Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10446013 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
FBS:

Yes, that's very true. Remind me please who was dancing "put your hands in air, put your hands in the air" against Italy?

So it was Italy that knocked them out? I was thinking it was France. How come Germany didnt get knocked out by Italy then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

So it was Italy that knocked them out? I was thinking it was France. How come Germany didnt get knocked out by Italy then?
I presume Germany are playing in the final, no?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ronaldo has a good chance against these French. They should play him on the right Flank let him target Evra again.

Dayo how do you like this stat. Of the 22 players likely to be on the pitch on Sunday, the EPL would have produced more players than any other league....it could be as high as 60% EPL current or past players.

Can you tell me how many Bundesliga players are likely to be on the pitch?

That's right....NONE.

Goodnight uncle.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ibime:
Someone needs to check Patrice Evra blood for drugs. This old man no want tire. No wonder Juve gave him 2 year contract.
lol, I was about raising the issue of united letting him go too early.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nihilist:
Ronaldo has a good chance against these French. They should play him on the right Flank let him target Evra again.

Dayo how do you like this stat. Of the 22 players likely to be on the pitch on Sunday, the EPL would have produced more players than any other league....it could be as high as 60% EPL current or past players.

That's right....NONE.

Goodnight uncle.

Wait till he tells you about Sanchez cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
FBS:
I presume Germany are playing in the final, no?

Did the EPL filled England even play the quarter final? Person wey lose to Iceland dey laugh person wey lose to France

I wouldnt deny my team and my league unlike some cowards here who started "I support EPL I dont support England" some even claimed they supported Peru and Tahiti just because they are ashamed of the EPL dominated England

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nihilist:

That's right....NONE.

Goodnight uncle.

The main players who count and took both to the final none is currently in the EPL,

The most EPL of teams that came Engerland lost to a country of the size of Abule Oja bus stop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chestar5:

ok so we re out for good.... No p sha....

On top of everything, i ll still support france cos i will rather break than portugal winning d euro angry
what with you ladies you all seem to want portugal to lose. Is it that you have never seen or heard of Ronaldo after all it common knowledge ladies always support the team with handsome men. Pls If it that Ronaldo rejected your advances better forgive him because Ronaldo is winning this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
pamcode:
what with you ladies you all seem to want portugal to lose. Is it that you have never seen or heard of Ronaldo after all it common knowledge ladies always support the team with handsome men. Pls If it that Ronaldo rejected your advances better forgive him because Ronaldo is winning this one.

what is my biz wit ronaldo... Never liked him since man u never will... He doesnt know i hate him but i ll forever dislike him....
If griezmann can put up his performance dis nite bar dat assnal player dat calls himself a striker...it ll b our land, our trophy..
Many records ave been broken dis euro anyway....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Griffon:

C'mon brah, the transfer peccadilloes of Emenalo wasn't carried around by just SUN. I provided you with many news sites that did too many stories about our incompetent TD.

That is quite different to this very Messi report, it seems only SUN were eavesdropping when Roman met Messi's father.
this your grammar is bad ass o or have you taken more than your limit of alcohol.,D
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chestar5:

what is my biz wit ronaldo... Never liked him since man u never will... He doesnt know i hate him but i ll forever dislike him....
If griezmann can put up his performance dis nite bar dat assnal player dat calls himself a striker...it ll b our land, our trophy..
Many records ave been broken dis euro anyway....
Geez is it his pompous behaviour that caused it? Anyway to be sincere with you it was not until Mou managed madrid that i started supporting Ronaldo, I disliked him and he is the reason why i became a blue instead of a red devil. Never pay to hate sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
pamcode:
Geez is it his pompous behaviour that caused it? Anyway to be sincere with you it was not until Mou managed madrid that i started supporting Ronaldo, I disliked him and he is the reason why i became a blue instead of a red devil. Never pay to hate sha

it sure doesnt pay to hate but i m more satisfied when ronaldo team loses nd i ll b glad to b come sunday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Did the EPL filled England even play the quarter final? Person wey lose to Iceland dey laugh person wey lose to France

I wouldnt deny my team and my league unlike some cowards here who started "I support EPL I dont support England" some even claimed they supported Peru and Tahiti just because they are ashamed of the EPL dominated England
The emboldened is just annoyingly funny.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ben Arfa has signed for Barca
Unit has signed for Barca and he is nailed it against the World Champs
Juventus will soon signed Diawara

Barca, Juventus and PSG going for my targets

My 'Aston Villa level' signings killing it....... M a better scout than Emenalo will ever be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
bigkesh:

My 'Aston Villa level' signings killing it....... M a better scout than Emenalo will ever be
All hail the transfer tycoon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:14am On Jul 08, 2016
fredoooooo:

New RonaMessi grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:27am On Jul 08, 2016
bigkesh:

When did Ben Arfa sign for Barca?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:30am On Jul 08, 2016
FBS:

Yes, that's very true. Remind me please who was dancing "put your hands in air, put your hands in the air" against Italy?

Raumdeuter let me give you tips . Thank me later

[img]http:///media/7-06-2016/6Sls56.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34am On Jul 08, 2016
airmark:
Ramdeuter let me give you tips . Thank me later

His heroics got his team to a Euro semi higher than anything John Terry ever did in his entire career at the Euros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:56am On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

His heroics got his team to a Euro semi higher than anything John Terry ever did in his entire career at the Euros

He succeeded in infecting schweiny with volleyballic virus at the euros. So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:59am On Jul 08, 2016
fredfroft:
Kindly follow our bbm channel
#betting made Easy
For your sure predictions with guaranteed daily winnings, join the winning team

Why not stake 10k if you were sure of your tips. grin Meanwhile this is chelsea thread take it to bayern munich thread , dayo and a4o will buy it. Just write boateng is the world best defender at the end of your comment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48am On Jul 08, 2016
airmark:
He succeeded in infecting schweiny with volleyballic virus at the euros. So unfortunate.

Boateng in this tournament alone has done more than Terry ever did in his national team career. The worst of Boateng is a semi final the best of Terry is a quarter final

Thats what I have been telling you that Boatank >>> terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:52am On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Boateng in this tournament alone has done more than Terry ever did in his national team career. The worst of Boateng is a semi final the best of Terry is a quarter final

Thats what I have been telling you that Boatank >>> terry

Na all this your yeye talk naim make most peeps no like boatank dayo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2016
bigkesh:

ben arfa signed for psg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

You know, you are right again. We can support England, Russia or Republic of Benin but f.ck that, who cares?
I can't remember anyone on here mentioning the German team, emphasis was on Boateng who was disgraced by Giroud - the SLOWEST player on the pitch. So what's that to do with the English team? Or is Boateng English too? Lol.
You can shift the post all you want but definitely not with me. Try harder.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2016
airmark:

Why not stake 10k if you were sure of your tips. grin Meanwhile this is chelsea thread take it to bayern munich thread , dayo and a4o will buy it. Just write boateng is the world best defender at the end of your comment. cheesy
grin grin grin grin. cheesy And Add some "gifs" for full effect. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2016
airmark:

Boateng is just doing is thing. He had to disgrace himself. Falling stupidly and now waving his hands in the box like he just does not care. I'd say normal stuff. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2016
airmark:

Very inexperience of him, I mean how can..... And some niggers have the nerve to compare this one to JT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
diggz:
Na all this your yeye talk naim make most peeps no like boatank dayo.

You think I am shopping for people to like Boateng? You know how many people are already seeing the truth and confessing about Boateng being great?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
FBS:

You know, you are right again. We can support England, Russia or Republic of Benin but f.ck that, who cares?
I can't remember anyone on here mentioning the German team, emphasis was on Boateng who was disgraced by Giroud - the SLOWEST player on the pitch. So what's that to do with the English team? Or is Boateng English too? Lol.
You can shift the post all you want but definitely not with me. Try harder.

Giroud disgrace Boateng yet no team could score a goal from open play until Boatank left the field

Boatank is greater than all English defenders of the past 20yrs including Chelsea captain John terry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
hensben:
Very inexperience of him, I mean how can..... And some niggers have the nerve to compare this one to JT.

How can one compare a defender who in his worst tournament makes the semi final to one who never played beyond a quarter all his career

Boateng at his worst is greater than Terry at his best that is the fact and everything points to that

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.