Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536240 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (19170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49am On Aug 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:
wasn't even asking you about that. using your own logic

Germany have won the Euros more than any other team and dont have any need to prove themselves, Can we say the same about Chelsea and the Super cup?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Long throw by ola aina killed acmilan for that goal. That's what most full backs hardly do. Strange infield throw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Serious throw in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:04am On Aug 04, 2016
nateevs:
Serious throw in

Caught them unawares . Even matic had to quickly adjust and give moses that pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:08am On Aug 04, 2016
The hunger from Moses ehn? Dude really wants this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:12am On Aug 04, 2016
airmark:

Caught them unawares . Even matic had to quickly adjust and give moses that pass

He's done well so far hasn't he? Very confident on the ball. Doesn't out of place at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Great free kick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:22am On Aug 04, 2016
nateevs:

He's done well so far hasn't he? Very confident on the ball. Doesn't out of place at all.

yea he has tried . This formation will require alot from our wingers, willian looked tired towards the end of the half .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Oscar deceiving another manager again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Oscar is here to stay!! Top player grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

@bolded.....here's Dayo giving us an excuse

since we've already taken them to the cleaners in the biggest competition so far in club football, any need to bother ourselves about a mere super cup? grin
Which cleaners?

Bayern destroyed chelsea in that final!!!
Chelsea should be ashamed they won it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 5:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Oscar brace helps Chelsea beat AC Milan to finish off U.S. tour in style.

Someone will not like this news grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:19am On Aug 04, 2016
Forget that throw o.

Ola Aina still has a long way to go. grin

Niang was just perambulating him anyhow, but I believe he will come good and improve..

Conte is just trying a lot of things with this squad and everyone is fighting for something, Moses Especially. (Even Oscar is fighting for something.)

Anyone don observe sey Conte no send No. 10 position for field. He doesn't give a shïïït about the person in the "Hole."

If You cannot help the players occupying the Centre Midfield position, then forget it mehn. Even Traore tracks back to help out in defending, which is very cool. Conte's supporting striker must have a very good work rate.. (He is actually experimenting what he did in the Euros with Eder on Traore) Extra man in the Midfield.

Not a Perfect team at all but Lets see what Conte has for Us. But I would love he can do something to that defence. That's the only position we have 30+ players. Three 30+ players. Not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Conte on the squad Today: '‘I think this match (against AC Milan) told me a lot - about the players we keep and who can go on loan or we can sell.''

Someone just tell me this man is not scattering your dada. grin

No TD must interfere please. I even trust Emenalo sef. He will not talk now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Conte on RLC: He can play as a forward in a 4-4-2, but as a central midfielder in a different formation.

Now, here we go again.

Please where is Baker.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Nihilist:
Whose dick did Bobby Martinez suck to get that job?

Conte on Martinez, Belgian NT: "I think this is a good thing for Belgium. I know him as a good manager, a good person."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Conte on Oscar: 'I think [he] is a good player with great talent and he can improve a lot. I see a good attitude and a good will.'

Sorry Boys.. We have to watch Oscar in Chelsea's colour for another Season. No wonder the Inter Milan's rumour didn't last. Cheer Up still, we have Mikel to replace anytime he fuççk's Up. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Bimffo:

Conte on Martinez, Belgian NT: "I think this is a good thing for Belgium. I know him as a good manager, a good person."

Nobody is going to slag off their professional colleagues in the press before.

You need to see how Lukaku and Mirallas were laughing yesterday when they heard the news.

Bobby Martinez wey no sabi ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2016
kinggenesis:
Oscar brace helps Chelsea beat AC Milan to finish off U.S. tour in style.

Someone will not like this news grin

Well, Oscar only scores against small teams like Swansea, MK Dons and AC Milan...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Bimffo:
Forget that throw o.

Ola Aina still has a long way to go. grin

Niang was just perambulating him anyhow, but I believe he will come good and improve..

Conte is just trying a lot of things with this squad and everyone is fighting for something, Moses Especially. (Even Oscar is fighting for something.)

Anyone don observe sey Conte no send No. 10 position for field. He doesn't give a shïïït about the person in the "Hole."

If You cannot help the players occupying the Centre Midfield position, then forget it mehn. Even Traore tracks back to help out in defending, which is very cool. Conte's supporting striker must have a very good work rate.. (He is actually experimenting what he did in the Euros with Eder on Traore) Extra man in the Midfield.

Not a Perfect team at all but Lets see what Conte has for Us. But I would love he can do something to that defence. That's the only position we have 30+ players. Three 30+ players. Not good at all.
I think Aina was OK in that game, AC Milan was Just using what we don't have in the back which is speed and niang has it. Look at the pin point passes he was given whenever he was between Terry and cahill

To me this players is yet to understand how 4-4-2 works. In the first half we lost a lot of ball in the middle. Because there was no connection from the mildfiield to the wings..

Whatever Conte is doing e sure me say he go make am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Well, Oscar only scores against small teams like Swansea, MK Dons and AC Milan...

Nihilist abeg put some respect in the name, AC Milan.... I know they have been wack for sometime now but, to call them small and rate them alongside Swansea and Mk dons is wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Oscar and Mikel staying angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2016
diggz:

Nihilist abeg put some respect in the name, AC Milan.... I know they have been wack for sometime now but, to call them small and rate them alongside Swansea and Mk dons is wrong.
Sarcasm bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2016
bigkesh:

Sarcasm bro

wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2016
@ bigkesh and Nihilist

Apologies guys..I get now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2016
diggz:
@ bigkesh and Nihilist

Apologies guys..I get now.

Why you dey apologise?

I'm not offended when my posts fly over three heads of other posters like a concorde

Whooosh nigga cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Why you dey apologise?

I'm not offended when my posts fly over three heads of other posters like a concorde

Whooosh nigga cheesy

Commotiiii Jo! with ur yeye Oscar tongue cheesy

Meanwhile, with the available players who will be in your first 11?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:
Oscar is here to stay!! Top player grin grin
top top talent there!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2016
diggz:

Commotiiii Jo! with ur yeye Oscar tongue cheesy

Meanwhile, with the available players who will be in your first 11?

I still never know sef

I have question marks around right back, centre-back and up front

Na 433 still sure pass for me with Kante, Oscar and Fabregas

That 442 no get space for Fab at all and I need him in my team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2016
MuhdG:

Which cleaners?

Bayern destroyed chelsea in that final!!!
Chelsea should be ashamed they won it
These two just dont go together. How can you destroy someone and yet you got beat? undecided grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Nihilist:

We get the sarcasm, AC Milan is a GREAT name in football but right now, everything suggests that Swansea will beat them. tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2016
FBS:

This two just dont go together. How can you destroy someone and yet you got beat? undecided grin

These are the kind of people Jose was talking about when he sarcastically suggested that 3 points should be awarded to teams with more possession.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (19170) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Thazard(m), Bluelines69, hensben(m), sunnychibs(m), Ibime(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.