Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10550880 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
It is official!!!!!
This is not the Shekpe I used to know...can't believe what I saw Shekpe balling~~~the fans shld thank Abramovic for sacking that park the bus King cos he can't & will never play this style of footie I'm seeing.
Dayo, u are right there when u said over 95% of Shekpe fans wanted Conte to fail so as to shift the blame from the special-fraud~~~i not only saw it online but everywhere I went to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:
if I pay money to watch this kain game I go just dey vex.
hopefully everton go allow us smash Like this,when our turn reach.
Even if we click b4 then, and we sef start smashing in goals, expect Everton to start forming agidi for us. All of dem preek dey always hard if dem see ManU angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

City is top of the league

Barca wasnt even top of theirs when they met
Not anymore cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Hazard is an elite level player. He is not a good player...he is world class.

Raumdeuter needs to drop the hate already, why can't Hazard score these number of goals in the group stages.....there is nothing he is doing now that he cant do in the UCL on his good days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Good win!!! Come on you blues!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lana1:
Young man sho wa ok?? Abi wetin consign me with ur Hazard?? Abi why u dey mention me up and down??

Gbe gbogbo enu e sohun jor, if den count number of people wey dey shout Hidden ikedia pass last season after each match we lost, after Raumdeuter, na u go second, o dabi wipe brain fart don dey worry u.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Finally, everyone is coming around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Rumdeuter needs to drop the hate already, why can't Hazard score these number of goals in the group stages.....there is nothing he is doing now that he cant do in the UCL on his good days.

Let him do it in the CL and especially in the crucial knockout stages where top players do it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Gbe gbogbo enu e sohun jor, if den count number of people wey dey shout Hidden ikedia pass last season after each match we lost, after Raumdeuter, na u go second, o dabi wipe brain fart don dey worry u.
E be like say u don dey mad?? Abi shey na psychosis dey worry u??

It was towards the end of last season i got on Hazard's case after it looked like he was gonna go a whole season without scoring a single league goal.
Other than that, ki lo kan mi pelu Hazard??

Abeg shift jare!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hazard back to form even costal plays better than before. All thanks to moses and kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Let him do it in the CL and especially in the crucial knockout stages where top players do it

After he has done it nko, we can now mention him in the same breath with Neymar, Messi, Cr7,Muller, Griezmann, Bale...abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Dat time?

Baba was calling Hazard a visionless mugu only last month. cheesy

My friend keep my name out your lips.

Are you not the one who wanted Conte sacked last month?

The same one who told us loser Pellegrini shoulda been hired instead?

The same one who told us that Oscar has to start and Matic be benched?

The same one who told us Alonso is useless?

The same one who was mocking Kante during the Euros saying you can't see the hype, whilst simultaneously hyping Pogba?

The same one who wrote essay justifying Mikels place in our squad, telling us you don't know why some of us want him out of our club?

For the rest of this season, you should be quiet and stop pointing fingers because four are pointing back at you.

Hazard has never been my problem at Chelsea, my only problem is wastemen like Mikel, Oscar, Ramires etc. I only interject in Hazard matter when ninjas start comparing him to ninjas out of his league.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lana1:
E be like say u don dey mad?? Abi shey na psychosis dey worry u??

It was towards the end of last season i got on Hazard's case after it looked like he was gonna go a whole season without scoring a single league goal.
Other than that, ki lo kan mi pelu Hazard??

Abeg shift jare!!

Brain damage don dey worry you true true, abeg go pour your frustration on your coach, no spoil my shine abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mourinho really made this guys looked like junks but thanks to Conte for the revival
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Brain damage don dey worry you true true, abeg go pour your frustration on your coach, no spoil my shine abeg.
Guy gve urself brain. Na jeje i dey on my own, u dey mention me up and down. Fûck off my mentions and go play with sand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
FBS:
Scintillating, Fascinating, Pulsating, Rampant.

MOTM - The Whole Team.
Special mention to Pedro, Hazard, Azpi, Luiz, Moses.

A standing ovation! Conte definitely doing something right.
Lack of European midweek football sure has its advantages...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Match Report: Chelsea 5 Everton 0

Chelsea caught fire on Bonfire Night to move to the top of the Premier League table.

The familiar goalscoring pair of Eden Hazard and Diego Costa were joined by a new name when Marcos Alsonso netted his maiden Chelsea goal as Everton were blown away in the first half at Stamford Bridge.
Hazard added another after the restart for his fifth goal in four league games and Pedro made it a wonderful tea-time feast for our front three when he added his name to the scoresheet.
Prior to today’s thumping, only Tottenham had conceded fewer Premier League goals this season than Everton’s eight, and a lot of the football played by their conquerors today was lovely on the eye.
Such was the overall dominance of this Chelsea display, we did not allow the Merseysiders, sixth in the table, a single chance on goal worthy of the name.
Everton however did switch players around from their win against West Ham last Sunday, with Phil Jagielka, Tom Cleverley and goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg returning and Ronald Koeman opting to match our 3-4-3 shape when they had the ball and using more of 3-5-2 shape when they didn’t. It did not work.

With October giving way to November, the immediate prelude to the game was preceded by seasonal fireworks and then the sides were led out by two Chelsea Pensioners. A minute’s silence and a giant ‘Chelsea Remembers’ flag in the Matthew Harding End were also part of the marking of Remembrance at the Bridge today.
This game in the build-up to kick-off had the feel of a good test for how far we have come under Conte. Three meetings with the Toffees last season yielded no Chelsea wins and three goals were conceded in the corresponding fixture with John Terry’s late, late goal needed to salvage a point.
Indeed the opening minutes today were pretty even, with David Luiz defending well when Romelu Lukaku went on his first attack, one of very few from our former striker.

The first big talking point came inside the first 10 minutes. Seamus Coleman and Diego Costa have had coming-togethers in past meetings and this time the Everton player’s boot followed through a challenge hard onto our striker’s ankle. The impact of his studs resulted in a blooded sock when Diego Costa eventually had treatment but at the time of the impact, referee Robert Madley waved play on.
Yannick Bolasie did receive a yellow card for catching Victor Moses in similar fashion in the 15th minute. Our right wing-back then directed a cross a little too close to Stekelenburg but the Blues were about to exploded as brightly as the pre-game fireworks.
Hazard’s opener was one of his specialities – the run wide then cut back inside across the face of the defence, but managing to pull the trigger at the perfect moment to find the bottom far corner of the net. Matic had played his part in winning the ball back deep in midfield, and Pedro’s run in front of goal that had meant the Everton keeper could not react to the shot until late was also important.
Only a minute later it was 2-0. Pedro played his part again, this time with a ball across the box after Hazard had advanced through the middle. Diego Costa rightly left the shot to Alonso who did not let the team down – hammering the goal through Stekelenburg’s legs. The celebrations were those of a first-time scorer and such a good lead with only 20 minutes played.
Jagielka became the visitors’ second booking, for dissent, and almost gave Hazard a goal with a blind back-pass in a bad few minutes for the England defender, and he would soon be playing in a reshaped defence with Koeman calling time early on the back-three he selected. Attacker Kevin Mirallas came on for Bryan Oviedo with Ramiro Funes Mori moving to left-back in a 4-3-3.

Before then, Moses smashed a volley against the post from Alonso’s cross, the Spaniard having done very well to spot the space and run and pick out his opposite wing-back.
Everton’s change did not stem the blue tide. Diego Costa must feel he should have scored when Hazard hammered a ball his way following a good Moses pass, but he need not worry as from the corner that followed, he lashed Matic’s flick-on into the net when allowed space in the area. It had shades of his opener against Leicester two home games earlier.
The Blues were able to head down the tunnel with our biggest half-time lead of the season so far, and it would have been more had Diego Costa found the finish to match his and Pedro’s brilliant approach play moments before the whistle.
It never looked likely the goals would not keep coming as the second half began, such was the freedom and movement of the Chelsea attacking play, and the fourth scored 10 minutes in was the pick of the day. Hazard touched a Moses pass down the line and collected Pedro’s sublime back-heel before racing on and skimming the ball across the turf into the near bottom corner. 4-0.
The Everton keeper saved a bouncing Diego Costa volley just past the hour but when soon after he pushed out a Hazard shot, Pedro was there to side-foot in a goal he thoroughly deserved.

Oscar, on for Pedro, joined in the party with a wonderful pass with the outside of the boot to send Diego Costa away but the saving tackle came in from the Toffees. Stekelenburg tipped over David Luiz’s shot from the corner.
There were later attacks that threatened to add more but five goals without reply was enough for our best win of the season so far and plenty of smiles in SW6.
‘Antonio, Antonio,’ was frequently sung loud and clear by most inside Stamford Bridge tonight.
The late goal conceded by Manchester City against Middlesbrough in a 1-1 draw earlier in the day means Conte’s men are a point ahead at the top prior to Arsenal v Tottenham and Liverpool v Watford on Sunday.

Chelsea (3-4-3): Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c) (Terry 84), Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Pedro (Oscar 71) Diego Costa, Hazard (Batshuayi 80).
Unused subs Begovic, Ivanovic, Aina, Chalobah.
Scorers Hazard 19, 56, Alonso 20, Diego Costa 42, Pedro 65.

Everton (3-4-3): Stekelenburg; Williams, Jagielka (c), Funes, Coleman, Barry (Davies 66), Cleverley, Oviedo (Mirallas 36), Barkley, Bolasie (Lennon 60), Lukaku.
Unused subs Robles, Holgate, Valencia, Deulofeu,
Booked Bolasie 15, Jagielka 30, Barry 64.

Referee Robert Madley
Crowd 41,429

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdm3NGLdswQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

cool cool cool

Now hazard is saving energy he would have exhausted running deep to defend to attack, shoot and score. Good time to be alive.
And some persons said this boy Hazard is not world class.

Una left balls well well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Guys let's not forget to thank Arsenal for the thrashing....and Liverpool too.

We have been scraping wins before but Arsenal’s spanking is a kick on Conte's backside which subsequently gave birth to this 3-4-3 formation.

So, thank you Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Spy360:
Yes but for 10%...the rest of 90% goes to Conte, his tactics & formation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ibime:

The same one who was mocking Kante during the Euros saying you can't see the hype, whilst simultaneously hyping Pogba?

The same one who wrote essay justifying Mikels place in our squad, telling us you don't know why some of us want him out of our club?

For the rest of this season, you should be quiet and stop pointing fingers because four are pointing back at you.

Hazard has never been my problem at Chelsea, my only problem is wastemen like Mikel, Oscar, Ramires etc. I only interject in Hazard matter when ninjas start comparing him to ninjas out of his league.
Only Messi and c boy are out of his league note that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Spy360:

And so? A fantastic win nonetheless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ibime:

Oga e never reach all this one. cheesy

Is Hazard still a visionless mugu? Yes or no. grin

Plus I don't know what you're saying about Kante and Pogba when I was looking for Kante-Coquelin pivot in my team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
hensben:
Only Messi and c boy are out of his league note that.

Get back to me when he wins World Cup golden boot or scores dozens of UCL goals like Muller or approaches 50 goals for his country like Neymar.

There are levels to this shyt. I hope he gets to that level where I can compare him to the 2nd level of elite behind Ororo and Messi. He is still in the 3rd bracket.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Is Hazard still a visionless mugu? Yes or no. grin

To start with, what's even the meaning of visionless mugu ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ibime:

Get back to me when he wins World Cup golden boot or scores dozens of UCL goals like Muller or approaches 50 goals for his country like Neymar.

There are levels to this shyt. I hope he gets to that level where I can compare him to the 2nd level of elite behind Ororo and Messi. He is still in the 3rd bracket.
oga only Messi and c boy are out of his league. Hazard had been used as lmf and you want him to have same goals as muller and Neymar. Ah I nor expect this kind yarn from you. Well, una don dey confess one by one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Conte really gets me I swear grin
I just hope he works better on his English

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

To start with, what's even the meaning of visionless mugu ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you ask the question, you get epistles discussing several other things, some fact and some fictional, but you will never get an answer to the question. grin

Anyway fireworks are allowed on bonfire night, so Egbon Ibime please carry go... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Yes, Hazard had a good game, he was brilliant and near unstoppable when not in his silly pause&play mode but mind the team played exceptionally well. Its hard to pick out a single player.

Y'all shouldn't make the team all about one single player.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
As I no watch the match so eh.... make I relax for house watch the highlight.

I need to watch this highlight like 5times sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ronald Koeman: “This system is very difficult to play against and the manager has brought a winning mentality to the players.

“If they can keep that then they will be fighting for the title, I have never seen a team so strong with this system.

“It didn’t matter what system we played. Chelsea showed us how to press & play.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
When it comes to this hazard issue, Ibime is the only one who has sense and calls a spade a spade

Imagine one buffoon saying cr7 and messi are the only ones out of his league, his mates are performing at the top level, winning European and international titles for their team, scoring goals for fun when it matters most, the push and stop player don suddenly dey their league because he score for 4 consecutive matches, I can as well add Walcott, payet, mahrez to the league of neymar and co. Nonsense

Champions league- 0
World cup- 0
Euros nko- 0

But the push and stop player is only behind cr7 and messi, very laughable, he is not even on de bryune's level

Just like Ibime rightly stated, he is in the third bracket

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), bolu96(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.