Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10539205 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
dayokanu:
Ba was through on goal and stopped illegally thats why the penalty was given.

ba wasn't through on goal otherwise joe hart would have seen red for preventing a goal scoring opportunity. the ball was running away from goal and it was just a coming together of a goalie and a striker. lampard missed the resulting penalty - why did ba not make another attempt to score. how about shooting on target or even off it? he did nothing in 90 mins. 300+ league minutes and only one league goal to show for it. mr dayokanu, can you divide? if yes - do the math! grin

Unlike Fernandud who doesnt need to be fouled before he wastes chances like its going out of fashion e.g vs Prague

in the last 3 league matches, torres assisted a goal each!! if he had started today, he would have assisted a goal as well. demba ba is a waste of space!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 25, 2013
mithel: but on another look,its true we had a blip under RDM,but still it wasnt this bad , me thinks even the players aint motivated to play for benitez.we all know this boys at their worst aint as bad as they are playing now,losing to the likes of qpr,swansea,newcastle,struggling against brentford,prague,southampton,and many more results ,shows a big problem,the atmosphere at the club us not good at all,fans angry,boos everywhere,banners being banned, discontent youth players who hope not to come back for some time .....we are not okay at all .both on and off the pitch.

damn, even losing under RDM was always intersting in the sense that most of the time we were always just unlucky (man city community shield,man utd at home(clattenburg........)
It wasn't this bad.
RDM might have made mistakes, but he is not as vastly experienced as Benitez.
But some folks think the fans voicing their displeasure at the hiring of a man who savagely disparaged the club and their fans a while ago are immature and childish (16-minute brigade).
I'm waiting to see where this Banitez experiment leads Chelsea.
I think it would have been better to stick with RDM, if for anything, you had players who were ready to play for him.His point per game ratio still is better than the fat spanish waiter's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 25, 2013
And what was Luiz doing all day?
Reminding us about how true Gary Neville's proclamation about looking like a play-station figure. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
StarBoard:
It wasn't this bad.
But some folks think the fans voicing their displeasure at the hiring of a man who savagely disparaged the club and their fans a while ago are immature and childish (16-minute brigade).
I think it would have been better to stick with RDM, if for anything, you had players who were ready to play for him.His point per game ratio still is better than the fat spanish waiter's.
Mr debo still thinks Rafa is a greater coach "overall" as if that will make Chelsea folks feel any better. cheesy

Like I've always said: Rafa is NO better than RDM! FACT!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
StarBoard:
It wasn't this bad.

that is all,

now three managers we have sacked that really hurt me (mourinho ,AVB (not because i had hope he would improve,but the financial aspect of sacking him plus it was harsh on him looking at how badly benitez has done,and he hasnt been sacked , and finally RDM (HE DIDNT DESERVE THE SACK AT ALL!!!!)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
mithel: but on another look,its true we had a blip under RDM,but still it wasnt this bad , me thinks even the players aint motivated to play for benitez.we all know this boys at their worst aint as bad as they are playing now,losing to the likes of qpr,swansea,newcastle,struggling against brentford,prague,southampton,and many more results ,shows a big problem,the atmosphere at the club us not good at all,fans angry,boos everywhere,banners being banned, discontent youth players who hope not to come back for some time .....we are not okay at all .both on and off the pitch.

damn, even losing under RDM was always intersting in the sense that most of the time we were always just unlucky (man city community shield,man utd at home(clattenburg........)
THIS! This is what is REALLY DISTURBING!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
FBS:
Mr debo still thinks Rafa is a greater coach "overall" as if that will make Chelsea folks feel any better. cheesy

Like I've always said: Rafa is NO better than RDM! FACT!!!

Who said it would make Chelski fans feel better? cheesy

That was my opinion based on one coach having less than 1 full season in charge of a club at the top level and the other having multiple years with multiple titles. No be Debosky hire Rafa anyway, so why una dey vex for me? grin

No one can say for certain that RDM would've achieved better results than RB has done - all we are doing is speculating/projecting. RB has performed worse than RDM points-wise, but who says the early season performances were not a false dawn? The downward trend had already started with RDM, maybe RB accelerated that trend, or maybe he even slowed it down.

RDM-managed Chelski might've been struggling with Stoke for 10th place. All Hail Rafa!! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
debosky:

That was my opinion based on one coach having less than 1 full season in charge of a club at the top level and the other having multiple years with multiple titles. No be Debosky hire Rafa anyway, so why una dey vex for me? grin

No one can say for certain that RDM would've achieved better results than RB has done - all we are doing is speculating/projecting. RB has performed worse than RDM points-wise, but who says the early season performances were not a false dawn? The downward trend had already started with RDM, maybe RB accelerated that trend, or maybe he even slowed it down.

RDM-managed Chelski might've been struggling with Stoke for 10th place. All Hail Rafa!! cheesy

has rafa had a false dawn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
FBS:
THIS! This is what is REALLY DISTURBING!

i swear,hearing them lukaku,de bryune talk at times scares me, all they want is more loan sad ,even josh sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
debosky:

na your fault walahi cheesy
False wetin? dawn? cheesy we will NEVER know. What we do know and you have also confirmed is the highlighted.
If we don't rake in points, how do you expect to progress or move up the ladder?

Just for your information, RDM managed the team and he we won the double in less than a full season. Every other thing na just speculations and English grammar lessons.

What has Rafa done for the club with all his multiple years of experience and what not? NOTHING!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
mithel:

i swear,hearing them lukaku,de bryune talk at times scares me, all they want is more loan sad ,even josh sad
even Courtois sef no wan come back. Really disturbing. But I don't blame those boys at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
FBS:
even Courtois sef no wan come back. Really disturbing. But I don't blame those boys at all.

sigh,God dey,another scary one,that they even consider giving him out for falcao angry angry what kind of idiots run the club sef we are struggling in the attacking part of the team,how many of our youth players that we offloaded are leading the line of their clubs now (no matter how low the club is) , ehn, sad we have santo,borini,sturridge, stoch , and we still had the madness to give malaga piazon,if anything happens to nando,then we are strikerless in europa .they need maximum shishi,all of them,they have stolen our happiness , now i always feel indifferent about our games ,even seeing benitez on that bench is enough to put one off. angry angry cry cry

players like omeruo dey outside and we still dey try cope with luiz , meireles bin dey(atleast he gives us more options) ,we offload am ,now we are using luiz as DM (am not wooed by his fancy touches , so far he keeps trying to keep things complicated instead of keeping things simple like mikel does ,a side way pass at times makes sense than going past 3 men and later losing the ball with your team mates caught out of position undecided undecided) I TAYA SEF,man pikin just dey rant grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ibime:
Of course you know Nateevs modus operandi of using grammar to distance himself from previously held positions which are proved foolish. The other day he was using grammar to argue with FBS on the fact that he is not Lampards biggest traducer on this forum. His shapeshifting tire me so I leave him to speak grammar

dayokanu: I told you over a year ago that if you pay attention to what Nateevs yarns here you would see a lot of holes and inconsistencies
His football knowledge is watery at best
What I notice is that he doesnt seem to have any conviction over anything he prefers to sit on the fence and the irony was that he accused FBS of the same thing he is the most guilty of.
just seeing this. shocked walahi. make una leave nateevs alone.
we all know that he is very good when it comes to shifting the goal post from its base to the center circle and thereafter to row z! then later move it outta the football ground completely. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
coogar: another 90 mins under demba ba's belt, no goals, no assists, no shots on target, no shots off target - but torres is the problem! we can see how ba's presence is working, can't we? torres shoulda scored a hatrick in his cameo appearance but whenever ba misfires for 90mins, rafa benitez is the problem. grin

Oh Man can U plz try taking a breather off this thread Plzzz?

Why would U allow Sentiments to Shroud ya Every Posts? Cant U be Objective for One Phucking Second?

U Give me the Demons wiv Ur Cynical analysis!

If BA's Performance was that Lethargic, why would he last till the 80mins of the game?
If Torres has Been better, why wouldn't he be In the Starting XI?

Some Niggers Claim to know it when its obvious they're Still Learners! SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
El Guapo:

Oh Man can U plz try taking a breather off this thread Plzzz?

Why would U allow Sentiments to Shroud ya Every Posts? Cant U be Objective for One Phucking Second?

U Give me the Demons wiv Ur Cynical analysis!

If BA's Performance was that Lethargic, why would he last till the 80mins of the game?
If Torres has Been better, why wouldn't he be In the Starting XI?

Some Niggers Claim to know it when its obvious they're Still Learners! SMH

same goes for the demba ba peeps too, you guys are making chelsea a one player thing,make una shift jor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
debosky:

Monsieur debo,
True we can't say conclusively if RDM would have done better if left to continue.
But in the light of the current circumstances, I'm pretty sure he would have gotten better output from some of these players who just loafed all through the game yesterday.
The downward trend may have (and I stress the word "may" ) begun with RDM but he should have given the opportunity to try to steer the ship back to it's proper course.
Rafa Benitez has not done so. His results are so herky-jerky, you don't know which Chelsea side will show up for the next game.
Benitez has this air of arrogance that really alienates himself from the fans. He has not bothered to wave the olive branch to the Stamford bridge faithful. He carries himself with this pompousity that I find strange given that he hasn't done anything of note since a flukey FA Cup win (on penalties as usual).
Now yesterday's performance was as soulless as anything can be.His selections and substitutions as well as his defiant attitude to sticking to 4-2-3-1 even when it isn't working makes me wonder why he was hired to replace last season's FA and Champions League winner (all in the space of four months,by the way).Especially since the club felt they needed someone to "improve"the club's performance.
Now can you honestly say that that has been Chelsea's lot since he came on board? If no, then allow us to speculate and conjecture all we want.
We the fans will always point to the fact that Chelsea were 4 points off the lead when he took over and now he has manged to balloon the deficit to 19, almost five times the size it was when he took over.
And that, my friend is as damning as it comes when the issue of whether RDM deserved to be sacked/replaced with Benitez or not comes up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
Let the Waiter just pray that Spurs don't leap-frog Chelsea tonight with a win over West Ham.
Then we'll add that he has not improved Chelsea's League positions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
StarBoard:
Monsieur debo,
True we can't say conclusively if RDM would have done better if left to continue.
But in the light of the current circumstances, I'm pretty sure he would have gotten better output from some of these players who just loafed all through the game yesterday.

the same di matteo lost to newcastle at stamford bridge last season. where's this myth coming from that di matteo is the dog's bollocks? didn't he lose to west brom before he was sacked as well?

The downward trend may have (and I stress the word "may" ) begun with RDM but he should have given the opportunity to try to steer the ship back to it's proper course.

he had that opportunity last season - chelsea could only finish 6th. then came this season and he was given the funds to buy oscar, hazard, etc. he impressed at the start of the season but then the performance level declined under his watch and he crashed chelsea out of the champions league(roman's most prized football competition).

Rafa Benitez has not done so. His results are so herky-jerky, you don't know which Chelsea side will show up for the next game. Benitez has this air of arrogance that really alienates himself from the fans. He has not bothered to wave the olive branch to the Stamford bridge faithful. He carries himself with this pompousity that I find strange given that he hasn't done anything of note since a flukey FA Cup win (on penalties as usual).

benitez will never be loved by chelsea fans. they booed him from the very first day because of the things he said about chelsea in the past. so forget winning over the fans. what's benitez meant to do? visit every fan privately to beg for their love? did benitez hire himself? if the chelsea faithful don't like him, why not stage a protest against their owner?

Now yesterday's performance was as soulless as anything can be.His selections and substitutions as well as his defiant attitude to sticking to 4-2-3-1 even when it isn't working makes me wonder why he was hired to replace last season's FA and Champions League winner (all in the space of four months,by the way).Especially since the club felt they needed someone to "improve"the club's performance.

the players chelsea bought in the last 18 months were brought in to fix into 4-2-3-1. benitez didn't start playing 4-2-3-1, it started under di matteo. villas-boas alternated the formation with 4-3-3 and it rarely worked when he kept playing mata as a winger. it's true that di matteo won the champions league n fa cup last season - it's also true he lost scandalously to athletico in the super cup and crashed chelsea out of the group stage of the champions league.

Now can you honestly say that that has been Chelsea's lot since he came on board? If no, then allow us to speculate and conjecture all we want.
We the fans will always point to the fact that Chelsea were 4 points off the lead when he took over and now he has manged to balloon the deficit to 19, almost five times the size it was when he took over. And that, my friend is as damning as it comes when the issue of whether RDM deserved to be sacked/replaced with Benitez or not comes up.

this is hilarious......
if another manager had taken over man city when united and city were neck and neck, we would be writing the same thing that the new manager is clueless and mancini would never have allowed united to be 12 points ahead. the league have been poor this season and it's not only in england, spain and germany are experiencing the same as well. would you ever believe jose mourinho's team can sit 16 odd points below a rival team in any league? benitez is not the reason chelsea are where they are - it's just what it is in the major leagues in europe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
LOLstatic comments

Mourinho is now the reason Benitez cant win games?

No one can tell us why RDM winning percentages are wayyy better than Rafa benitez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
dayokanu: LOLstatic comments

Mourinho is now the reason Benitez cant win games?

No one can tell us why RDM winning percentages are wayyy better than Rafa benitez

just like no one told us why di matteo lost to athletico madrid scandalously and crashed out in a relatively easy group in the champions league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
It has become obvious that strikers cannot succeed at Chelsea. With the exception of Moses, Chelsea have no natural wingers.

Mazacar tend to drift inside too much meaning that the space Torres/Ba should naturally operate in gets choked....

Just a thought, but how about trying the 4-6-0 a la Spain at the Euros?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
jackbauersballs: It has become obvious that strikers cannot succeed at Chelsea. With the exception of Moses, Chelsea have no natural wingers.

Mazacar tend to drift inside too much meaning that the space Torres/Ba should naturally operate in gets choked....

Just a thought, but how about trying the 4-6-0 a la Spain at the Euros?

finally, chelsea fans are starting to realise what coogar prophesised aeons ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
coogar: the same di matteo lost to newcastle at stamford bridge last season. where's this myth coming from that di matteo is the dog's bollocks? didn't he lose to west brom before he was sacked as well?

Lost to Newcastle on what Circumstance? U could also count that we lost disgracefully at anfield, who wasn't aware we had a Crucial final to play? Pfft.
Losing to Albion was a far cry to RDM's fault, we had Sturridge & co wasting chances on dat day and a very erratic defense line on show.

coogar: he had that opportunity last season - chelsea could only finish 6th. then came this season and he was given the funds to buy oscar, hazard, etc. he impressed at the start of the season but then the performance level declined under his watch and he crashed chelsea out of the champions league[b](roman's most prized football competition)[/b]

''Roman's most prized football competition"
Do u still use those choice of words after we had Won it? U simply dont know a dot about Chelsea!

coogar: benitez will never be loved by chelsea fans. they booed him from the very first day because of the things he said about chelsea in the past. so forget winning over the fans. what's benitez meant to do? visit every fan privately to beg for their love? did benitez hire himself? if the chelsea faithful don't like him, why not stage a protest against their owner?

There's more to been called a Shrewd Manager, a man that makes the right call at the right time.
Am sure the Blue faithfuls would have buried the past if that fat Spanish homo had apologised about his Past comments buh he never Did!

coogar: the players chelsea bought in the last 18 months were brought in to fix into 4-2-3-1. benitez didn't start playing 4-2-3-1, it started under di matteo. villas-boas alternated the formation with 4-3-3 and it rarely worked when he kept playing mata as a winger. it's true that di matteo won the champions league n fa cup last season - it's also true he lost scandalously to athletico in the super cup and crashed chelsea out of the group stage of the champions league.

Cant u find much berra excuses for ur homo pal Rafa? Players bought for a particular formation? Laughable.
Only if u can bring up references where such thoughts were shared, then i could pay a hearing ear to ur Bollocks - Chelsea only brought in certain players that would usher in the kinda football the Owner wanted to see. U still dont know a dot about Cfc!

coogar: this is hilarious......
if another manager had taken over man city when united and city were neck and neck, we would be writing the same thing that the new manager is clueless and mancini would never have allowed united to be 12 points ahead. the league have been poor this season and it's not only in england, spain and germany are experiencing the same as well. would you ever believe jose mourinho's team can sit 16 odd points below a rival team in any league? benitez is not the reason chelsea are where they are - it's just what it is in the major leagues in europe.

Mourinho Is? Baseless Analysis

Until u understand that Rafa is not good with Healthy challenges, u'd remain bottled in ur world of 'Vendor Stand' taunts! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
jackbauersballs: It has become obvious that strikers cannot succeed at Chelsea. With the exception of Moses, Chelsea have no natural wingers.

Making up for an Intricate Setup?

U're right with the Claim that the Mazacar operates too dip to hit the CF outta Space, but i'd also love to see U relate it to the Misconception u share above which i took the Liberty to get in Bold. Giving that Shevchenko Flopped when there wasn't any MAZACAR!

From what ve Seen in teams like A.Madrid and Real to mention a few, a 4-2-3-1 needs a Lone attacker who can Switch to the Flanks when the Wingers have found Comfort operating deep - Benzema and Falcao does that Week In Week Out!

Thereby, its a system that needs a hardworking CF and not a Lethargic performer in the mood of Nando, BA has done that most times - Switch to the flanks, he's Jxt been unlucky not to get rewarded for his hardworks with goals.

Eidur was hardworking, Didier was hardworking, need i also tell u that Tambling was hardworking? Reason they all weren't flops.

For u to fair Perfectly at Chelsea u must be hardworking and not about the team whatsoever. Sheva was never One, so why wouldn't he flop?!

I Jxt Laugh at Ninjas that Claim Falcao would be yet another waste of Cash, cos i know my Man would be tearing some chaps apart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
El Guapo:
Lost to Newcastle on what Circumstance? U could also count that we lost disgracefully at anfield, who wasn't aware we had a Crucial final to play? Pfft.
Losing to Albion was a far cry to RDM's fault, we had Sturridge & co wasting chances on dat day and a very erratic defense line on show.

these excuses are wearing thin!
chelsea aren't the first team to pursue 2 titles at the same time. teams have won the treble in the past! the excuses that di matteo lost those games because of the munich game is laughable. what was the excuse to lose the super cup against athletico madrid? what was the excuse when he crashed out of the champions league? you don't have enough wisdom!

''Roman's most prized football competition"
Do u still use those choice of words after we had Won it? U simply dont know a dot about Chelsea!

that chelsea won it once does not mean roman does not want to win it again. the taste of victory is sweet. why do you think other big clubs in europe are all dying to win it again and again? roman would have hoped to build on the success of last season by winning it again.......reasons why he spent money to recruit quality players in the summer.

There's more to been called a Shrewd Manager, a man that makes the right call at the right time.
Am sure the Blue faithfuls would have buried the past if that fat Spanish homo had apologised about his Past comments buh he never Did!

chelsea fans must be fickle-minded to care about rafa's comments.
when he made those statements, liverpool were his employers - they paid his wages and surely his allegiance must be with his employers. every manager does what is in the interest of the club they manage. if that is what is pissing off chelsea fans then the club have no class.

Cant u find much berra excuses for ur homo pal Rafa? Players bought for a particular formation? Laughable.
Only if u can bring up references where such thoughts were shared, then i could pay a hearing ear to ur Bollocks - Chelsea only brought in certain players that would usher in the kinda football the Owner wanted to see. U still dont know a dot about Cfc!

makes me laugh when a tool like yourself who has never been to chelsea to watch their game can accuse another that he knows nothing about chelsea. why would chelsea sign mata, oscar and hazard if the intention isn't to play them as a roaming 3 behind torres? which of them is a traditional winger in the mould of nani/valencia/young? your football knowledge is so little, i can write everything you know about the game on a plastic button.

Mourinho Is? Baseless Analysis
Until u understand that Rafa is not good with Healthy challenges, u'd remain bottled in ur world of 'Vendor Stand' taunts! cool

rafa is not good - i was the first to mention that when he was hired however, di matteo is not better than benitez. you tools are just using hindsight analysis to forge your points home. there's no empirical evidence that di matteo would have done better in the same circumstance. blimey, he finished 6th last season.......so pack it in and stop exhibiting the traits known to rhesus monkeys. your football horse sense is in the pits!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
coogar:

these excuses are wearing thin!
chelsea aren't the first team to pursue 2 titles at the same time. teams have won the treble in the past! the excuses that di matteo lost those games because of the munich game is laughable. what was the excuse to lose the super cup against athletico madrid? what was the excuse when he crashed out of the champions league? you don't have enough wisdom!

that chelsea won it once does not mean roman does not want to win it again. the taste of victory is sweet. why do you think other big clubs in europe are all dying to win it again and again? roman would have hoped to build on the success of last season by winning it again.......reasons why he spent money to recruit quality players in the summer.

chelsea fans must be fickle-minded to care about rafa's comments.
when he made those statements, liverpool were his employers - they paid his wages and surely his allegiance must be with his employers. every manager does what is in the interest of the club they manage. if that is what is pissing off chelsea fans then the club have no class.

makes me laugh when a tool like yourself who has never been to chelsea to watch their game can accuse another that he knows nothing about chelsea. why would chelsea sign mata, oscar and hazard if the intention isn't to play them as a roaming 3 behind torres? which of them is a traditional winger in the of nani/valencia/young? your football knowledge is so little, i can write everything you know about the game on a plastic button.

rafa is not good - i was the first to mention that when he was hired however, di matteo is not better than benitez. you tools are just using hindsight analysis to forge your points home. there's no empirical evidence that di matteo would have done better in the same circumstance. blimey, he finished 6th last season.......so pack it in and stop exhibiting the traits known to rhesus monkeys. your football horse sense is in the pits!

buhahaha,he doesnt disappoint ,clap for your self............man utd fans grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
4th place grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
coogar: these excuses are wearing thin!

I'd bet no Prudent manager who's already out of the title race would attach too much Importance to Such game with an inexcusable final on Mind - Wondering how Voluminous ur Wisdom is

coogar: that chelsea won it once does not mean roman does not want to win it again. the taste of victory is sweet. why do you think other big clubs in europe are all dying to win it again and again? roman would have hoped to build on the success of last season by winning it again.......reasons why he spent money to recruit quality players in the summer.

I'd only be a dimwit to tell u that Roman is contempted with Munich's heroics, he wants more sure but not Cravey Mad like before, so its no longer his 'Most prized Silverware' - If we keep winning the League for the next 3 Seasons, do u think the gaffer incharge would get the axe cos of not winning UCL? I mean it when i say u know no dot bout Us!

coogar: chelsea fans must be fickle-minded to care about rafa's comments.

Well, i fink the Chances that God would dine with the Devil in heaven is really Slim and if by Chance it does happen and devil fails to show remorse for his evil deeds which would irk God - Does that make God lose his class? undecided

coogar: makes me laugh when a tool like yourself who has never been to chelsea to watch their game can accuse another that he knows nothing about chelsea. why would chelsea sign mata, oscar and hazard if the intention isn't to play them as a roaming 3 behind torres? which of them is a traditional winger in the mould of nani/valencia/young? your football knowledge is so little, i can write everything you know about the game on a plastic button.

Guy we typically prefer that our wingers drive
towards the penalty box with the ball at their feet rather than
indulge in crossing-despite having a figure like Drogba in our Disposal then.

Why all of a Sudden shop for Navas and Downing kinda players? I repeat, we only went to get the tiki-taka materials - Lest u forget, Pep's arrival was envisaged!

coogar: rafa is not good - i was the first to mention that when he was hired however, di matteo is not better than benitez. you tools are just using hindsight analysis to forge your points home. there's no empirical evidence that di matteo would have done better in the same circumstance. blimey, he finished 6th last season.......so pack it in and stop exhibiting the traits known to rhesus monkeys. your football horse sense is in the pits!

Can someone help me tell this Fella that we're 19 points adrift of the title, lost the World club cup, lost out in the Carling cup and could miss Out on 3rd Place!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by denzel2009: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
Rafa has always been a downward mobile manager nothing new.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
El Guapo:
I'd bet no Prudent manager who's already out of the title race would attach too much Importance to Such game with an inexcusable final on Mind - Wondering how Voluminous ur Wisdom is

except that he managed to win the final with a margin of the skin of his teeth. he would have been sacked had chelsea lost the final too and his success or failure still depended on schweinsteiger's penalty kick - nothing to do with di matteo's tactical acumen!

I'd only be a dimwit to tell u that Roman is contempted with Munich's heroics, he wants more sure but not Cravey Mad like before, so its no longer his 'Most prized Silverware' - If we keep winning the League for the next 3 Seasons, do u think the gaffer incharge would get the axe cos of not winning UCL? I mean it when i say u know no dot bout Us!

that's an excitement people don't want to lose. the joy of winning the biggest prize in europe is savoured every season. roman has tasted it once and he's hungrier for it than before. he didn't have to sack di matteo if he's not mad hungry for it. he sacked him based on the result in turin!

what has winning the league got to do with roman? he didn't buy chelsea because of the league title. he bought chelsea to experience the glory of the champions league nights. ancelotti won the league, what happened in the end? mourinho won 2 league titles, what happened in the end? you know nothing about your owner - it's fair to say that.

Well, i fink the Chances that God would dine with the Devil in heaven is really Slim and if by Chance it does happen and devil fails to show remorse for his evil deeds which would irk God - Does that make God lose his class? undecided

i fail to see the relevance of this statement in this discourse. i think you need help asap before it's too late. how did football matter delve into satan and the throne in heaven?

Guy we typically prefer that our wingers drive
towards the penalty box with the ball at their feet rather than
indulge in crossing-despite having a figure like Drogba in our Disposal then.
Why all of a Sudden shop for Navas and Downing kinda players? I repeat, we only went to get the tiki-taka materials - Lest u forget, Pep's arrival was envisaged!

what a joke!!!
so chelsea put the cart before the horse then - signed players adept to tiki-taka and failed to get the manager to implement the system. what even makes you think tiki taka would work in the premier league?

Can someone help me tell this Fella that we're 19 points adrift of the title, lost the World club cup, lost out in the Carling cup and could miss Out on 3rd Place!

what has that gotta do with benitez? were chelsea on top of the table when he took over? world club cup and carling cup are domestic cups, anything can happen in those. the league cup final last night was between swansea and bradford - what happened to the big four teams in england? were they banned from participating in the final? rafa should be judged after a full season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2013
hahahaha,balderdash grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:01am On Feb 26, 2013
coogar: rafa should be judged after a full season.

Was RdM judged after a full season?

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.