Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10499702 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) ... (19146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kenekene1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
There is a new problem oooo....

Managers are now copying Conte's 3-4-3 formation.

http://eneprom..com.ng/2016/11/premier-league-conundrum-of-duplicating.html?m=1

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ariano10(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
nairaland people sabi ball pass legends

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Two players who have been on top form of late at opposite ends of the pitch, Eden Hazard and David Luiz, hope our brilliant form will continue when Premier League football returns after the international break. The Blues signed off for a fortnight with a devastating performance against Everton on Saturday, beating Ronald Koeman’s team 5-0 at Stamford Bridge, our fifth consecutive victory in the league. Antonio Conte’s side are next in action on Sunday 20 November when we head north to face Middlesbrough and Hazard, who was outstanding and scored a brace at the weekend, says the whole team are performing well right now. ‘We are in good form and we want to stay like this,’ he said. ‘We are near the top of the league, a good place, where Chelsea has to be. ‘We are enjoying our football and playing very well. We are creating a lot of chances and we haven’t conceded any goals for a few games now.’ The Belgian, who has now scored seven goals this season, also spoke about his role in the side and how the switch to 3-4-3 has benefited him. ‘It hasn’t changed a lot, I just have a little bit more freedom with and without the ball,’ added Hazard. ‘I don’t have to defend on the right-back because Alonso is there, I just have to stay in my position. When I get the ball I have more freedom and I can go where I want to go. ‘People tell me I don’t shoot enough so now I try to do it more because if you don’t shoot you don’t score. I don’t know if the ball will go in but I have more chance if I shoot.’ At the other end of the pitch, David Luiz was part of a defensive unit which kept a fifth consecutive clean sheet and restricted Everton to just one shot on goal over the course of the 90 minutes. The Brazilian, who has been magnificent in recent weeks, believes there is more to come from the side. ‘We played a great game against a strong team, it’s good to win by scoring many goals and not conceding but it’s just the beginning,’ said the defender. ‘We just want to go match by match, we don’t want to speak about the future. It’s important to keep our feet on the ground and have humility, that’s the key.’ [b]Two players who have been on top form of late at opposite ends of the pitch, Eden Hazard and David Luiz, hope our brilliant form will continue when Premier League football returns after the international break. The Blues signed off for a fortnight with a devastating performance against Everton on Saturday, beating Ronald Koeman’s team 5-0 at Stamford Bridge, our fifth consecutive victory in the league. Antonio Conte’s side are next in action on Sunday 20 November when we head north to face Middlesbrough and Hazard, who was outstanding and scored a brace at the weekend, says the whole team are performing well right now. ‘We are in good form and we want to stay like this,’ he said. ‘We are near the top of the league, a good place, where Chelsea has to be. ‘We are enjoying our football and playing very well. We are creating a lot of chances and we haven’t conceded any goals for a few games now.’ The Belgian, who has now scored seven goals this season, also spoke about his role in the side and how the switch to 3-4-3 has benefited him. ‘It hasn’t changed a lot, I just have a little bit more freedom with and without the ball,’ added Hazard. ‘I don’t have to defend on the right-back because Alonso is there, I just have to stay in my position. When I get the ball I have more freedom and I can go where I want to go. ‘People tell me I don’t shoot enough so now I try to do it more because if you don’t shoot you don’t score. I don’t know if the ball will go in but I have more chance if I shoot.’ At the other end of the pitch, David Luiz was part of a defensive unit which kept a fifth consecutive clean sheet and restricted Everton to just one shot on goal over the course of the 90 minutes. The Brazilian, who has been magnificent in recent weeks, believes there is more to come from the side. ‘We played a great game against a strong team, it’s good to win by scoring many goals and not conceding but it’s just the beginning,’ said the defender. ‘We just want to go match by match, we don’t want to speak about the future. It’s important to keep our feet on the ground and have humility, that’s the key.’ [/b]Two players who have been on top form of late at opposite ends of the pitch, Eden Hazard and David Luiz, hope our brilliant form will continue when Premier League football returns after the international break. The Blues signed off for a fortnight with a devastating performance against Everton on Saturday, beating Ronald Koeman’s team 5-0 at Stamford Bridge, our fifth consecutive victory in the league. Antonio Conte’s side are next in action on Sunday 20 November when we head north to face Middlesbrough and Hazard, who was outstanding and scored a brace at the weekend, says the whole team are performing well right now. ‘We are in good form and we want to stay like this,’ he said. ‘We are near the top of the league, a good place, where Chelsea has to be. ‘We are enjoying our football and playing very well. We are creating a lot of chances and we haven’t conceded any goals for a few games now.’ The Belgian, who has now scored seven goals this season, also spoke about his role in the side and how the switch to 3-4-3 has benefited him. ‘It hasn’t changed a lot, I just have a little bit more freedom with and without the ball,’ added Hazard. ‘I don’t have to defend on the right-back because Alonso is there, I just have to stay in my position. When I get the ball I have more freedom and I can go where I want to go. ‘People tell me I don’t shoot enough so now I try to do it more because if you don’t shoot you don’t score. I don’t know if the ball will go in but I have more chance if I shoot.’ At the other end of the pitch, David Luiz was part of a defensive unit which kept a fifth consecutive clean sheet and restricted Everton to just one shot on goal over the course of the 90 minutes. The Brazilian, who has been magnificent in recent weeks, believes there is more to come from the side. ‘We played a great game against a strong team, it’s good to win by scoring many goals and not conceding but it’s just the beginning,’ said the defender. ‘We just want to go match by match, we don’t want to speak about the future. It’s important to keep our feet on the ground and have humility, that’s the key.’ www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/11/reaction--more-to-come.html

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Too much rubbish in this post

How does Brazil have a better chance than Belgium to win the next world cup?
Explain how Juve cant win jack continentally when they won a season before idane got there and played 2 finals with Zidane
Hazard has great players alongside him in Belgium and in the CL and never fails to fail

Please what is your definition of great players and how is Belgium in possession of them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Compare the quality of Belgian players currently to Brazil and lets know who has better player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
ariano10:
nairaland people sabi ball pass legends

You still havent explained to us how nose plaster affects a players football skill according to you and you legends and pundits
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Griffon:

Please what is your definition of great players and how is Belgium in possession of them?
He'll prolly reply by saying Hazard has 2 champions league while Musa has a much better record...Hahaha watch out...
On a serious note, I'd love to read his response to your question.
In their defence, the only player I think has the potential to become great is Toby Alderweireld, Vertoghen is just too error prone...
In midfield, De bruyne stands out and is world class...
In Attack, all I see is potentials and no finished product. So, all in all we have two world class players + hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
In the GK position, Courtois is better than Caesar but other than that, Brazil have a better Bench...If Diego Alves is picked as first choice I'd say it's a close call...
LB: Marcelo/Fabinho/Sandro/Filipe is better than anything Belgium brings to the fore...
CBs: I'd pick Toby Alderweireld and any of Silva/Luiz/Marquinhos
RB: Alves despite is age is better than anything Belgium brings forth
DM: Luiz Gustavo is better than Naingolan, Fernandinho is better than Witsel, Casemiro is also better than the both Belgians when it comes to protecting the back four.
LCF: Neymar over Hazard
AM: Coutinho over De Bruyne
LCF: De Bruyne
CF: Lukaku for the time being, in no distant time, we'd be talking Gabriel Jesus.

Others might play Neymar as the CF to accommodate Hazard and drop Lukaku and interchange the positions of Coutinho and De Bruyne...
It's not too difficult to see that Brazil easily has the better players and better team than Belgium...

Cc: Griffon, raumdeuter, airmark, Adisaowala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
He'll prolly reply by saying Hazard has 2 champions league while Musa has a much better record...Hahaha watch out...
On a serious note, I'd love to read his response to your question.
In their defence, the only player I think has the potential to become great is Toby Alderweireld, Vertoghen is just too error prone...
In midfield, De bruyne stands out and is world class...
In Attack, all I see is potentials and no finished product. So, all in all we have two world class players + hazard.

Can you help us and name the comparable Brazilian players to the Belgian players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ariano10(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

You still havent explained to us how nose plaster affects a players football skill according to you and you legends and pundits

old man respect urself and never quote me again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
In the GK position, Courtois is better than Caesar but other than that, Brazil have a better Bench...If Diego Alves is picked as first choice I'd say it's a close call...
LB: Marcelo/Fabinho/Sandro/Filipe is better than anything Belgium brings to the fore...
DM: Luiz Gustavo is better than Naingolan, Fernandinho is better than Witsel, Casemiro is also better than the both Belgians when it comes to protecting the back four.
CF: Lukaku for the time being, in no distant time, we'd be talking Gabriel Jesus.

Others might play Neymar as the CF to accommodate Hazard and drop Lukaku and interchange the positions of Coutinho and De Bruyne...
It's not too difficult to see that Brazil easily has the better players and better team than Belgium...

Luis Gustavo over Naingolan? Coutinho over debruyne, Hulk over who? Maybe Carrasco, renato Agusto over Dembele?
Coutinho over Debruyne, I no fit laff that finish today why not Oscar over Debryne
Hilarious

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
People tell me I don’t shoot enough so now I try to do it more because if you don’t shoot you don’t score - Eden Hazard

Lobatan.

This is exactly what i was talking about when I said Hazard needed a mental change.

This is the same guy that once said:

"I often ask myself what I can do to become like Messi and Ronaldo and score 50 or 60 goals in a season,"

"I try of course but I realise that I will never be a true scorer. It's not in me. It is mainly mental - at 2-0, not thinking that is enough, for example. Sometimes I still think, after a goal, 'that's enough'.

I checked the stats and it's true. His number of Keypasses per game are significantly low ( his lowest in the league since he moved to England)...yet he is now taking a career record 3.1 shots per game.

Whilst the move to 343 has freed him from defensive duties, it's the fact that he now realises he needs to be more selfish that has really changed his game.

No longer is he truing to create as many chances for his team mates, for the first time in his entire career, Hazard is actively trying to score goals.

If it's Conte that has managed to get past the mental block, then he deserves a lot of credit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
ariano10:
old man respect urself and never quote me again
You man respect yourself and never post foolishness here like nose plaster affect football skill

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:
Compare the quality of Belgian players currently to Brazil and lets know who has better player

Check this out and tell us how much you disagree.

patrickmuf:

Cc: Griffon, raumdeuter, airmark, Adisaowala

That said, I think you should know that the difference between an average/good player and a great player is a gulf.

Apples and oranges!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Toby Alderwield? Potential to be great at age 27...Some people should stay off cheap skank.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Luis Gustavo over Naingolan? Coutinho over debruyne, Hulk over who? Maybe Carrasco, renato Agusto over Dembele?
Coutinho over Debruyne, I no fit laff that finish today why not Oscar over Debryne
Hilarious
I didn't drop Debruyne, I clearly played him from the right and Coutinho through the middle, you can interchange their position if it you like...
I'm looking at a player who can protect the back four efficiently and I think Gustavo/Casemiro are better in this regard.
Carrasco? He makes the bench where he has strong competition from Costa, Moura.
In attack, you can easily replace lukaku with Firmino for fluidity...Let me see your combined eleven.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
21Savagw:
Toby Alderwield? Potential to be great at age 27...Some people should stay off cheap skank.
Okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
I didn't drop Debruyne, I clearly played him from the right and Coutinho through the middle, you can interchange their position if it you like...
I'm looking at a player who can protect the back four efficiently and I think Gustavo/Casemiro are better in this regard.
Carrasco? He makes the bench where he has strong competition from Costa, Moura.
In attack, you can easily replace lukaku with Firmino for fluidity...Let me see your combined eleven.

Cortuous
-Alves-- Alderweireld--T.Silva--Marcelo
----------Naingollan--Dembele
-Carasco--Debruyne--Neymar
-----------Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Cortuous
-Alves-- Alderweireld--T.Silva--Marcelo
----------Naingollan--Dembele
-Carasco--Debruyne--Neymar
-----------Lukaku
To win argument, you don start to rate Lukaku, I forgot about Firmino that's why I opted for Lukaku in my earlier lineup but if you want a striker that'll complement the quality of players behind him, Firmino easily oust Lukaku...Hehehe
Naingolan and Dembele? Who shields the back four?
Carasco for all his exploits lately doesn't stand a chance against coutinho...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
To win argument, you don start to rate Lukaku, I forgot about Firmino that's why I opted for Lukaku in my earlier lineup but if you want a striker that'll complement the quality of players behind him, Firmino easily oust Lukaku...Hehehe
Naingolan and Dembele? Who shields the back four?
Carasco for all his exploits lately doesn't stand a chance against coutinho...

Lukaku is better than any striker Brazil have currently.

Naingollan and Dembele shield any back 4 WHo was shielding the back 4 for Belgium at Euro 2016

Carrsco is a better winger than anyone. Coutinho plays 10 and thats KdB best role so he sits for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ariano10(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

You man respect yourself and never post foolishness here like nose plaster affect football skill

so na u go tell me wat to post here cos na u buy me data
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Naingollan and Dembele shield any back 4 WHo was shielding the back 4 for Belgium at Euro 2016

Carrsco is a better winger than anyone. Coutinho plays 10 and thats KdB best role so he sits for him
Naingolan and Dembele is more like Fernandinho and Toure they're hardly the DMs that prefer protecting the back four over bumping forward to join in the action.
Carrasco can't bench Coutinho in any team even if he lived twice.
With the set of players behind the CF, you need a player who's far more comfortable with ball to feet rather than a target man thus Firmino edges it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
Naingolan and Dembele is more like Fernandinho and Toure they're hardly the DMs that prefer protecting the back four over bumping forward to join in the action.
Carrasco can't bench Coutinho in any team even if he lived twice.
With the set of players behind the CF, you need a player who's far more comfortable with ball to feet rather than a target man thus Firmino edges it.

Carasco is a winger COuntinho is a AM.. COuntinho is inferior to KDB and Carasco is better than any WInger Brazil has not named Neymar

Tell us who played DM for Belgium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Carasco is a winger COuntinho is a AM.. COuntinho is inferior to KDB and Carasco is better than any WInger Brazil has not named Neymar

Tell us who played DM for Belgium
Is it about who played or who is better? Naingolan or Casemiro/gustavo who's your pick as DM?
Fernandinho is a better pick than Dembele in the set up above, with an Attack of Neymar, De Bruyne, Coutinho you don't need a dembele in your midfield...The average Barca fan is all out for who will partner Busquet with defensive solidity and not a dribbler cos their forward line is adept at getting the job done.
Coutinho inferior to De Bruyne? The same guys we're watching week in, week out in the EPL? And FYI, Coutinho is adept playing on the wings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
Is it about who played or who is better? Naingolan or Casemiro/gustavo who's your pick as DM?
Fernandinho is a better pick than Dembele in the set up above, with an Attack of Neymar, De Bruyne, Coutinho you don't need a dembele in your midfield...The average Barca fan is all out for who will partner Busquet with defensive solidity and not a dribbler cos their forward line is adept at getting the job done.
Coutinho inferior to De Bruyne? The same guys we're watching week in, week out in the EPL? And FYI, Coutinho is adept playing on the wings.

Countiho is extremely inferior to KdB. KdB is a tier below dem Messi and Ronaldo, Coutinho is maybe 4tiers below that. EVen as I no like Hazard reach I no fit even compare countino to am

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:21am On Nov 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Countiho is extremely inferior to KdB. KdB is a tier below dem Messi and Ronaldo, Coutinho is maybe 4tiers below that. EVen as I no like Hazard reach I no fit even compare countino to am

Are you ok at all ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:50am On Nov 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Funny to see that your mashup doesn't have Hazard in it but somehow accomodates a certain Carrasco, do you hate that much that it excuses you from the use of logic?

It is only but a mash-up, so you can easily push KDB to the right where we've seen him play severally, then you bring in Coutinho. It is criminal to rate Carrasco ahead of Coutinho.

Dembele was chopping the bench for Witsel at the Euros, so I don't know where you are getting this your claim from. Pochettino going all out to get Wanyama last summer despite having Dembele around, should tell you something. He is no natural DM neither is Naingollan, having both in a pivot system is asking for trouble. Witsel is even far more better than the duo in that area.

That said, I believe Casemiro is better than anything both countries has got to offer in that position. This is one dude that can efficiently screen his back-line and you don't get the chance to stir for Real if you are crap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Raumdeuter types to many nonsense in one post just to win arguments.

U lot shud stop disturbing yourselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Raumdeuter types to many nonsense in one post just to win arguments.

U lot shud stop disturbing yourselves.
raumdeauter is a troll I keep saying it and he is angry with Chelsea due to what airmark is making him to pass through in their(Bayern) thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2016
All of a sudden, Raumdeuter likes the jam-body Lukaku just to win an argument. He even preferred carasco over hazard. Atleast keep hazard on the right wing na.. he's a very brilliant player and he'll do very fine there.

This guy is a troll, walai!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Emaprince:
All of a sudden, Raumdeuter likes the jam-body Lukaku just to win an argument. He even preferred carasco over hazard. Atleast keep hazard on the right wing na.. he's a very brilliant player and he'll do very fine there.

This guy is a troll, walai!

Lol....Raumdeuter is a very pathetic analyst
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Whodonbelieveit! Donald Genius J F.cking Trump? How did he do it? Never say Never.

This was probably THE FIRST election night I've followed like a football match. Like Chelsea playing Liverpool. Bleeping ping pong of match.

Its crystal clear that the most difficult job is working with people. They tell you one thing but only to do the complete opposite. Whatever happened to those CNN polls of polls? Predictions and all that? or could this be that its payback for the current president or people just willing to see the sec of state face jail time? The whole country is just RED!

How else do you call this, Americanexit? US-exit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) ... (19146) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, cephasdultimate, Unlimited22, bolu96(m), Sulele04(m), Shegzdave, VillageBus(m), TemporaryHansel, Caicedobets(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.