Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10750577 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (19431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:
Eto was top striker in Europe and Balon Dor 3rd place in his 1st season in Barca.
Iniesta has never played a season without several Balon Dor contestants in his team. Lampard was the only Balon Dor contestant in his team.
The worst team Iniesta played in is better than the best team Lampard ever played in. FACT.

We are asking what he achieved before Barca you are saying after his first season this fat must be really confusing you. the same fat tissue tht told you Burruchaga scored the only goal in 1986 world cup final

Iniesta won the world cup and EUro without Messi Etoo, won 2015 treble without Xavi and Puyol

Maybe na Busquets you will tell us made Iniesta win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pius Iniesta was never bigger than Ronaldinho, Eto, Deco, Giuly when he played with them.

Never bigger than Xavi, Messi, Suarez or Neymar when he played with them.

His whole career, he has been a carryalong nigga.

2006-2008 when the big boys dropped their level slightly and Pius Eunoch Iniesta was asked to carry his team, Guti, Emerson and co started bitchslapping him all over La Liga.

Lampard on the other hand always carried his team of inferior players, for example, he has twice as many top scorer awards for Chelsea as Didier Drogba, the other big influential player in his team.

Khakhi no be leather.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
hensben:
Why you always like to shift post like this ehn. What ibra achieved or if he was a top player then? Ronaldinho was one of the most wanted player after his exploit in 2002 wc. Eto who walked into Barca IV wasn't a top player but drogba who was benched when he first came to CFC was a top player right. Continue.

Most wanted ko, criminal ni. He was so wanted that he returned and spent a season with PSG who finshed 11th in the league and failed to qualify for europe

Drogba was first benched when he came to Chelsea? Lol the Drogba that started chelsea first league game vs Man utd and provided an headed assist and was a regular until he pulled a stomach muscle and was out for over 2 months

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/3712208.stm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Those are 7 players I listed by the time you add Stanic to it thats 8. vs an Israeli team. ANd Fat Frank was giving the excuse of not having first team members Basically without ROman billions Fat Frank is useless

Fat Frank in the 5 years before Romans billions has more goals than Pius Iniestas 12 year career played in teams with a multitude of Balon Dor contestants. What a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:
Pius Iniesta was never bigger than Ronaldinho, Eto, Deco, Giuly when he played with them.

Never bigger than Xavi, Messi, Suarez or Neymar when he played with them.

His whole career, he has been a carryalong nigga.

2006-2008 when the big boys dropped their level slightly and Pius Eunoch Iniesta was asked to carry his team, Guti, Emerson and co started bitchslapping him all over La Liga.

Lampard on the other hand always carried his team of inferior players, for example, he has twice as many top scorer awards for Chelsea as Didier Drogba, the other big influential player in his team.

Khakhi no be leather.

The only time Lampard carried inferior players was when he carried them to crashing out vs Vikings and Hapoel Tel aviv

All Lampards awards he should donate to Roman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:

Fat Frank in the 5 years before Romans billions has more goals than Pius Iniestas 12 year career played in teams with a multitude of Balon Dor contestants. What a disgrace!

Fat Frank before Roman couldnt qualify vs Vikings of Norway, couldnt qualify vs Hapoel Tel aviv, as even struggling below Newcastle in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
homesteady:

This guy is a nut case grin
Can't you just accept that your ploy has woefully failed? You seem hell bent on bringing disgrace to your lineage! grin
Are you trying to tell us that your teachers in school didn't teach you with examples?

Forcing 'brokeness' on someone on the net is so ancient and childish grin just stop it.

Ogbeni 2 by 4, you are a pathetic incorrigible mor0n with shyyyyte for brains. Trying to attach your unfortunate blatant show of shamelessness to my education puts your IQ on the same level with that of a goat..... How do you cope with your useless life?

I wasn't the one who opened a thread to rant about an inconsequential 15% being charged by mobile networks. No one put a gun to your empty head to type the following below;

Are this people crazy? For heavens sake, we are not getting this airtime for free, we would still pay for it, so why add more extra charges to it! It doesn't make any iota of sense!

Let nobody tell me any rubbish about recession! Even online payment stuffs like Quickteller don't charge for transfer of airtime, yet airtel are not satisfied with their 10%,they want more! This is just ridiculous! Isn't Quickteller supposed to even charge more?

What is NCC even doing sef? I don tire for this country!

Atole oshey..... Kindly explain to me how the above is not a demonstration of your abject poverty? May your lineage keep on whining over airtime loans forever,modafvcker!!!

You are actually a trophy to the imbeciles who had fvcked to produce a nonentity like you. Fvck you.... useless lowlifer....... Your entire lineage and village of extreme mor0ns should be given acids for water.....

Slave....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Which one is Pius Iniesta again.? cry embarassed

You people are just too mean on this street. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
When did diggz turn into this

Cuss and insults everywhere.

This street change someone so bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Raumdeuter, I like the way you arguing these days but the Fat diss to Ibime is now becoming so stale just like the shape of your head diss. undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bimffo:

Bros I dey my corner ooo! Naim up barka boi wan use me shine....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
And to those talking about Religion, Fcck all of Una. We are here to throw punches and talk football.

There are no spaces for Sissys here. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bimffo:
Raumdeuter, I like the way you arguing these days but the Fat diss to Ibime is now becoming so stale just like the shape of your head diss. undecided
fa hear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
diggz:

Bros I dey my corner ooo! Naim up barka boi wan use me shine....

Oya no vex. sad Airmark don talk sey make you leave am.

How my younger sister and her mama?

Hope you dey take care of am.?

And I hear Dayo dey talk sey Konji don dey catch you? I fit throw one babe come your side.? wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Fat Frank before Roman couldnt qualify vs Vikings of Norway, couldnt qualify vs Hapoel Tel aviv, as even struggling below Newcastle in the league

Same way Xavi and Iniesta couldn't qualify vs Bobo Balde of Celtic in UEFA CUP 2004 before the superstar team was established. Barcelona could not even qualify for UCL those days, instead we'll be seeing names like Deportivo and Valencia. Tell us something new.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bimffo:

Diggz you remember when I told you this some weeks ago?
Bimffo:
Rumdeuter, I like the way you arguing these days but the Fat diss to Ibime is now becoming so stale just like the shape of your head diss. undecided

My style or argument has never changed. Its Ibime thats regaling us with falsehoods nowadays which is not typical of him, He used to be way smarter in his slimmer days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bimffo:

Oya no vex. sad Airmark don talk sey make you leave am.

How my younger sister and her mama?

Hope you dey take care of am.?

And I hear Dayo dey talk sey Konji don dey catch you? I fit throw one babe come your side.? wink

Bruv they are good o....thank you.

No mind that agbaya dayo,na alabosi sombori naim him be. grin

Thanks for the offer tho cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
PietroRico:
fa hear grin

No cause wahala na. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Diggz you remember when I told you this some weeks ago?

My style or argument has never changed. Its Ibime thats regaling us with falsehoods nowadays which is not typical of him, He used to be way smarter in his slimmer days

Dayo..... as I sitdon my own the guy come insult me first without me attacking him in anyway, Na Westin u say make I do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:

Same way Xavi and Iniesta couldn't qualify vs Bobo Balde of Celtic in 2003 before the superstar team was established. Barcelona could not even qualify for UCL those days, instead we'll be seeing names like Deportivo and Valencia. Tell us something new.

This is the obesity thingy again. How many minutes did Iniesta play vs Celtic in 2003 and lets see how many minutes Lampard played vs Hapoel and Viking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
diggz:
Dayo..... as I sitdon my own the guy come insult me first without me attacking him in anyway, Na Westin u say make I do?

Make bimffo throw one omoge go your side

Diggz if na that one dey vex you wetin you wan make me come talk, Me wey go just dey my lane and moniker wey I never see before go begin attack me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is the obesity thingy again. How many minutes did Iniesta play vs Celtic in 2003 and lets see how many minutes Lampard played vs Hapoel and Viking

You mean he wasn't even good enough to get in a team that lost to Bobo Balde and co and was glued to the bench?

Alright, what of Xavi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Make bimffo throw one omoge go your side

Walahi, I no mind.

I get some fresh blood for here.

E be like sey the s*x wey e no dey get right now dey make am boil. Even if na BJ, make the babe help me give am, make him calm down. smiley wink

Abi, Diggz wetin you dey suggest?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:
You mean he wasn't even good enough to get in a team that lost to Bobo Balde and co and was glued to the bench?

Alright, what of Xavi?

Iniesta wasnt in the team that lost to Celtic, Maybe if he was they wouldnt have lost. While Fat Frank was in the team that lost to Vikings and Hapoel

And what about Xavi? What is your big story on Xavi? That he is also unproductive? Make your argument and no dey skirt around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bimffo:
Walahi, I no mind.
E be like sey the s*x wey e no dey get right now dey make am boil. Even if na BJ, make the babe help me give am, make him calm down. smiley wink

Diggz you see as I dey carry your matter for head like gala

Oya give binfo the go ahead make blood cool down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bimffo:

Walahi, I no mind.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Diggz you see as I dey carry your matter for head like gala

Oya give binfo the go ahead make blood cool down

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dayo and bimfo......I don report una give my wife Incase una see moniker wey dey chase una for inside sleep cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
diggz:
Dayo and bimfo......I don report una give my wife Incase una see moniker wey dey chase una for inside sleep cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin grin No do that one na. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Iniesta wasnt in the team that lost to Celtic, Maybe if he was they wouldnt have lost. While Fat Frank was in the team that lost to Vikings and Hapoel

And what about Xavi? What is your big story on Xavi? That he is also unproductive? Make your argument and no dey skirt around

Is Xavi not Iniestas master? Before the coming of Ronaldinho why was he leading Barca to 6th in the league and getting bitchslapped out of UCL group stage?

You have no argument unless you apply the same to Xavi.

2006 to 2008 when Ronaldinho stopped carrying Iniesta, we saw him being bitchslapped all over La Liga by Emerson and Diarra. What did the eunoch do to lift his team?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (19431) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: enigma0, CAPdan21(m), KanielOutis92, Jskelly11, andrewbaba44, A001, Phant0mStranger, Shegzdave, Agadinaagwuofe, Jamiuokolla, fredoooooo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.