Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10450690 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Odunharry:

Aside his first season which he struggled, tell me a season Ozil has been poor.
From his days At Madrid.

To be second behind Messi in assist for 5-6 season running u think say na beans?

Leave La Liga. You said EPL. Bar Half season this previous season, he has been shït in the EPL. Check his Career stats for confirmation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2016
“It was not about the system. They showed us how you need to press, about quality on the ball and the right mentality to win the game. That was the difference. Not the system.
“They scored five times. A high score but they totally deserved it.
“They were more aggressive and confident.
“You have to accept sometimes in life that your opponent is by far the better team.
“It’s a difficult system to play against (Chelsea’s) and they have that winning mentality.”

-Koeman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

40 goals + assists I showed you for DeBruyne is league and Europe only, not counting domestic cups.

If you show me where Hazard has reached 30 of that (75% of De Bruyne) outside of France, I will not only move Hazard to Tier 2, I will send you £100.

Goal shifting as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, u mean the Hazard that has been a star player, winning series of awards from Lille?

How do you guys reason seriously? Hazard was playing in the ligue 1 and winning his series of award in ligue 1 where truly he was above those plying their trade there, hell we can even say he was in an inferior league that doesn't mean that Hazard doesn't have the talent.

2014/2015 season was Hazard best season where we was being compared to everyone including CR7 and Messi, even FIFA acknowledged that. Guess who the manager was that time?

I repeat if you blame Mourinho for Hazard poor performance last season then you must give due credit to him for the season before. it's as simple as that.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2016
larride:

The same level that makes him win the PFA player of the year and his best season yet in the EPL, if Mourinho will be blamed for Hazard poor form last season then definitely he should be given his due accolade for Hazard best season in a blue shirt yet.

It's as simple as that.

He won the Best player in Ligue 1 and Mourinho was not there. The level Hazard was in 2014/2015 was his normal level. Mourinho didn't play any part!

Mourinho wanted to Upgrade him to Ronaldo's stage without passing through the Bale and Neymar's stage and he goofed. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2016
larride:

How do you guys reason seriously? Hazard was playing in the ligue 1 and winning his series of award in ligue 1 where truly he was above those plying their trade there, hell we can even say he was in an inferior league that doesn't mean that Hazard doesn't have the talent.

2014/2015 season was Hazard best season where we was being compared to everyone including CR7 and Messi, even FIFA acknowledged that. Guess who the manager was that time?

I repeat if you blame Mourinho for Hazard poor performance last season then you must give due credit to him for the season before. it's as simple as that .

Wait, is the bolded what you are fighting for, if Yes, OK, Mourinho comman collect your award for making Hazard win the PFA, just like Guardiola turned Messi into what he is today, Mou made Hazard win the PFA....Kudos to him.

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

40 goals + assists I showed you for DeBruyne is league and Europe only, not counting domestic cups.

If you show me where Hazard has reached 30 of that (75% of De Bruyne) outside of France, I will not only move Hazard to Tier 2, I will send you £100.

Ibime where is my £100? Hazard had it in 2014/2015 season. 30 goals + assists. Do you have paypal , skrill or neteller?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Goal shifting as usual.

This is about Hazard vs Debruyne not about £100.

Debruyne made 40 club goals + assists in 2015 outside domestic cups.

If you can show me where Hazard did 75% of those numbers in a top league, I will put him in DeBruynes tier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Bimffo:

He won the Best player in Ligue 1 and Mourinho was not there. The level Hazard was in 2014/2015 was his normal level. Mourinho didn't play any part!

Mourinho wanted to Upgrade him to Ronaldo's stage without passing through the Bale and Neymar's stage and he goofed. grin

Abeg leave that one make e dey jam talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

Chaii. Bro, help my matter na. You just dey shout £100 for thread since yesterday. grin The exchange rate is like 600 naira to 1 pounds now. grin 60,000 for a week no much na. Just share me. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

If you can show me where Hazard did 75% of those numbers in a top league, I will put him in DeBruynes tier.

Smh, so, u suddenly remembered to minus domestic cups now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Bimffo:

You don't get it, do you? Some of you guys are blaming Mourinho (not necessarily you) for Hazard poor performance last season not forgetting that it was under the same Mourinho that Hazard had his best season in a blue shirt.

Normal level you say, why wasn't Hazard able to achieve the level he achieved in 2014/2015 season since he has been at CFC. Why didn't other manager bring him to the level he was in 2014/2015 to win the PFA?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

How many top league has he played in all his life sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

Ibime where is my £100? Hazard had it in 2014/2015 season (epl and ucl). 30 goals + assists. Do you use paypal , skrill or neteller?

cc chelseafan1, bimffo, nihilist, apari raumdeuter

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

How many top league has he played in all his life sef.

This is his 5th year in top league. That is half of a players career at the top. He left France the same year Debruyne left Belgium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2016
larride:

You don't get it, do you? Some of you guys are blaming Mourinho (not necessarily you) for Hazard poor performance last season not forgetting that it was under the same Mourinho that Hazard had his best season in a blue shirt.

Normal level you say, why wasn't Hazard able to achieve the level he achieved in 2014/2015 season since he has been at CFC. Why didn't other manager bring him to the level he was in 2014/2015 to win the PFA?

What are you saying sef, Mou was in charge last season which is 2015/2016, he was in charge too, 2013/2014......Mou managed Hazard for 3 good seasons.

This is 2016/2017, and Conte (anoda manager) is bringing the best outta him, he has 7 goals already, just 2 behind the highest goal scorer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Wait, is the bolded what you are fighting for, if Yes, OK, Mourinho comman collect your award for making Hazard win the PFA, just like Guardiola turned Messi into what he is today, Mou made Hazard win the PFA....Kudos to him.

Smh

Lol, it was Mourinho defensive approach that made Hazard lose form last season because he was asked to always track back and help the defence.

Meanwhile in 2014/2015 season, it was Hazard extraordinary talent that made him win the PFA while still tracking back to help the defence.

Continue in your self hypocrisy. Whenever you want to hype Hazard kindly remove the 2014/2015 season since that's what you guys do for Mourinho.

Peace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

That was 2011/2012. He had 22 goals and 21 assists, 40 goals + assists, confirmed. Where is ibime ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Very soon you will say i am pataki.

a fellow bayern fan wont call raumdeuter ramuzaki. i am 900 percent sure you are the same as pkasso

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

This is his 5th year in top league. That is half of a players career at the top. He left France the same year Debruyne left Belgium.

And why didn't De bruyne shine as a Chelsea player but had to get shipped out to Germany b4 coming back to an attacking team in Manchester.?

Or didn't dey play together as Chelsea players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2016
Bimffo:

What you take is so dangerous to your health. Weedtaker, Ogbomosho weed no be here o. You don share am reach here? grin
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2016
larride:

What I am saying is, Which level was he in 2014/2015? He already did greater things than that before that season! His season at Lille is a confirmation. Mourinho didn't do anything special to him.

Its just like we should give credit to the Manager of Nice now for bringing Balotelli to his current level, when we know he was already reached that level before he dreamt of playin in France.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

What are you saying sef, Mou was in charge last season which is 2015/2016, he was in charge too, 2013/2014......Mou managed Hazard for 3 good seasons.

This is 2016/2017, and Conte (anoda manager) is bringing the best outta him, he has 7 goals already, just 2 behind the highest goal scorer.

Ogbeni why ain't you using the 2013/2014 and 2015/2016 season to hype Hazard? Hazard best season in CFC is 2014/2015 season and your manager is Mourinho. If you won't give him the due accolade he deserve for bringing out the best in him then don't criticise him for last season poor Hazard form. I have made my point.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

And why didn't De bruyne shine as a Chelsea player but had to get shipped out to Germany b4 coming back to an attacking team in Manchester.?

Or didn't dey play together as Chelsea players.

Debruyne had already won Bundesliga YPOTY before coming to Chelsea. Debruyne did not play at Chelsea so couldn't shine. That was all politics. Chelsea bought 6 AMS for £20m+, plus DeBruyne so JM used politics to keep him out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2016
weedtaker:
undecided

Why you dey vex.? grin You no take weed again.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2016
larride:

Ogbeni why ain't you using the 2013/2014 and 2015/2016 season to hype Hazard? Hazard best season in CFC is 2014/2015 season and your manager is Mourinho. If you won't give him the due accolade he deserve for bringing out the best in him then don't criticise him for last season poor Hazard form. I have made my point.

You don't know what you are saying, Mou managed him for 3 seasons out of 4, one was great, the other was abysmal and he got sacked in the process, who should we now blame? My father?

U asked us why other manager didnt bring Hazard to 14/15 season, which other manager has managed Hazard after then till today, except this Conte.. .. .doing wonders with the team.

When he did well, we praised him, didn't we?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

Debruyne had already won Bundesliga YPOTY before coming to Chelsea. Debruyne did not play at Chelsea so couldn't shine. That was all politics. Chelsea bought 6 AMS for £20m+, plus DeBruyne so JM used politics to keep him out.

Bros wetin dey happen na? cheesy You no reply me again ? Can we now agree hazard belongs to tier 2 since he had 30 goals + assists in 2014/2015 ? Where is my £100 ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

The politics he didn't use to keep Hazard out but De bruyne.
Not like he was the Coach who even brot Hazard to Chelsea sef.
But he stuck with him and threw De bruyne away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Bimffo:

What I am saying is, Which level was he in 2014/2015? He already did greater things than that before that season! His season at Lille is a confirmation. Mourinho didn't do anything special to him.

Its just like we should give credit to the Manager of Nice now for bringing Balotelli to his current level, when we know he was already reached that level before he dreamt of playin in France.

Stop trying to dance around the truth, Why hasn't Hazard being able to reach the height he was at Lille since be joined CFC until Mourinho came and made him being mentioned among the best in the world?

While Hazard was at Lille, he was just a kid with potentials, Mourinho took him to another level that even FIFA recognised him.

In all Hazard career from his days in Lille, when was he ranked among the best in the world and who was the manager then?

To put my argument into perspective to you, some of you guys were blaming Mourinho for last season Hazard debacle but go ahead to use 2014/2015 season to hype him while still berating Mourinho.

Fact says that Hazard best season in EPL is 2014/2015 season, whether he will surpass that or not this season is yet to be seen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2016
This is true!
Liverpool woke arsenal up, arsenal woke chelsea up, chelsea woke man u up but man u did not wake up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2016
Bimffo:

Why you dey vex.? grin You no take weed again.?
i de take, but e different from dat guy wey say aguero don score only 53pl goals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The politics he didn't use to keep Hazard out but De bruyne.
Not like he was the Coach who even brot Hazard to Chelsea sef.

To be sincere, everything was politics. Go and read KDB's interview on Mourinho.

He was the only midfielder we bought less than 5 million pounds and he had 5 other players to compete with for Position. He had Salah, Hazard, Oscar, Willian and Schurlle to compete with.

It was not fair to him!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You don't know what you are saying, Mou managed him for 3 seasons out of 4, one of great, the other was abysmal and he got sacked in the process, who should we now blame?

When he did well, we praised him, didn't we?

No, you didn't. You guys are praising Hazard for 2014/2015 season while pinning 2015/2016 on Mourinho. If it was Mourinho tactics that made Hazard poor in 2015/2016, what made him spectacular in 2014/2015?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001, bolu96(m), Joezinho, Bluelines69, Jodera and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.