Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10442100 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (19115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
FBS:

Boateng is just doing is thing. He had to disgrace himself. Falling stupidly and now waving his hands in the box like he just does not care. I'd say normal stuff. cheesy

Yes o doing Boateng things like leading his team to a semi final after semi final beasting world cup final after CL final while John Terry at his best could not even play at that level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

How can one compare a defender who in his worst tournament makes the semi final to one who never played beyond a quarter all his career

Boateng at his worst is greater than Terry at his best that is the fact and everything points to that
Boateng made semi final or German? Na lawn tennis. Lol. Abeg fear God.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
hensben:
Boateng made semi final or German? Na lawn tennis. Lol. Abeg fear God.

All the German teams that made semi finals since 2010 have Boateng as a core of the defence. He is the only constant member of the defence since 2010
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredfroft: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
airmark:

Why not stake 10k if you were sure of your tips. grin Meanwhile this is chelsea thread take it to bayern munich thread , dayo and a4o will buy it. Just write boateng is the world best defender at the end of your comment. cheesy
LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cutehector(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ibime:

And wave em like you just don't care!
lol bro watsup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tval:
Conte just disgraced Spain cool
lol. My bro goodevening ooo. Watsup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Omo cutehector this one wey you dey ask everyone watsup, are we safe sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
pamcode:
Omo cutehector this one wey you dey ask everyone watsup, are we safe sha.
hahahahhaha my brother you guys are safe. At least reaching out to people personally is far better than spamming your mentions containing lots of monikers as other people do when dey wish to solicit for votes for their contestant.

I cutehector will never do dat as It's disrespectful. Dats why i'm taking the pains to reach out to people one by one becaus they deserve that respect.

With dat effect, I wish to solicit for ur vote for my candidate falconey.

Please sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahahhaha my brother you guys are safe. At least reaching out to people personally is far better than spamming your mentions containing lots of monikers as other people do when dey wish to solicit for votes for their contestant.

I cutehector will never do dat as It's disrespectful. Dats why i'm taking the pains to reach out to people one by one becaus they deserve that respect.

With dat effect, I wish to solicit for ur vote for my candidate falconey.

Please sir
oh i see. Voting hasn't started abi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
pamcode:
oh i see. Voting hasn't started abi
yes bro.. starts on monday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how DK, CFCman or Mannylife dey take survive this men in uniform (on tha streets, traffic, etc) knowing that they are trigger happy like the ones down here for 9Ja....na only BabaGod hand person dey oooo

The Dallas shooting was expected but I don't support the guy though....& with tha anger plus the racism/divison widening now that Trump is LIKELY to win esp with the email scandal on Hilary & the red-necks HELLBENT on their so-called acclaimed "taking-back" their country like the brexit
----na now I confirm say this world go end sooner than later sha

#AlleleBlue for tha Euros cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
landinfo:
Sometimes I wonder how DK, CFCman or Mannylife dey take survive this men in uniform (on tha streets, traffic, etc) knowing that they are trigger happy like the ones down here for 9Ja....na only BabaGod hand person dey oooo

The Dallas shooting was expected but I don't support the guy though....& with tha anger plus the racism/divison widening now that Trump is LIKELY to win esp with the email scandal on Hilary & the red-necks HELLBENT on their so-called acclaimed "taking-back" their country like the brexit
----na now I confirm say this world go end sooner than later sha

#AlleleBlue for tha Euros cup
It's God and the tight attitude that is keeping us safe sha. Where I live, we barely hear about violent crime, but I don't walk on the streets at anytime past midnight.

As for Trump, he will lose badly in November, even if he chooses his daughter, Ivanka, as his running mate. Hillary's email scandal is effectively over with the FBI not recommending her prosecution, and the DOJ deciding not to indict her. Secretary Clinton even unveiled a college debt reduction package that would be favorable to the 18yr old - 29 yr old demographic - who traditionally vote massively for Democrats in Presidential elections.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
CFCman:

It's God and the tight attitude that is keeping us safe sha. Where I live, we barely hear about violent crime, but I don't walk on the streets at anytime past midnight.

As for Trump, he will lose badly in November, even if he chooses his daughter, Ivanka, as his running mate. Hillary's email scandal is effectively over with the FBI not recommending her prosecution, and the DOJ deciding not to indict her. Secretary Clinton even unveiled a college debt reduction package that would be favorable to the 18yr old - 29 yr old demographic - who traditionally vote massively for Democrats in Presidential elections.

You young people dont go out to vote. You would be surprised how many of the baby boomers the old generations would be rolling out to take their country back while you young ones would be lamenting on Social Media

In California Hillary would win, but in Texas and a lot of midwestern places Trump would win

Even some swing states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia are tending towards trump

The bad thing is there is no way you can damage Trump further his supporters would support him regardless of what you say, even if he releases a sextapee or kill someone tonight his number would not be affected

The more the Hillary email thing goes, the more doubt would be put into the minds of independents and even some democrats who might just end up being lackadaisical about voting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

You young people dont go out to vote. You would be surprised how many of the baby boomers the old generations would be rolling out to take their country back while you young ones would be lamenting on Social Media

In California Hillary would win, but in Texas and a lot of midwestern places Trump would win

Even some swing states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia are tending towards trump

The bad thing is there is no way you can damage Trump further his supporters would support him regardless of what you say, even if he releases a sextape or kill someone tonight his number would not be affected

The more the Hillary email thing goes, the more doubt would be put into the minds of independents and even some democrats who might just end up being lackadaisical about voting

Young people are generally apathetic towards voting; we don't turn out to vote during midterm elections, but we turn out in large numbers during presidential election years. Its a known fact that if the minimum voting age were 30 years, we would have been hearing of President McCain or Romney. Young voters vote no less than 65:35 in favor of the Democrat nominee.

Clinton has already done well in putting reliably red states like Georgia and Arizona in play: this was unthinkable 4 or 12 years ago. If she eeks out a win in Arizona, Trump could carry Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida but still lose the Electoral College vote. Midwest states like Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois would eventually go for Secretary Clinton. The fact that Wisconsin has a Republican governor in Scott Walker didn't prevent Obama from carrying the state 4 years ago.

The email thing is going to die a slow death before November. I'm not saying that no one would remember it, but it would not be at the top of concerns of voters on November 8. Her exoneration by both the FBI and DOJ, plus Obama's endorsement, would gradually reduce her high unfavorable ratings.

The only way Trump can win is for his 77% unfavorable rating from women, and 74% unfavorable rating from Latinos to improve dramatically. The independent vote won't save him if Democrats, once again, turn out in larger numbers than Republicans, as was the case 4 years ago. Recall that 4 years ago, Romney won the independents' vote by 5% points, but lost in a landslide at the Electoral College. Right now, Trump and Clinton's numbers with regard to independents, is nearly identical.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2016
^^ But young people are not in favour of Hillary either and many young people have said they would rather sit it out

Also many traditionally agelong white Democrats are switching to Trump. Dont underestimate the power of the white who]see this as the last opportunity to take back their country

See as Brexit that everyone thought was a joke turned out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
^^ But young people are not in favour of Hillary either and many young people have said they would rather sit it out

Also many traditionally agelong white Democrats are switching to Trump. Dont underestimate the power of the white who]see this as the last opportunity to take back their country

See as Brexit that everyone thought was a joke turned out

Even in that Brexit vote, most young people voted for the UK to remain in the EU; it was elderly voters (50yrs and above) that voted overwhelmingly for the UK to leave the EU.

The White vote alone won't be sufficient to propel Trump to the White House. It's been estimated that he would need to win 90% of the White vote in order for the votes of minorities to be a non-factor in his favor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Neven Subotic is available for £5m.

Two years ago this was one of the best defenders in the world.

Raumdeuter, what happened to him and is he still worth signing?

I know I would definitely sign him because he was even better than Hummels then.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Saw this on dailymail, what do you all think? For or against

Extra time no longer works so how about this idea. Play the penalties before the extra period and then proceed.
The team that loses the shootout has to win in extra time to go through. At least then we would have one team that is trying to score.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Ibime:
Neven Subotic is available for £5m.

Two years ago this was one of the best defenders in the world.

Rumdeuter, what happened to him and is he still worth signing?

I know I would definitely sign him because he was even better than Hummels then.

Injury did him and by the time he came Sokratis already took his place, He is still a solid defender and a traditional defender, maybe not as flamboyant or a risk taker as Hummels

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
agrovick:
Saw this on dailymail, what do you all think? For or against

Extra time no longer works so how about this idea. Play the penalties before the extra period and then proceed.
The team that loses the shootout has to win in extra time to go through. At least then we would have one team that is trying to score.

it doesnt make sense

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
lordfalcao:
ben arfa signed for psg
Thanks jare....I made a mistake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chestar5:

it doesnt make sense
My thoughts exactly, Consider a situation where Team A wins the penalty shootout, meaning Team B needs to win the extra time that follows while Team A's sole motivation will be preventing a Team B win. This situation totally contradicts the reason for this suggestion (goalscoring).

It does make sense if you consider a scenario of two teams who try to ride out the 30 minutes of extra time thereby giving us viewers a boring display.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
agrovick:

My thoughts exactly, Consider a situation where Team A wins the penalty shootout, meaning Team B needs to win the extra time that follows while Team A's sole motivation will be preventing a Team B win. This situation totally contradicts the reason for this suggestion (goalscoring).

It does make sense if you consider a scenario of two teams who try to ride out the 30 minutes of extra time thereby giving us viewers a boring display.

more like the italy - germany game....
But still it ll make no sense just as d golden goal isht back den
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
yes bro.. starts on monday
how do I vote
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cutehector(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
erusen:
how do I vote
u just type "I vote falconey, Cc: nljega"

Dats all

U type it wen votin starts bro

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
u just type "I vote falconey, Cc: nljega"

Dats all

U type it wen votin starts bro
alrit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2016
So it's looking more like we will play a 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 with the rumours of a 60m Euros Chelsea bid for Morata being turned down.

In other perhaps related news, Lazio have reported Candreva has asked to leave.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chestar5:

more like the italy - germany game....
But still it ll make no sense just as d golden goal isht back den
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in crowning him.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Whoever is trying to sign morata to this club must be very steeeeewpid!!! Not even for the ridiculous amount being quoted for the dud.

What has he done with the numerous opportunities given to him sofar? I seriously even doubt he his a better player to borini we sold.

If we want to start experimenting with players, why not infuse any one of our youth strikers like bamford,solanke and co. into the senior team ? I repeat again, the person trying to sign morata for that useless amount must be steeeewpid!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in crowning him.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cutehector(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chestar5:

bro
shocked am so so so so sorry abt that. Please it was a mistake.. please forgive me.

So wil u vote for him please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked am so so so so sorry abt that. Please it was a mistake.. please forgive me.

So wil u vote for him please

sorry, let d best man win....
Not voting......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (19115) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Altern8tor, Unlimited22, airmark(m), amodu(m), WhoDeyHause, Realtord43, everton4life(m), PrettyKaren(f), izzou(m), raumdeuter, Obere4u, codeb(m), sunnychibs(m), andrewbaba44, Shegzdave and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.