Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10548976 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (19176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
A40:

Based on the level wey una don hype Hazard reach he has not even begun to scratch the surface

At 26 he would have have no marquee game to point to in the CL after 5 seasons of trying.

Champions League is always the barometer by which we judge the elite I don't know what post shifting you might be talking about bruh

4 trials actually, not 5, y'all were always on his case for the league games last season, not majorly UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Same Sanchez than can't even beat him in the same league.

There should be a limit to all these hatred abeg.

Did you know that Sanchez has led his country to the last 2 Copa America titles winning player of the tournament in the process?

I wonder which world you are living in. The world is bigger than Stamford Bridge you know?

When Hazard reaches that level, no one will deny him, but he ain't doing what the 2nd tier are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

You are insane. After winning 2014/2015 epl and unarguably the best epl player, fifa named him as the no. 8 in the world above sanchez and bale. Last season's sharp decline should have flashed some stuffs into your brain. Neymar will die naturally if subjected to the same role of running from post to post every minute under mourinho, season-in season-out. What affected mata in chelsea? With this formation by conte every sensible analyst will know hazard will shine because [size=16pt]he is an extraordinary player[/size]. .

This is where I have problem with your post! You wouldn't be wrong to say he has the big potential but there is nothing so far hazard has done which is EXTRAORDINARY. let's just hopebhe gets there but he certainly isn't there yet!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

NO one is making it about Hazard alone mate, credit goes, duly to all the team members.

Who won the MOTM?
Who has been winning it for the past 4 games, answer me.
Is it coincidence that he has won it 4 times already for this team with 7 goals already.??
Honestly today I'd personally picked Pedro as MOTM. He was on fire.
But Hazard is the star in the team, so I can see why he was given.

Besides there is nothing he is doing now that Sadio Mane is not capable of at the moment. He is flying high for Liverpool.

Hazard is good, a brilliant player but the team is playing exceptionally well. That no one can deny.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

He still wont agree with you, just let them be abeg.

What am I agreeing to? That he is a local champion? Yes I agree

He has won the league, vardy has also won the league

He has won PFA, Mahrez has also won PFA

He has scored in 4 consecutive matches, bolasie has also scored in 4 consecutive matches

He scores de dea, naismith also scores de gea

Outside the EPL, who is hazard? Nobody

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raumdeuter, I agree with Tier 1 and 2. But that 3 is so wrong, Na where I go dey vex be that.

undecided. Even if you want to hate, Hate small small na.

And I still think you should put Hazard in Tier 2½. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
dopeJemi:

You don't have sense

Vardy won the league with leicester city, so he is now in the same league with neymar and co?

If I ask you to name one important thing hazard has achieved in his career you'll start telling me he has won the league, he has won best player in the league, he has won pfa, this and that, he has scored de gea countless times, he has scored in 4 consecutive games, same award wey ordinary harry Kane don win, same award wey mahrez don win, it's clear you don't have shame, it is safe to say hazard is a local champion

What has he done in the big stage? Absolutely Nothing but he is on par with sanchez, neymar and bale

You people are mad
Leave them make them dey hype that yeye local champion. At the last Euros against goddamn Wales we no see him brake light.

3 phucking goals from open play in 5 CL campaigns

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ibime:

Did you know that Sanchez has led his country to the last 2 Copa America titles winning player of the tournament in the process?

I wonder which world you are living in. The world is bigger than Stamford Bridge you know?

When Hazard reaches that level, no one will deny him, but he ain't doing what the 2nd tier are doing.
The hype over hazard is certainly too much!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Vidal led Chile to 2 copa and 1 cl final
Reus helped his Dortmund to a CL final
Kdb led city to their first cl semi
Sanchez copa America

Hidden was hidden for national team and club at crucial big games

Lol, how many times has reus, Debryne been able to do that to be named elite, how many CL has Sanchez led Arsenal to, Aguero nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
donjazet:

See you! You dey there they call ibime. What of your own belle way don get 3 tires grin grin grin
oya come and be going grin

With that bowtie, you can only have one occupation.

Raumdeuter, this one no be Pataki colleague for strip club so? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
A40:

Leave them make them dey hype that yeye local champion. At the last Euros against goddamn Wales we no see him brake light.

3 phucking goals from open play in 5 CL campaigns

As in ehn, I never see this kind hype before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raumdeuter, Ibime and all parties concerned, we, association of Hazard fan boys (AHFB) will accept Tier 2 and half, that 3 is sooooo wrong abeg.
and pls, remove Aguero, reus,from that list.

Ese gan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
We don't have to Hype Hazard too much na.

What is worng sef.

After all that happened last season, I think we should just keep calm and enjoy the Team's football.

PS: Pedro don finally bench Willy o. I don't wanna see any Brazilian international bar Luiz in that team. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bimffo:
Raumdeuter, I agree with Tier 1 and 2. But that 3 is so wrong, Na where I go dey vex be that.

undecided. Even if you want to hate, Hate small small na.

And I still think you should put Hazard in Tier 2½. grin

You think hazard is better than Ozil James Ribery dimaria or even mahrez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ibime:

Hahah grin grin if I yab you ehh! Na you go run Comot for this place oo grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Raumdeuter, Ibime and all parties concerned, we, association of Hazard fan boys (AHFB) will accept Tier 2 and half, that 3 is sooooo wrong abeg.
and pls, remove Aguero, reus,from that list.

Ese gan.

We can remove Reus from the list but you are getting ahead of yourself with Aguero.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Even James should not be in the same sentence with Hazard, Please.

Or is it not the same James of Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Exactly baba ibeji.

It's the tactics that's working And epl managers have not found a solution to it

All the players for the past few weeks have been great

Even Pedro was looking better than hazard of 2014

Costa playing like he was bitten by suarez. Moses sef dey play like he's on drugs

Bench players like Oscar fabregas michy William can't even complain

Soon the epl coaches go get sense and neutralize the formation but for now enjoy the form and points
Its triple bro. Lol.

Sure time will come wey the system will be unlocked but for now, its absolute MASTERCLASS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, how many times has reus, Debryne been able to do that to be named elite, how many CL has Sanchez led Arsenal to, Aguero nko?

Hazard has to do it once first either for club or country

Sanchez for Chile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
dopeJemi:

He has scored in 4 consecutive matches, bolasie has also scored in 4 consecutive matches

u ave been extinct for long in dis euro soccer section...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

4 trials actually, not 5, y'all were always on his case for the league games last season, not majorly UCL.
Uncle it is 5. Including his time at Lille

Of course because he had dipped even below the low level we had him at
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
dopeJemi:

[s]You don't have sense

Vardy won the league with leicester city, so he is now in the same league with neymar and co?

If I ask you to name one important thing hazard has achieved in his career you'll start telling me he has won the league, he has won best player in the league, he has won pfa, this and that, he has scored de gea countless times, he has scored in 4 consecutive games, [/s]same award wey ordinary harry Kane don win, same award wey mahrez don win, it's clear you don't have shame, it is safe to say hazard is a local champion

[s]What has he done in the big stage? Absolutely Nothing but he is on par with sanchez, neymar and bale

You people are mad[/s]

When a player was put at number 8 in the world and you are here mentioning harry kane, then mou has really dealt you serious mental blows with series of below par performances. Has harry kane won best player in the league before? Has he won man of the match awards in any international competition for country? When you are arguing bring something sensible, hazard had been winning awards for his performances since his ligue 1 years. Put hazard in that barcelona or real madrid team and see how he will blossom. If you like kill yourself, hazard is leading chelsea to sh1t on mou and man utd this season.

raumdeuter:

Vidal led Chile to 2 copa and 1 cl final

cheesy cheesy Pass me the poli. Tomorrow, it will be ''sanchez led chile to copa'' . By the time you list all chilean players as leaders, i will be waiting for who you would tell us were the followers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bimffo:

PS: Pedro don finally bench Willy o. I don't wanna see any Brazilian international bar Luiz in that team. angry angry

And well deserved too. Goals over everything. Willy can't compete with Pedro in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

The Mozart of football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
dopeJemi:

OK, Gotze scored in a World cup final, he should be in Tier 2,better than Hazard too, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dayo. angry undecided. I said Douglas Costa and Pogba. Did I mention Ribery Ozil Dimaria.?

And Please remove Mahrez and James from that Tier 3 too. angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bimffo:
Even James should not be in the same sentence with Hazard, Please.

Or is it not the same James of Madrid.

Why not? Highest goal scorer at world cup as a midfielder and UCL winner.

What has Hazard accomplished for his country or UCL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bimffo:
We don't have to Hype Hazard too much na.

What is worng sef.

After all that happened last season, I think we should just keep calm and enjoy the Team's football.

I swear Luis is the real deal!! He is certainly the best defender right now in the league. His creativity is just kiss his passes both diagonal and through aerial balls are just sooo mouth -watering. And he is becoming a leader in that defense, he isn't so reckless anymore! He now knows when to clear the ball and when to pass the ball.

CONTE NA MAGICIAN
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chestar5:

u ave been extinct for long in dis euro soccer section...

That's because you've refused to get back together with me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ibime:

Na role play he dey do. The dominatrix behind am looks like dopejemi with handcuffs, ankle cuff and ladle for spanking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Debroslink:

Why not? Highest goal scorer at world cup as a midfielder and UCL winner.

What has Hazard accomplished for his country or UCL?

Another senseless point. Do you think real madrid will not add at least 30m to james to get hazard? Dont reason like dayo and some f00ls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hazard has to do it once first either for club or country

Sanchez for Chile

And then in your world, Hazard would be on the same level as Neymar, Sanchez, Bale when he at least scores a single goal in the UCL final, what about the UCL Super cup where he scored against Bayern.

Isn't that a notable final??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (19176) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), lusid, CallTheCops(m), airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.