Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10537899 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2016
FBS:
"One day I'm going to see you cross the ball and then finish with the header yourself," said Claudio Ranieri to the indefatigable French midfielder. But he's a Chelsea player now"

With Kante, you just never know. cheesy

This your love for Kante sef lol

If no be say you don pop twice i for dey think otherwise. .

Lets go easy on the Kante hype. Let him replicate his Leicester form of last season in a Chelsea shirt for a good period . . . just being cautious.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Emenalo sounds like an Igbo name, google it and I was right.

You people should be happy for your Black comrade, he had to beat many people to get that job..Patience

But what's my business y'all gon be in a relegation battle this season.

undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2016
lalaboi:

This your love for Kante sef lol

If no be say you don pop twice i for dey think otherwise. .

Lets go easy on the Kante hype. Let him replicate his Leicester form of last season in a Chelsea shirt for a good period . . . just being cautious.
The original intention, was to blast you but then, I remembered that you are still a kid and I know too well that most kids talk without thinking. So I go just act like say I no even see your post.

As per the player himself, there is no love here. I just rate him very highly for his work rate and team ethics and I presume, that many will agree with me. Kapish?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2016
FBS:

The original intention, was to blast you but then, I remembered that you are still a kid and I know too well that most kids talk without thinking. So I go just act like say I no even see your post.

As per the player himself, there is no love here. I just him very highly for his work rate and team ethics and I presume, that many will agree with me. Kapish?

Haba FBS. . Na me your guy o. Abi my user name don change?

Apologies if you found the post offensive. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2016
lalaboi:

THAT got me laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No long thing padi mi. The ONLY lala we know. cheesy

PS; Apologies accepted. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2016
FBS:

THAT got me laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No long thing padi mi. The ONLY lala we know. cheesy

PS; Apologies accepted. grin

But why did you attack him like that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2016
dopeJemi:

I wonder. it was way out of the line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Koeman Admits Chelsea Could Sign Lukaku!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
FBS:
Koeman Admits Chelsea Could Sign Lukaku!
I reject lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
lalaboi:

Me sef I shock. Lalaboi na sure guy na and FBS no dey react like that. I really thought your username changed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
nateevs:

Me sef I shock. Lalaboi na sure guy na and FBS no dey react like that. I really thought your username changed.

lordfalcao:
I wonder. it was way out of the line.

dopeJemi:

Make all of una relax jare. His post landed on the wrong nerve cheesy hence the seemingly aggressive response. Padi don apologize. Case closed.

PS: @lala, please, if I offended you, apologies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
lordfalcao:
I reject lukaku
We can sign him but not for that amount they want.

+ He is a goal scorer and wants to play for Chelsea.

- He hates coming off the bench and can mostly play with his back on goal

Bigger issue though is, who is he gonna bench? Costa or Bats?

One thing for sure, we need another striker now that Traore is off to Ajax. Remi might also be on the way out. RLC, then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
FBS:

We can sign him but not for that amount they want.

+ He is a goal scorer and wants to play for Chelsea.

- He hates coming off the bench and can mostly play with his back on goal

Bigger issue though is, who is he gonna bench? Costa or Bats?

One thing for sure, we need another striker now that Traore is off to Ajax. Remi might also be on the way out. RLC, then?
if we need a striker we can sign as many as but not lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
lordfalcao:
if we need a striker we can sign as many as but not lukaku
like?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
I just saw an Afghan lady run the 100M at the Olympics

WHere and how did she train to run when women cant go out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
raumdeuter:
I just saw an Afghan lady run the 100M at the Olympics

WHere and how did she train to run when women cant go out

With all the running away from bombs and the taliban that she has to do as part of her daily life, which other training does she need again?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Meanwhile...I see that Nasri appears to be unwanted at the Etihad.

I don't mind that fella at all....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
FBS:

Make all of una relax jare. His post landed on the wrong nerve cheesy hence the seemingly aggressive response. Padi don apologize. Case closed.

PS: @lala, please, if I offended you, apologies.

No Worries
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nasri?

Its like we are destined not to have a classy Right winger

Salah and Musonda would do a better job but m sure the ability of the latter would be miracously impaired because he is from our youth,yea so let's get a City reject since that RW Barca reject worked just fine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
bigkesh:
Nasri?

Nasri is not a winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nihilist:

Nasri is not a winger.
Whether its 4-4-2 or 4-3-3,he is going to play the RW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Cool with Traore's loan as long as its not to accommodate that time bomb of a Lukaku....

I just can't trust Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
bigkesh:
Nasri?

Salah and Musonda would do a better job but m sure the ability of the latter would be miracously impaired because he is from our youth,yea so let's get a City reject since that RW Barca reject worked just fine
Nasri is better than salah musonda and pedro.
Nasri is a baller!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
bigkesh:
Nasri?

Firstly when I was considering Nasri, I was looking at him in central positions to compete with Oscar in his natural habitat, and not to waste him out wide.

Secondly, can you justify with concrete reasons why Salah and Flipping Musonda are both better footballers than Samir Nasri, especially after considering that Charly Musonda has played just 14 professional games in his entire career.

Musonda joined the club age 15, and has been with us only about 3 years, so he's not 'our academy player' Anyway.

It's difficult to have a conversation with you sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Nasri is better than salah musonda and pedro.
Nasri is a baller!!!
Fat Nasri or which one!

See we don't need a player of Nasri's profile,we need someone to share the goal burden in the team

Nasri has lost it,another 20m for 'maybe'?

@Nihilist.......M not really sure Nasri can play centrally in 4-3-3,stand to be corrected though

Samir had a difficult season,injuries and all.....M not sure he is worth the risk considering the fact that we are not looking for a back up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nihilist:

With all the running away from bombs and the taliban that she has to do as part of her daily life, which other training does she need again?
grin grin....egbon Nihilist!

oh please, is it a taboo if we sign technically adept players? just why we keep discussing inept Lukaku (jam-body striker) is a wonder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
The season kicks off today and our defenders are - Terry,Cahill,Iva,Azpi,Aina and a Zouma with a weak ACL

Is this thing hard?? Really?
Rugani is wasting away at Juve behind 4 class CBs,Fabian Schar would be an easy and valuable target,Infact even Van Dijk sef.....

I just read somewhere that Rodriguez of wolfsburg has a 20m release clause

But someone is chasing Thiago Maia and Gabigol for Bleep sake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2016
Skimpledawg:

grin grin....egbon Nihilist!

oh please, is it a taboo if we sign technically adept players? just why we keep discussing inept Lukaku (jam-body striker) is a wonder.
you dare qualify the best young striker the world will see with those adjectives before nihilist? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2016
SailorXY:
you dare qualify the best young striker the world will see with those adjectives before nihilist? angry angry angry angry angry

Lukaku is sha better than Martial. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2016
bigkesh:
The season kicks off today and our defenders are - Terry,Cahill,Iva,Azpi,Aina and a Zouma with a weak ACL

Is this thing hard?? Really?
Rugani is wasting away at Juve behind 4 class CBs,Fabian Schar would be an easy and valuable target,Infact even Van Dijk sef.....

I just read somewhere that Rodriguez of wolfsburg has a 20m release clause

But someone is chasing Thiago Maia and Gabigol for Bleep sake
I have a funny feeling in my guts mehn! this season is gon be long for us...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nihilist:

Lukaku is sha better than Martial. grin
when is he making the big-money move worthy of his talent?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nihilist is being shot left right and center in Barcelona thread. Boiz are not smiling ooh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.