Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508222 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
===
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Brestar:

Not like I couldn't comment! Just Wouldn't want to cause more trouble since i'm new here. Like he said I jumped on his opinion, and I am Sorry for that. His reaction hurt a bit tho..

Eiya grin grin. . Sorry.

Its normal in these endz though. You'll get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Brestar:

Not like I couldn't comment! Just Wouldn't want to cause more trouble since i'm new here. Like he said I jumped on his opinion, and I am Sorry for that. His reaction hurt a bit tho..

Awww, sorry sweetheart, don't mind him, he does not have sense kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nihilist:

I nor jab am at all sef. That one just dey jabo unnecessarily.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
dopeJemi:

Awww, sorry sweetheart, don't mind him, he does not have sense kiss kiss

I need a side eye emoticon on this Forum for mofos like these angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nihilist the clapback master cheesy ....I dey feel that your slang.

Guys no dey smile here o...

Chestar5 I been sight you but you don disappear. When is your convention coming up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nihilist:

I need a side eye emoticon on this Forum for mofos like these angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nihilist:

You need to toughen up in this section. Text isn't the most suitable medium for conveying nuance, so we clapback at any perceived shade whether its justified or not. grin

All I did was tell you to Park Well and Take Several Seats, which is hardly insulting given the terrain here, but for what it's worth(and for being so cute), I apologise.

Oya come here for a cuddle. wink

Its Okay. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pataki:

All because you were called plastic fan and ancient of days?

Such a condescending comment from you.

Yes, that's how I'm giving it up. You might know this dude, but I don't know him from Adam.

kokaneprodigy:

Shut up!!!! U unfortunate fellow!! gain some knowledge and stop wallowing in mediocrity. When next u see a fixture written as "Che vs Liv" and "Liv vs Che" know that the former means Chelsea is at home while the latter means Liverpool is at home. (If u can read and write thank ur teacher) so thank me cos uve learnt something from me today, which is "paying attention to details".
Talking abt job, Ibime the prehistoric man grin grin. If u are really as medieval as u claim,the kind of job I do is what u wished u had when u were my age.
After wasting ur youthful days gallivanting the streets of okrika, little wonder the economy has hit u so bad that every strand of hair on the thick skull covering ur miniature brain have turned white. U now think urself as an elder by default. No wonder u coined a new name for the economy.
Oga u are aging fast, u don't know it yet.

Calm down and send me your CV. . . . it might not be what you dreamed of, but it can put your body and soul together until Buhari leaves office in 2019.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
How we made the pitch look big each time we were on the ball was the biggest positive for me on Monday. Teams would find it pretty difficult breaking Chelsea down this season.

Then our pressing when off the ball is awesome too, hell lot of work I swear.

Now I see what Conte's idea of football is all about. It would be interesting to see how we fare with the same approach against a top side.

Vital win it was.

No one seems to be fazed about Fabregas' situation. I would love to have him in this current setup. We weren't creating enough chances from the midfield on Monday and I think that would pose as a problem any day our wing-play goes dumb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Campaign against Chelsea no one said

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ibime:

Yes, that's how I'm giving it up. You might know this dude, but I don't know him from Adam.

Calm down and send me your CV. . . . it might not be what you dreamed of, but it can put your body and soul together until Buhari leaves office in 2019.

I actually don't know him from Adam. I just felt him attacking you with a teaspoon does not merit you shooting him with an AK47.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nihilist:
James is a very good player but certainly not for that price.

Send him up the M25 to Maga United abeg.
is it now Maga United cuz your sugar daddy is unwilling to splash cash your club don't earn?
Who paid mighty for Madams Shevchenko & Torres?
After una hama ashana finish una begin preach modesty?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
SailorXY:
is it now Maga United cuz your sugar daddy is unwilling to splash cash your club don't earn?

hehehe
A fan of the club of Fernando Torres, Andriy Shevchenko and of course Winston Bogarde dey call another club maga ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
afrodoc2:

hehehe
A fan of the club of Fernando Torres, Andriy Shevchenko and of course Winston Bogarde dey call another club maga ?
Atleast they won load of trophies with those signings unlike manure urinated.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
afrodoc2:

hehehe
Atleast they won load of trophies with those signings unlike manure urinated. 600million pounds 1 fa cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
SailorXY:

*sips chilled toothpaste*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ibime:

Stop acting like a Don. You aren't worth shít. Really rubbing stuff like that on someone's face like that?

If I say Chelsea fans are a bunch of......? They will demand my head on a plate.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
SailorXY:
perhaps you can assist him get a job. If life is so fair to you I'm sure igboprodigy won't reject any kind offerings from the alter of Poseidon himself.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol @ Manure Urinated grin grin grin

Una no go kill persin for this forum sef. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Can you tree hugging hippies get the fvck off the thread abeg?

Go and moralize elsewhere, and take your pink font using homos with you.

I can't believe this crap. 2 pages of moaning over a diss that didn't even land properly.

Kokaneprodigy actually has a job as evidenced below so Ibime's bars were not even factual.

kokaneprodigy:
I got my first and current job in a similar way, mine was in engineering field though, after my youth service I was introduced to a man who needed his child be prepared for some exams during the holiday. I and the man got talking and he happened to be an engineer too in same field, we talked abt the industry in most of our discussions, he even requested for my CV and later sent me a request on LinkedIn. Few weeks After completing the teaching job I got a call from him to come "resume" in one of the multinational FMCGs where he happens to be a director.

Hence I concur with op u might be facing an interview panel without knowing.

So please for the love of God, let's stop acting like sissies here because one nigga tried to hurt another guys feelings. This is the sports section yo!

And all ignorant pink font using homos should better clear off. We don't cater to your kind here.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigga went as far as stalking the posts. Aw how cute..That bromance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oya make una start to suck each other di.ck na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
timbros:
Nihilist the clapback master cheesy ....I dey feel that your slang.

Guys no dey smile here o...

Chestar5 I been sight you but you don disappear. When is your convention coming up?

i dey hail o bros tim, my cong here in skul is havin deir convention nxt week o... But m goin wit my family and dat one is on d 16-18th of sept....
Wat of urs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
SailorXY:
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
dopeJemi:
Oya make una start to suck each other di.ck na
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
this one even reply twice
hensben:
Atleast they won load of trophies with those signings unlike manure urinated. 600million pounds 1 fa cup.
hensben:
Atleast they won load of trophies with those signings unlike manure urinated.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nihilist:
*sips chilled toothpaste*
grin grin grin must taste great!

Did you see that tackle pix up there? are we going to be hearing "campaign against Chelshit" this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
SailorXY:
this one even reply twice
E nor pain me anything. grin I stated the fact. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
SailorXY:
grin grin grin must taste great!

Did you see that tackle pix up there? are we going to be hearing "campaign against Chelshit" this season?

I know that you will claim apollo when James Collins escaped without incident for his tackle on Costa, or when Winston Reid put both hands on Oscar to bring him down in the box and Ref didn't give the pen.

Or maybe you didnt see when Kante got a yellow for a soft first fowl less than 3 minutes into the game?

Campaign against Chelsea is a real thing. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
The record for 3 misses in a game by the same player was by a fellow Argentine Martin Palermo.

Can Aguero match or even beat it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why would there be a campaign that struggled to escape relegation last season? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theuniverse and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.