Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10450449 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The politics he didn't use to keep Hazard out but De bruyne.

Check Hazard and all the other AMs purchase price vs DeBruyne.

Hazard - £32m
Willian - £32m
Mata - £25m
Oscar - £25m
Schurrle - £20m
DeBruyne - loan returnee, £7m

Of course JM had to make good on all the big investments Roman just made. So Debruyne was the sacrificial lamb. Twas all politics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2016
larride:

Fact says that Hazard best season in EPL is 2014/2015 season, whether he will surpass that or not this season is yet to be seen.

actually his best season in FOOTBALL was that 2014/15 season, winning the EPL, Carling cup, pfa player of de year and 8 best in the world.

you should just die de argument, they won't agree with you, no matter what you say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2016
larride:

Stop trying to dance around the truth, Why hasn't Hazard being able to reach the height he was at Lille since be joined CFC until Mourinho came and made him being mentioned among the best in the world?

While Hazard was at Lille, he was just a kid with potentials, Mourinho took him to another level that even FIFA recognised him.

In all Hazard career from his days in Lille, when was he ranked among the best in the world and who was the manager then?

To put my argument into perspective to you, some of you guys were blaming Mourinho for last season Hazard debacle but go ahead to use 2014/2015 season to hype him while still berating Mourinho.

Fact says that Hazard best season in EPL is 2014/2015 season, whether he will surpass that or not this season is yet to be seen.

I am not blaming Mou for Hazard's form last season, ( He just only goofed when he said Hazard was better than Ronaldo that particular season) and I am also not giving him the credit for 14 goals and how many assists? When Hazard as a young boy did better than that!

Happy sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2016
weedtaker:
actually his best season in FOOTBALL was that 2014/15 season, winning the EPL, Carling cup, pfa player of de year and 8 best in the world.

you should just die de argument, they won't agree with you, no matter what you say.

He also won all the replica at France.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2016
larride:

No, you didn't. You guys are praising Hazard for 2014/2015 season while pinning 2015/2016 on Mourinho. If it was Mourinho tactics that made Hazard poor in 2015/2016, what made him spectacular in 2014/2015?

It wasn't about tactics alone o, get ur facts right.
Chelsea got into a big mess last season.
Mou had a hand in all of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2016
weedtaker:
i de take, but e different from dat guy wey say aguero don score only 53pl goals.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2016
Bimffo:

I am not blaming Mou for Hazard's form last season, ( He just only goofed when he said Hazard was better than Ronaldo that particular season) and I am also not giving him the credit for 14 goals and how many assists? When Hazard as a young boy did better than that!

Happy sunday.

I'm not talking about you but those who were blaming Mourinho for Hazard poor debacle last season forgetting what the same Hazard did under Mourinho the season before.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

Check Hazard and all the other AMs purchase price vs DeBruyne.

Hazard - £32m
Willian - £32m
Mata - £25m
Oscar - £25m
Schurrle - £20m
DeBruyne - loan returnee, £7m

Of course JM had to make good on all the big investments Roman just made. So Debruyne was the sacrificial lamb. Twas all politics.

OK o, where is our money, Airmark said Hazard hit 30 goals + assists in Chelsea.
We wan flex the money, give us abeg nd u can now put Hazard on Tier 2,tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Bimffo:

grin

Instead of y'all to prevail on ibime to pay me my money, you dey open mouth dey laugh at something wey no go bring money. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Bimffo:

Leave La Liga. You said EPL. Bar Half season this previous season, he has been shït in the EPL. Check his Career stats for confirmation.
Lmao Shit ke..??
Real Madrid App 105 goals 19 asst 55 thats him contributing 74 goals.
1.41 games / goals (asst)

Bundesliga.. App 101 goals 13 goals 37..50 goals in total..
2.02goals/asst

Epl App 92 goals 18 asst 36...54goals he contributed.

If Arsenal have caliber of attack Madrid has trust me, he will rack up assist in almost every 100 minutes he's on the pitch.

It doesnt even take him more than two games before he scores or assist in everywhere he's played..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

It wasn't about tactics alone o, get ur facts right.
Chelsea got into a big mess last season.
Mou had a hand in all of it.

Bros, there's no way you will blame Mourinho for Hazard poor form last season and continue to hype Hazard of 2014/2015 without giving Mourinho the due accolade he deserves just like you are giving Conte right now.

Pray tell, if by next season you guys start having issues and Hazard repeats his 2014/2015 debacle again, Will you blame the same Conte that's bringing out the best in him now as a bad coach and tactless?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2016
larride:

Bros, there's no way you will blame Mourinho for Hazard poor form last season and continue to hype Hazard of 2014/2015 without giving Mourinho the due accolade he deserves just like you are giving Conte right now.

Pray tell, if by next season you guys start having issues and Hazard repeats his 2014/2015 debacle again, Will you blame the same Conte that's bringing out the best in him now as a bad coach and tactless?

OK, let's exonerate Mourinho of all blames, happy now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

OK, let's exonerate Mourinho of all blames, happy now?
Whatever makes you happy bro.
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

OK o, where is our money, Airmark said Hazard hit 30 goals + assists in Chelsea.
We wan flex the money, give us abeg nd u can now put Hazard on Tier 2,tnx

Cool. I am writing names down in preparation for disbursements. Ibime, do the needful cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Same way they would have rushed Pogba too. Abeg, talk anoda tin.
Stats speaks volume for Aguero.. What cn u say for Pogba ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Odunharry:

Stats speaks volume for Aguero.. What cn u say for Pogba ?

You mean Mourinho broke the world transfer record in football to sign Pogba for nothing??

You mean nothing can be said about a player holding the world transfer record presently.

I am flabbergasted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2016
larride:

Whatever makes you happy bro.

Happy Sunday.

Blessed Sunday to you too sir..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao Shit ke..??
Real Madrid App 105 goals 19 asst 55 thats him contributing 74 goals.
1.41 games / goals (asst)

Bundesliga.. App 101 goals 13 goals 37..50 goals in total..
2.02goals/asst

Epl App 92 goals 18 asst 36...54goals he contributed.

If Arsenal have caliber of attack Madrid has trust me, he will rack up assist in almost every 100 minutes he's on the pitch.

It doesnt even take him more than two games before he scores or assist in everywhere he's played..

I don't like how you are shifting post. cry

You said in the EPL, he has been the most consistent for 3 Years now, and I am trying to tell you he is not consistent, but you are bringing me stats from Laliga and Bundesliga to back up your point.

His best season in the EPL was last season and he didn't have more than 4 assist from January to May.

When we are talking of consistent, you can say Aguero.

But no problem, You won't agree. Happy Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Hazard is very good if you consider his output in the Epl but he's always found wanting in Europe and the National team.

The funny thing is that his contributions so far for Chelsea in the Epl surpass all what he did in Ligue 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

Instead of y'all to prevail on ibime to pay me my money, you dey open mouth dey laugh at something wey no go bring money. sad

grin. If I hear Ibime answer you again. You just wan chop 100£ for Ibime pocket like that. grin

100£ no be 100 naira o. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Bimffo:

I don't like how you are shifting post. cry

You said in the EPL, he has been the most consistent for 3 Years now, and I am trying to tell you he is not consistent, but you are bringing me stats from Laliga and Bundesliga to back up your point.

His best season in the EPL was last season and he didn't have more than 4 assist from January to May.

When we are talking of consistent, you can say Aguero.

But no problem, You won't agree. Happy Sunday.
Which one is goal shifting?? i brought up stats to tell you that he's been improving..

Compare his stats In Bundesliga, La liga and Epl what do you see??Don't you see improvement ??

It was taking him two games to contribute a goal in Bundesliga. he went to spain 1.4 and now Epl 1.7 and he's not even played the same number of match he played in Spain..

The assist lord can't stop improving
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Kill Ibime, kill him!!! ! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Old age don dey affect bros, abeg transfer that your 100 pounds make boys take am flex.
no mind am he was just trying to find ways not to justify hazard good form. Because he has badmouthed hazard and swallowing his word will be difficult.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime should pay Airmark. It is left for airmark to decide whether to leave him or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Bimffo:

grin. If I hear Ibime answer you again. You just wan chop 100£ for Ibime pocket like that. grin

100£ no be 100 naira o. grin

Sit down there, instead of you to congratulate me. Ibime is a big man, the money is nothing to him. That's not up to what he spends on a drive through visit to mcdonalds. I didnt put 9mm on his head when he made the statement below. He is a man of his words, hazard is no more a visionless mugu and he wont blink twice, before sending my money. He is a man of integrity, not like ramuzaki.

Ibime:

40 goals + assists I showed you for DeBruyne is league and Europe only, not counting domestic cups.

If you show me where Hazard has reached 30 of that (75% of De Bruyne) outside of France, I will not only move Hazard to Tier 2, I will send you £100.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

Sit down there. Ibime is a big man, the money is nothing to him. That's not up to what he spends on a drive through visit to mcdonalds. I didnt put 9mm on his head when he made the statement below. He is a man of his words, hazard is no more a visionless mugu and he wont blink twice, before sending my money. He is a man of integrity, not like ramuzaki.

Then I am waiting. At least you go give me share?. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2016
lordfalcao:
Ibime should pay Airmark. It is left for airmark to decide whether to leave him or not.

Leave wetin? Dont lemme vex for you o. cheesy

Bimffo:

Then I am waiting. At least you go give me share?. sad

Ok . Just like hillary, we need aggressive campaign for bros ibime to turn up . His wifi has been switched off since sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Me sef dey wait for my share, ds one wey bros Ibime no gree show face again sef....nawa oh.

Cheap £100, I trust bros, e no fit run. cheesy grin wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

Leave wetin? Dont lemme vex for you o. cheesy

Ok . Just like hillary, we need aggressive campaign for bros ibime to turn up . His wifi has been switched off since sad

I thought you said Ibime is a man of his words. Ehn wait na. His phone may be dead. We might not know. Just wait for 24 hours.

I goofed once too and to be sincere my phone was down till I logged in after like 16 hours and I met mentions that I couldn't even read. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Me sef dey wait for my share, ds one wey bros Ibime no gree show face again sef....nawa oh.

Cheap £100, I trust bros, e no fit run. cheesy grin wink

Guy, no pour sand for my garri o. undecided Just shift go one side. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2016
airmark no dull boys if the money enter o..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2016
Airmark, I think Ibime meant 30+ goals minus Penarity.

Have you not thought of that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2016
Odunharry:
airmark no dull boys if the money enter o..

Guy, go face Swansea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, AlphaNugget(m), Bluelines69, Jodera, Joezinho, Realtord43, zeusis(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.