesmen issuing cards. Good info.
it not something that really happens it just part of the rules i believe.
Anyway it cos of no 7 i posted it to read people comments on it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
airmark:

Ramuzaki will not be happy with you throughout this week. Imagine no boateng in the team of the quarter final, the only defender who used all parts of his body to defend for his team. Very unfair of dayo's most reliable website. sad sad sad
To be sincere he did well till that very costly mistake. He is a good player + defender only ish is dayo trying to make us believe he is better than JT just because of the silly mistake he made against Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
airmark:

Then Italians should have been asking where is Pirlo, england should have been asking where is lampard. You are just senseless. We were talking about players missed due to injuries, not retirement, you are just ridiculously silly with this post. Done with you, it's a brand new week. I need to engage with sensible peeps.

So when you were typing ""germany are still parading all the players that won the world cup in 2014, no one is missing in 2016" Your brain was disconnected from your hand mumu apoda

What did Italy of 2014 achieve other than embarass themselves and lose to Costa Rica? Italy have been better off without Marchisio and Verrati yet this epileptic beast of burden keeps bleating non stop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

What did Italy of 2014 achieve other than embarass themselves and lose to Costa Rica? Italy have been better off without Marchisio and Verrati yet this epileptic beast of burden keeps bleating non stop

Mumu, the line you highlighted would fly over you, but i would nt blame you. That statement was understood by reasonable peeps as it refers to important players in world cup 2014 being available again in the euros. Meanwhile only a slowpoke will compare euros to world cup in strenght . Italian team of world cup 2014 will probably reach euros 2016 semi final. In euros 2012 italy with del rossi, marchisio, montolivo reached finals of the competition. Use your brain to know what and what to compare. World cup is bigger than euro championship, even kids in your hometown know this. Ogbomosho people will be highly disappointed in you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
pamcode:
it not something that really happens it just part of the rules i believe.
Anyway it cos of no 7 i posted it to read people comments on it.

Do you know?

if a player who is to be replaced/substituted refuses to leave, play continues.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
airmark:

Mumu, the line you highlighted would fly over you, but i would nt blame you. That statement was understood by reasonable peeps as it refers to important players in world cup 2014 being available again in the euros. Meanwhile only a slowpoke will compare euros to world cup in strenght . Italian team of world cup 2014 will probably reach euros 2016 semi final. In euros 2012 italy with del rossi, marchisio, montolivo reached finals of the competition. Use your brain to know what and what to compare. World cup is bigger than euro championship, even kids in your hometown know this. Ogbomosho people will be highly disappointed in you.

Your foolishness is legendary

Italy was beaten by Costa Rica at the world cup. with the same Marchicio and Verrati your porous brain cannot process that they were on the field getting pummeled by Costa Rica and uruguay.

Yet Italy without Marchisio and Verrati beat Spain and Belgium in this Euro comfortably too, And this specimen of stupidity still spouting out nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Matuidi to Man United? Hmmmmmm. ..Mourinho no dey smile o.

Torres just sealed a permanent to Atletico Madrid. What I don't understand is, did they sign him from Chelsea or from AC Milan?

BTW this 3-5-2 below looks juicy if we can get those two guys... And swap Cahill with a fit Zouma.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
timbros:
Matuidi to Man United? Hmmmmmm. ..Mourinho no dey smile o.

Torres just sealed a permanent to Atletico Madrid. What I don't understand is, did they sign him from Chelsea or from AC Milan?

BTW this 3-5-2 below looks juicy if we can get those two guys... And swap Cahill with a fit Zouma.
..even iva too should be removed..
Abeg what happened to kalas?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Sincerely i wont be comfortable with iva and cahill in the team next season. I hope zouma returns quickly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
read to the. last part
www.m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/premier-league/2016/07/04/25319212/guardiola-why-cant-i-play-my-style-of-football-in-the

na guardiola first start o. if mou reply now, dem go carry em own for head.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
timbros:
& you expect Hazard to function as a wing back. even di Maria with some CMF experience couldn't cope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
SailorXY:

& you expect Hazard to function as a wing back. even di Maria with some CMF experience couldn't cope.

I believe Hazard's work rate will significantly increase under Conte.

Conte ain't van Gaal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Iva had an awful season last season, yes. But like Matic and the rest, we only hope he will improve this season.

Combining he experience in the RB and CB positions, I strongly believe he will slot into that 3 man defence role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
timbros:
I believe Hazard's work rate will significantly increase under Conte.

Conte ain't van Gaal
OK oo smiley *rubs palms*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Leceister signs Ahmed Musa.

Emenalo, where are You.? When I need You.

Sign this Ninja for me. cry tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (19437) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.