Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10439042 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
A40:
Lewl even Jordon Aib and Zaha want to play for Nigeria and Cote D'Ivoire now
Alaba most likely o sanwo ile. Maybe that's why he didn't get a second look
Would you let your kid play for Nigeria?
Unless he isnt good enough to play for a better nation. Not necesarily better on the field but one where he will have better economic and endorsement exposures. E.g USA

Imagine if a player is the next best hope of US soccer? Right now all we hear on American Soccer TV is Christian Pulisic. How he had a touch which resulted into a goal 7 touches later, You can imagine the endorsements coming his way. Assuming he had chosen Croatia where his parents came from or some Eastern Europe country like Ibisevic did you think anyone will send him?

If George Weah had chosen England or Etoo had chosen France imagine the level they will be now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibime:
This is an 11 of players he played with only.

So France, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spuds only

Drop Essien put Lizarazu (credits ibime) Did Gallas play with Lizarazu?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lizarazu for Essien would be the best 11 Gallas ever played with:

------------------------------Cech

Thuram------Desailly-------Terry-----Lizarazu

-------------------Vieira---------Makelele

Bale---------------------Zidane----------------Henry

---------------------------Drogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:

Playing Bale at Left Back\Left Wing Back is just a criminal waste of resources. Bale barely even played there for Spurs sef.

I sense some dudu parapo there. 7 out of his 11 are Black dudes. I'm sure he played with more whites than blacks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Drop Essien put Cashley

Cashley never played with Gallas. Chelsea swapped Gallas+£5m for Cashley in 2006. He did play 2 years for Ftance with Lizarazu though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Drop Essien put Lizarazu (credits ibime) Did Gallas play with Lizarazu?

Yep, France 2002 to 2004
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

I sense some dudu parapo there. 7 out of his 11 are Black dudes. I'm sure he played with more whites than blacks

At National Level, he was part of the Senegambian team to the Euros and World Cup.

Any alumnus of the Colonial 11 will definitely prefer the company of dudus in his squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:

Playing Bale at Left Back\Left Wing Back is just a criminal waste of resources. Bale barely even played there for Spurs sef.

Your 442 is the flat type right, something in the shape of the midfield in this image

Who will you prefer as coach?

bykebyke:

Too many Frauds in one team. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hehehe, Bhet why?

Funlordjnr:

No Ronaldo or messi? But there is bale?....and where is Roberto Carlos or even cashley Cole at left back?
Very unbalanced selection! Central defence go hard to pass though!

Ib.ime's post has shed light on their absence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
agrovick:

Your 442 is the flat type right, something in the shape of the midfield in this image

Who will you prefer as coach?

Yeah.

Gallas himself can even play left back. I'm surprised that he didn't pick himself gaan. Most of the ex-pros that appear of fantasy football club tend to pick themselves as part of the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:
At National Level, he was part of the Senegambian team to the Euros and World Cup.
Any alumnus of the Colonial 11 will definitely prefer the company of dudus in his squad.

I will take Lampard over Essien or Viera

Maybe Carvalho over the aging Desailly he played with
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

I would take Lampard over makelele, but Viera must be in my squad. Essien too. There is nothing Makelele did that those two could not do plus extras sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lampard is more Zidane competition in the AM role.

If you are talking CM position, Vieira is the best CM he played with, and don't forget Modric as well.

Modric, Lampard and Pires would make his 2nd 11.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:

Yeah.

Gallas himself can even play left back. I'm surprised that he didn't pick himself gaan . Most of the ex-pros that appear of fantasy football club tend to pick themselves as part of the team.

Fear of posters on this thread, majority of the folks here are silent assassins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:
I would take Lampard over makelele, but Viera must be in my squad. Essien too. There is nothing Makelele did that those two could not do plus extras sef.

I dont rate Viera that high. He is a jack of all trade. Like the Pogba of these days. As a B2B I will even pick Essien over him,

The memories I have of Viera are not very good ranging from being molested by Aimar, to being molested by Fabregas to being a benchwarmer for France in their glory days

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gallas 2nd 11

This team might even beat his first 11. . . . .

-------------------------Lloris

Sagnol-------Ledley King-------Carvalho----------Evra/Abidal

------------Modric- - - - -- - Dembele

Ribery-------------Lampard--------------Pires

---------------Van Persie/Benzema

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

I dont rate Viera that high. He is a jack of all trade. Like the Pogba of these days. As a B2B I will even pick Essien over him,

The memories I have of Viera are not very good ranging from being molested by Aimar, to being molested by Fabregas to being a benchwarmer for France in their glory days

Blasphemy.

Viera was the best CM in England during his era. Roy Keane comes second in my opinion but that's debatable. Between 99 and 2002 I don't think anybody came close to Viera. How was Viera a benchwarmer in Euro 2000?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
double post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibime:
Gallas 2nd 11

Sagnol-------Ledley King-------Carvalho----------Evra/Abidal

Ledley King? Why not Abou Diaby
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibime:
Gallas 2nd 11

Sagnol-------Ledley King-------Carvalho----------Evra

One2Eleven only picks one team. Did Gallas pick two teams?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ledley King? Why not Abou Diaby

Respect the Ledley man!. . . . how many pro footballers do you know that could play at a high level for 10 years with zero training inbetween matches. . . . nigga was swimming Monday-to-friday due to lack of cartilage in his knees, then play very well on a Saturday.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:

One2Eleven only picks one team. Did Gallas pick two teams?

This is my take on what his 2nd 11 should look like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:
Blasphemy.
Viera was the best CM in England during his era. Roy Keane comes second in my opinion but that's debatable. Between 99 and 2002 I don't think anybody came close to Viera. How was Viera a benchwarmer in Euro 2000?

That best CM na hype. I would pick Scholes over him. Viera was just a guy always forming activity on the field

The moment those Arsenal connection Viera Henry Pires tried to lead a revolt against the old guards after 2004 they struggled to qualify until they went to bring Zidane and co back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibime:

This is my take on what his 2nd 11 should look like

Oh I see.

You should have labelled the list as Ibime's 11 then and not Gallas 11.

I watch Fantasy Football Club every Saturday morning and was wondering when they started doing one2twentytwo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

The moment those Arsenal connection Viera Henry Pires tried to lead a revolt against the old guards after 2004 they struggled to qualify until they went to bring Zidane and co back

I remember that. It was Henry that led revolution against Zidane because he felt Zidane slows the game down whilst he wanted fast counterattacking footie as at Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

That best CM na hype. I would pick Scholes over him. Viera was just a guy always forming activity on the field

So you want to compare what Zidane brings to what Viera brings?
I thought we were talking about Viera or Makelele.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibime:
Respect the Ledley man!. . . . how many pro footballers do you know that could play at a high level for 10 years with zero training inbetween matches. . . . nigga was swimming Monday-to-friday due to lack of cartilage in his knees, then play very well on a Saturday.

I can count how many games I actually saw Ledley King play.

He is like the Kompany of the past 3yrs, we hear how good he can be when FIT.

Like Kompany na regular thing to see Ledley start and stretched out before game finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Raumdeuter, mind you Arsenal used to flog Madrid 3-0 in those days so Henry and co were not wrong to feel their fast counterattack style was more beneficial than Zidane style
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibime:
I remember that. It was Henry that led revolution against Zidane because he felt Zidane slows the game down whilst he wanted fast counterattacking footie as at Arsenal.

That Zidane was slowing them down, Zidane retired and they couldnt qualify for world cup they had to call Zidane back who not only qualified them but took them to the world cup final while the others were just support cast to the maestro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:
So you want to compare what Zidane brings to what Viera brings?
I thought we were talking about Viera or Makelele.

What Makelele brings is very specific and he is one of the best at it, Infact most clubs need it. Someone to break up plays WHat Viera brings is being a jack of all trade a Pogba. Not strong enough defensively and not creative enough offensively

If its B2B I will pick Essien over Viera. Essien knows what he can do and he doesnt pretend to be good at what he doesnt know how to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibime:
Rumdeuter, mind you Arsenal used to flog Madrid 3-0 in those days so Henry and co were not wrong to feel their fast counterattack style was more beneficial than Zidane style

Arsenal only beat Madrid 1-0 over 2 legs in 2006. In a match where Arsenal were the huge underdog and managed to get a goal on the counter.

Its like Atletico beating Barca with a counter attack goal and declaring the NT should be playing like Atletico. Forgetting that at the International stage, France is the top dog expected to attack, You want to counter Republic of Ireland or Israel who are already wit 10men in their box?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Arsenal only beat Madrid 1-0 over 2 legs in 2006. In a match where Arsenal were the huge underdog and managed to get a goal on the counter.

Its like Atletico beating Barca with a counter attack goal and declaring the NT should be playing like Atletico. Forgetting that at the International stage, France is the top dog expected to attack, You want to counter Republic of Ireland or Israel who are already wit 10men in their box?

I swear I could remember Arsenal flogging Madrid soething silly, but then I might have been thinking of Liverpool flogging Barca 3 or 4 nil back then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibime:

I swear I could remember Arsenal flogging Madrid soething silly, but then I might have been thinking of Liverpool flogging Barca 3 or 4 nil back then.
Liverpool flogged Madrid 5-zip. Knocked out Barca on away goals 06/07 season

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FBS, VillageBus(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.