Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507630 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Demmzy15(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2016
haffaze777:
[/b]

Lexiconkabir,Demmzy15,Rilwayne001 come and see goats and yam theory
tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
3 days to the start of the season Hull City doesnt have a permanent manager, they have made virtually no signings and have 9 fit players

The wonderful EPL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
"Although our discussions at the moment are confidential, we will be able to announce something in the next few days, two or three days."

-Bruno Satin (Koulibaly's Agent)
source: Goal.com

Something's telling me its more likely gonna be a contract extension. Thoughts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Just watched an Aston Villa side managed by RDM lose 3-1 to a Luton Town side in League 2.

And this is despite spending 24m this summer to complement an existing core of EPL level players.

That's 2 consecutive losses now. What a way to start your reign. RDM just stood around moping with Steve Clarke, while the new Chinese owner deliberated whether the money he spent on buying the club would have been better invested in a Chinese Takeaway Restaurant.

When you're shyt, you're shyt. No Emenalo transfer can save you.

Conversely, Cameron McGeehan was on the scoresheet today. One ex-Chelsea player consigning another ex-Chelsea player to defeat. Some of you might remember that Cameron Mcgeehan cost Chelsea 80,000 pounds to sign as a 10 year old.. A decade later and he's playing his football four divisions down.

When you're shyt, you're shyt. No Emenalo loan can save you.

Goodnight yall.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Traore goes on loan to Ajax

The manager cannot know the youth on ground. The incompetent TD has to take responsibilty for this stewpid loan move.

Fvck Emenalo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Nihilist:

The manager cannot know the youth on ground. The incompetent TD has to take responsibilty for this stewpid loan move.

Fvck Emenalo.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Nihilist:

Fvck Emenalo.

He [Traore] actually requested for the loan move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mykali(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Nihilist:

Fvck Emenalo.

With Remy not sold yet and Costa battling with Batshuayi for the striking options, Traore will get little time. The loan is good. I would've preferred it to be to an EPL side, though. But if we loan him out and buy another striker then, yeah... Fucck Emenalo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2016
mykali:

With Remy not sold yet and Costa battling with Batshuayi for the striking options, Traore will get little time. The loan is good. I would've preferred it to be to an EPL side, though. But if we loan him out and buy another striker then, yeah... Fucck Emenalo.

Yeah mehn Fvck Emenalo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Brestar:

He [Traore] actually requested for the loan move.

Bresty What's popping?

How your side na?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Nihilist:

Fvck Emenalo.

I did not see that coming at all. This means only one thing, a new striker is coming in. I still believe Remy is leaving.
Traore will go out and become better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
nateevs:

I did not see that coming at all. This means only one thing, a new striker is coming in. I still believe Remy is leaving.

Nateevs. How are you bro?

Have you blamed Emenalo today? You still have time o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
what a heart searing news...Traore loaned out!
this means St' Remy would be offered to the idols of EPL as a burnt offering. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Skimpledawg:
what a heart searing news...Traore loaned out!
this means St' Remy would be offered to the idols of EPL as a burnt offering. undecided

It's actually worse. I agree with egbon Nateevs in that the writing appears to be on the wall for Remy...AND a new striker is likely on the way in.

This means that Traore's long term future at the club is probably in jeopardy. I've highlighted this particular loan as it has the hallmarks of what is usually described as an Emenalo move.

I find it interesting that Nateevs is positive about a Traore loan:

nateevs:

but not about a Baba loan:
nateevs:

From where I stand, there is no use for the Rahman loan. I don't believe he is going to be much better than he is right now

From a statistical viewpoint(using whoscored ratings),there really isn't much of a difference between their respective performances.

So is this really a case of different perspectives, or is there a general bias in popular opinion in favour of young players who came through the academy...perhaps because they are seen as 'one of us'?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
It is Bristol Rovers or Bristol City in the League Cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nihilist:
but not about a Baba loan:

From a statistical viewpoint(using whoscored ratings),there really isn't much of a difference between their respective performances.

So is this really a case of different perspectives, or is there a general bias in popular opinion in favour of young players who came through the academy...perhaps because they are seen as 'one of us'?

Do you need a loan move for a left-back that cost you 20milla?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Loaning Traore is a good one for him and the club however, we need a powerful striker. Costa is only thorn in the flesh when he's fighting opposite defenders, Bat is new to epl and he's still a raw talent.

I believe we are getting lukaku or Icardi. I don't trust Brazilian players lately, they have become flashy players instead of meaning business so Barbosa shouldn't be an option.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nihilist:

Nateevs. How are you bro?

Have you blamed Emenalo today? You still have time o.

Okay, I believe you are now mixing me up with someone else. Yes, I argued "for" the other side occasionally but this does not categorically make me anti-Emenalo. In fact, I like to believe (even though I don't actively participate in those debates anymore), that before you, I was the only Pro-Emenalo Chelsea fan on here.

Those who know the history, know I have participated in very heated debates that almost led to wars on the subject of Emenalo. So yes, I do believe you are mixing me up with someone else.

-------------------------------------------------------------

WRT to the Baba argument, though most times entangled with the Emenalo mantra, I have managed to speak about the subject so far without involving Emenalo. I will be interested in seeing any posts of mine that contradict this point of view.

I am not opposed to the idea of a loan move. Never been. It must just make sense. Regarding Baba, Griffon just posted the perfect response.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Igbalode club

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Emenalo sounds like an Igbo name, google it and I was right.

You people should be happy for your Black comrade, he had to beat many people to get that job..Patience

But what's my business y'all gon be in a relegation battle this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
nateevs:

Okay, I believe you are now mixing me up with someone else. Yes, I argued "for" the other side occasionally but this does not categorically make me anti-Emenalo. In fact, I like to believe (even though I don't actively participate in those debates anymore), that before you, I was the only Pro-Emenalo Chelsea fan on here.

Those who know the history, know I have participated in very heated debates that almost led to wars on the subject of Emenalo. So yes, I do believe you are mixing me up with someone else.

-------------------------------------------------------------

WRT to the Baba argument, though most times entangled with the Emenalo mantra, I have managed to speak about the subject so far without involving Emenalo. I will be interested in seeing any posts of mine that contradict this point of view.

I am not opposed to the idea of a loan move. Never been. It must just make sense. Regarding Baba, Griffon just posted the perfect response.

I was just clowning with the Emenalo bit. Of course I know that you are not one of the the anti-Emenalo camp.

Baba cost circa 14m and not 20. Many of the players that we purchased for that ball park fee have gone out on loan anyway. What caught my attention your expectation that Traore would improve and Baba would not. That's why I was asking your perceptions of both players were skewed by 'academy product' bias.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Does Chelsea have a leftback/rightback yet?

What is all this ranting about the 3rd choice striker going on loan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ibime:
Does Chelsea have a leftback/rightback yet?

What is all this ranting about the 3rd choice striker going on loan?

Egbon how you dey bro?

What's popping? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nihilist:

I was just clowning with the Emenalo bit. Of course I know that you are not one of the the anti-Emenalo camp.

Baba cost circa 14m and not 20. Many of the players that we purchased for that ball park fee have gone out on loan anyway. What caught my attention your expectation that Traore would improve and Baba would not. That's why I was asking your perceptions of both players were skewed by 'academy product' bias.

Academy Product bias wetin? How many players have I endorsed like that? You know many players dey on loan?

We are talking about Bertrand that has been playing for the Burkinabes senior team since 15 and has already been to two ACNs 20. The Traore who previously went on loan to Vitesse Arnhem and scored 17 goals in the 14/15 season. For a lad who playing in the Chelsea reserves and youth team as a winger and wasn't playing in the striker position until he arrived at Vitesse.

This is why I am confident he will do well. Not Academy Product Bias mate. You know how many youth games I watch? I don't come here endorsing all of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nihilist:

Egbon how you dey bro?

What's popping? grin

Did you have a good day Sir!?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nihilist:

Bresty What's popping?

How your side na?

its Bre - STAR!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nihilist:

Bresty What's popping?

How your side na?
brestar breasty side dey pop well cos as we speak Na me dey her side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

brestar breasty side dey pop well cos as we speak Na me dey her side.
Oya come begin go house, mummy don come back o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:00am On Aug 12, 2016
Ibime:

Did you have a good day Sir!?

I just dey hail you ni o.

I looked out my window and it looks like a good day.

Let's go and beat up Emenalo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2016
See as all of una dey famz the new babe

Even pot-bellied posters old enough to be her father no wan carry last..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2016
"One day I'm going to see you cross the ball and then finish with the header yourself," said Claudio Ranieri to the indefatigable French midfielder. But he's a Chelsea player now"

With Kante, you just never know. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.