Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534729 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (19168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
dopeJemi:
They talked about France reaching the European final with EPL players and asked you about Germany, you quickly rubbished it by saying Germany won the world cup which is by far bigger than the Euros

Now they asked you about chelsea beating bayern Munich at the Allianz arena in a UCL final match and here you are bringing the super cup which is by far lesser than the UCL

Dayo you no get shame?

Who shame epp?

Germany has won so many Euros they have no use for one more. Why would they be struggling with a title they have won more than anyone?
Let other countries woo win the Euros jare
Germany 3 Euros England 0. If you multiply Englands Euro titles by 1million its still less than Germany

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wonder why a fine girl like this will be supporting chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Who shame epp?

Germany has won so many Euros they have no use for one more. Why would they be struggling with a title they have won more than anyone?
Let other countries woo win the Euros jare
Germany 3 Euros England 0. If you multiply Englands Euro titles by 1million its still less than Germany

I thought I was talking about, chelsea, bayern Munich, alianz arena and UCL final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
dopeJemi:
I thought I was talking about, chelsea, bayern Munich, alianz arena and UCL final?

Chelsea 1 title, Bayern 5 titles,

Chelsea- 2 finals, Bayern 10 finals

Stamford bridge - 40k capacity, Allianz arena- 75k capacity

So what is there to talk about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
FBS:

Instead of saying thanks, you dey yarn dust. Lol.
Na you get bad mouth. cheesy

Lol....when u direct me to Google nkor?

Oya... Thank you sir grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Brestar:

Aina doesn't look mature he still needs to develop! would have preferred Kenedy as a LB! too bad he might just be going on loan.. Can't stand seeing another season of Ivanovic at RB! Fabregas not been impressive so far. Conte would rather go for Kante/Oscar or Kante/Chalobah in midfield! Due to their work rate advantage, and defending/tackling abilities! and our system dosent even favour a number 10. truth is: we won't get to see Cesc much this season except maybe against Smaller teams where he'd be given that freedom to split defenses while Kante/Matic holds cover!

Nice thoughts... grin

You are few hours old here and bobos eye don dey chukwudi grin

Welcome on board.

@ Dopejemi I greet thee......!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ibime:

Oscar has always been able to shoot.

The Juventus game was just Christmas for him in that he had two headline grabbing shots.

He hasn't sunk. He was crap then and is crap now. Nothing has changed.

His shooting and crossing ability remains intact. Everything else that defines a midfielder, he doesn't have and has never had.
Oscar is good.. The only thing I know he lacks is good passing technique and vision... He is a very much needed player.

You just don't like him that is it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Brestar:

Aina doesn't look mature he still needs to develop! would have preferred Kenedy as a LB! too bad he might just be going on loan.. Can't stand seeing another season of Ivanovic at RB! Fabregas not been impressive so far. Conte would rather go for Kante/Oscar or Kante/Chalobah in midfield! Due to their work rate advantage, and defending/tackling abilities! and our system dosent even favour a number 10. truth is: we won't get to see Cesc much this season except maybe against Smaller teams where he'd be given that freedom to split defenses while Kante/Matic holds cover!
the Aina is saw yesterday for someone at his level he did well. I see him getting shirt more than Kennedy in this Chelsea squad.. .

If we are keeping Oscar because of his work rate and tackling abilities, it's better we play him from the wings so he can track back ,defend and help full backs, run and cross when we are on attack

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Chelsea 1 title, Bayern 5 titles,

Chelsea- 2 finals, Bayern 10 finals

Stamford bridge - 40k capacity, Allianz arena- 75k capacity

So what is there to talk about?

Your Hypocrisy

Somebody talked about the European final(country level) you rubbished it and brought the world cup saying it is bigger

Now somebody talked about the UCL(club level) you brought up the super cup

Doesn't that make you a hypocrite Dayo?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
diggz:

Nice thoughts... grin

You are few hours old here and bobos eye don dey chukwudi grin

Welcome on board.

@ Dopejemi I greet thee......!

Wetin? I no fit admire God perfect creation again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
dopeJemi:
Your Hypocrisy

Somebody talked about the European final(country level) you rubbished it and brought the world cup saying it is bigger

Now somebody talked about the UCL(club level) you brought up the super cup

Doesn't that make you a hypocrite Dayo?

Thats because Germany's focus is on the world cup not on the Euros which they are the record winner. Can Chelsea also say they are record Super cup winners?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordfalcao:
the Aina is saw yesterday for someone at his level he did well. I see him getting shirt more than Kennedy in this Chelsea squad.. .

If we are keeping Oscar because of his work rate and tackling abilities, it's better we play him from the wings so he can track back ,defend and help full backs, run and cross when we are on attack

Past two games, Aina has been average! Oscar ain't a winger! he can be best deployed as a no 10 or CM, Due to his Pressing prowess! He doesn't have that speed to run the whole pitch like Willian/moses/pedro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordfalcao:
Oscar is good.. The only thing I know he lacks is good passing technique and vision... He is a very much needed player.

Don't buy your thoughts tho! His problems are just: "disappearing after a run of form" = Inconsistency
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats because Germany's focus is on the world cup not on the Euros which they are the record winner. Can Chelsea also say they are record Super cup winners?

At what point in time was the super cup ever bigger than the UCL?

When chelsea met bayern Munich at the alianz arena in the biggest club competition final, bayern lost against a kick and follow side, FACT

EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

Wetin? I no fit admire God perfect creation again?

Bruv, is to greet me I greet u na schweeeps...... cheesy

Feel free ojare to addimiah bros...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
diggz:

Bruv, is to greet me I greet u na schweeeps...... cheesy

Feel free ojare to addimiah bros...

I for fear you oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
I suspect this Dopejemi of a guy, him eye too tear!
I would advise Brestar to come under the protection of gentlemen like us because some of these guys here bad pass Idi Amin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
afrodoc2:
I would advise Brestar to come under the protection of gentlemen like us because some of these guys here bad pass Idi Amin.

lol! So you are offering to be my body guard? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Brestar:

and he's also a doctor, a gynae... maybe lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
afrodoc2:

Hahahahaha dockitor, abeg come help me stitch the eye grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
afrodoc2:
Doc good evening o. How's the wife and children...

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:

Alakoba! grin

Meanwhile Miss Brestar if you need important protection from some of these rampaging wolves, Sir Pataki is here. Afrodoc na efulefu. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:
mad man grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
May I please ask all you non-Chelsea fans to vacate the premises, post-haste?

Brestar you need to be watchful and prayerful. So many of these guys are touts and mechanics.

If you want to fraternise with nice God-fearing, Chelsea-supporting gentlemen, you can contact me via PM and I will advise you further.

God bless you dear.

Amen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Peeps never learn from coogar saga!

See hard ons everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Brestar:

I'll love to be your personal assistant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
How come no one is talking about Kante?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Brestar, all these commotion because of you.
You need veil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Brestar, all these commotion because of you.
You need veil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordfalcao:

What more is there to talk about in the position he plays?

Add to that poor strength and poor ball control and what you have is a useless player. That's why the worst Brazil team in history have written him off completely.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
chelseabmw:
How come no one is talking about Kante?

Because we know what to expect from him. He played well, and his contribution is guaranteed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
chelseabmw:

I'll love to be your personal assistant

But I don't need one undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (19168) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, lateefGRDT(m), ixyi(m), PendragonVII and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.