Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518187 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2016
FBS:
Whodonbelieveit! Donald Genius J F.cking Trump? How did he do it? Never say Never.

This was probably THE FIRST election night I've followed like a football match. Like Chelsea playing Liverpool. Bleeping ping pong of match.

Its crystal clear that the most difficult job is working with people. They tell you one thing but only to do the complete opposite. Whatever happened to those CNN polls of polls? Predictions and all that? or could this be that its payback for the current president or people just willing to see the sec of state face jail time? The whole country is just RED!

How else do you call this, Americanexit? US-exit?

I'm sure he will be grabbing a pussy or two in celebration.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Nihilist:

Bro never underestimate the stupidity of American people.

SouthPark are running a blow by blow commentary of the current political climate in their latest season. If you're into that kind of show, you should check it out. It's one of their best seasons yet.

Tbh I think the American people are simply just tired. The working class people most especially. Plus Trump tapped into people's fears and worries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2016
chic2pimp:

Tbh I think the American people are simply just tired. The working class people most especially. Plus Trump tapped into people's fears and worries.

Bruh....I just weak for Americans.

Brexit was the start. Marine Le Pen has got next.

I would pay to watch Trump grab a trio of May, Merkel and Le Pen by the collective pussy like Scorpion.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2016
even southpark Don mess up,
the last episode never looked like they never saw this coming.

never trust the media mehn!!
the whole thing be like say hilary don win finish.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2016
Nihilist:

Lobatan.

This is exactly what i was talking about when I said Hazard needed a mental change.

This is the same guy that once said:

I checked the stats and it's true. His number of Keypasses per game are significantly low ( his lowest in the league since he moved to England)...yet he is now taking a career record 3.1 shots per game.

Whilst the move to 343 has freed him from defensive duties, it's the fact that he now realises he needs to be more selfish that has really changed his game.

No longer is he truing to create as many chances for his team mates, for the first time in his entire career, Hazard is actively trying to score goals.

If it's Conte that has managed to get past the mental block, then he deserves a lot of credit.

Why are you licking ya own yarnsh lol. Someone already credited you for that nice piece a while back.

Same thing i thought when i read that excerpts from the interview. Nihilist de sobe o de sele

You try. tiri gbosa for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2016
lalaboi:

Why are you licking ya own yarnsh lol. Someone already credited you for that nice piece a while back.

Same thing i thought when i read that excerpts from the interview. Nihilist de sobe o de sele

You try. tiri gbosa for you.
The Hazard debate is still raging na?

I just thought I should chip in a little bit more. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Emaprince:
All of a sudden, Raumdeuter likes the jam-body Lukaku just to win an argument. He even preferred carasco over hazard. Atleast keep hazard on the right wing na.. he's a very brilliant player and he'll do very fine there.
This guy is a troll, walai!
As bad as Lukaku is, He is still better than any Brazilian striker currently
Hazard best position is on the left and Neymar is better than him there. EVen if Hazard enters over Carasco on the right he is still a Belgian.

So if it becomes

--Hazard-----Kdb---Neymar
----------Lukaku

Thats still 3/4 Belgians
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nihilist:
I would pay to watch Trump grab a trio of May, Merkel and Le Pen by the collective pussy like Scorpion.

I am republican and I didnt support Trump but I must tell you Democrats had it coming

Tell me how an overwhelming vote for Obama 4yrs ago suddenly became a landslide for Republicans. And make we no lie increse in taxes, Universal healthcare are not going to be favoured by many including me.

The thing that affects me most is my money. The govt wants everyone insured, yes more than Half cant pay for it, So the half who can pay have their premium through the roof to cater for people who cant

That only means the people who voted a Black man 4yrs ago all flipped and voted. The Liberal were so arrogant and smug

To be honest Democrats own sef too much, Every thing now na Liberal policies, Currently we are debating if bathrooms should be unisex. I mean a person like Pataki on Tuesday can decide he is male go into a male bathroom and 2hrs later get in touch with his feminine side and become female and go into a female bathroom. Will you be comfortable having your daughter share a bathroom with a female Pataki?

Nowadays almost everything is about Political correctness. You cant even say anything nowdays without people getting offended. People cant even say "Merry Xmas" anymore it is now "Happy Holidays" just in a bid to pander to non Xtians. Hindus in India openly still celebrate Diwali, Moslems celebrate Sallah but Xtians in their country cant say Xmas again. America keeps bending to accommodate some peoples ideology who dont give a fuucck about them.

Even look at the way Obama wants war on terror to be conducted, You as a soldier on the front, face a guy who killed people and want to kill you, You capture him but you have to read him his right? the same right he never accorded you a few seconds ago?

And its foolish to think some peoples fears are unfounded. Especially on the issue of immigration for Hispanics and Arabs

I am Yoruba, And I knew How I felt about the Lagos state election last time. Trump was in a way similar to Ambode and Hillary to Jimi Agbaje thinking you can pander to "immigrants" at the expense of the locals

The only thing wey pain me was that my political alliance to the Bush for over 20yrs has now been thrown to the trash

All his not all gloom

Marijuana was passed in California and Massachusets.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nihilist:

Trump was really smart. He knew what the American public wanted to hear and He quite happily shoved it down their throats. You will be surprised that quite a lot of these so called 'Minority Groups' voted for Trump secretly.

The American are quite rightly concerned about the issues they are facing at home. Immigration, lack of jobs et al. They wanted that sorted out before anything else. Having said it that, Do I believe Trump is the answer? No. And neither is Hilary.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am republican and I didnt support Trump but I must tell you Democrats had it coming

Tell me how an overwhelming vote for Obama 4yrs ago suddenly became a landslide for Republicans. And make we no lie increse in taxes, Universal healthcare are not going to be favoured by many including me.

The thing that affects me most is my money. The govt wants everyone insured, yes more than Half cant pay for it, So the half who can pay have their premium through the roof to cater for people who cant

That only means the people who voted a Black man 4yrs ago all flipped and voted. The Liberal were so arrogant and smug

To be honest Democrats own sef too much, Every thing now na Liberal policies, Currently we are debating if bathrooms should be unisex. I mean a person like Pataki on Tuesday can decide he is male go into a male bathroom and 2hrs later get in touch with his feminine side and become female and go into a female bathroom. Will you be comfortable having your daughter share a bathroom with a female Pataki?

Nowadays almost everything is about Political correctness. You cant even say anything nowdays without people getting offended. People cant even say "Merry Xmas" anymore it is now "Happy Holidays" just in a bid to pander to non Xtians. America keeps nending to accomodate some peoples ideology who dont give a fuucck about them.

Even look at the way Obama wants war on terror to be conducted, You as a soldier on the front, face a guy who killed people and want to kill you, You capture him but you have to read him his right? the same right he never accorded you a few seconds ago?

And its foolish to think some peoples fears are unfounded. Especially on the issue of immigration for Hispanics and Arabs

Absolutely Agree. The Democrats were neither Here or there. At least with Trump as bad as He is being potrayed, You knew were He stood.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Nowadays almost everything is about Political correctness. You cant even say anything nowdays without people getting offended. People cant even say "Merry Xmas" anymore it is now "Happy Holidays" just in a bid to pander to non Xtians. Hindus in India openly still celebrate Diwali, Moslems celebrate Sallah but Xtians in their country cant say Xmas again. America keeps bending to accommodate some peoples ideology who dont give a fuucck about them.

I am Yoruba, And I knew How I felt about the Lagos state election last time. Trump was in a way similar to Ambode and Hillary to Jimi Agbaje thinking you can pander to "immigrants" at the expense of the locals

The only thing wey pain me was that my political alliance to the Bush for over 20yrs has now been thrown to the trash

All his not all gloom

Marijuana was passed in California and Massachusets.

Lol......bros you sha..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Airmark you better send back my £100 for safekeeping for the next 6 months.

By the time I send it back it would be worth $10,000

#Trumptinz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Don't really give fück but America is better off with Trump in my opinion.
People are always looking out for politically correct statements, how about saying things exactly how you view them & put forth achievable solutions/consolidations?

Not like Buhari & his emptiness!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
SailorXY:
Don't really give fück but America is better off with Trump in my opinion.
People are always looking out for politically correct statements, how about saying things exactly how you view them & put forth achievable solutions/consolidations?

Not like Buhari & his emptiness!

Gbam....!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rumor has it that we would be splashing out during the winter transfer window. I don't know how true this is but I want to believe it is true.

Our current squad in all sincerity isn't tailor-made for Conte's 3-4-3, how the Italian is getting the best out of these boys in that setup remains a mystery.

Naturally, the RWB position Moses is manning should be occupied by a natural RWB, this is not to say Victor isn't doing a great job in his new given role but he's no RWB. The experience the likes of Candreva, Liechenstner etc would bring to the fore would always look different (this is not to say I want Liechenstner either).

Cahill hasn't been genuinely tested at that left side of our back-line. He pretty much looks to me the same player he was couple of months ago. Marcos Alonso might be doing okay at the moment but let's not overlook his defensive frailties. I like the lad for his link-up plays, deliveries and movements but the job of a wing-back doesn't end there.

A close look at our bench explains that we don't even have the needed depth. An injury to Hazard, Costa, Azpilicueta or even Kante would spell doom for us. In the absence of Moses, can we trust Ola Aina to do a yeoman job at that RWB? Can Chalobah fill in for either Matic or Kante against a top side? Can we trust Willian to do better than Pedro in that front three?

In all, what I am trying to point out is the need for reinforcement come next year. By the time this season would be over, we'd be talking European football, failing to prepare, would be preparing to fail.

So roll out the bank cheque next year I say. Place Mikel, Fabregas, Oscar and Ivanovic on the transfer list, hopefully, the quartet would rake in around £100m for us.

Bring in one solid ball playing centre-back (Christensen), One left-wingback (Ricardo Rodriguez) or better still (Kenedy or Ake), one CM (Witsel or any good chap) and one forward (Griezmann).

Yes, Griezmann! As we prepare for Europe, our attack should be as fiery as the MSN or even the BBC. No amount quoted for Antoine should discourage us from making that dream a reality. A lethal attack has its own advantage and we must enjoy that next season. Years ago when we had Robben, Duff, Gudjohnsen, Drogba, Joe Cole et al, we would send fear down the spines of opponents even before kick-off, that is reigning supreme. Break the world transfer record for that French man and get him a home in West London I say.

I'd love to read your thoughts on this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ibime:
Airmark you better send back my £100 for safekeeping for the next 6 months.

By the time I send it back it would be worth $10,000

#Trumptinz

I don dey reason am . £100 turns to $10000 in 6 months ?. cheesy I will not work again, lagos straight .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Griffon:
Rumor has it that we would be splashing out during the winter transfer window. I don't know how true this is but I want to believe it is true.

Our current squad in all sincerity isn't tailor-made for Conte's 3-4-3, how the Italian is getting the best out of these boys in that setup remains a mystery.

Naturally, the RWB position Moses is manning should be occupied by a natural RWB, this is not to say Victor isn't doing a great job in his new given role but he's no RWB. The experience the likes of Candreva, Liechenstner etc would bring to the fore would always look different (this is not to say I want Liechenstner either).

Cahill hasn't been genuinely tested at that left side of our back-line. He pretty much looks to me the same player he was couple of months ago. Marcos Alonso might be doing okay at the moment but let's not overlook his defensive frailties. I like the lad for his link-up plays, deliveries and movements but the job of a wing-back doesn't end there.

A close look at our bench explains that we don't even have the needed depth. An injury to Hazard, Costa, Azpilicueta or even Kante would spell doom for us. In the absence of Moses, can we trust Ola Aina to do a yeoman job at that RWB? Can Chalobah fill in for either Matic or Kante against a top side? Can we trust Willian to do better than Pedro in that front three?

In all, what I am trying to point out is the need for reinforcement come next year. By the time this season would be over, we'd be talking European football, failing to prepare, would be preparing to fail.

So roll out the bank cheque next year I say. Place Mikel, Fabregas, Oscar and Ivanovic on the transfer list, hopefully, the quartet would rake in around £100m for us.

Bring in one solid ball playing centre-back (Christensen), One left-wingback (Ricardo Rodriguez) or better still (Kenedy or Ake), one CM (Witsel or any good chap) and one forward (Griezmann).

Yes, Griezmann! As we prepare for Europe, our attack should be as fiery as the MSN or even the BBC. No amount quoted for Antoine should discourage us from making that dream a reality. A lethal attack has its own advantage and we must enjoy that next season. Years ago when we had Robben, Duff, Gudjohnsen, Drogba, Joe Cole et al, we would send fear down the spines of opponents even before kick-off, that is reigning supreme. Break the world transfer record for that French man and get him a home in West London I say.

I agree with you to a certain extent.

I think that we are still too heavily reliant on Hazard and Costa. I think that the switch to 343 has strengthened us defensively by committing more men to defensive duties, and exempting our key strikers from any defensive work, and giving them near absolute freedom to do anything they want in the attacking third.

So far, this strategy has worked...but for how long? The system isn't creating that many chances in comparison to other teams, e.g Man Utd, Liverpool, City, Spurs, and even Southampton. Matic is our joint top assist man, but 3 of his assists came from corner flick ons, and the other 2 were simple passes to players who still had it all to do.

Even the guy himself says so here:
"I don’t think I am playing more offensively," "In some moments of the game I can try to go forward if I see that behind me everything is covered, and maybe this has been happening more.
"I have some assists, but this is a game where you can only get an assist if your team-mate scores and to be honest I am just lucky, as it is my team-mates who have been scoring a lot of goals."

Hazard and Costa not only take the highest amount of shots in the team, but they are also the top dribblers. What this means is that these guys are more or less having to create openings for themselves to shoot at goal.

So I definitely agree that we need another top quality attacker to share the load. Pedro is averaging exactly one shot per game (very very poor) in the league and he's our joint third highest goal scorer in the league after Hazard and Costa with a miserly 2 goals. If anything happens to Costa and/or Hazard, we lose our goal threat, which is exactly what I believe happened to us last season.

Griezmann is unlikely to sign in January at least, but I heard Payet might be available. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
chic2pimp:

Trump was really smart. He knew what the American public wanted to hear and He quite happily shoved it down their throats. You will be surprised that quite a lot of these so called 'Minority Groups' voted for Trump secretly.

The American are quite rightly concerned about the issues they are facing at home. Immigration, lack of jobs et al. They wanted that sorted out before anything else. Having said it that, Do I believe Trump is the answer? No. And neither is Hilary.

As for the bolded, I believe a slight majority of minority men (around 51-52%) voted for Trump.

66% of married White women also voted for Trump. Clinton's problem was that the Democratic/Liberal base didn't turn out in huge number like they did for Obama in 2012 and 2008. If they did, we would have been talking about president-elect Clinton.
Interestingly, Trump has, so far, received 1 million less and 2 million less popular votes than either McCain or Romney respectively.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CorneliusSulla8: 4:56am On Nov 10, 2016
SIRcumalot:
even southpark Don mess up,
the last episode never looked like they never saw this coming.

never trust the media mehn!!
the whole thing be like say hilary don win finish.
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2016
Nihilist:

Lobatan.

This is exactly what i was talking about when I said Hazard needed a mental change.

This is the same guy that once said:

I checked the stats and it's true. His number of Keypasses per game are significantly low ( his lowest in the league since he moved to England)...yet he is now taking a career record 3.1 shots per game.

Whilst the move to 343 has freed him from defensive duties, it's the fact that he now realises he needs to be more selfish that has really changed his game.

No longer is he truing to create as many chances for his team mates, for the first time in his entire career, Hazard is actively trying to score goals.

If it's Conte that has managed to get past the mental block, then he deserves a lot of credit.
this is exactly why I brought this reaction here. We can all see that his problem has always been a mental one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Griffon:

i agree with you.
In my opinion, i think this our new formation will tested more against teams that park the bus than teams that come out to play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2016
We must sign this griezmann,manure also wants him.
Signing him ahead of manure will be another victory against "THE INDIVIDUAL"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Nihilist:

Para mi, its basically the second time that the media was unable to control the people, which is practically unheard of.
Now they (the media) are whipping up another frenzy with negative headlines everywhere just because their candidate lost. Acting like lady HC na angel Michael's younger sister?

Imagine say na DT's supporters that took to the streets?

This is/was a lesson learnt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

MAKE CHELSHÌT USELESS AGAIN.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2016
This just goes to show the absolute transparency in the American electoral system
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
donjazet:
This just goes to show the absolute transparency in the American electoral system
Did we sell or loan out christensen bro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Greatihex:
i agree with you.
In my opinion, i think this our new formation will tested more against teams that park the bus than teams that come out to play.
For me it against teams that can match our fluid movement and pressing. Southampton and everton lost against us that leaves Man city, spurs and Liverpool. We seem to be very good with the ball i want to see how we do against those that are equally good or better with the ball or better still how we play when we aren't allowed to have the ball and play to our strenghts. We certainly need reinforcements before next season tighter schedules(i hope).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nihilist:

I agree with you to a certain extent.

I think that we are still too heavily reliant on Hazard and Costa. I think that the switch to 343 has strengthened us defensively by committing more men to defensive duties, and exempting our key strikers from any defensive work, and giving them near absolute freedom to do anything they want in the attacking third.

So far, this strategy has worked...but for how long? The system isn't creating that many chances in comparison to other teams, e.g Man Utd, Liverpool, City, Spurs, and even Southampton. Matic is our joint top assist man, but 3 of his assists came from corner flick ons, and the other 2 were simple passes to players who still had it all to do.

Even the guy himself says so here:

Hazard and Costa not only take the highest amount of shots in the team, but they are also the top dribblers. What this means is that these guys are more or less having to create openings for themselves to shoot at goal.

So I definitely agree that we need another top quality attacker to share the load. Pedro is averaging exactly one shot per game (very very poor) in the league and he's our joint third highest goal scorer in the league after Hazard and Costa with a miserly 2 goals. If anything happens to Costa and/or Hazard, we lose our goal threat, which is exactly what I believe happened to us last season.

Griezmann is unlikely to sign in January at least, but I heard Payet might be available. grin

Those stats are eye openers, thanks from bringing them in. If Griezmann can dream of making a switch to Old Trafford, then I think we stand a chance of luring him to the Bridge.

Courtois

Azpilicueta/Zouma Christensen/? David Luiz

Moses/? Matic/Witsel/Kondogbia Kante R.Rodriguez/Alonso/Kenedy

Griezmann Costa/Lukaku Hazard

Good for Europe?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Griffon:

Those stats are eye openers, thanks from bringing them in. If Griezmann can dream of making a switch to Old Trafford, then I think we stand a chance of luring him to the Bridge.

Courtois

Azpilicueta/Zouma Christensen/? David Luiz

Moses/? Matic/Witsel/Kondogbia Kante R.Rodriguez/Alonso/Kenedy

Griezmann Costa/Lukaku Hazard

Good for Europe?
Too many unneeded signings

Why sign Rodriguez when you have Alonso and Kennedy
Lukaku for what? When we have Michy and Tammy
Kondogbia,Matic,Witsel and Kante is too black and rigid....Replace both witsel and Kondo with Veratti and baker
Is there is wingback in the world better than Moses defensively Am surprised anyone would complain about his defensive game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
pamcode:
Did we sell or loan out christensen bro?

He is on loan for a duration of 2 years. He should be with us next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
bigkesh:

Too many unneeded signings

Why sign Rodriguez when you have Alonso and Kennedy
Lukaku for what? When we have Michy and Tammy
Kondogbia,Matic,Witsel and Kante is too black and rigid....Replace both witsel and Kondo with Veratti and baker
Is there is wingback in the world better than Moses defensively Am surprised anyone would complain about his defensive game

You and this your youth policy ehh cheesy cheesy
Anyways I share your optimism and belief in our youths but I fear that the EFL Cup loss to West Ham may have dampened Conte's mind towards using them

(1) (2) (3) ... (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), BlueMann and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.